LOVE AND POWERS β€’ Jenkook β€’ T...

By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

!!!EDITING!!! In a world divided across three distinct generations - The creators, the Slaves, and the powerf... More

Main Characters Pt.1
Main Characters Pt.2
(1)
Additional Characters (Part 1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Supporting Characters
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
Additional Characters (pt.2)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
🎀ANNOUNCEMENT 🎀
(23)

(22)

17 1 0
By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

In the School:-

Break time got over and all the students came back in the class. Rosé came first with two notebooks in her hand and made an eye contact with Jimin. She smiled at him and he also smiled back at her. This interaction was seen by Namjoon, who cleared his throat when Rosé came and sat down in front of Jimin. He leaned towards Jimin and spoke "What's going on between you and her?" Jimin turned around and looked at him and Hoseok waiting for him to answer. Hoseok raised his eyebrows and Jimin spoke "We talked, hugged and she kissed me on my cheek. She was disgusted in the starting but then she kinda liked me." Both of them nodded fastly "Uh huh uh huh and when were you planning to tell this to us?" Hoseok asked Jimin who was about to answer him, but stopped when the teacher entered the class. Everybody wished the teacher and sat down "Everybody, take out your business studies notebooks, We are gonna continue with partnership. Till now, we have learned...." The teacher said and all the students took out their notebooks. While the teacher was explaining partnership, Hoseok leaned towards Jimin and whispered in his ear "We will talk about this at dance practice, Jiminie." Jimin nodded and Namjoon slapped Hoseok's arm "I also want to know but how will I do it in the dance room?" Hoseok sat back down on his seat and smacked his head "Just stay inside the dance room with us. We practice after school finishes so no one will say anything to you. Now shut up and focus." Namjoon nodded with a pout on his face and Jimin and Jungkook laughed from the front seats. Soon, the period got over and all the students were sitting inside the class, talking ot each other, waiting for the economics teacher and certain someone named Kim Namjoon was waiting impatiently for her. 

"Hey Jen, I ju-" Jisoo was about to say something but she was cut off by Jungkook. "Noona, can you give me your Accounts notebook? I couldn't finish the last sum." Jennie turned around and looked at him "Sure, but return it to me by the end of the day." Jungkook smiled while taking Jennie's notebook "Sure noona." "Didn't your friends complete the sum?" Jisoo asked Jungkook while glaring at him. Jungkook gulped and replied "Jimin hyung and I, both of us will be copying from Jennie Noona's notebook and Jin hyung's handwriting is not that good." "What about the ones who are sitting behind you?" Jisoo said pointing towards Namjoon and Hoseok. "Their notebooks are with ma'am." Jungkook said and immediately started doing his work. Jisoo was about to say something but she got interrupted by Jennie "Unnie, I forgot to fill my water bottle in the break, do you have water?" Jisoo nodded and gave her bottle to Jennie and Jungkook finished his work while listening to Jimin whispering in his ears "You just wanted Jennie's notebook, right?" Jungkook nodded while writing something in Jennie's notebook and then kept it under his table. 

In few hours, school got over and all the students were going back home. All the girls, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi went back home while Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok stayed back in the dance room. Jungkook wasn't really planning to stay but Jimin told him that he was going to stay with Hoseok and Namjoon so he also decided to stay with them and unlike Namjoon, Jungkook knew how to dance a little bit so it was okay for him to stay.

In the library:-

Jisoo was working on the computer while sitting at the counter when she heard a familiar voice "Annyeonghaseyo, can you make my card for here?" Jisoo looked up and saw Jin staring at her with a small smile on his face. She sat down on the chair and asked for his details which were needed to make the card. The card was ready and Jin took it from Jisoo while almost holding her hand. Jisoo looked at him with wide eyes and Jin winked at her and went away from there. Jisoo rolled her eyes and resumed working.

Jisoo was cleaning one of the book shelves when her foot slipped while she was climbing above on the ladder, but she was stopped in the air by Jin. Jisoo closed her eyes and thought that she was going to get hurt on her head very badly but she was caught by someone so she immediately thanked the person who had caught her. She opened her eyes and saw Jin so she tried to come out of his arms but Jin held her tighter and took her outside the library.

Jin was watching her silently behind the book he had picked up randomly from any shelf and saved her using his powers. He immediately got up from his seat and went near Jisoo and caught her in his arms. Without listening to her protests, Jin took her outside and made her sit down in his car. He locked her in the car, ran inside the library and picked up her stuff and then went outside and sat down inside the car.

As sson as he sat down, Jisoo shouted at him "What are you doing?" Jin didn't looked at her and answered "Trying to gain your forgiveness." "I won't forgive you." Jisoo shouted and Jin put his finger on her lips "Stop shouting, this is my car, not school canteen or your house." Jisoo got angrier and was about to say something but got interrupted by Jin "Just calm down. We are going to a place which you will like very much." Jisoo folded her hands and leaned back in the seat with a frown on her face and Jin looked at her from the side of his eyes and thought "I really wish you forgive me today. And even if you don't, no problem. I will not Stop trying."

In the Dance room:-

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were dancing on Music drop by BGS while Namjoon was sitting on the floor leaning against the walll, waiting for them to finish. He was on his phone scrolling through Instagram.

After 10 minutes, Jimin came and sat down on the floor beside him followed by Hoseok and Jungkook. "Finally, you guys are here. Now, Jimin-ah, out with it." Jungkook looked at Jimin and patted his shoulder "What did you do?" Jimin chuckled and shook his head "Nothing kook. He is just asking me about Rosé, you know day before yesterday?" Jungkook made an Oh face and nodded while motioning Jimin to continue. "See, we went inside the room and I asked her for a kiss and a hug which she found cringey and disgusting at first but then she liked it. Also, she asked me or rather us to never hurt her friends." All the others nodded while listening to Jimin and then got up from their places "Happy now?" Jimin asked. All the three nodded and then went outside the school and started walking towards the school gate. When all of them were walking towards the gate while talking, Namjoon looked behind and didn't see Hoseok beside them. He looked around in all the directions but Hoseok was nowhere to be found. "Jimin, Jungkook. Where's Hoseok?" Jungkook looked around and then looked at Jimin who was also looking around "Hoseok hyung came at the end because he had the keys to the dance room. I thought he followed us after that." Namjoon got scared a little bit but he went back inside the school followed by the other two. "Hoseok hyung." All the three screamed but Hoseok was no where to be found and his phone was also unreachable. Namjoon put a spell in the school through which it was easier to track Hoseok and he was found in the auditorium. All the three of them went inside the auditorium and saw Hoseok fainted on the floor, they ran towards him and tried to touch him but as soon as they would touch him, they would get some sort of an electric shock. Namjoon tried to do some magic on it but he wasn't able to do it so he figured out that it was the spell of  one hell of a strong witch "Guys, step back. If you guys try to touch him more than two times, then you will die." "What?" Jimin shouted. "Excuse me, I don't like anyone shouting." A voice was heard form the stage and all the three of them turned around and saw a lady in a grey sweater and black trousers walking on the stage. "Who are you?" Namjoon asked loudly and the lady came in front of him in a second and held his throat "I told you I don't like shouting." Jimin held her hand and tried to pull her back from Namjoon but he was thrown away towards the wall on the opposite direction, Jungkook ran towards Jimin and picked him up from the floor. The woman took Namjoon and put him in the air while holding him from his neck. "Do you know Jennie Kim?" Namjoon nodded while trying to get out of the woman's tight grip but he couldn't. "Good, tell your friends to call her and tell her to come here, while I make your friend normal again." The woman said while looking at Hoseok and then back at Namjoon. She left his neck and Namjoon fell down while coughing. "We do- do not have her number." Namjoon said and the woman stopped while leaning down on the floor beside Hoseok, She looked at all the three of them and said "Well, If I don't get Jennie Kim here, then your friend is gone." "Ani, Ani, I will get her here, but it will take some time. please wait." Jimin said while taking out his phone out of his pocket. He dialed Yoongi's number because it was on the recents. Yoongi picked up the phone immediately.

Yoongi:- Jiminie, where the fuck are you?
Jimin:- Hyung, where are you?
Yoongi:- I and Tae are sitting in the car, outside the school. We are all eating food and waiting for you.
Jimin:- Oh good, very good. Now listen to me very carefully hyung, I need you to call Jennie and tell her to come here.
Yoongi:- What? But why?
Jimin:- Hyung! Just do as I say and call her here. We are in a situation and we need her here. Fast please. Bye.
Yoongi:- Fine. Bye.

Jimin put his phone down and looked at the woman who was also looking at him "I have called my friend, he will bring her here." "Good boy." The woman said.

Jimin and Jungkook went near Namjoon who was sitting on the floor. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked  Namjoon who just nodded and held his head in his hands. His head was still aching. "What is this Jennie's problem? Why does she have so many enemies? She so young and has so many enemies. Yeah I know she's queen of the angels and all but why does she have so many enemies?" Namjoon said loudly which made Jungkook look at him and he said "Hyung maybe she isn't Jennie's enemy, maybe she is some demon, anyways your powers didn't work on her and-" but before he could complete, Namjoon cut him off and said "Look Jungkook, I know you like her but she has a lot of enemies, I would suggest you to stay away from her. She and her life isn't as normal as it seems." Jungkook became silent and looked down. Jimin tapped his shoulder and mouthed "It's okay." Jungkook smiled slightly and nodded.

"Where the fuck is Jennie Kim? You said that your friend was bringing her. Where is she?" The woman shouted loudly making all the boys look at her. She was sitting near Hoseok with a knife in her hand. "Look, she must be comi-" Jungkook was speaking when a big stone was thrown on the woman's dagger which made threw away the dagger far from them. "You wanted to meet me?" Jennie said while entering the auditorium and closed the door behind her. She ran towards the woman who was standing beside Hoseok and slapped her. The woman fell down on the floor while Jennie splashed a water ball on Hoseok which woke him up suddenly. Hoseok got up and sat down on the floor, he looked around and saw Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin looking at Jennie with wide eyes. He crawled towards them and put his back against the wall while slapping Namjoon on the cheek "What the hell are you guys looking at?" "Ouch, hyung. Oh hyung, oh my god you're fine. Jimin-ah, Jungkook look hyung is fine." Namjoon said looking towards Hoseok, he hugged him tightly and Hoseok hugged him back. Soon they felt Jimin and Jungkook also hugging him. "Alright guys, now get up and let's go." Taehyung said standing beside Yoongi who had brought Jennie here. "Yeah, let's go." Hoseok said and all of them nodded while standing up. When they looked up, they saw Jennie holding a sword in her hand and the woman who had attacked them, was standing in front of her. She had yellow eyes and veins under them. "It's good to see you, Jennie-ah. My lovely daughter. Also, I should say thank you to your friends, they brought you in front of me. I must say, very nice boys." Jennie's mother said and threw a dagger towards Jennie, which Jennie dodged easily. "Just go to hell, mother. Couldn't you find a better place than a school auditorium to fight with me? Also, yes they are nice boys but they're kind also, except for one, who isn't here but that's good. Anyways, mother let's meet at some other place and fight properly okay?" Jennie's mother came near her and said "Done, but you remember our deal right?" Jennie smirked and said "Obviously. Either you will live or I will live." Jennie's mother nodded and patted Jennie's cheek "This is exactly why I don't like you. You know everything and you're so strong. If only my son was alive, I would have to teach him everything and he would be dependent on me for everything but you.... Ugh. So annoying and independent." Jennie grinned and pushed her mother's hand away from her cheek "I know and that's why I am proud of myself. Now, get out of here and remember mother, from the next time don't do anything to my friends, otherwise you know what I can do, right?" Jennie's mother laughed and went from there while winking at the boys "Bye Jennie-ah and the kind boys."

Jennie rolled her eyes and threw the sword upwards, which disappeared in the air. She looked at the boys who were looking at her with wide and terrified eyes. "What? Now you don't wanna go back home?" She went outside and all the boys followed her. They reached the exit gate and Jimin and Yoongi went to get the car while the others stood there and Jennie waited for her taxi. "Hey, Jennie-ah, let us drop you home, please we owe you. You saved Hoseok hyung and all of us." Namjoon said and Jennie looked at him "Namjoon, look. I saved Hoseok and you guys because you guys were in danger because of me so you don't owe me anything. Now, go home and take care of yourselves. I will go on my own." "Noona, please come with us, anyways a lot of money will be spent and we have school, tomorrow also." Jungkook said but Jennie shook her head and said "No, Jungkook it's-" but before she could complete Taehyung interrupted her "Oh come on, Jennie right now, even Jin hyung is not with us so don't take tension." Jennie chuckled and looked at Namjoon "You are six people, do you have that much of space in your car?" Namjoon and all the others laughed "Trust me Jennie, you'll fit in the car comfortably. Don't take tension." Yoongi came in the card and honked and all the boys went towards the car while Jungkook held Jennie's hand "Let's go Noona." and pulled her towards the car.

Yoongi was driving and Taehyung sat in the passenger seat. Jungkook, Jennie and Hoseok sat in the middle seats and Namjoon and Jimin sat at the backside.
"Yah, leave my hand, Jungkook-ah." Jennie whispered shouted while hiding their interlocked hands under her bag. Jungkook chuckled and held her hand tighter and pulled her towards him "And if I don't, then?" He looked in her eyes and both of them got lost till they heard someone clearing their throat. Jennie looked behind and saw Jimin looking at both of them with a smirk. She glared at him and hit him on the head lightly. "Hey, Jennie-ah. Give me your address." Yoongi asked her and Jennie put the location in his phone with her left hand because Jungkook was still not leaving her right hand. Jungkook smirked at looked at Hoseok who winked at him and closed his eyes to rest a little bit, he was still not feeling okay. Jennie gave Yoongi's phone back to Taehyung and then leaned back on the seat. She looked on her right side and saw Jungkook whose face she didn't want to do she turned her face to the left side and saw Hoseok. "Hey Hoseok. Are you feeling okay?" Jennie asked with a concern. Hoseok smiled and nodded while looking at her "No, I don't think so because I know how much strong my mother's magic is. Trust me, I can make it fine." Jimin patted her shoulder from behind which made Jennie look at him and said "How will you do that?" Jennie shook her head and said "I can't tell that to you. Sorry." Jimin huffed and Jennie chuckled. "Yeah. So, Mr.Hoseok would you want to rest for sometime?" She asked while looking at Hoseok who nodded slowly. Jennie tried to bring her right hand forward but Jungkook didn't let her so she tickled his wrist, which made him leave her hand. Jennie smirked and looked at Jungkook who was looking at her with a hurt expression and then turned back towards Hoseok. She brought her hand forward and kept it at Hoseok's head. She whispered something and Hoseok fell asleep immediately. "You guys will have to pick him up and take him inside his home and also make sure that he's comfortable. He will now wake up next evening." "WHAT?" Everyone shouted except Yoongi. He didn't care about what was was happening at the back. "Wait, why? And how?" Jimin asked her and Jennie explained "See, my mother is the first original tribrid. She was the one who created different ways to kill a vampire. Hoseok is a strong vampire, no doubt but there's a way which can kill the vampires mentally. It can kill a vampire in less than 24 hours. If a vampire survives for a whole day which means 24 hours then that makes the vampire stronger and then no witch would be able to kill him. And those of you who are thinking that I am talking about hallucinations, then no I am talking about them. It makes the vampire feel dead from inside, mentally and the vampire tends to kill himself. So it's better that Hoseok sleeps for the whole day and everything will be fine." All of them nodded in understanding and thanked Jennie for saving Hoseok all over again.

Jungkook looked at Jennie and called her "Noona." "Yeah, Jungkook." "Would you mind telling us about your mother?"

💟TO BE CONTINUED 💟

Guysssssss. I am sick, I have fever. I got my result day before yesterday and now I have fever. I hate this fact but I guess I will wait till June cause it'll be euphoric when KIM SEOKJIN will return. Now enjoy the chapter. Byeeeeeeeee.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
25.2K 972 47
(NEEDS EDITING) Twins tragically born as kangs. From a very early age they faced trials and tribulations from a young age. Their journey takes an une...
4.2K 230 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
9.8K 657 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...