𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

17.9K 1.3K 160
By A_solitude_girl12

This for those who were constantly supporting

my story....

Thank you ❤️

Singhania mansion:

9:00pm

Singhania men's entered the hall after completing their hectic day . Abhyant and shashvat were talking about the Saudi project while vivaan was casually walking.

"Yeh Bandar yaha kya kar raha hai?" Vivaan mumbled which went heard by his other brother who looked at front  and the scene infront of them doesn't pleasead them much .

Their cousin brother, Naveen shekhwat was sitting in the hall surrounded by singhania ladies including Karishma and megha but the thing which doesn't pleasead them was their wife  were also included in them.

Abhyant and shashvat were annoyed by seeing him laughing and chitting with their wife's whereas vivaan was annoyed because someone tried to steal attention. Who the hell Naveen can behave like this . It's only vivaan and only vivaan right to be center of attention of everyone.

Seeing the scenario it seems Naveen was saying shayaris for them .Not able to hold irritation for long vivaan was about to shout but Naveen words made him stop.

"Dekhte naa the in aankhon ka phaila kajal,
Ab zulfe sawarne lage hai
Ke jabse dekha hai in aankhon ne tumko,
Hum in aankhon ki nazrein utarne lage hai " Naveen said while looking at dhriti eyes making the shashvat clench his fist . He just want personally award Naveen for saying this much amazing shayari for his wife .

"Kab Unki Aankhon Se Izhaar Hoga,
Dil K Kisi Kone Mein Hamare Liye Pyar Hoga,
Guzar Rahi Hai Raat Unki Yaad Me,
Kabhi To Unko Bhi Hamara Intezar Hoga" Naveen said this while looking at ayushree this time. While Abhyant was burning seeing the dreamy eyes of Naveen which was staring at his wife and the smile which formed after listening the shyari , add the fuel on fire .

"Ek adaa aapki dil churane ki,
Ek adaa aapki dil main bus jane ki,
Chehra aap ka chand aur
Zid hamari chand ko pane ki" Naveen said  to navya who without any hesitation smiled fullest making vivaan narrowed his eyes at her .

"Iss se achi shayari toh mein bol sak tha hoon" vivaan mumbled and walked inside while abhyant and shashvat followed behind them after composing themselves.

"What a shayri!!" Vivaan said while clapping his hands as appreciation.ayushree and dhriti immediately stood from their place while navya didn't felt necessary to stand . So she continued to sit and sip her coffee earning a glare from her not so dear husband.

"Bhai!!"Naveen yelled excitedly and hugged them .vivaan rolled his eyes at the over dramatic brother .

"You three go and get freshen up then we will have our dinner" Karishma said with this Singhania men's went to freshen up while Singhania dils went to check on food .

Soon whole Singhania family had their dinner with Naveen. Who was staying with them for some days .

"Today we will have night out!!let's play games and have fun"Naveen yelled excitedly while vivaan rolled his annoyingly at the guy .

"Is some spring attached or what?why he is jumping this much"Vivaan mumbled to himself but navya who was seating beside him , chuckled gathering the attention of family. All looked at the couple raising their eye brows. Both shook their as nothing.

Without replying anything abhyant and Shashvat went to their respective room making Naveen upset who looked at uma dadi complainingly .

"Don't worry, it seems they all are tried and ayushree health is also not good.so, you can continue with your plan tomorrow" uma dadi words all the excitement rushed to him again.

**********************************

Abhyant was seating on his side of bed with laptop on his lap when ayushree entered the room . Ayushree walked towards the closet with constant stare of him making her nervous.she is not ready to face him as he will lecture about her ill behaviour towards her health and blah blah blah..

Soon ayushree change her dress into a casual white pants and kurti with dupatta. She peaked her head from the closet . Her eyes immediately went towards the bed but finding it's empty she frowned.

"Done?" Sudden voice made her startled and due this her forehead collided with door making a hiss of pain left from her mouth.

"Can't you be little careful ayushree!!'"abhyant scolded her and shook his head at her carelessness. He hold her right wrist and made her stand near him . Ayushree was constantly rubbing her forehead , abhyant jerked her hand from there and rubbed his palm on the area.

"Are you a five year old kid ayushree... miksha is better than you in carefulness..." There it continued for ten minutes of his scolding making her feel like kid . Abhyant stopped his scolding as soon he noticed her puffed cheeks with anger . She is not cubby girl but she had some extra fats on her cheeks making her look adorable and  which her daughter inherited gladly. Both mother and daughter are too cute when they get angry.

"It's done" abhyant said while taking his hand back . Before ayushree could from her place.

"You didn't sees ill when you were laughing and talking with Naveen"abhyant said with his usual gruff voice while Ayushree looked at him who tittled his head telling her , to answer him .

"Woh..uma dadi said that's why" ayushree said in her defence.abhyant sighed at her behaviour.

"But you can deny her" abhyant said blantly.

"I can't hurt her" ayushree mumbled.

"But you can hurt me" abhyant words made her raise her head and look at him the betrayal by her. Still made his heart quench.

"Whatever.. as you seems healthy..day after tomorrow there is a party which we need to attend"abhyant said sorry sorry ordered and turned to go but her words made him stop .

"Iam not coming to any party" ayushree said .

"Repeat again" abhyant asked. Did she denied him ?

Ayushree opened her mouth but closed it thinking it's waste to give him reason. Whatever happens or whatever the reason is he will make sure his demands are completed.

Ayushree mumbled a small nothing and went to sleep on her side of bed and abhyant followed her and slept on his side .

***********************************

Singhania mansion:

Morning:

Priyanka bua was walking on garden when suddenly she felt a sticky thing on her leg . So she looked at down and seeing the  dog which abhyant brought for miksha  made her angry. She quickly step back and angrily yelled at him.

"You moron how dare you to come near me. If next time If I saw you then I promise I throw you from the terrace..bloody idiot dog" Priyanka yelled and kicked him causing the little dog to bark at him. Priyanka walked from there . There her son was receiving insults after insults and here this Singhania dils were enjoying.

Miksha who listened her words , she quickly ran to her dog and took him in her arms . She gently caressed his fur . Her lips wobbled and tears started to form in her eyes.

"Iam sorry Oreo.. because of mumma you got hurt na"miksha said while tears to stream from her eyes . Her innocent heart is not able to stop from the time she heard threatening of Priyanka bua .

Miksha caressed his leg which  got  a scratch  because of Priyanka bua hit .

"You got hurt na..I will tell mumma to apply you medicine" miksha said  while gulping her tears .  tightened her hold on Oreo , miksha walked inside the mansion with her small steps.

The butlers who saw her tears immediately widened their eyes. Whoever made her cry is going to suffer badly . Because miksha is not only her parents princess nor she is only buddy of vivaan but also the  princess of her grandfather, shlok Singhania. The cold hearted and emotionaless shlok Singhania who doesn't care for his children always melts infront his granddaughter.

*************************

Singhania dils were cooking in the kitchen when a butler informed them about miksha. Ayushree run towards her daughter while dhriti and navya followed her behind.

Aas soon as ayushree entered the hall. She  saw her daughter seating on her father lap and crying while whole Singhania family was surrounding them .

"Miksha" ayushree came near her daughter. While miksha who heard her mother voice raised her face. From her father chest and turned towards her mother.

Her lips were wobbling and tears are not in mood to stop . Miksha immediately raised her arms and ayushree immediately took her in his arms and sat beside abhyant who was patiently waiting to know the reason behind his daughter cry .

Miksha snuggled to her mother neck and the warmth of her mother made her let out her whole emotions and cry hard. Her cries started to increase making the whole family worried. She is never a girl who cries easily. Instead of it she is very bubbly and naughty girl who likes to prank on everyone with the help of vivaan .

"Baby what happened..see your cries are making me worried.. shona say na ...what happened" ayushree consoled her daughter while caressing her daughter back . She tried to make  miksha face her but miksha shook her head and tighten the hold around her mother.

"Buddy come to me" vivaan said trying to take her in his arms but miksha shook her head and snuggled to her mother.

All tried to stop her cry but her cries are not getting subsiding at all .

Shlok Singhania who entered the hall saw the scene and went near them.

"What happened?" Shlok asked.

"Pata nahi ji par miksha bahut roo Rahi hain.chup hona ka naam he nahi le re" Karishma said looking at her son and daughter-in-law who were worried for their daughter. Shlok came near ayushree.

"Miksha" shlok Singhania called in soft tone. While the family members widened their eyes hearing his soft tone for first time then are aware about the bond shlok shares with miksha but they never saw it infront of them . This the first time they are listening his soft tone .

"Yeh apna bada papa he hain na ? Yah unka kohi dhongee hain?" Vivaan mumbled to himself while navya and Shashvat who heard his words glared him making vivaan shut his mouth .

"Won't you come near dadu" shlok Singhania asked again while miksha shook her head still being in her mother Arms . Shlok sighed tried the last trick to convince her .

"It seems miksha is upset with her dadu and seeing miksha upset is making her dadu more upset" shlok said using his last option. Miksha after listening that her dadu is upset because of her . She immediately removed her face from her mother neck and looked at him.

"Will miksha like seeing her dadu upset"  shlok questioned miksha who shook her head .

"Come"shlok said while opening his arms and without any second miksha jumped on his arms.
He took her his arms and walked to his room. Family members tried to follow him but shlok showed his hand telling them to stop but abhyant being abhyant didn't stopped and entered inside his father room while others waited for them in hall.

Shlok sat on his bed with miksha in his lap while abhyant stood near the door  leaning on it with crossed arms .

Shlok opened a drawer near his bed . As soon as abhyant saw the thing inside the drawer he was suprised because the drawer is filled with different types of chocolates. Shlok took three dary milk chocolate from it  and gave it miksha who quickly grabbed them .

Miksha quickly open a chocolate and stuffed it inside her mouth. Abhyant sighed at his daughter behaviour, if his wife saw her having chocolate then God knows what punishment she will receive.

"What happened to my bunny..why are you crying" shlok asked making miksha halt her actions . Miksha immediately stopped  eating and looked at him .

"Did mumma scolded you" shlok asked while miksha shook her head. 

"Did your arrogant dad scolded you?" Abhyant sharply looked at his dad for mentioning him as arrogant. Same action miksha repeat she glared at her grandfather for referring her father as arrogant which means bad . Shlok chuckled seeing her glare and puffed cheeks.

"Acha my mistake did your lovely dad scolded you?"shlok said raising his hand as defence.

"Did vivaan chachu or Shashvat scolded you?" Shlok asked to which miksha again shook her head .

"Then who scolded you?" Shlok asked while miksha kept her down .

"If bunny won't share it with her dadu then how will dadu know" shlok asked while cupping her face .

"First promise me that you won't tell to anyone" miksha said cutely while forwarding her right palm.

"Promise!" Shlok said keeping his palm on her right palm .

"Bua.." miksha said while abhyant and shlok were confused.

"Sanjana.." shlok asked for confirmation.

"No , Priyanka bua" miksha answered making abhyant fist his hand . If not for his grandfather, he would have thrown her out of the house long back .

"What she did " shlok Asked keeping himself calm.

"She kicked Oreo...and warned him if she saw...him again then she will throw...Oreo from terrace " miksha lips are wobbling while saying it . Shlok immediately took her in his arms and caress her face.

Shlok Knows how much miksha is attached to her dog . Singhania elder womens doesn't like dogs at all but when abhyant brought it for her  . They didn't objected because if they say no also abhyant won't hear them for once also . So they avoided coming infront of dog and for a change Oreo never bothered them much .

"Nothing will happen to your Oreo..dadu promise you" shlok said patting.

"Promise" miksha asked still staying in his arms .

"Pucca promise" shlok said pecking her forehead.

"Now sleep" shlok said while continuing to pat her .
His eyes collided with his sons eyes who were blazing with anger to kill Priyanka before shlok could say anything abhyant left from there.

**********************************

All were seating in the hall while waiting for shlok and abhyant. As soon as abhyant entered the hall , all eyes went on him . His aggressive walk is making everyone scared. Shashvat and vivaan looked at eachother then at their brother.

Abhyant walked towards Priyanka bua and stood infront of her . Before they could register anything. Abhyant furiously kicked the table beside which is placed in his right side making the glass of the table to shatter in pieces. Some glass pieces got stucked in Priyanka leg making it bleed . Priyanka winced in pain and grab her leg . She tried to sit on the sofa but abhyant pushed it harshly making her fall on butt.

"How dare you to make my daughter cry!!!" Abhyant yelled making everyone confused.

"Abhyant what are you saying?" Uma said  while navya looked curiously at the drama unfolding infront of her .

"Who has given you right to make my daughter cry!!" Abhyant yelled while furiously smashing the vase beside Priyanka making her jump in her place. All gasped at his aggression.

"But abhyant i didn't done anything to miksha..aha believe me.." Priyanka tried to defend herself.

"Really isn't you who kicked Oreo, her dog. Is n't you who threatened to kill that dog" and everything got cleared infront of them . They knows what Oreo means to miksha and what miksha means to her father. Ayushree gulped seeing his fierce eyes .

"Iam warning you Priyanka Malhotra. Stay the fuck away from my daughter and her thing!!!"abhyant warned her while pointing finger at her.

Abhyant was fuming in anger . His knuckles are turning white due to tightennes of fist . His stormy fierce eyes are making everyone sacred.

"Think this as my last warning and if next time she got hurt or cried because of you . Then I promise you I will dig your grave beside your own father!!" Abhyant warned her last time and walked out from the mansion with Shashvat and vivaan followed their brother. Dhriti and navya went to their respective works while Ayushree went to her room .

Uma sighed at her daughter and went near her . Uma dadi made her daughter seat and cleaned her wounds with the help of first aid kid which a butler brought on her order.

"Priyanka, as a mother i just want to say ..you are going very wrong.. change before it will make more difficult for not only you but also your children..think before you do something" uma suggested to her daughter after she cleaned her wounds. She left from there . Every left there leaving Priyanka alone.

"You are right maa , i should think about my children..I need to increase my phase of snatching everything which belongs me!!" Priyank said while pressing her wounds hardly making the bleeding which stopped to again continue.

She needs to increase her speed but before it she needs to meet him . Who will help her in destroy Singhanias . Who will help her in snatching everything from Singhanias.

**********************************

Ayushree was sitting on swing of their room . Her knees are pulled up together near her chest while her head was place above then . She was looking at the calm sky.

She was busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone came and sat beside her . The person placed his/her hand on her shoulder to brought her back . Ayushree startling looked at her left and seeing the person she was suprised plus happy.

"Nishu Dee!!" Ayushree yelled excitedly and jumped on her sister to hug her . Nisha chuckled at her baby sister happiness and hugged her back.

"App kab haye?what a pleasant surprise?how are you ?" Ayushree yelled.

"Aram se rajdhani express..mein kahi nahi jaa re" ayushree chuckled hearing her new nickname.

"And I came just now only..I called you many times but you didn't picked up my call..then I called Meera aunty who said me about your health"  Nisha said .

"What happened to you? How do you fallen unconscious?" Nisha cupped her sister face .

"Nothing big dee..thoda bp kaam hogya tha" ayushree said shrugging her shoulder. While Nisha sighed at her sister carelessness .

"Ayuu.." Nisha was going to scold her but ayushree cutted her off .

"Dee please not now" she already got a long lecture from her husband.

"Ayuu..why are you punishing yourself for the mistake which you never did"  Nisha said taking her sister hands on her .

"Dee..we already talked about it " ayushree tried to change the topic again .

"No infact you always avoided this topic...why are doing this" Nisha annoyingly said.

"I know my sister can never be the reason of someone death..tell me na ayuu what happened..you share it with your dee" Nisha said while Ayushree peck her sister palms . Ayushree knows if the whole world also against her then one person will not leave her side ever.

"I know dee and iam fine..so relax" ayushree assured her but Nisha knows her sister is not got . Her emotions are not good. Her sister was going through emotional turmoil which is making her physically ill.

"No today you have to say me the real reason why you are not saying to abhyant that it's not you who is behind the accident" Nisha said this time she adamant to know about the reason behind her sister big step.

"De..." Ayushree opened her mouth to convince her sister but Nisha cutted her off .

"Wait a second...if you are hiding something from him..." And something clicked in Nisha mind . Ayushree is not someone who will hide the thing is she is hiding it means,

"It means you are trying to save someone" Nisha blurted making ayushree nervous.

"Whom you are trying to save ayuu" and seeing ayushree reaction it confirmed her doubt.

"No one dee , no one dee" ayushree stood form her place .

"Don't lie to me.." Nisha also stood beside her .

"Tell me whom you are trying to save at the cost of your marriage!!" Nisha asked jerking her arm making ayushree face her.

"BECAUSE  I HAVE TO SAVE HIM DEE.I HAVE TO SAVE MY ABHYANT FROM THIS TRUTH.IF IAM HIDING THIS TRUTH THEN IT'S FOR HIM ONLY. NO ONE BUT HIM DEE!!" Ayushree yelled while Nisha eyes widened hearing it . She wants to save abhyant that's why she hiding something big from him . Her sister gone nuts.

"What!!are you gone insane you want to save abhyant by hiding the truth.instead of Saving him you are hurting him , you are breaking him!!" Nisha said trying to make her sister understand.

"YES IAM HURTING HIM !!YES IAM BREAKING HIM!!BUT HE WILL DIE IF HE GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!MY BETRAYAL IS NOTHING INFRONT OF THE BETRAYAL WHICH HE WILL GET AFTER KNOWING THE TRUTH!!!" Ayushree blurted out the truth which was hiding inside his heart from long time. Not able hold her self she fallen on her knees and cried.

"Now he is just hurt with me but  atleast he smiles with vivaan atleast he laughs with his daughter after knowing the truth..woh Tut jayenge..and believe I can see hurt abhyant Singhania but I can't see broken and shattered abhyant Singhania.whom no one can mend not me not anyone not even god." Ayushree said it's hurts seeing his cold behaviour towards her but what will happen if he gets to know truth. He will die.

Nisha bend towards her crying sister and hugged her .

"Ayuu but you can save him at your relation cost.he hates you now what about that?"  Nisha asked .

"It's fine dee until he is fine. I can live seeing the hatred for myself in his eyes but I can't live seeing his dead and broken voice" ayushree mumbled  while Nisha caressed her back to make her calm.

_______________________________

So ayushree is hiding the truth from abhyant

For his sake only..but why ?

What is the truth?

What is the truth which can shatter abhyant?

Share your views on chapter...

To unlock the next chapter complete the target

Target:350 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 3.8K 20
BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's most influential families. With a firm...
398K 23.1K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
337K 28.1K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
1.6M 140K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...