Stronger Together | George Ru...

Por writingforyoo

"If you die, I will die with you, because life without you is not worth a second." Más

prolog
01 - awake
02 - visitor
03 - sunrise
04 - statement
05 - travel
06 - mother
07 - opening
08 - chosen
09 - stars
10 - taxi
12 - incident

11 - publication

346 15 0
Por writingforyoo

Annabelle

After we explained the whole thing to Toto, he asked if we had already reported it to the police. I had already forwarded the picture of Brussels and the message to David, who was our official in charge, last week. 

I was really grateful to Toto for this contact as David tried his best but said there wasn't much he could do, legally speaking. He had only said that if something like that happened again, he could impose a no-contact order. Whether Berger would stick to it was another matter.

"Then we'll just do it as agreed and you will post it in your story with the text and the picture. We will also upload a modified text on the Mercedes page and also share your posts."

I nodded silently while Toto discussed the whole thing again with George and they went through the text that we had just thought about together. I was really incredibly grateful to Toto and still couldn't understand why he was so committed to me, but he was probably primarily concerned with George so that nothing happened to him. 

While George and I were typing the text on our cell phone, Toto called someone and a short time later Rita appeared in his office. Since she already knew what it was about from me, Toto just updated her and she typed up the other text.

We hereby want to draw your attention to the fact that there is someone who is harassing and threatening the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 team and some of their relatives. Please be careful everyone especially when it comes to new people and don't share everything with everyone. If you see or recognize this man then please call the following number: +43 135246

Attached was a small picture of Berger, the one from his paddock pass from Spielberg. Toto had contacted the organizer and received this picture through the registration details, which fortunately was quite up to date. 

With shaky fingers I typed the rest and then looked at George, who looked at me with a sigh.

"Ready?"

I nodded timidly and at the same time we pressed post. Rita then immediately took our stories and then reposted them in Mercedes' story, where the other text was already there. George and she did the same thing on Twitter, which I didn't own. 

I felt my body tense and I quickly turned off the screen. George put his hand on top of mine on the armrest to reassure him and Toto looked at us sympathetically.

"We'll get him, I won't let him threaten my best driver, I still need him," said the Mercedes boss and winked at me, which made me smile, "This bastard won't destroy you two, we stand together here at Mercedes and we will get over this and then win the championship, right George?"

My boyfriend laughed while the other two grinned at him.

"I will try my best," he said and then looked at me, "But with my lucky charm by my side it should be easy done."

He quickly gave me a kiss on the forehead before Toto's phone rang and we quickly left the room after saying thank you and goodbye. After a short small talk with Rita, she also had to go back to work and disappeared. Mine and George's phone vibrated and even though I didn't want to look at it, I unlocked the screen. 

I looked up at George in surprise, who also looked at me in surprise. Emilia, Land, Alex and Lily shared our stories in theirs to make more people aware of it and for a moment I felt hope. Hope that together with my new Formula 1 family I could do something about this asshole. 

Just as I was about to close the app again, I saw that Charles and Carlos had also shared it. The two of them didn't know the whole story, but after our conversation in Monaco they would have figured out their part, and they had probably picked up something in the paddock. 

I quickly wrote to both of them and thanked them, as well as my other friends.

"Look, we stand together and together we'll get through this."

George put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to give me a kiss on the temple. I turned to him and snuggled into his chest. Immediately both of his arms were around me and he pulled me even closer to him.

"I love you," I mumbled against his shirt and took in his scent.

"I love you too honey but now let's go. The day is almost over and you haven't seen much of the headquarters."

George wanted to untie it and take my hand, but I didn't want to let go.

"I saw you, that's enough for me."

Laughing, he gave me a kiss on the top of my hair before carefully lifting my chin so he could look me in the eyes. The fact that we were still standing in the hallway in front of Toto's office didn't bother me at all.

"Don't you want to see my first trophy from Brazil, or the cars from Schumacher?"

I looked up at him excitedly and my eyes widened before I nodded eagerly and took his hand. I stormed off, dragging George behind me, even though I had no idea where we were going. Laughing, my boyfriend followed me and then led us back downstairs into a large hall in which there were countless cars. 

Overjoyed, I let go of George's hand and skipped ahead. It was overwhelming and I couldn't believe I was actually standing here, between all the pieces of Mercedes' cars and trophies. After I looked around enthusiastically, while George stood in the middle grinning and watching me, he led me through a door and suddenly we were in a long, bright hallway with countless trophies in display cases. 

George took me by the hand and led me to a very special place.

"This one was my first win in Brazil 2022," he reported to me proudly and happily. 

I leaned back against his chest while I looked fascinated into the glass showcase.

"I remember that weekend. Even though I had stress with the university I watched the race and was so happy for you."

After I said that, George abruptly turned me around to look at him.

"So you liked and followed me before we met?" he asked me, raising an eyebrow with a grin.

"No of course not, I was just happy because the winning driver was happy."

"Yeah yeah sure babe." George said jokingly and I punched him in the chest laughing.

Shaking my head, I released myself from his arms and continued walking along all the trophies until I finally stood in front of the world champion trophies. The driver was of course allowed to keep the award at the end of the year, but the constructor titles were all there. 

After a lot of looking around and explanations from George, we went over to the dining area to grab something. He then showed me around a bit and showed me the workstations of the engineers and other important people. As we were going back down the wide stairs, Hamilton was just entering the building and when he saw us, he came towards us.

"Hey, how are you Annabelle? I heard the story about the hospital and now the thing with this man."

Although I still didn't like him, George and I gave him a brief explanation before, fortunately, he had to move on and we said goodbye. After my boyfriend showed me a few more things, we went back to his room because he had training and needed to change. 

Just for fun, I asked if I could have some workout clothes and George laughed and threw me a shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I quickly disappeared into the bathroom to use the toilet and change before I went back into the room.

"You look stunning in my clothes," said George and looked at me dreamily.

The pants were so wide that I had to tighten the straps as much as possible, but overall the clothes looked very good on me and with one last look in the mirror I was more than satisfied. Luckily I had put on trainers this morning, which I was now very happy about. 

I excitedly hopped after George and Aleix was already waiting for us on the ground floor, who greeted me in surprise. Together we walked through a few corridors and then came to an adjoining building where the gym was. 

Inside, George's trainer turned on some music before the two started warming up. I joined in a bit off to the side, but when George went to the weights, I got out and sat on the bike instead. I also had a good view of him from here and I had to admit that George looked extremely hot in the gym again. 

I bit my bottom lip in admiration and watched him do various strength exercises with his trainer. After half an hour I got off the bike and took a few sips from my water bottle just as George had finished. 

Aleix briefly said he would get the neck device and disappeared.

"Come here babe," George said, waving me over to the weights.

"Oh no I can't do this," I replied laughing as he pointed to the pole.

But he winked at me and even took some weight from both sides before he stood in front of me again.

"We can do it together if you want?"

George looked at me questioningly and I nodded uncertainly before stepping to the bar and bending under it so that it was resting on my shoulders. Suddenly I felt his warm body on my back and I immediately got goosebumps. 

The sweaty shirts clung to our bodies as I carefully lifted the bar from the holder, George's hands briefly on my hips to steady me before he held them under the bar as a precaution. I slowly went down and as I stretched my butt back I was once again aware of how close he was.

"You're doing so well Annabelle," George whispered in my ear and I flinched.

I almost dropped the bar, but I was able to grab it before George had to help me. I carefully went back up and placed it on the holder before turning to George in horror, probably blushing brightly.

"You can't say such things."

A grin appeared on his face, as he had apparently just noticed where this sentence came from. My cheeks burned and I backed away in shock as George took a step toward me. I clumsily hit my back against the bar, but I didn't take my eyes off him for a second.

"I can say such things, especially when you're standing in front of me and sticking your butt back like that." George said with a laugh and rested his arms on the pole to either side of me, which brought him dangerously close to me.

"You... you were so close," I stammered, unable to speak at his sudden proximity.

"Yeah but I know how much you like it when I'm close."

His ambiguous statements made me more nervous and I bit my lower lip in embarrassment. His gaze fell on it for a moment before he looked me in the eyes again, seemingly waiting for an answer. 

I slowly caught myself and wanted to get back at him, so I took another deep breath before I started speaking.

"And I know how much YOU like it when I take you from close to cumming," I whispered, never leaving his eyes with mine.

George sucked in a sharp breath and licked his lips briefly before laughing harshly. Just as he was about to say something, his trainer came back and we jumped apart. Aleix started training his neck with George, while I worked on the weights and did some exercises alone. 

At the end of the training session, exhausted, I collapsed on the floor next to our things. George seemed to have just finished as well, as he came towards me all sweaty. He gave me his hand so I could stand up and together we went upstairs where we took a shower one after the other. 

We then drove back to the apartment in Oxford. My phone was overflowing with messages, but I ignored them all except from my friends, who hadn't written much after this morning other than to say that we would get through this together and that they would always be there for me. I was really eternally grateful to everyone for that.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.8K 1.2K 17
"I think we can't be friends again. It's impossible to be just friends."
177K 5K 58
"When are you gonna realize that I don't give a fuck who you are - I just need you"
249K 5.7K 51
"I warn you, don't fall for me," he said, but fell instead.
330K 6.4K 71
"Please remember how much we loved each other" "What if I never do?" "Then I will make you" Sequel of no strings attached.