Tough Love

By melissalynn88

I wanted a baby. I really, wanted to have a baby.. Actually it wasn't an option right now, considering my sup... More

Coming Soon
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

2.2K 116 11
By melissalynn88

ISABELLE

Sitting in the driveway after I parked the car, I glanced over at the empty spot beside me where Ash usually parked his ute. My heart was broken for him. Everything was going from bad to worse.

What was we going to do? I didn't know how to answer that question.

I grabbed the last of the shopping bags from the car and carried them inside the house. Jenna was already unpacking the bags I had brought in, being helpful. Why couldn't she be like this all the time. She was so helpful when she wanted to be, and wonderful to be around when she was in such a great mood.

She was not Ashton's child. She was his daughter, but she wasn't, and I don't know where that left us.

He had gone to his parents once hearing the news, and I don't blame him. I guess he had some questions and needed a few answers. There was a lot to process here. They could help, they may have paperwork to prove that a fake dna was done and then he would need to go back to his lawyer.

Could he sue for backdated child support? Emotional damages?

Parker and I had just stared at each other in shock when Ash revealed the news. We weren't sure what to say, because that possibility didn't even enter in my mind. I never once thought there could be another man out there, who was Jennas father.

Ash believes he is a fool, that he is going to be the laughing stock once the news came out. Nobody would think that it would be people talking about her, not him.

Jenna was unaware as to what has happened, and her mothers name hadn't been mentioned. I was tempted to go and visit her; she had come in like a hurricane and ruined our lives in a matter of hours. It was ridiculous.

I packed the last of the groceries away, then made my way to the living room and tidied up a little. It wasn't too late in the evening, but I was tired. Pregnancy was kicking my ass lately. Come 4pm, and I was ready for bed.

"Parker, when Ash comes back can you tell him I've gone to bed." I stopped by his bedroom door and asked.

He nodded. "Sure, I'm not heading to sleep yet anyway."

"Do you think he's going to be ok?" I asked, I knew the answer to this anyway. "I'm really worried."

"He's just found out his daughter isn't really his, how would you react?" he turned around folding a shirt. "I mean, I'd be gutted. My whole life would be a lie."

That was true. "I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." I smiled weakly, and pulled his door shut gently.

Making my way up the stairs, I checked in on Jenna to find her fast asleep in her bed, she had been watching a movie and fell asleep before it ended. I turned the tv off and pulled up her covers. I really hoped she had a change of heart regarding her mother.

I fell into the bed with a moan, nothing better than climbing into fresh sheets of a night after a warm shower. I stretched out and smiled as the door opened with Ash joining me. "You're back." I grinned, not expecting him to be back so soon.

"I told you I wouldn't be too long." He said lifting his shirt and taking it off and tossing it on the chair. "Parker said you went to sleep, and I thought I'd come in to see you passed out with a bowl of popcorn on the bed."

Laughing I shook my head, I had been enjoying buttery popcorn a bit too often. "Not tonight, maybe tomorrow."

I watched as he undressed, stripping naked and climbing into the bed beside me. His body warm as he pulled me against him, and I snuggled in close, facing each other I ran my fingers up and down his chest. We were silent, just the sounds of the trees blowing outside the window.

He wanted to talk, I knew he did, and I wanted to ask him so much, but I think he was the one who needed to be the one who brought it up first. His hand ran over my stomach, fingers spreading out over my stomach and resting when he felt small kicks. I loved feeling those movements.

"Does it make me a bad person if I feel relief that you're the only woman I've gotten pregnant?" he finally spoke up, his words a quiet whisper. "I love Jenna, and I never want to change how she's come into my life, but in a way, I feel relieved... because I have lived with regret for her entire existence over my stupid mistake that night."

"That's understandably, you were young, and I guess there's so much to still process. What did your dad say?" I asked, his face was just a shadow in the darkness.

He laughed, mockingly. "He said we got played and to call my lawyer. Mum couldn't stop crying." I felt sad because it didn't just affect Ash, it was going to hurt his parents too. They helped raise her, she was their only granddaughter.

"It's awful." I reached up, holding closer. "I'm so sorry Ash, I can't imagine what you're going through or how you must feel. I just don't even know what to sat at times either."

His finger brushed a strand of hair from my face, stroking gently until my eyes closed. "You're doing everything I need. Just being here is all I need."

"Mm, I'm always here for you." I promised.

"I guess there is really only one thing I can do" he spoke after a couple minutes of silence.

"What's that?" I wondered.

"We could just do nothing, she's my daughter, blood or not."

I smiled, that was a good plan to have, but that won't work. "She's going to see a lawyer; she is ready to fight. She'll have been told about the paternity by now anyway." As if she wouldn't be sitting and waiting to be told about it.

"That's what I was afraid of, it was good to dream about it." he sighed. "I'm about to lose her, I just know it. She was determined to go and live with her days ago, she's been meeting up with her secretly at school and on weekends when she is meant to go and stay with friends."

Christ, this girl sounded like the devil when you really thought about it. "Do you think you could work out a custody agreement?" I put it out there, just to see what he would think about that.

"I haven't even considered that, but knowing how crazy Kelly is, she won't want that."

He needed a distraction. I bit down against my lip and moved up. He assumed I was going to the bathroom, but instead I straddled his waist and grinned down at him as I took both his hands and pushed them into the pillow and hovered my breasts above his face. His mouth latched to my nipple, sucking hard and I let out a cry, grinding down against his growing erection and teased some more.

Soon a hand was snaked around my waist, and he took charge, something I loved about him. I was pinned down on the bed, his body sliding down between my thighs as he pushed them wide open and I expect him to slowly tease me, instead he devours me. His mouth latches on and he eats as if he is the most starved man alive. His fingers inside of me, curling as the suction on my clit increases.

My back arches and hands fling up as I reach for the pillow and dig my fingers in. Jesus. I see stars and begin to buck. His moans against me as he growls, licking and sucking faster. I grip the pillow harder, my hips moving faster as the pleasure in the pit of my lower belly increases. "Yess." I moaned; my eyes were seeing stars.

I came hard, a hand flung down and gripped the back of Ash's head and took a handful of his hair as he shook his face, drawing out my orgasm.

Trying to push him away, the pleasure too much to handle. He didn't let up. His hands gripped a hold of mine and interlocked out fingers. My thighs trembling with a death grip on his head as I came once again.

"Ash." I pleaded. "Fuck I need..." I couldn't get the words out.

"I love your pussy." He grinned wiping his chin before he came in for a hard kiss, tasting myself on his tongue as he thrusted inside me and kept a fast pace until he came hard and fast.

Catching my breath, I was covered in slick sweat. "That wasn't how this was meant to go." I pointed out.

"It wasn't?" he raised a brow, walking back into the bedroom with a towel to clean up the mess between my legs.

I grinned, sleepily. "I was meant to worship you, you were meant to lay there and let me distract you."

"Ahh is that so?" he smiled. "Baby, if there's one thing you should know, it's you will always be worshipped in the bedroom. You'll always be fucked like the queen you are. As much as I love to watch you ride, I love to watch you come even more."

Oh, my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HOPE By rosegolden27

Teen Fiction

693 34 34
It was a bright, summer day. Mr. and Mrs. Evans were both in the hospital, ready to give birth. But they were really scared. It's their first child...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
926K 27.3K 21
The pain was too intense. I had no one. Parents? My mother died in a fire. Father couldn't stand seeing how much I looked like my mother. Sibling? M...
188K 5.4K 44
I called Brendon from the motel room phone. "Hello?" "Brendon? I need you here now come the the motel down the street from the coffee place ill be w...