๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนโฐ
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยฒยณ

19.3K 511 208
By Leyah_eroticstories

{Recap from previous chapter}

"Can we fuck now?" He asks and I blinked, staring at his ugly face.

"Are you serious?" I ask seriously.

"Dead ass." He grins, pulling down his pants and boxers in one. Big dick popping all out, bending like ripe banana.

lol.

My eyes glued to his dick that's standing long and hard as hell.

Fuck me.

The man fine like wine and nice like rice.

No, focus honey.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

Classes has been hectic these days with all the rumors surrounding everyone. Kaden and Joshua has been the talk of the university for days.

Their sex video is circulating like crazy.

Thankfully, no one but Natalia knows that Joshua is my husband.

Kaden never talked to me or Natalia again, which I'm happy for of course. He's mad weird for all that shit he did to me.

Fake ass fucker.

Joshua also hasn't been home for a week after the video got out, which is weird but I'm thankful either way.

Now Sander is another story.

I ignored him after finding out he's my stalker, but clearly that isn't stopping him anytime soon.

He sends me texts and gifts every single day. He broke into my house more times than I can count and I'm really starting to think he needs to be put in a mental facility.

Here I am, standing at the doorway and looking at the package Sander just sent over for me again.

I sighed as I opened it only to see a set of lingerie and a big pink dildo.

For the past week, he got me a dildo in every color and size.

For what? I do not know.

I packed them in a garbage bag and set them underneath my bed anyway.

Now don't get me wrong, he did sent me some meaningful gifts too. Like flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, jewelry and even a rose gold Range Rover— but I sent it straight back to him.

I was starting to regret sending back my dream car, but thank God he is Aleksander Santos. A man who doesn't care and who doesn't give up, so he sent the car right back to me again.

I took it this time of course.

Make his pocket hurt a little they say.

While I was packing away the dildos, my phone rang with an unknown caller. I tried ignoring it at first but I couldn't hold it anymore and answered it.

I'm gonna get killed one of these days for being so careless.

"Baddest of them all speaking," I said into the phone as I answered it.

"Hello, is this Honeysia Reed?" The caller female voice asked.

Why is she using my married name? I don't even use that shit though.

Never have.

"It's actually Honeysia Ferreira. How may I help you?"

"Is your husband Joshua Reed, ma'am?" She ask and I hummed, "I'm sorry to say that your husband has been in a car accident and he's currently in a really bad state."

Oh wow.

That's something I guess.

"Really? Is he going to be okay?" I ask, I might hate the fucker but this is just sad.

"I can't answer that ma'am, you may come down to the San hospital for further information." She stated and we said our goodbyes.

Well damn.

I rolled my eyes and dial Sander's number, he picked up on the first damn ring.

"Honey baby, did you like my gift?" He ask and I knew he was smirking.

"I don't want anymore dildos Sander, for fucks sake." I expressed.

He chuckled, "I know baby, you would rather my cock instead, wouldn't you?"

Damn, I definitely would.

I frown, "You are rather a very egoistic man."

"Thank you, thank you." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh, "Anyways, I called you for a different reason."

"Tell me," He says softly.

"Joshua was in a car accident just now." I stated as I got ready for the hospital. "Did you do something?" I ask suspiciously.

The line was quiet for a while before he asks, "I know that, but is he dead now?"

I gasp, "That's your first question?"

"Yes honey baby, I can't let my precious hardwork get wasted." He admits and my mouth hang open.

"Did you?" I ask shocked.

Why am I even shocked?

"Cutting someone's brakes is not as hard as it seems, it's actually quite fun, very fun."

"Aleksander!" I squeezed my eyes shut.

He hums, "Baby, you do know I'll do anything for you right? You want out of this useless marriage right?" He asks me.

"Of course, but—"

"Then there's only one way out of it, death. He has to die baby and I promise you, this will be his last day on earth breathing." He says darkly and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"What the hell Sander? You're not a killer, stop this nonsense." I begged him. "We can find another way."

He chuckled, "I do hope you said your goodbyes already my love, I'd hate to make you a widow without a good closure."

"Sander, stop it." I pleaded.

"I hate loose ends, he's one of them Honey." He stated calmly, "One of many that needs to clear the way."

"What?" I ask confused.

I might hate Joshua but this doesn't sit well with me at all. Sander is not a killer and I'd hate for him to turn into one.

Especially for me.

"You're gonna be a beautiful widow my love, but don't worry— you're gonna be even more beautiful becoming a wife for the second and last time."

I gulp, "I'm not becoming your wife, ever."

He chuckles, "Because I'm the perfect gentleman, I'll let you believe that one for now love."

"You're insane." I inquired.

"You know what makes all this much better?" He ask before pausing, "The fact that your wonderful husband is in my hospital still breathing, that's icing on the cake." He finishes off, "Stop me if you can, honey baby— tick tock." Then he hangs up the phone.

What the fuck?

It's his hospital, that's why it's call San hospital.

He's gonna finish him off.

I know him too well and this bitch enjoys these things like the crazy fuck he is. What the hell is wrong with this man?

I hurriedly ran out the house knowing I had to get there before Sander does anything stupid.

I ran to the Range Rover he got me, only to realized that the tires are slashed.

What? But they weren't when it came here.

Oh hell no.

A message came on my phone immediately, from the one and only Sander of course.

<<<My Psycho Man>>>❣️🥵

Tick tock.
Received @10:07 a.m

Sorry about the tires, my love. All is fair in love and war, right?

You're so close to becoming a beautiful widow.🥂Cheers to that, honey baby.

Sander, this isn't funny. I swear I'll murder you myself this time.
Sent @10:10 a.m

In the bedroom, darling? I like the sound of that soon to be wifey.
Seen @10:12 a.m

Fucking hell.

This man takes everything for a joke and it's depressing at this point.

I quickly got an Uber and it quickly drive to the hospital. The entire way there I was fidgeting the whole time, my heart was racing and my mind was all over the place.

Now let's get all this cleared, I'm not trying to protect or save Joshua at all. I'm trying to get the idiot from doing something stupid, I don't want Sander to turn into a killer or go to jail for murder.

He doesn't think things through before doing them and that's his problem since day one.

Bloody hell, I couldn't care less about Joshua.

The moment the car stopped at the hospital entrance, I quickly paid him and ran out of the car and into the hospital building.

I went to the front desk where a woman was seated, "Hello, I'm Honeysia Ferr— I mean Reed, my husband was in a car accident." I muttered out fast to her.

"Oh yes, but he's currently undergoing surgery at this moment ma'am and his step-brother is currently with him." She finishes off.

I blinked, what?

Joshua doesn't have a damn step-brother.

"What step-brother?" I ask her with a gulp.

She frowns, "The boss? I mean the owner of this hospital is his step-brother. We don't normally allow people inside when someone's undergoing surgery but he's the boss and his step-brother."

Sander.

The fucker already got there.

"Listen to me," I spoke to her fast, "That's not his brother, my husband doesn't have a brother. You need to get him out like right now." I pleaded to the woman.

She lets out a laugh, "You think I would listen to you over my boss? That's actually funny." She rolled her eyes.

Bitch.

"Just tell me where they're doing the surgery please."

She sighs and told me where it was after a couple of minutes.

I groan and ran through the hospital, not caring about the woman calling out to me. I finally found the room but it was locked, not surprising.

I grip my hair as I paced the floor waiting on a doctor or someone to open the door and make an exit.

After minutes of waiting, the door finally open and a man in scrubs and face mask came out. "Doc—" I started saying but stopped when he removed the face mask and I gasp.

"Well there you are, honey baby. You're late, but congratulations my love." He smirks, removing the bloody gloves.

"Congratulations for what?" I ask warily.

A real doctor came out of the room seconds later and saw me, "Are you Mrs Reed?" He ask and I nod as he looks at me sadly, "I'm really sorry ma'am, we tried everything but we couldn't save your husband."

Oh.

He really did it, holy fucking shit.

I tried stopping the panicking that's about to come, I breathe in and out silently as I kept it under control.

I gulped down the air before looking at Sander who was smirking, but immediately removed it when the doctor looked at him, "And I'm truly sorry for your loss, losing a step-brother isn't easy boss."

Step-brother my ass.

Sander fake sighs, "He will surely be missed by us all, especially his wife. Poor woman is a widow now, but I did promised him I'll be there for her in every singly way." He looks me up and down lustfully, before he pats my head and I shrugged him off.

The doctor nods sadly, "That would be best, she needs someone at this moment in time with her." He walks off after Sander dismissed him.

I glared at Sander, "You killed him!" I said a bit too loud as some people turned to us.

Sander sighs, looking at the people who was staring at us. "I know you're sad and upset about your husband's death, but that doesn't mean you should blame me Honeysia. It's all going to be okay, I won't ever leave your side." He pulled me into a force hug, "I've never fucked a widow before, lucky me." He whispers lowly into my ear, so that I was the only one who could hear him.

"You fucking bastard," I gasp as I clenched my eyes tightly, still not believing that he's really dead. "You killed him." I whispered back.

"I did, now you're free my love. One down, two more to go." He whispers back, not letting me go as yet. "My beautiful little widow."

He meant his mom and Kaden.

I pushed him away from me, "You're fucking crazy."

"Tell me something I don't know. Now wipe those crocodile tears and stop shedding tears for the bastard—" He says when we were alone, gripping my neck and pulling me towards him in the silent hall. "Before I fuck the tears out of you right here, with no respect for your dead husband laying in that room next door."

"Sander." I gritted out at him.

I didn't even know why the fuck I'm here crying. Is it because Joshua is dead? Is it because Sander killed someone for me? Or is it because I just realized I'm stuff with some crazy psycho idiot?

I don't know.

"Speaking of dead husbands—" He says and pulled me into the surgery room, telling the rest of doctors and nurses to give us some minutes in there.

I gasp when I saw Joshua laid out on the surgery bed stiff as a board, very well dead.

No sign of life, no sign of breathing.

Completely dead.

I squealed in surprised when Sander lifted me up without warning setting me on the chair that was beside the bed.

What is he up to?

I gasped hard when he got on his knees and pulled my dress up, exposing my panties.

"Sander, w-what are you doing?" I ask shocked, looking at him and then the dead body beside us.

I can never tell with his crazy ass these days.

"Oh love, I promised him I would eat you out infront of him the moment he stopped breathing completely, but I don't think he had believed me and I always keep my words." He smirk and before I know it, he shifted my panties and dipped his head.

"W-What?" I ask surprised, this is shit is crazy.

No fucking way.

He's not serious, is he?

"Wait a minute—" I started saying, but a moan slips from my mouth the moment he sucked on my clit.

I stayed there in shocked as he ate me out without a care in the world.

This is sick, so fucking sick.

"Oh my God." I breathe out with clenched eyes as he ate me like a starved animal.

I'm going to hell, there's no forgiving a sin like this one.

I'm a real yam field at this point too.

I don't even know what to say....💀that was something, alright.😭

Anyways, RIP Joshua...... You will not be missed, that's for sure.🕊🤷‍♀️

Can someone just send Sander to the Mental facility at this point?😭😂he's getting out of hand.🚶‍♀️

Honey, the widow... heheee😏👀

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 621 24
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
2.1M 11.9K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
8.6K 276 21
I knew that whatever he desired, I was meant to comply, and I was ready to obey him completely. Even if, it included going down on my very knees and...
710K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...