VIOLET'S DAYS in NIGERIAN LAW...

By chynaspark

DISCLAIMER!!! - the term 'Good Distraction' was used to describe great friends who helped me through sad time... More

what God cannot do does not exist
THE GENESIS
testing the waters
SHIT WAS GETTING REAL
GETTING THE HANG OF IT
DRAMA
GOOD DISTRACTIONS
MY PURPLE VIOLET
SOUL SISTERS

A WHOLE NEW STORY

70 4 0
By chynaspark

' T ' seeks my advice on a girl he really likes and I give him my own two cents.

One day, he shows me this girl and she greeted him with a smile c'mon!! Guys, days later I didn't recognize what she looked like but I remembered her smile, a smile that wasn't even thrown at me.

LoL I disturbed ' T ' every day to bring her along whenever we wanted to sit and gist ' T ' felt it was weird having the girl he liked sit with us I never saw anything wrong with it until I realized he liked me too!! I was too much of a devil to allow an angel like him be involved with me, I mean he of all people knew how my distractions ended up, he must have seen something in me that I didn't but I wasn't going to do that to him ...However he eventually agreed to bring her along.

I wanted to help him get her for sure!! so, on a separate day, she asked me for my thoughts on ' T ' since i was friends with him...trust me to add sugar, spice and everything nice...

' T ' lied to her that I was head over heels for him and didn't want to leave him alone
What he didn't know was that she saw how much i hyped him, for her to like him and asked me why I was helping him since I had a crush him.

I'm like me!! How, when...' T ' had earlier expressed his feelings to me and I handled that situation quite nicely, I politely declined...why would he do this to me and what was his aim... I was shocked, I couldn't believe what she said so I confronted ' T ' and he denied it.... what evidence did I have against him, none!! How sure was I that she was telling the truth and if she was lying what was her aim...I decided not to stress myself but follow him carefully this time but I didn't need to break the friendship he was a sweetheart after all

LoL I and this girl her name is Ada got so close like super close as in extremely close she opened herself to me which I protected with everything I had but I refused to open myself to her, I wasn't used to having friends, at the rate she was going, this girl would have the keys to my heart, she was going to be higher than ' T ' in hierarchy of people close to my heart..."I have to thread carefully" I thought to myself she was too good to be true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18.8K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
173K 5.2K 101
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
213K 2.7K 78
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

46K 1.5K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...