Chaos(3) Vampire Diaries Fan...

By Empresspandora

Embracing the whirlwind within, I declare: "Born of chaos, I am my father's kin, and within the storm of my n... More

disclaimer.
Aesthetic
my Nexus knights forms.
cast
Welcome to the new world order.
A dance with the devil.
two halves of a whole.
pick your burdens
in the beginning........
The birthday Gifts.
FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN.
Fuck around and find out.
Hello my name is anger Nice to meet you.
High School Musical.
Therapy day.
career day
Confrontation
Homecoming
Are you there Father? it me your pissed of Daughter.
There goes the neighborhood.
Guess who is coming to dinner
Guess who is coming to dinner part 2
A Night of illusion.
A Night of illusion part 2.
Indecent Proposal
indecent Proposal part 2.
Fatal attraction.
Fatal attraction part 2.

Co dependency is a bitch.

54 3 2
By Empresspandora

Mystic Falls. Salvatore Boarding House.

Stefan sat at his desk, pen in hand, pouring his thoughts onto the pages of his journal. It had been three months since the awakening and breaking of the hybrid curse, yet the impact of that day still lingered within him. Cassandra's absence had left a void in the hearts of those who knew her, and Stefan felt her loss acutely.

The ethereal power they had all experienced that day   vanished. Stefan's heart was heavy, and he never imagined he would miss someone as deeply as he missed Cassandra.

To make matters worse, the powers she had unlocked in him and Damon were proving difficult to control. The frustration of managing these newfound abilities only compounded Stefan's longing for Cassandra's guidance. And then there was that damn prophecy, Chaos's words echoing in his mind and adding to the weight on his shoulders.

As Stefan was writing, a loud bang from downstairs interrupted his thoughts. He closed his journal and went to investigate. When he reached the source of the noise, he found Damon lying in a mess of his own making, his shirt burnt and ripped.

Stefan walked towards his brother, offering him a hand to pull him up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked, surprised by the scene before him.

Damon replied sarcastically, "Practicing to see if I can fly, but apparently, that wasn't included in the package."

"Very funny," Stefan replied, unamused by Damon's attempt at humor. "But seriously, what the hell are you doing?"

Damon pointed to a book on the table. "Beginners guide to witchcraft," he announced. "I'm trying to master the witchy part of me, hoping the rest will come."

Stefan picked up the book, examining it briefly before responding, "Dude, you're a hybrid now. Remember, you're not just a witch."

As much as Damon didn't want to admit it, he knew his brother was right. He missed Cassandra and the support she provided, but he didn't want to burden Stefan with his feelings.

Stefan dragged Damon to his feet, and just as he was about to say something, the door to the manor opened, and Bonnie walked in. Her eyes widened as she took in the devastation. "What the hell?" she asked, shocked. "Did a storm pass by?"

"Yeah, Hurricane Damon," Stefan answered, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Bonnie let out a groan. This was the third time Damon had destroyed something while attempting to connect with his magic. "Damon, I thought we talked about this?" she scolded. "Trying to force your magic is stupid."

"I know that, Judgy," Damon snapped back, his frustration getting the better of him. He quickly grabbed the book from the table and handed it to Bonnie.

As Bonnie reached out to take the book, her gaze fell upon Damon's muscular physique, which was now revealed through his torn shirt. Her heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help but feel an undeniable attraction to him. This realization made her angry, as she knew Damon's reputation for being a jackass. She tried to focus on the book in her hands, but her mind kept drifting back to the glimpse of Damon's athletic build.

Stefan and Damon exchanged a quick glance, noticing Bonnie's increased heart rate and her eyes lingering on Damon's exposed chest. A smirk tugged at Damon's lips, and he couldn't resist teasing her. "You know, Bonnie, if you keep staring at my muscles like that, you might get even more distracted." Damon playfully flexed his biceps to emphasize his point.

Embarrassed at being caught, Bonnie quickly cleared her throat and tried to regain her composure. "Oh, please, Damon, don't flatter yourself too much," she retorted, attempting to brush off her obvious attraction.

Stefan, growing tired of his brother's antics, groaned and stepped in to change the subject. "Sorry about that, Bonnie. Why are you here?" he asked, hoping to distract from the tension.

Bonnie, grateful for the topic shift, turned her attention to Stefan, the look in her eyes expressing her thanks. "Ah, yes. I just got a call from Jeremy, Enzo, and Caroline. They found another clue."

Both Stefan and Damon immediately perked up at the news, a mix of hope and caution settling over them. "Wait, do they think it's about...?" Stefan cautiously began, not wanting to get his hopes

Bonnie sighed, understanding the weight of Stefan's question. "I wish I could give you a more concrete answer, Stefan," she replied, her voice filled with empathy. "We can't be sure, but given what Chaos said about her Awakening, it's possible that this clue could lead us to her. Or at least give us a better understanding of what's happening."

Stefan's worry was evident as he continued to grapple with the uncertainty. "And we're sure it's her this time, not another dead end?" he pressed, his voice wavering slightly.

Bonnie's brow furrowed in concern as she answered. "Honestly, I don't know how to answer that. Remember, Chaos said her Awakening would send ripples throughout the supernatural realms, not just our own. Even my grandmother is worried—the witches are talking. Some want to serve Cassandra, and others want to destroy her."

In an attempt to lighten the mood, Damon quipped, "Oh yes, him. How many fathers does Matilda have anyway?"

But Bonnie didn't find the joke amusing, her glare piercing Damon's cavalier demeanor. "Is this funny to you? There's been a shift in the supernatural world.

Things we thought were myths are now coming out of our nightmares, and you're making jokes?" Bonnie snapped, her voice shaking with fear and frustration. She didn't mean to lose her temper, but the absence of the one person who used to make everything better was taking its toll on her.

Seeing Bonnie's distress, Damon put aside his sarcastic facade and stepped forward to comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her trembling form, and Bonnie broke down in tears. "Shh, it's okay, Bonnie. Let it out," Damon whispered, trying his best to provide solace.

As Bonnie continued to sob, she began hitting Damon's chest, her voice cracking as she asked, "Where is she, Damon? Why isn't she here?"

Damon, uncertain of how to handle the situation, looked to Stefan for help, his eyes pleading for guidance. Stefan, recognizing the vulnerability in both Bonnie and Damon, moved to join them. He placed a hand on Bonnie's shoulder, his voice gentle as he spoke.

"We don't have all the answers, Bonnie, but we're doing everything we can to find her.

Stefan gently offered Bonnie a handkerchief from his pocket as she wiped away her tears.

"I understand that we're all frustrated," Stefan said, attempting to hide the pain and betrayal in his voice. "Cassie's disappearance has left a significant gap in our team. But keep in mind, she's probably just as confused as we are. She might be taking these three months to figure things out."

Damon, in an effort to ease the tension, chimed in, "Yeah, knowing Matilda, she's just milking this for dramatic effect."

Bonnie sighed wearily and looked at Damon. "How on earth did Cassie resist the urge to throttle you?"

"Look, all jokes aside," Damon said, his tone softening, "it's Matilda we're talking about. Perhaps she'll come back even stronger and with better control over her powers. If we should be worried about anyone, it's Elena with her newfound abilities. Have you figured out what she is yet?" Damon asked, his concern for Elena evident.

"No," Bonnie admitted, frustration seeping into her voice. "That's why I'm so overwhelmed. Cassie had a way of making everything easier, and I've been doing a lot of research. I hope she returns soon and with answers that can help shed some light on our situation."

Stefan, worry etched on his face, cautiously inquired, "Speaking of Elena, how is she doing?"

The trio sat in silence, each lost in their thoughts, hoping that their missing friend would find her way back to them soon.

Training room.

In the training room, Elena relentlessly pounded the punching bag, each strike releasing a fraction of her bottled-up frustration. Tyler held the bag steady as she continued her onslaught. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently.

Elena, already knowing what he was referring to, replied with a hint of denial, "Talk about what?"

Tyler remained patient. "About Cassie's disappearance. How are you coping with your sister not being here?"

Elena paused, her fists lowering to her sides. "Honestly? I don't know how I'm feeling. My big sister is just gone. She vanished without a trace. How does that even happen?"

Tyler's gaze never wavered. "Maybe it's related to her powers, the prophecy. Perhaps it all became too overwhelming for her."

Elena scoffed. "Overwhelmed? Cassie's always been strong. She's our rock."

A soft chuckle escaped Tyler's lips. "It does seem that way. But even the strongest stone eventually cracks. Your sister may be strong, but this time, it's different. She's not just dealing with physical strength but mental and emotional as well. Power changes everything." His words were meant to console her, but Elena's pain remained.

Elena stopped punching the bag, her fists clenched. "She didn't even say goodbye, Tyler. Three months... three fucking months, and nothing." Tears welled up in her eyes as Tyler gently pulled her into his embrace.

"She will come back," he whispered, trying to convince himself as much as Elena. "We have to believe that."

Elena's voice cracked as she asked, "What if she doesn't? What if she's lost out there, struggling with whatever she's become?"

Tyler's eyes held a quiet resolve. "Then we'll find her together." Elena tightened her grip around him, desperately wanting to believe his words.

After a moment, Tyler brought up another subject. "So, are we going to talk about what's going on with your powers?"

Elena pulled back, her gaze uncertain. "No, I just want to be in denial for now. Once we find my sister, then we'll deal with it, okay?"

"Okay," Tyler agreed, offering her a reassuring smile as they held onto the hope that Cassie would soon return to them.

Unknown town.

In a small, seemingly inconspicuous town, Caroline, Enzo, and Jeremy found themselves on the trail of yet another clue that might lead them to Cassie's whereabouts. The past three months had been nothing short of frustrating, with everyone grappling with their newfound powers triggered by Cassandra's Awakening.

Caroline had been texting nonstop on her phone, her fingers moving at a rapid pace across the screen. Enzo, who had been observing her, decided to tease her about it. "So, my gorgeous Caroline, care to enlighten us about the suitor who's captured your attention?"

Caroline's face turned a bright shade of red, knowing she had been caught. She quickly tucked her phone away. "It's none of your business, Mr. Nosy," she retorted playfully, trying to brush off Enzo's inquiry.

"If you two are done flirting with each other, could you help me get this disgusting thing off of me?" Jeremy grunted as a slimy, bug-eyed creature tried to devour him.

Enzo, with his sword-pen at the ready, dashed towards the creature and swiftly severed its limbs, freeing Jeremy from its grasp.

Caroline, not to be outdone, summoned her flaming sword and incinerated the grotesque creature, leaving nothing but a pile of ashes in its wake.

Jeremy, now freed from the creature's clutches, panted heavily as he caught his breath. "Thanks, guys. That was way too close for comfort."

Enzo smirked. "Anytime, Jeremy. I can't have our resident hunter getting eaten by some slimy, bug-eyed monstrosity now, can I?"

Caroline rolled her eyes, her cheeks still flushed from their previous exchange.

Caroline's gaze drifted towards the horizon, an ominous feeling settling in her stomach. "Things are about to get even crazier, aren't they?" she asked her companions. Though they didn't respond, the grave expressions on their faces spoke volumes, confirming her suspicions.

The silence that hung between them was thick and heavy, each lost in their own thoughts about the trials that undoubtedly lay ahead. They knew that whatever challenges they were about to face would test their strength, both individually and as a team.

Enzo was the first to break the silence. "We knew this wouldn't be easy, but we've come too far to back down now." His words were meant as a reassurance, but they did little to quell the growing apprehension within the group.

Jeremy nodded in agreement. "He's right. We've faced a lot of tough situations before and come out the other side. This won't be any different."

Caroline took a deep breath, steeling herself for the journey ahead. "Alright, let's do this. For Cassie."

Chicago Mikaelson house.

At the Mikaelson house in Chicago, Klaus stormed in, his hand clasped over his neck, blood seeping through his fingers. The goblin's bite throbbed relentlessly, fueling his anger. Elijah, hearing the commotion, emerged from his room and rushed toward Klaus, his eyes widening at the sight of the blood-soaked towel.

"Niklaus, what happened?" Elijah asked, attempting to remove the towel and examine the wound.

"Where is Finn?" Klaus demanded, ignoring Elijah's question.

As if on cue, Finn sauntered into the room, a mocking grin plastered on his face. "You seem to have seen better days," he taunted Klaus.

Klaus glared at Finn, his fury growing by the second. "What do you know about this?"

Finn scoffed, taking a seat with a casual air of nonchalance. "You need to be more specific, Niklaus."

Klaus removed the towel from his neck, revealing the fresh goblin bite. Finn's eyes bore into him mockingly, the past a tangled web of betrayal and hurt. And Finn had suffered at the hands of his so-called family.

Elijah, alarmed by the escalating tension, stepped between his brothers. "Enough! Both of you, Finn, if you know something, kindly share."

Finn let out a humorless chuckle. "You are in no position to be demanding anything from me."

Elijah's tone softened, attempting to appeal to their familial bond. "Regardless of what we have done to each other, we are still family."

Finn sneered at them, his resentment palpable. "It's funny how you seem to remember that we are family only when you want something from me. Or may I remind you, I am your eldest brother, not one of your pawns?"

The atmosphere grew tense as the brothers faced off, each wrestling with their own inner demons and fractured relationships. The wounds of their past ran deep, threatening to tear them apart even as they stood together in the dimly lit house.

Elijah

" Niklaus! he practically screams upon seeing the wound; what causes this? he questions him.

" Why don't you ask our dearest brother since he seems so close to the one who knows what caused this? His tone was laced with accusation and jealousy as he glared at Finn.

" is that jealousy I hear Finn continues to mock him. Careful, little brother, your humanity is starting to show.

Klaus went to attack him, but Elijah stepped between them. " Enough! Both of you, Finn, if you know something, kindly share. He demands of him.

Finn chuckled humorlessly. "You are in no position to be demanding anything from me.

" regardless of what we have done to each other, we are still family. Elijah reminded him.

" it funny how you seem to remember that you are my family and want something from me, or may I remind you I am your eldest brother, not one of your pawns? Finn sneers at them.

Klaus couldn't resist mocking his brother in return. "Look who finally grew a spine and stopped being a useless dullard."

Finn's face hardened, his eyes locking onto Klaus. "Yes, you could say that. Thanks to Cassandra, I've seen what a toxic soup this so-called family is, so mock all you want."

With a sudden flick of his wrist, Finn tossed a vial containing the cure for the goblin bite to Klaus. "Oh, and here is the cure for the goblin bite, along with a message from Cassandra: 'I will leave his fate in your hands, and kindly tell him to stay out of my business.'"

The gesture was far from brotherly love; it was a message that Finn could just as quickly hurt Klaus if he wanted to. Elijah watched the exchange, his mind racing with the implications. His thoughts turned to Klaus's efforts to form an alliance with Pandora, hoping it had been more successful than this encounter.

Klaus, defeated, shared the news. "Despite my best efforts, Cassandra refused my offer. It's clear that I need a new approach to gain her trust."

The weight of the situation bore down on the brothers. If the witch's words were true, they would need her power to overcome the challenges that lay ahead. The fractured Mikaelson family would have to find a way to mend their relationships and unite against their enemies or risk destruction.

Mystic falls Salvatore manor.

In the cozy confines of the Salvatore Manor in Mystic Falls, Damon and Stefan sat immersed in a discussion about their newfound powers. Their voices echoed off the walls, bouncing between them as they debated the best course of action.

Just as their conversation reached a peak, a loud bang erupted from Stefan's room, interrupting their discourse. They shared a brief, concerned glance before leaping into action, racing toward the source of the commotion.

As they burst into Stefan's room, they were met with a shocking sight—the person they had been searching for over the past three months was standing there, covered in blood.

"Hey, boys," the figure uttered weakly, "Miss me?"

Before either brother could react, the blood-soaked individual crumpled to the floor, their consciousness slipping away.

Damon and Stefan rushed forward, panic rising in their throats. They knelt beside the unconscious form, their minds racing with questions and concern. Who had done this? What had happened during the three months of their absence? And most importantly, could they save them?

As the brothers worked frantically to help their friend, they knew that this new development would change everything. Their world had just taken an unexpected turn, and it was anyone's guess what other surprises lay in wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 223 24
'she is mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes she is far from sane but she is right kind of crazy the kind you get addicted to .' 's...
21.9K 452 23
good luck she's the definition of chaos literally L.M Your lucky the two idiots was there or heads would have rolled R.M She's a little to smart for...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...