Unfaithful.

By softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... More

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

chapter 36 .

98 23 10
By softpoetry_

Ria's P.O.V :

" 3 months "  zayn shouted at me again with no mercy unwaring how hard that was for me to hide it but all i wanted is to avoid problems and not ruin the friendship between Liam and Zayn but it's keep happening , i keep screwing up at every decision i'm taking.

" trust me it was hard for me and all i wanted to do ... " i started talking slowly and not loudly maybe he will calm down .

" hard for you ? Huh ? " he yelled again , it seems like his anger is controlling him  again  .

I then lost it too because he wanted the hard way to understand and i will take the hard way to explain .

" would you stop yelling at me for one freaking second ? " i exclaimed throwing my hands up even when i had no power or energy to get through this .

" i look so damn stupid right now " he told loudly and i rolled my eyes not taking a freaking word he saying .

I was about to answer when my phone vibrated , harry was calling after a long time and this is a bad time for sure so i just ignored it .

" is it my baby ?" Zayn asked one more time angrily and confusingly which brought back confusing to me again .

" i don't know  " i answered looking away waiting for the storm to hit me when my phone vibrated it again , this time i picked up .

" what harry ? " those were my first words .

" we need to talk " harry said through the phone after letting few sighs .

" not now harry " i pleaded then hang up and back to the huge argue with zayn .

" what the fuck you mean by ' i don't know ' ? " this time he yelled at my face not focusing on the road .

" i don't wanna know ..dammit !" I screamed too , this time i couldn't take it , this time i'm not staying calm .

He then started to speed up from 60 km to 120km with anger drawing all over his face .

" slow it down zayn " i demanded but he didn't listen like always .

" you have to know " he finally spoke  and it sounded like an order .

Harry called again .. i was done with the shit so i picked up but ended up yelling at him .

" what's wrong ? " he said calmly which made me calm down a little bit .

"It just not the time ! " i told harry then putted the phone away and zayn still speeding up with the car and playing with my nerves.

" you think that's gonna work ? " i exclaimed looking straight at zayn's eyes and pointing at his attitude .

" what's gonna work then huh ? " zayn shouted again while running his fingers through his hair .

" zayn it's my baby and i'll decide what to do about it  " i replied trying to shut him off but it's not gonna work , this brought fire .

" it's my baby too " he exclaimed while his eyes left the road and focused on me but unlike him my eyes was on the road and he was obviously on the wrong direction , focusing on the fight and suddenly  i saw a truck coming towards us .

the heavy loaded truck was coming with full speed and so was zayn in wrong direction focusing on the fight more than focusing on the road.

" ZAYN ..THE ROAD " i screamed out loud trying to warn zayn but it was too late  .

The truck driver pushed the break paddle  which made Zayn unconscious and the car went out of control so he fully turned his steering wheel and got hit by a electric pole , after that i couldnt feel anything but opened my eyes a little and saw blood everywhere i tried to speak but i couldn' t , i tried to reach out for the phone but i couldn't i just felt dizzy and then everything dissapeared .

__

Harry's P.O.V :

" zayn it's my baby and i'll decide what to do ... " i heard Ria yelling on the phone because she technically didn't actually hang up .

" umm , Ria you still here ? " i tried to talk through the phone but no answer .

All i heard was screaming and shouts and anger , it sounded like Ria and Zayn were having a bad fight and i couldn't do anything .

I was about to hang up when i heard Ria screaming out loud with all energy she had left " Zayn ..the road " and then my heart started to beat faster because i heard a car crushing and Ria's screams and so much noise .

" Ria , baby are you okay ..Ria ?" I yelled through the phone call breathing heavily hoping that nothing happened to her but all i get is noise and could feel the people hurry to them which freaked the shit out of me .

I immediately get up and ran towards my car but still on the phone .

" oh my god , is that zayn malik ? " i heard one of the teenagers said and she sounded terrified .

" call 911 right now " i heard one of the man exclaim .

" oh my god ..is she okay ? "

" there's blood everywhere " one of them said and made me lose my shit , i closed my eyes cause of worry and couldn't take it so i just hang up and speed up .

I just drove even not knowing where .. i picked the phone again and called praying  someone will answer .

" hello ?" A young lady answered and i heard the sound of the emergency car .

" where they're  taking her ? " i asked swiftly waiting impatiently for the answer , she rapidly told me what hospital and she sounded in shock too .. this is so bad  .

I hang up then called Liam ..

" where the fuck are you ? " he finally picked up after a few rings .

" what's happening ? " he said worriedly cause of my tone of speaking.

" it's Ria ..ugh " i told while running my hands through my hair over and over because of nervousness .

" i'll meet you at the hospital "  he rushly said after i told him all and i could feel fear in his voice . I mean she is his girlfriend and probablly  his baby are in danger  .. how he possibly could take that ?

I finally reached out to the hospital and rapidly hoped out of the car and ran straight to the hospital searching like a crazzy for Ria and Zayn and thank god i was in time .
__

So the writer is always there to please the readers so guys since the book is close to an ending i wanted to know your advices and feedback ? Who do u want ria to be with at the end ? Zayn or harry ?? Im so confused and i dont know whom to choose so i'll let u guys chose ..thnx for reading :)

Pls vote and comment , gracias ily all ♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 96 18
True love isn't found, it's built. Too bad we didn't build ours strong enough
46.8K 1.4K 19
This is not your typical "Beauty and the Beast" love story.
7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
15.3K 232 50
"Wrong person im so sorry" "It's alright, love.. accidents happen" Warnings: Smut. Pictures. Language.