A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

By Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... More

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 32 - End.

1.5K 82 22
By Il0vEcOoKiE

Basically like a filler chapter and such, will still contain plot to it.

OH YEAH

LAST CHAPTER BY THE WAY!!!!
.
.
.
.
Aizawa has met (Y/n) since she was a child, that much was obvious.

He was just a passing by hero in the shops, enjoying the peace and quiet and just casually sees a child pickpocketting.

Now, normally he would go pickpocket the child to return the wallet to the original owner but it was the way the child did it smoothly that had him on high alert.

He therefore, followed the kid, had the police take care of the situation and it was the last he ever expected to hear from her.

He never expected that the police would be so bad at their job to send her to an orphanage with heavy quirk discrimination, practically a villain involved operation and children who never understood that they were groomed to follow orders obediently.

He took her in.

It was his mistake first.

Aizawa had those police held on standby, going through exams again and narrowed his eyes as the lie-detector police proceeded to then comb through every orphanage known to the system and exist.

Aizawa left it at that.
.
.
.
There was a problem he realised later on, he had no clothes for her or even the slightest bit of utensils so he had to hurriedly call his coworker.

Said coworker is Pro hero Midnight who took him out shopping, gave him a huge ass list.

Aizawa never knew things before and now he's debating if he's glad or if he wants to erase his memory from the things he learnt that the girls go through.

Eraserhead is a Pro hero, he's also a teacher, a brilliant one if he says so himself....even if the students he expelled in the past calls bullshit.

But Aizawa, on the other hand, is a civilian, has good friends, lives alone, unhealthy sleeping schedule and now there's a kid living with him.

So he did the next thing he knew best.

Enrol her into a school with good reviews, good teachers, good reputation and stressed through the god damn paperworks.

He was very satisfied when he learnt (Y/n) was absolutely thriving.

Their relationship wasn't the best, shaky, but he can't help but feel guilty at the way she grew up so fast and slightly mentally unstable.

He had to often debate with himself if he should send her to therapy.

But coming from himself, who went to therapy before because... Well, trauma.

It's terrifying.

Aizawa didn't even say anything truthfully to his therapist because he knew he would be sent to the mental asylum.

He scoffed at himself and questioned himself, did he really want the kid to be exposed to therapy so early?

Nah.

Aizawa, and his persona Eraserhead, slowly exposed her to things that could slowly mentally and emotionally help her.

Bless his past experience with therapy even thought it was scary.

But now he's here.

Shota Aizawa, Pro hero, probably had a hundred heart attacks already because of his problem children and is now standing before (Y/n) who is kneeling down on the ground looking very guilty.

"You," Aizawa began, suddenly feeling very tired. "Have 30 minutes to give me a good ass explanation of what I just saw you texting. On the phone."

(Y/n) started sweating and looked away guiltily.

Aizawa began tapping his foot and the people around them began to grow quiet.
.
.
.
Let's just have a minor recap shall we?
.
.
.
(Y/n) failed in her plan as shown in the last chapter, Aizawa and Midoryia burst in to see Chisaki unconscious, Mirio battered but safe, Eri trembling from happiness and tears.

Aizawa, who then directed the police to head in, capture the remaining, treat the injured.

And when (Y/n) sighed and let her hand loosen her grasp on the phone, Aizawa's eyes spotted some words in her conversation and snatched the phone up with the scarf.

The world around them was silent as Aizawa read through it.

He then turned around slowly at a very shocked - Pikachu face (Y/n).
.
.
.
And now they're here, back in the forms and Aizawa was visibly stressing while (Y/n) looked real ass guilty.

Aizawa was stressing because he nearly just lost a kid.

He nearly just lost a family.

He was about to grieve and mourn and scream and cry, probably go back to being depressed because he failed as a father IF THE PLAN WENT THROUGH-

For the second time in his life, he was speechless as his thought was still processing what could've possibly happened.

Aizawa finally realised what was happening.

(Y/n)'s background of travelling through time, having to adapt to the world after dying in her old life.

Forcing to fight through a battle that was never supposed to happen.

She has, no attachment to this world.

(Y/n) has... No attachment to living.

She wasn't aware of the people around her in this world who loves her, who would feel utterly empty if she was gone because (Y/n) already died once.

She died once in her old world and witnessed the people she loved die before her.

To (Y/n), Aizawa was just a figure in her life, never there but never gone.

Aizawa closed his eyes and felt the tears stinging the corner of his eyes.

(Y/n) may not feel the attachment but Aizawa does.

Aizawa does and he nearly lost her without ever knowing this.

Class 1-A was silent and Bakugou, for once, understood what to do properly and ushered everyone out.

Death glaring at anyone who dared to make a peep of noise.

Closing the door and took them all upstairs as the doors for Aizawa finally opened.

If anyone asked, all Class 1-A could answer was (Y/n)'s shocked face, terror, regret and guilt as Aizawa talked.

Both individuals talked it out, the tears flowing down their face be damned because (Y/n) never realised just how much she meant to him when all she ever saw was a character in front of her.

Not like Tanjirou.

Not like Giyuu.

She already loved through two worlds, her original one, the KNY and now BNHA where she doesn't have the strength to hold on.

(Y/n) sobbed that night, wondering what to do now because she knows the plotline.

She doesn't know what to do.
.
.
.
The next day, during combat class, (Y/n) sat out in a daze and Aizawa handed her a notebook.

"What's this for?" She asked, flipping it and admired the cover.

(Y/n) liked pretty and aesthetic things, that's true but she never knew how to use them, to create things like pretty scrapbooks.

"For writing," Aizawa answered, leaning back and smiled.

"Want to try writing down the things you'll live for and want to see?"

(Y/n) stared.

She hummed and looked down.

.
.
.

Date: XX/XX/XXXX
100 things to do before dying:

1. Food - goal: try every junkfood of Michelin meal I want to try.

2. Terrorize Bakugo the little shit.

3. Find out where Twice went.

4. Try working at a cafe or bakery.

5. Cats.

6. Try making a scrapbook.

7. Punch Endeavour in the face.

8. Introduce Dabi to Todoroki and see if they fight. (Probably will? I'm getting they might cry.)

9. Dogs.

10. Own a pet cockatiel.

11. Bungee jumping.

12. Fly to Australia, France, Germany, Britain, Phillipines, China and see the damn world.

13. Actually graduating.

14. See Class 1-A become pro heroes.

15. Following 14, follow the plot slightly.

16. Pass down total concentration breathing, good for the body, the breathing forms will die alongside with me.

17. Best Aizawa in a game of chess.

18. Revive the whistle meme.

19. Revive the Rock roll meme.

20. Revive the fucking vines.

21. ...
....
...
..
.
.
.

~~~

(Y/n) opened up the trunk, eyes squinting down at the layer of dust.

7 years has passed.

What... A wild timeskip.

(Y/n) genuinely wished to remember the things that has happened but let it be damned.

The war happened and lasted earlier then expected, Shigaraki the dusted fingers is now spending lifetime with good old All for One.

Twice was found, now operating the bakery business she opened out of pure spite with Bakugo's cooking business.

Endeavour being a great parent happened the day after she introduced Dabi and Shoto before punching Endeavour in the face.

There was actually a lot of tears in the Todoroki family.

(Y/n)'s been a long time graduate now, there was a period of time when she had to take over Aizawa's teaching because of the uprising villains all of a sudden.

But (Y/n), who never aged properly now, feels very very old.

She watched through the U.A school festival, through the hero billboard chat, the fight against Nejire and Suneater.

She personally joined the joint training battle ARC for the shits and giggles.

Meta Liberation Army ARC was absolutely wild but don't even get her started on the Paranormal Liberation ARC.

(Y/n)... Was so tired after that.

Because, surprisingly, she got jumped on during the raid, her blood cells had been taken and they had tried to do what All for One started.

It shouldn't have come to them as a surprise when (Y/n), even as a hero, personally tore through their heads and killed them.

Everything hurt after that, her cells kept fighting against each other because of whatever they tried to do so she locked herself up.

(Y/n) never realised her disappearance after that led to the Dark Hero ARC of Deku quite quickly, she practically missed out on everything and by the time she fixed up her body.
.
.
.
Too much blood back then, too much-
.
.
.
Tomura had appeared once more and the traitor was revealed.

(Y/n) appeared again, and it was during that time she realised how much her existence made an impact upon the individuals around her.

There were cheers from the civilians and heroes.

There were curses from the villains and panic among the villains.

She ignored the entire plot practically, finding out that her counterpart was now dead and missing because she was mistake as (Y/n) (L/n) the demon slayer.

(Y/n) shot down the hero commision place's suggestion to work for them practically instantly.
.
.
.
"I can't. Your laws work differently from how I work." (Y/n) said seriously, hands holding Deku who stared back at her, eyes wide in disbelief and thankfullness.

"If I was to work with you, I'll be trapped forever, I kill."

She then grabbed Midoryia and headed back to Class 1-A who gave a bunch of punches towards Deku for leaving out of nowhere.
.
.
.

But seriously, after that much, she really forgot what happened next.

A knock on her door revealed the next batch of students who are now learning at U.A.

"(Y/n)-san?"

(Y/n) nodded and smiled at their little heads up, now grabbing her suitcase and headed towards the dorm door.

She looked back at the now empty room and hummed.

"Perhaps..." She muttered and her hands grabbed the old notebook.

A tattered old notebook.

The first page contained 100 things in dot points and (Y/n) excused herself to go to the common room where other students were.

"Ah! (Y/n)-san!" One of the students greeted, ears elf-shaped and scales glinting in the light.

A chorus of greetings rang through and (Y/n) waved.

"Hello to you too!"

"What are you doing?"

(Y/n) shrugged.

"Oh you know, just a few things.

The tattered notebook was then opened, a line beginning to cross out every single thing she listed in and (Y/n) stared.

She closed the notebook.

"Well," she said, eyes glinting at the mention of finally using her bank account.

"I supposed it's finally time to travel the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
20.9K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
628K 22.6K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...