MON AMOUR (my love)JEONJUNGKO...

By iham_2004

This story is about a guy name Jungkook and a girl name Y/N. Jungkook is a very depressed guy working as a gr... More

JEON JUNGKOOK
Y/N
FEELINGS
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

APPROACH

31 2 0
By iham_2004

Choosing a subtle approach, Y/n decides to initiate casual conversations with Jungkook, steering them towards shared interests. She offers genuine compliments on his work, creating a space where he might feel comfortable opening up. Y/n carefully balances warmth and respect, aiming to be a supportive presence without overwhelming him. Slowly, she hopes to bridge the gap, cultivating a connection that might offer solace to Jungkook without adding unnecessary pressure.

Jungkook, initially guarded and immersed in his internal struggles, begins to sense Y/n's genuine concern. Her thoughtful gestures and sincere compliments gradually chip away at the walls he's built. A flicker of warmth sparks within him as he realizes he's not entirely alone. Though the depths of his feelings remain complex, he starts to appreciate Y/n's efforts, finding a glimmer of comfort in the connection she offers.

As the connection between Jungkook and Y/n deepens, a subtle transformation occurs within him. The warmth and understanding Y/n provides act as a healing balm, gradually softening the edges of his struggles. Unbeknownst to Jungkook, the boundaries of friendship begin to blur, and he finds solace in Y/n's company. Slowly but unmistakably, the seeds of love take root, as he discovers a profound connection that goes beyond camaraderie.

Y/n: Hey Jungkook, I was checking out your latest design—it's amazing! The way you play with colors is truly captivating.

Jungkook: Thanks, Y/n. I appreciate that. Just trying to capture a bit of inspiration.

Y/n: Well, you nailed it. By the way, have you ever tried painting? I find it's a different way to express creativity.

Jungkook: Painting, huh? Never really thought about it. Sounds interesting, though.

Y/n: We could give it a shot together sometime. Could be a fun way to unwind. What do you think?

Jungkook: Yeah, why not? It sounds like a nice change of pace. Thanks for suggesting it, Y/n.

Y/n: Jungkook, I noticed you've seemed a bit distant lately. Everything okay?

Jungkook: Yeah, just dealing with some stuff. You know how it is.

Y/n: I get that. If you ever want to talk or grab a coffee, I'm here.

Jungkook: Thanks, Y/n. It means a lot. Sometimes, it's hard to put everything into words.

Y/n: No pressure. Just know you don't have to navigate everything alone. Friends are here for the bumpy parts too.

Jungkook: I appreciate that, really. It's good to have someone who understands.

Y/n: Anytime, Jungkook. We're in this together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 744 47
Fate is the story of a girl named Jung yn, who radiates happiness and contentment. She's got her incredible boyfriend, Jeon jungkook who cherishes he...
106K 3.4K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
422K 11.5K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...