7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4 Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 2.1: Off To School
Chapter 2.2: New Faces.
Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.6: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 3 Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 3.1: Exam Stress
Chapter 3.2: Group Study
Chapter 3.3: Rose's House
Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin
Chapter 3.5: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.6: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.7: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.8: Connected by hearts.
3.9 Family concern
Bonus part
Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 5.7 School bickering

933 59 54
By Insane_adolfa

Just as the group was about to continue their conversation, their new homeroom teacher entered the class, instantly capturing the students' attention with her warm smile. Everyone gathered to their seats, and Y/n was sitting alone as Jake changed his seat. But you tried to understand his feelings and slide it off, but you can't deny the fact you were upset.

Yunjin: (looking towards you) (whispering) "Why did Jake change his seat?"

Y/n: (whispering) "He is still angry on me from that day, but let it be. I understand they both need time to settle."

Rose shot an intense death glare at Jake; she was not happy with Jake's sudden decision.

Jake: (shrugging his shoulders) "What?"

Rose: (whispering to Jake) "Seriously? You had to change seats on the first day?"

Jake avoided her gaze and focused on his desk.

Rose: (angry) "What the hell!!!" (about to throw a pencil at him, but Yunjin stopped her)

Yunjin: (tensed) "Rose, cool down. We will sort this later; for now, focus on the lecture."

Teacher: "Good morning, everyone! I hope each one of you had an amazing summer break filled with fun and relaxation. I'm Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon, and I'm your new homeroom teacher for this school year."

Everyone was happy to see a new face and nervous at the same time because they didn't know if she is strict or a soft person.

Everyone: (excited) "Welcome Miss."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon (smiling): "I'm excited to get to know each and every one of you. Before we start, let's go around the class, and you can introduce yourselves. Share something interesting about yourself or anything you'd like me to know."

One by one, everyone began introducing themselves, some with enthusiasm and some with nervousness.

Student 1: (happy) "Hello, I'm Sooha I am Class Representative. I love playing the violin, and I'm part of the school orchestra. Music is my way of expressing emotions."

Student 2: (confident) "I'm Jeyhun, I am Class Representative. I traveled to a different country and tried some amazing food!"

Student 3 (nervous): "Um, hi, I'm Tae Oh. I... uh, I don't have anything interesting but I like to play video games and listen to music."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon (encouraging): "That sounds wonderful, Tae oh. Don't be nervous; no one is going to judge you here. Who's next?"

Student 4: (enthusiastically) "Hi, I'm So-won. I love photography and gardening."

Sujin: (charismatic) "I'm Sujin, and I love acting! I've participated in a few school plays, and I enjoy bringing characters to life on stage."

Rose: (mumbled) "Hmm, we know very well how good you are in acting, that's why you play as a good friend with others and then stab them in their backs."

Yunjin and Jake silently laughed at Rose.

Jiyeon: (acting shy) "Hello, miss. I...I am Jiyeon. I don't have any good hobby, but I like reading books and playing different sports."

Rose: (loud enough to reach into Sujin and Jiyeon's ears) "You forgot to add manipulating others and spreading rumors, nosy bitch."

This time, everyone started laughing at Rose's statement while Jiyeon shot her a death glare, and the teacher was confused.

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon (chuckle): "It's not polite to curse in class, dear. What's your name?"

Rose: (proud) "I am Rose. I love dancing and gymnastics."

The teacher looked at Yujin and hinted for her to introduce herself too.

Yujin: (happy) "Hello, I am Yunjin. I love playing video games and basketball."

Jake: (unbothered) "Hi, I am Jake. I love holidays, and I am an expert in making people laugh."

Everyone started laughing at Jake's intro, but you didn't find it funny.

Rose: (mumbled) "Expert in making people cringe over your lame jokes."

Jake rolled his eyes and sat down, continuously looking at Y/n, feeling bad for changing his seat.

Y/n: (fake smile) "Hello, I am Y/n, and I love swimming and painting."

Jay: (cold) "Hello, I am Jay. I don't have a particular hobby, but I love (looking at Y/n) (small smile) spending time with my friends."

As the introduction continued, you were continuously looking down and then at Jake, disappointment clearly seen on your face.

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon (smile): "Okay, so now I know everyone. I am your math teacher, and let's start with our first chapter."

Yunjin: "Y/n, you look so upset. Do you want me to sit beside you?"

Y/n: (sad) "No, no, don't leave Rose alone because of me. I can manage; it's not a big deal. Jake will get normal in a few days; I know."

Rose: "How can you manage, Pabo? Are you going to sit alone until you sort it?"

Yunjin: "I am with Rose on this. It can go from weeks to months. Till then, let me or Rose sit with you."

Y/n: "I am grateful to have both in my life, but I swear I am fine sitting alone. Now look ahead; Miss started teaching."

Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon started writing on the board, and everyone looked at the board. You were still upset; you bent down to take out your books.

Just then, suddenly, someone came and sat beside you. 

You looked toward that figure, and it was none other than Jay, who was sitting comfortably on the chair and taking out his books and pencil box from his bag. 

You looked up, surprised by Jay's sudden action because it was totally unexpected of him. You were continuously staring at him with a confused face, while Rose, Yunjin, and Jake were secretly smiling. 

Jay felt like someone is staring at him, so he looked towards you, and for a moment, your eyes met, and Jay offered a small, apologetic smile. It was a subtle gesture, but it gave you hope that things are still the same between you three.

Jay: (cold) "What? Do you mind if I sit here?"

Y/n: (nodding as no) "You are asking for my approval after you took the seat."

Jay: (cold) "So? Am I not allowed to sit here? It's my class; I have the right to seat anywhere in the class."

Y/n: (awkward) "I didn't mean that, Jay. I was just surprised that you sat beside me because you like to sit alone."

Jay: (crossing his arms and resting his back on seat) "I wasn't able to see the board from my seat; Tae Oh is tall, so he covers the board from my sight."

You were still staring at him with a questionable look.

Jay: (nervous) "What...what are you looking at?" (turned your head by holding your chin towards the blackboard) "Now pay attention to the lecture."

You turned your face where Ms. Nam Soo-Yeon was standing and looked at the blackboard. 

(Jay was still angry with you and was cold, but when he noticed you were sitting alone and not happy, so he sat beside you).

As the lecture came to an end, you looked at Jake; he glanced at you but didn't even utter a word. The silence between you and Jake was thick. You went towards his seat, uncertain of what to say.

Y/n: "Um, Jake...I want to say something."

Jake didn't respond, keeping his gaze forward.

Y/n: "Look, Jake, I... I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to hurt you or Jay."

Jake remained silent; his expression was still the same.

Y/n: "I miss talking to you guys. Can't we just... talk it out?"

There was still no response from Jake.

Y/n: (sigh) (guilty) "I don't want things to be like this. We've been friends for so long, and I hate that we're starting the school year like this."

Jake finally looked at Y/n.

Jake: (cold) "You can't just expect everything to be fine, Y/n. Words hurt, you know."

Y/n: (sad) "I know, Jake, and I'm genuinely sorry. I didn't think before I spoke. I just... I hope we can work through this."

Jake sighed but didn't offer a direct response. Till then, the bell rang, signaling the start of the English class, so you went back to your seat, leaving your conversation incomplete.

Your English teacher entered the class with an English textbook in her hand and went to the teaching platform.

English Teacher: "Welcome back, everyone! It's wonderful to see familiar faces and welcome new ones to our classroom. I hope you all had a fantastic break."

After 30 minutes,

English Teacher: "Okay, now before we wrap up today's lecture, I have a special request. I need a little help with an important project, so can someone who is reliable and skilled assist me? Any suggestions?"

Students exchanged glances, some nervously avoiding eye contact.

Sujin (whispering to Jiyeon): This is the perfect chance to get back at Y/n.

Jiyeon (smirking): Absolutely. Let's make Y/n do the extra work.

English Teacher: (looking around) "Come on, don't be shy. Who's up for the challenge?"

As the teacher scanned the room, Sujin and Jiyeon exchanged a subtle smirk and then raised their hands.

Sujin: (pointing at you) "How about Y/n? She is the top student in the class."

Jiyeon: (grinning) "Yeah, Y/n can handle it easily."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
47.3K 1.1K 24
These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one big family, with Jungkook being the young...
8.2K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...