Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
👋🏾Hey my nigglets👋🏾
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

221 11 7
By shagurl01

Days later.. 2️⃣ days before Cocos Birthday

Coco was woken up by her phone ringing. Groaning and grabbing her phone. She answered it without looking.

"Wake yo ass up almost birthday day girl." Que said hype on the phone. "get up and wash yo ass,you got a long two days ahead of you" he added once he realized she was snoring again.

"Ok I'm up, what time is it?" She asked still not moving out the bed. "It's six in the morning Bean get up" he replied making her eyes shoot open.

"Now why the hell you making me get up so early Cupid?" She said looking at her phone to see if it was really true.

"I ain't tell you to be fast and go to yo nigga house last night. So be mad at yourself, ima be there in 30 minutes wear something comfortable." Que said hanging up.

Coco just sat there and fell asleep while sitting up until Rob said something. "If you don't go with him you gone mess up the next two days Mama get up."

"See I knew I shoulda told y'all I wanted peace and quiet for my birthday cause damn I'm tired." She said getting up.

As she was getting ready for her shower Rob was texting Que and telling him not to mess today up because she was already in a mood.

Instead of texting back his reply Que called Rob.

Que:"Nigga stfu she my cousin. How you gone tell me not to mess with her. That's my job."

Rob: you bout to piss me off cause you waking me up at six in the morning too. Nappy head ass nigga.

Que: "I know this Bubba lip ass nigga not talking. You the one who set all this up so you need to be mad at that turtle you see in the mirror everyday."

Rob: "see now it's fucking you and your girlfriend cause I know she by you probably laughing."

Que: "see cousin I ain't even say nothing and you said fuck me" Tokyo said laughing in the background.

Rob: I know you tok and I can hear the smile on your face.

Que: ain't nobody laughing at you.. aye mane just make sure my Coco up and getting ready,so yo plan want get ruined.

.....Call ended

Rob hung up the phone and got out the bed to go brush his teeth. He entered the bathroom and used it first. Then he made his way to the sink to wash his hands.

Once he did I that he got his teeth brush and started brushing his teeth. Coco heard him in there with her so she started a conversation.

"Bae I got a question?" She asked over the loud water. "I'm brushing my teeth hold on" Rob said with his mouth full (pause).

"Ight what's on yo mind love" Rob said popping up at the door of the shower scaring her a lil.

"Oh shit—but I know I'm still new to everybody but it's something about Kenny's baby mommas that is throwing me for a loop." She said trying to beat around the bush.

"Wym Coco?" Rob said making a clueless face. "You know something and you not tell me Rob" she said splashing water at him.

"I might but what you got a feeling about."

"Well when I meet them on Christmas Day they were holding hands and giving couple vibes but I kept it to myself." Coco said rinsing the soap off herself.

"Well shit you knew they was a couple off the rip and Kenny just now finding out too." He said

"How didn't he know it's very obvious." Coco said turning the water off and grabbing her towel.

"He told me and Que dat they told him Christmas morning that they been together and he can join the relationship or continue to co-parent like he been doing." Rob said shrugged his shoulders

"Dang what he say he wanna do-because I noticed he wasn't around them the whole day."

"That nigga said he gotta think about it, on some weird shit. He gone say yea. He likes that freaky shit anyway." Rob said going back to lay down in the bed.

"Well that's for them because I'm not sharing my nigga with no hoe." Coco said applying her oil and lotion. "Even though you be rap cappin"

"That was me in past I got me a ole lady now. She be fucking me back too. No need for a extra girl."

"You know it" Coco said in sexyy red voice. "Can you answer my phone I know it's Que calling me." Coco said going back into the bathroom for something.

Rob just answered her phone and put it on speaker phone. Flowing in behind her. "Bring yo bean head ass on Coco we on a strict schedule" Que said hold the horn down catching Rob and Coco's attention to outside.

"Don't rush me bitch" Coco said hanging up on him. She applied her lip gloss and looked at herself in the mirror one more time before leaving out the bathroom. She grabbed her phone and a small purse.

"Give me some" Rob said sitting on the end of the bed. She walked over and stood between his legs. She bent down and gave him a quick peck. She burst out laughing because he was looking at her with a straight face.

"Stop playing with me Co" Rob said in a deeper voice than usual. "Smile for me daddy" she said in his ear just to mess with him.

"Nah go ahead before you get your birthday cancelled, acting like I want fuck ur legs, neck, and back up." Rob said kissing her again.

"Yea let me go, I love you pookie boo" she said leaving out his room.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Can you tell me what we are doing today. Because you have to share the day with Tokyo. So what y'all got planned." Coco said as Que was driving in a random neighborhood.

"You acting like you can't hang with your favorite person for the day phat head. And Tokyo can wait if she needs too." Que said pulling up and parking at a house that looked abandoned.

"I know damn well you ain't got me making plays with you while we supposed to be enjoying each other." Coco said realizing what was going on.

"Girl shut up you know money don't stop round here, Just enjoy the ride." Que said hoping out the car and going into the house.

"I know he's not serious, all I wanted for my birthday was to be around people I love and this is what I get." Coco said talking to her self about to call Tokyo and tell her what was going on.

The phone started to ring, but it went straight to voicemail. Coco just huffed feeling like her friends and family didn't really care about her birthday.

Que caught her attention, he was coming back to the car with two black duffel bags in one hand. He got to the car and put one of them in the back seat while putting the other one in Coco's lap.

She just looked at him thinking of how much of an ass whole he was right now. "You can take me home, I don't wanna mess up you making your money." She said putting the bag on the floor between her legs.

"Girl shut up and open the damn bag and hand me the bag of weed." He said trying to hold in his laughter.

Coco huffed and opened the bag, she looked through all the money that was loose and rubber banded up in the bag and didn't see any weed. "I don't see any bag in here."

"I know that's your money happy birthday cry baby" Que said smirking pushing her shoulder.

"Thank you and I'm not a cry baby." She said pocking her lip out.

"You know I wouldn't do you like dat, I know how you get on your birthday we gone make sure you have a good one." Que said getting back on the highway heading towards her first real stop on the day.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"You sure this not doing to much" Coco asked Que. They were on the white side of Houston at the mall.

It was early in the morning so not too many stores were open. Tokyo had picked out Coco's outfit for later tonight so she had to go get it and try it on just in case.

"Nah it looks good for what y'all doing. But another time I would say it's extra as hell." Que said sitting up in the chair.

"Hater" she said looking in the mirror at the very reflective dress. "I wonder what she has planned that I need this dress."

"Idk and come on we got other stuff to do." Que said getting up and stretching.

"I'm coming...sassy ass" Coco said turning around and going back to put on her clothes.

When she walked back out with the dress on the hanger, she saw Que on the phone with somebody at the register. So she walked over so shoes on a table laid out looking fancy.

She saw a pair of heels that went with the dress she had in hand. She picked them up and walked over the Que who looked irritated.

"Whats the problem big dawg?" Coco said putting the two items on the counter.

"You not gone have no best friend after your birthday. Her ass don't listen." Que said put his phone in his pocket and taking out his wallet.

"What she do this time?" Coco said snickering.

"I told her ass I was gone pay for the dress when I got here, but her hard headed ass already did. And now she acting like she didn't." He said tapping his card paying for the shoes and grabbing the bag.

"Thank you" Coco said to the cashier that was just standing there not being acknowledged.

She caught up to him and he was just walking holding her bags. "Where we going now?"

"You'll see cause your friend just pissed me off."

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧20 mins later 🫧🫧 🫧🫧🫧

"This is just what I needed" Que said as him and Coco were getting massages. They had one more stop to make stop. He just wanted to relax and talk to his cousin without any distractions.

"I know right the other place I went too was lacking cause I'm about to fall asleep." Coco said muffled because she was laying down.

"I swear I ain't never had nothing like this I gotta put my brother on to this shit asap. No homo. But how you been doing for real Coco?" He asked as the two women left out the room.

"I feel like I'm ok, I'm happy I'm making new friends and I'm finally experiencing life with genuine people." She expressed.

"That's good I'm happy you getting to have fun too, your smile is different in a good way. It's like you not smiling just because you in-font of people you actually are happy." He said

"Yea I was like that before. I didn't think you noticed. Dee really made me think the only person I needed was him too, And I let him."

"And you left and you learned from it. Plus that nigga learning how to walk again so y'all even." Que said checking the time on his phone. It was now 10am and he was doing good on time.

"lol he deserved that but I feel bad sometimes." She said looking over at Que. "well I don't so I don't know what to tell you" he shot back.

"Anyways how you feel about being tied down finally?"

"Honestly Bean I'm ready for a baby, I love dat girl real bad. But she be playing with a nigga. I'm happy she came in my life when she did cause I'm getting too old to be hoeing in the streets like Cam."

"And that shows your growing up and becoming a man. But don't take my girl out the game before we have a hot girl summer."

"And that's more reasons to get her ass pregnant so she can sit her ass down somewhere."

"Niggas is constantly hating" she said as soon and someone knocked on the door and walked in. "The nail technicians are ready for you two." One of the spa workers said.

Coco and Que got up in their robes and went to the area where they had massage chairs with foot massage bowls.

Que got clear on his hands and feet. Coco went kinda basic with short milky white nails with crystals on each nail and her toes were the same.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"And my job here is done" Que said pulling up to an apartment complex and parking his car. He hopped out of his car and when to his trunk.

When he got back he had an Amazon package in his hand. He handed it over to Coco.

"Idk what it is and Tokyo told me to give it to you once we got here, so hurry up and open it." Que said being nosy.

Coco just looked at him and rolled her eyes. She began to open up the package. Once she got to the box she saw it was a wig company. She knew it was a wig but Que was sitting there clueless.

She opened the box and saw a black 30in buss down middle part wig. "Omg she really does love me" Coco said wiping her fake tears.

"Y'all females get happy off anything" Que said on his phone.

"Shut up you get happy about weed so what's the difference." Coco said putting it back in the bag then box. "Aye we outside" Que said before hanging up his phone.

"I hope you enjoy yourself today sis?"

"I did it felt just like old times, I'm happy we're in relationship but we still get to spend time each other almost the same as before."

"That's good well I hope you and Tok have fun with whatever y'all doing tonight. She said she'll be here in about 20 minutes but the girl about to start on your hair. Love you Bean and Happy Birthday." Que said pointing to the girl standing at her front door waiting for Coco.

"Thank you and I love you too" Coco said opening her door and getting out with her wig and outfit. "Oh I almost forgot" she went inside the duffel bag of money and got a stack out and put it in her purse.

"Girl wyd?" Que asked rolling down the window.  "This is so I can tip her and just in case I need it. But can you take to rest and put it in my closet at home?"

"I will have fun" Que said as she walked up to the girls door and went inside.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Hey, y'all miss me.. don't beat me up ... I got a lot of excuses but I'm not gone get y'all involved. Just know life is ass and if I could I would 😵 but love y'all 😘 👋🏾

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 526 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...
374K 14K 53
...❝your love is a one in a million❞
39.6K 1.2K 18
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
6.1K 38 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?