Captured by aliens (It was hi...

ATallFennnec tarafından

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... Daha Fazla

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

33. A chill evening

307 15 1
ATallFennnec tarafından

Sean's perspective:

He looked at how Tegnuk wrote for a good chunk of time, it was interesting seeing how they wrote using their claws, dipping every single one at once and writing with one at a time, when ink ran out on a claw, Tegnuk used the next.

It seemed pretty inneficient, having to get ink continuously made Tegnuk's fast writing slow down a ton.

He spent a while thinking of how it could be easily improved by making something like a modified ballpoint pen that attaches to a claw, since holding a normal pen with claws seemed difficult.

Their way of writing was kind of like Chinese, he even managed to recognize some names from before, though he still had no idea how to pronounce them.

Seeing the massive amount of different lines and dots each word had, he wondered about the rules they used for pronounciation, but the aliens weren't teaching him their alphabet a lot, just that one time a while ago.

He started thinking of how to get Tonuk or Ri to teach him again, eventually planning on using a page somewhere to write random lines and pointing to them, hoping that they would understand.

He continued thinking about what he would do for the rest of the day, because yes, learning more words was entertaining, he didn't want to do it for hours, and neither did the aliens seemingly.

He settled for solving more puzzles when he went back to Tonuk's home, hopefully he'd find one a little bit simpler.

After a while, Tegnuk got up, stretching out and yawning.

He was surprised once again at just how massive and lanky this species was, since just standing up, it was ~7 meters tall with pinned down ears, but reaching up he wasn't even able to see properly, as it was easily taller than a 2 story house.

Its maw was also interesting, as while the fur outside was reddish brown, the inside was black with a lot of white spots and very blunt teeth, basically, herbivore teeth.

After this, Tegnuk went on to play with the Turo's, somehow juggling a bunch of balls thrown at him at once.

He decided to go back to playing around with the puzzle he brought, since maybe he would be able to get a little further this time.

He went to his room, noticing that the heat lamp was back and turned on, though it wasn't very warm, still appreciated though.

He played around with the toy, having to manage three different parts of the toy at once, using loops to get further, but still got stuck, he managed to go a bit further though.

He walked around the building for a while, eventually he went into Tonuk's room again, only to see it going to town, scarfing down a massive amount of different vegetables.

He was surprised and, he didn't really want to disturb it while it was doing, that, so he went to look for something else to do, eventually finding Ri in the storage room.

He peeked and saw it organizing the room, stacking boxes in order to sweep the floor.

He looked over to where Ri was sweeping things to and saw a gigantic furball, it went up to his knees.

It was pretty gross, but he figured that he should probably have expected it, with so much fur in one place.

With not much else to do, he decided to start moving boxes around as well, though this quickly turned into just being nosy once again and seeing what was inside.

He found a lot of clothes, what looked and smelled like cleaning supplies, pictures, weirdly shaped metal blobs that he had no idea what they were for, and books.

He grabbed one of the books, which was half his size, but it wasn't too heavy surprisingly.

He skimmed it, but it was only words, so, no idea what it was about, but the next book had some more interesting things.

It was a picture book, showing mostly Tonuk and Ri, but it also had Tegnuk sometimes, the Turos and the building they were at while it was being built.

He didn't notice that Ri had gone next to him and quickly, but carefully, took away the book, putting it away in the box along with the other books and putting more boxes on top to finish cleaning.

Quickly after this, he was nudged out of the room and then into the cage once again.

He was taken to Tonuk's home, although he didn't see too much as there was a lot of snow falling, covering the windows on the cage.

Eventually, he felt that he was placed down and he was let out, seeing that Tonuk was shaking off a massive amount of snow off of its legs.

While he walked away to look for paper, as he planned, he was thankful that the new jumpsuit was working pretty well, though it was still cold, but not unbearable.

Before he could reach the office, which he saw was closed, Tonuk got there, after this he heard the TV start up and Ri talking.

He got closer and saw that a new channel was on, this time it was a cooking one, showing how to prepare some plants to eat.

He sat on the couch, which was now left alone while the two aliens went to do something else.

He quickly noticed that the host had very prominent dark lines on top of its fur, but besides that, the kitchen seemed very rustic, like, something you'dexpect to see in the 90's.

He watched as the cook prepared three plates, a red, creamy soup with a ton of leaves chopped up in it, then another plate that looked simple, just a salad with some dressing on top and oil, lastly, a plate that looked like just pitch black.

He wasn't able to figure out what it was, but it looked like crude oil, litterally like petroleum on a plate.

It was weird, but the show ended shortly after that, leaving him confused as to why that was being eaten, and as to what that actually was.

After this, a shot of a fire came up on the screen while a voice started speaking for a while.

He waited for the shot to change, but it didn't, and it seemed to be either someone reading a book or something like a podcast, or so he assumed.

He considered leaving but before he could, both of the aliens sat on the couch and smushed him once again.

He wanted to leave but eventually accepted his fate, and now annoyed, he continued watching Tv.

Thankfully, the aliens switched the channel to something else, though it didn't seem like they were paying attention and were just chatting.

It was now a video of someone from Ri's  species using what looked to be a large metal ball, on their hands, while they were doing a handstand.

The aliens then proceeded to move around, sometimes falling down, but the low gravity let it catch itself, though sometimes it seemed to be on purpose as it was showing off different tricks.

It was interesting seeing this and he fell asleep watching as the alien was doing a full planche (a planche where you hold yourself with only your hands, with extended arms)

.

He woke up in Tonuk's bed, and even though it was warm, he was hungry, so he went to get some breakfast, noting that he should focus on eating more consistently.

He searched around for Tonuk, but after a while of searching he realized he could just call for him with its name.

He proceeded to repeat its name until it appeared from its office, looking surprised, which he expected, but right then he was hungry.

He continued calling for Tonuk, leading it to the kitchen, where he was given some meat, a red, potato looking vegetable and some of that weird pudding from before.

He wanted to eat, but Tonuk was staring at him, which made him fairly uncomfortable, so he tried to lead it out of the kitchen, walking out, calling its name, and walking back inside.

Tonuk walked back in, which annoyed him a bit, but at least he managed to take a couple bites.

Tonuk then walked back out of the room and then said "Toru", the new name they had given him, which he ignored.

He tried to eat some more, but Tonuk continued calling for him for a while, which got annoying, even if he couldn't hear it very well due to its low pitch.

Eventually he gave up and walked to Tonuk just to tell it to quiet down and then went back in to finish eating.

After he was done, Tonuk called for him again and he decided to just stay in the kitchen doing nothing for the sake of ignoring the new name.

Finally, Tonuk gave up and went somewhere else, letting him get out of the kitchen and look for something else to do.

He remembered that he wanted to look for paper, and so, he went into the office to see if he could get some, seeing that Tonuk left it open.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

941K 94.7K 75
Computer updates are simple, right? Apparently, that's not always the case when it involves a Spaceship's AI in the middle of deep space. We have alw...
119K 3.5K 55
Jackus hasn't had a good life. Having been shattered time and time again by those he once called parents, he has accepted his role in life. A nobody...
14.3K 849 46
!! Sequel to In Search of Home. If you haven't read that, you'll be a little confused! !! After the humans invaded - somewhat; it was his fault, real...
1.3K 54 11
A while ago the question of what if an alien is so cute, a straight guy can't help but still fall in love depite the alien being male, came to me. An...