VIOLET'S DAYS in NIGERIAN LAW...

By chynaspark

DISCLAIMER!!! - the term 'Good Distraction' was used to describe great friends who helped me through sad time... More

what God cannot do does not exist
THE GENESIS
testing the waters
GETTING THE HANG OF IT
DRAMA
GOOD DISTRACTIONS
A WHOLE NEW STORY
MY PURPLE VIOLET
SOUL SISTERS

SHIT WAS GETTING REAL

57 1 0
By chynaspark

I put on my best clothes took my prettiest book, pen and bag went to class took the nicest seat and awaited lecture

The lecture started and THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!! I was so lost what the heck was this woman talking about...ugh!! after class, I got lunch, went to my room and cried a river...'na like this I wan do this thing' I said to myself, i straightened my back, ate my food and promised to focus more the next day.

You know what happened the next day?... The exact same thing that happened the previous day with an extra touch of confusion.
I Went back to my hostel feeling so empty, everyone seemed like they had their shit together, people carrying their bags to read, I'm like 'what are these people reading bikonu'

Even my roommate that resumed with me began to carry her bags to go read... I went back to God, the one that showed me the things to consider when choosing a campus, I was lost I needed him... i usually go to the uncompleted roof of my hostel at the early hours of 5-6am to enjoy the view and beg myself to be at peace and figure things out.

I took some pictures for y'all to see how beautiful my mornings looked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.4K 82
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
1.3M 57.3K 179
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
21.6K 852 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
9K 813 22
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...