Chapter 33

🥳1 DAY UNTIL COCO'S B-DAY🥳

Rob stirred around in his sleep, he felt a hand slip into his boxers. He opened his eyes and saw Coco pulling his member out.

"What you doing— oh shit" Rob moaned out before he finished his sentence. Coco had took him into her warm mouth and started bobbing her head.

She didn't forget about last night and how he catered to her body. She wanted to return the favor before she went on her date with Bryson. She got up early and took a shower and did her other hygiene before the idea popped up in her head.

"You took care of me last night let me help you baby" she said rotating both of her hands around his shaft.

She let spit drip from her tongue,as she swirled her tongue on his tip. Once she made a popping noise she widened her mouth and took all of him in.

"Coco wtf.. shit" Rob said still trying to wake fully up. She continued to deep throat him until she was out of breath. She came up and moved down to his balls giving them attention.

That woke Rob all the way up, he never had a female show his nuts attention before. "Move your hands" Rob said. Coco was holding the base and using the other hand to massage him.

She moved her hands and put them behind her back. Rob grabbed a hand full of her hair and moved her back up the his very hard penis. She opened her mouth and let him do what he needed. He pushed her head down slow while pulling it up just as slow.

He did it again before leaving it in her throat, she made sure to look up at him the whole time so she could see his face screw up. He looked down at her making the two lock eyes.

"You gone make me nut Co huh- what you want baby?" He asked knowing she couldn't answer. So he pulled her head up so she could. "I want you too cum daddy." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Being a slut, like you ain't got shit else to do. You love me huh?" He said throwing his head back. Coco smiled unclipped her bra and she got in between Rob's legs.

She dripped more spit onto his member before she pushed her boobs together. She slid his member in the middle and put her mouth at the top to catch his tip as it came up.

Her boobs were just big enough to pull it off, so she was happy she didn't look dumb. She moved up and down at a good pace so he could get pleasure out of it. "You wanna cum for me?" she said grabbing his throat with her other hand.

"I'm bout to fuck" be replied breathing heavy. Coco hurried up and put her mouth back on him and started to pumping him and sucking at the same time.

He started to groan louder and curse under his breath. Coco took a deep breath before going to hold him in her throat while he reached his peek. "Fuck girl you trying to kill a nigga" Coco sat up smiled as she swallowed his seed up.

(A/N: swallowed.. have you ever been swallowed up🤣🤣)

Rob laid there and got his breathing together. Coco placed his member back in his boxers and kissed his cheek.

"So you just gone hoe me and not give me a real kiss" Rob said squinting at her. "Umm that was for last night and your breath still kicking." She laughed getting up and going to the bathroom to brush her teeth again.

She got a text from Bryson that he would be there to pick her up around 8 am. So she was on time at first but she had to get Rob back from last night.

When she came out the bathroom Rob was still in the same spot. He had fell back asleep. She went over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving.