Life time partners? Agree? [S...

Por ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... Más

[1] - New year
[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[14] - The children of the devils

299 7 0
Por ZhongZihn

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
AUTHORS POV
January 9, 2023

The man ran to the roof of the building and his there, as he takes his big sniper rifle arranging it.

Mr. Kim was his target, as Mr. Kim was there talking at the stage with his speech.

The man was taking his time to arrange when suddenly he hears footsteps, this made him stop on his movements.

"Taehun.. You're caught now", Dino yelled at Taehun, Taehun stayed on his position not moving. Dino scoffed, "don't try to give us a surprise attacck", Dino tells mockingly.

Taehun turns his head to dino and minghao, as minghao shows his ID, that has an ICE logo.

Taehun frowned.

"Leave your weapons and come with us. Let's end this with no fight", Minghao says, not wanting any fight to happen then cause a scene.

Taehun sighs, "you guys got me".

Minghao chuckles as Taehun stands up with his hands raised proving that he has no weapon.

Both minghao and dino held Taehun's hand and goes back downstairs to announce to Mr. Berries and the whole team.

As the three of them arrived at the 4th floor. Taehun suddenly clicked something from his hands causing an electric shock to Dino and Minghap.

This made the two of them let go of Taehun, Taehun immediately backs away from them and smirks.

"Fools", Taehun chuckles as he pulls out a butterfly knife that he kept in his sleeves.

Minghao groaned, "Fuck this shit".

No choice they had to fight and make sure that no one will notice.

Mr. Kim was presenting some projects a long with engr. Juhan.

As the three were having a hand to hand combat, avoiding every attack from Taehun since he has a butterfly knife.

Taehun groaned as he got his two handa gripped from dino and Minghao, causing Taehun to drop his butterfly knife down.

"I'm not the only one.. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim will die tonight", Taehun tells which made minghao frown, then suddenly a gunshot echoed the whole place causing everyone to look at where the sound came from.

Taeyong stood up looking around.

"Y/N", Jeno says worried for his sister.

---

"Uncle?!", You knit your eyebrows looking at him, shock.

"y/n?!", Your uncle frowned.

seeing you pointing your gun at him.
It's been so long since you've seen uncle Sunmin. He never really showed his self, he didn't even go to your mother's funeral...

The enemies was ready to attack you but stopped when you called their boss uncle.

"What are you doing here?! It's dangerous! Leave!", Your uncle yelled, you frowned.

"You're the reason why it's dangerous so fuck off!", You pulled your butterfly knife and point it to him, threatening him.

You uncle looked at you shock, as his group were looking at him waiting for a command.

When suddenly your uncle laughed, "You've grown quite the naughty girl huh?", Your uncle smirks.

This made you frown.

"Do you believe you can defeat us? You might die. SO LEAVE!", your uncle yelled, glaring at you.

You sigh.

By this time you could just throw your butterfly knife to one of the enemies head. Then that will make the enemies engage to the fight, you could slide off to the dead enemy you threw a knife, then steal his gun. Then go berserk.

Turning your head to the curtain.

But that would give us a penalty. We can't kill anyone, I hate being an agent.

You rolled your eyes.

"I think it's you guys who needs to leave!", You yelled not engaging to a fight and put your knife down.

Your uncle scoffs, "Let her leave", your uncle commands, you gasped as two of his men walked to you and gripped on your arms.

You were trying to let go from their grip, but you struggled.

You looked at your butterfly knife and sighed.

There's no choice.

You stabbed one of the men's back as he screamed and let go of you, glaring at you.

You tilt your head with a quick sigh, "Fuck this", You kicked the other man's chest causing the two to let go of you.

The stabbed man tried to attack you resulting for him to earn a punch from you on his face.

"Your group is dumb", You yelled to your uncle as he turned to you, shock on what he saw.  "They should've took my knife before they tried to get me", You chuckle. Somehow finding it hilarious.

Your uncle got furious, you raised one eyebrow at him.

You know he won't get violent to you, you as his niece. No wonder he just tried to make you leave not initiating a fight.

Though for you, you have to get violent with him.

It is the mission.

"continue the plan. Leave me with her", Your uncle commands to his team as they nodded and left. Though one stayed.

Your uncle turns his head to you, you were waiting for him to say something or make a move.

When suddenly he took a dessert eagle right from his pocket and point it to you.

This caught you off guard.

"Leave or die", You were shock on your uncle's words. He scoffed, "just because you're my niece doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Try to disobey me, I'll tell your father who you really are.. An Agent from ICE..", Your uncle threatened.

Fuck.

You frowned, "Will he forgive you if you kill me?", You ask.

"I don't care. It would just be funny, if he'll hear his daughter is one of Berwin's Agent", Your uncle chuckled, "They two got a huge history. Especially when it comes to your mother".

You snapped when he mentions your mother. Just what it is between them three?

You walked on step but you halt when he actions to pull the trigger though stopper when you halt on your steps.

Sunmin tilts his head to you and smirk. "You got 5 seconds to leave the room and not tell a thing to Anyone", Sunmin gives you a chance as he starts to count.

"1..

2..

3.."

You still stayed not moving, glaring at him. He was amazed on how determine you are to defeat him.

"4..

5.."

He pulls the trigger but the bullet flew to the side, as Sunmin got shot on his legs.

You turned your head down and see seungcheol aiming at him.

One of sunmin's men gasped and ran to his boss, as Sunmin fell to the ground with his leg that got shot.

Sunmin widens his eyes seeing seungcheol. "seungcheol..".

Seungcheol sighs and runs to you, "come on". He held your hand as both of you immediately ran away. Leaving the room, you two are In the hallways.

As the two of you ran you and Bump to Hoshi and Seungkwan.

"What was that sound?! Everyone's panicking. By everyone I mean those the guests! Including your parents Y/N!", Seungkwan informs, also panicking. Worried if something bad happened.

"We found the mastermind. It's Sunmin. Lee Junho's Brother", Seungcheol shares Information. Hoshi and seungkwan gasps as they turn their head to you.

"Junho as in.. y/n's father?", Seungkwan gasps. Seungcheol sighs.

"Yes. Anyways tell everyone to get moving, their plan is to murder Mr. And Mrs. Kim on the spot tonight", Seungcheol says, as jeno arrives to where you four were, he was panicking.

How could he not.

"Y/N! Sis!", Jeno runs to you and hugs you, causing you to let go of seungcheol's hand. "Are you okay?! You didn't get hurt right?!", He asks while scanning your whole look, finding if there are some wounds.

You sigh, "I'm fine so let go of me". Jeno sighs. as he was about to argue with you. Seungcheol saves you.

"There's no Time for this and that. Get moving. Where's Minghao and Chan?", Seungcheol asks.

"We still didn't find the--"

"We're at the 4th floor.We got Taehun", Minghao speaks up, as Hoshi and seungcheol nodded.

"Taeyong is calling his crew. We'll just have eyes on Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim", Jeno says, you shaked your head.

"There's no time to rely now. That bastard uncle is on the move", You said as you immediately left, you can't just stand there and wait for everyone.

Jeno was left clueless, "what?! Uncle what?!".

Seungcheol sighs, "just follow your sister". Seungcheol then left with Hoshi and seungkwan.

Jeno groans and follows you.

"I found them", Renjun says, everyone hears him with the earphone.

Seungcheol, renjun, Hoshi, seungkwan, Chan and minghao are with Taehun.

Renjun was told to scan where the enemies are, using Taehun.

"Where?", Hoshi asks.

"their going to the back stage", Renjun says.

Taehun chuckles, "just kill me".

"Will you please shut the fuck up?", Chan curses to Taehun, earning some stares from his hyungs and renjun. Chan notices the stares, "what? He's being annoying".

"anyways. Minghao you know what to do", Seungcheol says, minghao nods. As minghao immediately runs to the rooftop.

Hoshi pats Chan's back with a giggle.

Dk and woozi were staying at where the guests are calming them down after the heard gunshot. As the party continues.

Meanwhile you were walking at the second floor hiding. You could see Seungcheol and the others at the 4th floor balcony staring right down at the guests.

Dk, haechan and woozi having their eyes on Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

"Where the hell are we going Y/N?? We should tell seungcheol about this", Jeno whispers to you, you groaned.

"Can you shut up? That's why I prefer to work alone", You said and continued on.

"Gee sorry"

Both of you arrived in one room. Jeno was frowning. "Where are we?", Jeno asks.

"above the backstage", With your words jeno was shock and immediately went furious at you.

"What?! WHY?! The enemies are literally down there! And how are you sure that we're above the backstage?!", Jeno starts to raise his voice again, you glared at him.

"Quiet! I've known this place since they were building it. I've had a few missions here and! We have to engage not just wait!", You started to point out. Jeno scoffs at your words.

"Oh come on, seungcheol hyung already have a plan! A safety plan! Not a suicidal plan!", Jeno whisper shouts to you. You groaned and run your hand to your hair.

"Just- JUST side with me this time! If you don't like my plan leave me alone then", You said to him, annoyed and too tired to continue the argument.

"Ugh! We're a team Y/N. fine.. I'll go on with your plan, you better make it worth it", Jeno says. You rolled your eyes. Jeno was worried about your whole plan, you didn't inform the others about this which is just wrong. For him.

"Of course it will be worth it".

You took two knifes that was hiding down at your long fit skirt. Jeno took his double pistol that he hid inside his coat.

"There's a small wooden stair there. If we go down there, we immediately engage the fight but that is way too suicidal so", Jeno agreed to your saying. As you continued, " While we're up here you can peak there and shoot them at least two of them".

As you and your brother made a plan. Minghao was at the rooftop covering his self in all black, just as how Taehun dressed up.

Minghao is pretending to be Taehun so the enemies will think their plan is going smoothly.

Renjun walks to the rooftop and looks at minghao.

"I wonder why Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim are the target of these mafias", Renjun tells which shocks minghao, minghao turns his head to renjun.

"mafia?", Minghao asks, totally shock. He never knew and never expected that their enemy is a mafia.

"Mhm. Y/N's uncle is a mafia boss.. I guess Y/N also doesn't know since of course, her uncle hid it well.. We're dealing with some mafia.. That's why I'm curious", Renjun explains to minghao, minghao nodded as he assembles the sniper.

"Y/N and jeno got a pretty crazy family", Minghao chuckles then cocks the sniper.

Renjun scoffs, "sure is'.

"Jeno and Y/N is nowhere to be found", woozi speaks, as everyone hears including you and jeno.

You gestured jeno to just stay silent, jeno nodded.

Seungcheol sighs, "Where did those two go again..".

"Taeyong's crew just arrived. Their also guarding the whole place with taeyong", Donghyuck speaks as he watches the police making the move silently so the guests won't see.

"OK", Hoshi nods as he watches from the inner balcony at the 4th floor where they are and watches the polices.

--

Slowly aiming, the man sees jeno aiming at him with a pistol. The man gasps but jeno didn't waste time and immediately shoot the man to the head.

It grabbed the enemies attention, as jeno used his other pistol and shoot another enemy. He stood up and cocked his gun.

"What was that?!", A woman who's incharge of the team yelled, the man points upstairs.

"A spy I guess.. Killed two of our team mates", The man says.

"quickly! kill him.", The woman orders as some of her team mates goes upstairs.

Jeno immediately his at the corners.

As five men went upstairs, another one was about to go.

Though you opened the door to the backstage which made the enemies look at you, you threw your knife to the man who was about to go upstairs.

He fell as his leg got hit by your knife.

This made the whole team look at you.

You sighed and take your knife that sticker to the man's leg.

Bloody mess.

"Time to play", You smirked.

As you were dealing downstairs, Jeno was still hiding with some boxes covering him.

He could hear the enemies footsteps.

He peeked a little and see at least five enemies in the room with him.

Fuck. I'm dead!

He sees one man getting closer to where He was. as the man gets closer and closer, he sees jeno's hair.

"Got you!", The man yelled as he push the boxes away, making the four of his men look at him.

Jeno groaned and use the butt of his pistol and hit it to the man's head. Causing the man to faint.

Jeno immediately shoots to the two men to their heads, as he turned around he immediately got a gun pointed to his throat.

Jeno raised his arms and let go of his two pistols.

Thank god the music was loud becayse of the whole program.

though, Mr. Kim could feel or heat the gunshots. He knows the agents has taken action.

Jeno got pinned by the wall as the man tilt his head to jeno while still pointing the gun to his throat.

"You're the other niece", The man whispers as he scans jeno's face.

"So what? You're not gonna kill me?", Jeno asks which earned the man to laugh.

"What if I will?", The man pushes the gun to jeno's throat more.

When they both hear a slice.

Jeno looks behind the man, also the man looks at his back. They see you, just stabbed the other enemy's chest. You were covered in blood, hair was messy and your dress got cuts.

"You will die. JENO FACE LEFT!", you yelled as you threw you knife. Jeno gasps and turns his face to the left.

The man gasps and immediately got hit by the knife you threw, right through his head.

The man fell dead.

Jeno sighs and pats his body, then turns his head to you. Shock and scared.

Seeing his sister covered in blood.

"U-um.. Did you kill them?", Jeno asks, You frowned at him.

"No! We're supposed to just keep them beaten up or Injured or alive!", You yelled at him and looked around you. seeing the dead mens.

"You did kill some of them though!", Jeno points out, you groaned.

"To protect you duh! Ugh whatever.. Seungcheol will deal with the dead bodies later, you said rolling your eyes as you wipe your neck with some cloth you just found.

Jeno sighs, "can you just clean your self for a bit?.. Why does it not bother you.. You're totally covered in blood", Jeno tells kind of disgusted.

"Uh. I killed a lot of people before.. I always go through things like this", You tell and sigh.

"I shouldn't be saying this but you're so cool", Jeno tells, you chuckled.

"Shut up. Don't try to humble me, we still have to tell the others about this", You said. Jeno nods.

--

"So how Is it?", Hoshi asks to renjun as renjun goes back to the 4th floor after having a chat with minghao.

"They're still at the backstage.. Hm.. Weird that their not moving", renjun tells.

"They're dead", Jeno suddenly appears at the fourth floor, this earned the agents attention.

"What?", Minghao asks from their earphones as he's still at the rooftop.

"Yup. Me and.. y/N sorta killed them", Jeno says, scratching the back of his head. Worried if he'll get scolded.

"Wha- wha- what- oh my god no", seungkwans covers his eyes as he sees you. You somehow came from the fifth floor, to not gather some attention especially because of your bloody appearance.

The agents looked at you in shock. Some disgusted.

Jeno sighs, "That answers to all of your question", Jeno says and sat down the floor.

Seungcheol sighs, "so you two went on a secret mission?".

You nodded, "yes. They're killed, though it's not over. Uncle and one man is still around here", You said and looked at the whole places, the guests sittee there. It was a massive place.

"Can you clean yourself up first?", seungkwan asks you looked at him.

"um.. Where am I supposed to go?", You sighed and took your knife then cut your long skirt to a short skirt. Not that short. Just above your knee.

The boys were avoiding to look at you, even dino and seungkwan covered their eyes.

"Aigoo aigoo", kwan sighs.

As you finished, they sighed.

"Report to Mr. Berries", Hoshi commands to Chan. Chan nods and goes to Mr. Berries to report.

Meanwhile you stayed at the corner and wiped your arms and legs, also your neck.

Too much blood.

"Did you kill them all?", Seungkwan asks, sorta scared face.

You shaked your head, "some are left injured, others died because of jeno".

"WOW YOU BLA-"

"SUSH!", Seungkwan glares to jeno, jeno rolled his eyes and watched downstairs.

Mr. Kim and Engr. juhan bowed down.
It was a pretty smooth party.

You stared at seungcheol who's busy watching everything that's happening downstairs.

You're wondering why he's not complaining about your suicide plan. He just has a cold stoic face.

Sighing, you stood up and watched what was happening down there.

"Mr. Choi! He was one of the people who contribute a lot in our society!", Mr. Kim points to Mr. Choi.

So many rich peoples.

"What if he's related to you?", Hoshi asked jokingly, Seungcheol chuckles.

"He is"seungcheol answers with a serious face. This made them silent.
You looked at Cheol. "He's my father".

So he's a son of a Administrative law judge.

Everyone looked at everyone and was stunned to speak.

"I-I've known you for so long but.. What", Hoshi gasps covering his mouth, seungcheol chuckles.

"Fireworks will come out splashing at the sky soon... The guest might see us here", Seungcheol informs, Hoshi nods so as the others.

"Wear your masks", Hoshi commands, as the guys wears their masks that was part of their bodyguard suit.

They all stood there as you just sat there hiding at the corner. Sighing, then suddenly renjun approaches you and covers you with Taehun's used coat.

"You look cold", Renjun stated and gave you a downward smile.

You nodded, "thanks..". Renjun nodded and stood beside taehun.

Your eyes soon then landed on Taehun.

"Hey.. Wait", You frowned, seeing Taehun's face. Noticing how familiar he was. "You're the-", You laughed, scoffing at him. He looked confused also the boys looked at you. "Now I know why Chan and minghao went for you..", You said, finally getting it.

He was the guy who asked for directions to Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

You laughed, "what?", Taehun asks, frown in. Confused at your sayings.

You sighed, "What made you think so dumb? Why would you ask Mr. And Mrs. Kim for directions?", You raised one eyebrow at him, your smile dropped.

Taehun finally gets it, jeno gasps and looks at Taehun.

"How did you know..", Taehun frowns, "oh fuck..", He chuckles, "stupid of me.. Of course, you were spying". Taehun said, finally understood everything.

"Hm.. Why do you look so familiar?..", You ask scanning every feature of his face, seeing him up close really makes you think that you've seen him before.

"I do know you", He says, your eyebrows knitted. "Also you", He says looking at Jeno as he grins, "the children of the devils", He chuckles amusedly.

Mother?

"what?", Jeno frowns.

You sighed.

"You've met him before?", Seungkwan asks you, you shaked your head.

"Maybe", Taehun chuckles, this snapped you. His smile, mischievous smile and annoying laughs.

you stood up and Without a second you kicked his head and let him fall to a deep slumber. This made everyone look away not wanna see the poor guy's pain.

"Ouuch.. The must've hurt", Hoshi says as he giggles watching you sit back again. You sighed.

"He deserved it", You said, Hoshi nodded and smiled at you still amazed of how strong you could be.

After a few minutes of silence, the host of the party finally announced.

"Everyone! i introduce to you! The fireworks Engr. Juhan prepared for tonight!", the host announced as every guest stood up clapping, and turned their heads above. as the glass ceiling of the building opens up.

Minghao stepped back and his at the rooftop, making sure no one notices him.

Mr. Berries notices the bodyguards. Aka his agents at the 4th floor. So as your father and Mr and Mrs. Kim.

"Mingha-", before seungcheol could continue on calling minghao, someone at the stage fell and made a loud grunt. earning the guests attentions.

It was your uncle's last man.

He got head shot, seungcheol turned his head upstairs. It's minghao who shot the man.

As the guests sees the dead body at the stage the guests started to scream and panic, as the fireworks starts to blow up on the sky.

It was loud and messy, you stood up and peeked at the whole performance. You were amazed by how the guests panicked.

Taeyong and his crew made sure to calm everyone down and going to investigate the body.

"Calm down! It's getting more noisy!", Taeyong says from the microphone as the guests calms down and still scared. As the fireworks above them continued.

Engr. Juhan ran his hand through his hair. "fuck", Engr. Juhan mumbles as Mrs. Kim comforts the younger.

Mr. Kim walks up to the stage following taeyong as taeyon frowned as he investigate the body.

"Mafia", this was heard to a lot as everyone continued panicking.

Taeyong was furrowing his eyebrows, as Mr. Kim was about to kneel down to see the dead body when a loud gunshot echoed to the whole place.

"Mr. Kim!", Engr. Juhan yelled, as Mr. Kim falls down to the ground as he got shot on his stomach.

Everyone ran towards Mr. Kim as Your father gasped seeing the man who shot Mr..Kim.

Your uncle.

Your father frowned as he tells the police to escort his pregnant wife, away from the place.

Seungcheol sighs. As the fireworks finally stopped.

your uncle laughed, "You're gonna die", Your uncle pointed to Mr. Kim, as everyone was shocked seeing him.

"Minghao", Seungcheol speaks up.

Minghao aims his scope right at your uncle, with one eye close he slowly pulls the trigger.

One ammo going right through your uncle's stomach, minghao puts the sniper down immediately and cleans everything.

Seungcheol nods, as woozi who's with the guests calming them down. Woozi nods.

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~
Author

I won a debate today guys!! (Random update about my highschool life haha)

It was a hilarious way of winning though. The agree and disagree has at least 3 representative. So my classmates told me that the topic fits me, so I was one of the representative.

It was hilarious because I hesitated on becoming the representative not because I was nervous of the topic or scared to speak infront of them, I was confident but I have cough😭 And my voice is hoarse almost like I have no voice at all.

I had to give my team the ideas and have to whisper to them, it was hard to communicate cause they can't hear me😭

So as the debate started, they spoke first as I wrote down all my ideas and points. After writing it down they took the notebook and read everything I wrote.

We were team disagree.

So the team agree lost after my statement hahaha😆

If only my voice isn't hoarse I would've give my all to it.

It's not really a formal debate since it's just a classroom performance.

So yeah HAHAHA it was so crazy.

Anywayss byee!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Hehehehehh

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.5K 786 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
175K 6.7K 45
First book so its bad ⤷"Fake people don't surprise me anymore, real people do" ⤷Four gangs ruined Korea, one girl was sent to defeat the ruthless g...
23.8K 1.1K 62
NCT Mafia Series Book #2 Under Jaehyun's command, the mafia family continued to expand. Things were going smooth for them, from their surface busines...
328K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...