Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
Villain Role
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
The day it starts
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
War Day 3: Unfinished Business!
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: HAH! There he is!
War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

War Day 3: No mercy!

641 42 12
By Chimera_Regarion

Look at all of them!

They do not know what to do at all!

Are they speechless?

They have just one task!

They should stick with this!

Why are they not doing anything?

Do I really need to make the first move?

.

.

.

Well if it is like that... do not mind me for taking this opportunity!

The moment I was really standing there I could tell that these heroes were more than just not ready since they looked at me and were shocked. Yes I threw bondo over this railing but no one announced him as out yet. So I took out some of the paralysing bullets and just chucked it down at the dude before I decided to jump down as well.... Yeah maybe this was not the best idea and maybe I shouldn't have done that but I did.

Note to myself.... jumping down from the first floor does hurt when there is not really a place to roll of or any specific place to land...

Kinda glad about Bondo cushioning my fall now...

Also reducing the height I would need to overecome...

Why did I jump again?

There were the stairs... right there.... yeah no... too easy...

Glad I didn't break anything at all.

Could have used my quirk a bit here...

Hmmmmmm.... No... I like it this way better.

First off, the fall hurt a bit but I landed on Bondo.... which made him wriggle in pain even more and made the heroes announce Bonodo to be dead.

Nezu: Kojiro Bondo is eliminated.

Fair... he had to cushion my fall...

So I won't pressure this one.

Besides I thew him down and he landed hardly and even destroyed some of the seetings...

DAMN!

You sinner!

I hope he is not religious or he will for sure be thinking about this one for a while.

He had just after all demolished a bit of a church....

Yeah no.... 

He won't mind this, he was doing his job well.

This kid can say he was lucky when he used his very own glue on himself so my fall wouldn't hurt him at all. Clever move but wasn't saving him much since the layer of glue was not enough to hold me at all. Well he was a goner plus he was screaming in pain thanks to the paralysis. How he was able to use his quirk while being in this status... who knows...

Now I have to deal with Kuroiro as well as Tokoyami...

I wonder who will be the first one to move.

Kinda hope for Toko since I can play with Dark Shadow a bit and find out some things.

I really am curious if Toko is actually beint the one who is handling Dark Shadow or is Dark Shadow a being for itself?

Time to find it.

Besides I am sure we haven't seen the best of that quirk yet.

This should be the perfect environment for both of them.

It's dark in here but not too dark.... both of their quirks do have that element of darkness.. so they should be able to make the most out of it and give me one hell of a fight for sure!

.... but again we are first years.... so maybe also not cause we ain't trained for this yet.... still hope for the best and they better give me a good fight!

I trained for UA soo hard!

There is no way they did not do it!

This is UA after all.... 

Me: Now then, shall we have our dance next?

Tokoyami as well as Kuroiro looked at me before they nodded to each other. It was Kuroiro who first came at me and this was not that bad. I wantd to mess with Tokoyami quite a bit so getting rid of Kuroiro first was not a bad thing at all. Then again the others who were laying around were also not helping at all. Pony was there and Komori as well as Rin. I was thinking of a way to hurt them all but I also didn't wanted to get disqualified. That meant that I needed to use my fists and nothing than my fists and the whip. Oh on that note, I took it out the moment I saw Kuroiro vanish into a shadow. 

YES!

There he goes!

Now let's see what you can offer!

Did he really think he was the only one who could be stealthy?

HECK NO!

So this is how you wanna play... sure...

I bet I can find you!

Let's see.... trust in your senses... that is what mom always said to me....

Trust in yourself....

I will!

If anything, I was the one who should be sneaking around and hoping for the best not this hero. By the way, if anyone would describe his quirk then it would be villainous for sure. What was I doing here then being the villain? Once again I was asking myself this useless question as I waited for the slightest sigh of Korioro.

There was none. 

None that I could see at least.

However when I closed my eyes and started to focus, I started to hear a bit more than just Tokoyami who was trying to get Rin down. I could hear them whispering to each other. Still there was more than this. A sound that I couldn't really put to anything at all. It was a weird but it was also not loud enough for me to pin point what it was. It sounded like dragging but not a lot, it was really quiet and perhapse a bit of breaking, this knsipering sound... as if glass was being bend and about to break in combination with that sound of dragging made me suspicious. Whatever it was, it came from the side... my left side and not only from far away but right next to me. 

It was more than alarming.

It made me react immediately and kick the place on the ground.

Did I know that I had just hit Kuroiro?

No... I really didn't know this since I had my eyes off and was actually just relying on my senses. They say if one sense is closed off, the others work a lot better. This was one of these times and I guess.... having my eyes closed and not able to see anything made me be a bit more sensitive to my surrounding and what I could hear.

Well anyways.... I kicked Kuroiros head as if it was some kind of football and threw him out of the zone here was in. He seemed disoriented when I looked at what I had just hit. Not only was he now on the ground with a bleeding nose but he was also looking up as if he didn't know what was going on.

GOTCHA!

Didn't expected this huh!

Well too bad!

Now come on!

Stand up!

....

stand up?

Why is he so disoriented?

Damn was this too much for the man already?

What a pussy even Kacchan would stand up after this!

I didn't even kick him with my quirk.... didn't wanted to kill anyone after all.

So I decided to play a bit with this man and grab him by the collar to drag him up against the next chair. This was a churche after all. There were chairs all around us. Rows and rows of chairs and there were not the best place when someone wanted to fight but it worked for me as I took Kuroiro not only by his collar dragging him across the floor and up against a chair but slammed his head and his back against the edge of one of these rows as well.

This really must have hurt!

This should be enough pain for sure.

I could hear some gasping but it was already too late.

Nezu: Shihai Kuroiro is eliminated.

Me: Seriously again?

I have not even started to have my fun and you are eliminating them?

This is not fair!

Do this one more time and I swear I will do something against this bullshit!

I am playing by the rules already!

What more do you want me to do?

Do you fucking not trust me?

Jesus.... really.... why did you appoint me as a villain then?

A bit of questions but more complains formed in my head. I wanted to say them out loud but stopped myself in the last second to do so since it was not only Nezu who was watching this whole thing. It could be dangerous for me if anyone would know about how I really felt. I mean could they actually expell me for this?

Perhapse?

I don't know... I would say no since this was for sure no reason to throw me out at all... and besides that there are just about 3 or 4 years to go.... I was sure there were 3 but in case I would need to repeat a class then there would be 4 years. Oh well... it was a small prize to pay to get that license and then do whatever I wanted as a hero. Of course I would obey by the law but no one ever said I could not take it up as a challange and try to bend it.

It may not be the best thing one could do, but who cares!

I don't have to wrok for any agency!

I could work on my own and get paid by how many villains I get down and off the street.

No matter what, I would be successful and I could finally get my mom a nice place where she could just rest and be at ease. I owed it to her since she was there for me. I wanted to gift her the best place and if I could I would be the one supporting her as well as my own.

Back to where I was!

I still had Kuroiro in front of me and he was eliminated but that didn't mean I was over since I grabbed one of these paralysing bullets I had and then shoved it into his mouth. The poor guy couldn't do anything but swallow it.... which apparently didn't reacted well with the bracelet. The screams that followed were more filled with agony and he started to beg for forgiveness in seconds and begged it to stop. Too bad that no one could do something like this besides the teachers and they were not doing anything at all. I feared that this was a bug inside the bracelets which they would certainly fix soon but for now, I was enjoying his pain.

It was soo much that even the rest of the people inside the church looked at me and I was just smiling back at them in a very sweet way.

Me: Sooo.... who's next?

Pony, Rin and that other girl were certainly not able to move at all since they already had the paralysing status and it was still valid. Tokoyami was a complete different story and BOY! When I tell you that his quirk was hiding behind himself... then that was certainly meaning something!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.4K 118
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
36.1K 2.1K 15
After the LOV failed to kidnap Bakugo, they came up with yet another amazing idea. DING DING DING! If you thought they would be kidnapping another U...
7.5M 216K 84
y/n helps her best friend, todoroki, get with his crush, momo. only to result in something bigger than expected. Her love life starts getting a littl...
51K 3.1K 18
When one night couldn't get any worse for a certain winges hero he decided to just order out some chicken, little did he know that he got the wrong n...