CRYSTAL SNOW | JIKOOK

By LPOrtiz

For as long as he could remember, Jungkook's whole life has revolved around when or where he would get his ne... More

Teaser
More
The Fun Police
Enough Games
Not Worth Saving
Gentle Kisses
I See Right Through You
Dinner and a Coup
Skittles and Sex

His First

64 7 1
By LPOrtiz

Jungkook was startled awake by Jimin's alarm. He was amazed he had fallen asleep. He got up and peeked out the window. Namjoon and Hoseok were just leaving. His phone pinged. The message was from Namjoon. He would be back after Jimin went to school and he had a reward for Jungkook. Jungkook swallowed but texted back an affirmative. He went over to the bed and without being asked cuddled behind Jimin as he slowly woke up. "Do you want to run today? I'm not a hundred percent but I can try," Jungkook said into Jimin's ear.

Jimin kept his eyes closed and made a small sleepy sound as he slowly woke up. "No," he whispered, his voice a little hoarse from the deep sleep he had been in. "Not until you're better," Jimin continued his voice croaky and laced with sleep as he turned around. He didn't open his eyes as he rolled over, curling against Jungkook's chest as he automatically settled back down to go back to sleep. He wasn't a morning person.

"Don't go back to sleep. I want to kiss you," Jungkook said softly running fingers under Jimin's shirt and getting at the sleep-warm skin. He felt a little more confident after being half-naked with him the night before. It made him nervous but touching Jimin helped with everything. He smiled as Jimin tilted his head without opening his eyes. Jungkook lightly brushed his lips over Jimin's quickly deepening the kiss as he let his fingers trace up Jimin's spine.

Jimin let Jungkook kiss him before his brain slowly woke up a little more and started kissing Jungkook back, his arms wrapped themselves around Jungkook's waist as he shifted closer to him. He had a handful of Jungkook's shirt as he parted his lips and licked his way into Jungkook's mouth. He wondered if he would always be able to have a wake-up like this. Jimin kissed Jungkook heavily, their kiss deepening further as Jimin pressed as close as he physically could to Jungkook.

"Careful I'm still a little tender. No, I don't want you to redress it. I have to take a shower so I was going to tend to it then," Jungkook said, seeing Jimin's question before it was asked. He was amazed to have escaped any true abuse the last few nights and was starting to feel like he might properly heal. He didn't let himself hope, Namjoon was not known for his stability. He stroked Jimin's dark hair back and lowered his lips over that delicious mouth again swallowing Jimin's whimper as his other hand traced a nipple.

Jimin clutched onto Jungkook's shirt tightly as he kissed Jungkook again, the kiss hungry and becoming full of need. Jimin held on as he licked his way into Jungkook's mouth, wanting to taste every single corner of him. Now they weren't running, they had just over an hour before they even needed to think about getting out of bed. Jimin wrapped his body around Jungkook's like a monkey as he gave another whimper, a soft sound full of want as he felt Jungkook start to toy with his nipples.

Jungkook continued to play with Jimin's nipples. He wasn't sure he would be able to get it up for Jimin today, he was scared of Namjoon's reward but he could make the boy feel good. He hadn't enjoyed most of his encounters since he was Jimin's age since most had been forced but he did enjoy touching Jimin. He was so responsive. The shame and fear were embedded in him but he could give Jimin shame-free pleasure. He tugged on the shirt until it came off and he immediately redirected his mouth to Jimin's shoulder. He was careful not to leave a mark that Namjoon would question later. He hesitated before allowing his hand to press over Jimin's erection.

Jimin whimpered as he clawed at the material of the shirt Jungkook was wearing. It was the first time he had ever felt someone else on him, and right now he didn't care if it was the first time or not, he didn't want Jungkook to stop. Jimin whined and pressed himself harder against Jungkook's hand as Jungkook trailed kisses over his skin. Jimin tugged at Jungkook's shirt trying to get it off him.

Jungkook was still nervous about Jimin seeing him, the idea of bare flesh against bare flesh again was more powerful than his shame. He pulled back long enough to tug his shirt off. He returned his mouth to Jimin's warm skin and rolled him onto his back. He hesitated again but pulled Jimin's pants and boxers down to reveal his erection. He took it in hand and started stroking it trying to find a rhythm that worked.

Jimin's mouth fell open as he felt Jungkook wrap his hand around his length and start giving slow but firm strokes. It felt so good, so much better than his hand. It was the first time anyone else had touched him but he was glad it was Jungkook. Jimin trusted him. He whined a little as he felt Jungkook stroke him harder, his thumb flicking over the swollen head. Jimin took deep breaths before attempting to reach forward and undo Jungkook's pants, wanting to see what he had underneath the denim.

Jungkook stopped him. "This is just for you. Lay back and let me take care of you. We should talk before going all the way".  Jungkook wanted to wait until one of Namjoon's week-long trips. Jimin was so sexy at this moment, bucking his hips into Jungkook's grip, but he couldn't, not right now. He was tired, achy, and scared. Not a good combination. He just wanted to see Jimin relax and let someone else look after thinking for a bit.

Jimin let his hands go limp as he lay back in his bed and focused on Jungkook's hand as it stroked him. Jimin's mouth was open and his hands clutching at the bedsheets. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long at all, it was the first time anyone had ever touched him before and it felt like electric sparks were running all over his body as Jungkook worked his hand up and down his length. Jimin rocked his hips a little more without realizing it as he whimpered slightly.

Jungkook leaned up on one arm as he continued to work Jimin's body. He watched that pretty face contorted in pleasure. He twisted his wrist carefully feeling Jimin's legs start to tremble. Jungkook wasn't surprised he was so close so quickly, he was a teenager. He leaned up and lightly kissed Jimin. He nipped at his full bottom lip swallowing the small whimpers as he redoubled his grip and moved his hand faster. He wanted Jimin to fall apart under his touch.

Jimin's little whines got more desperate as Jungkook picked up his pace. He was gripping Jungkook's shoulders, his mouth open and eyes closed as he felt his legs shaking and his stomach tensing. He let out a little broken cry as he felt something snap and a wave of pleasure washed over him as he shot his release across Jungkook's hand and his stomach. He breathed heavily as he rode through his orgasm, panting and gulping in the air.

Jungkook stroked until the hard flesh softened and he wiped his hand clean on the sheets. "You're so sexy," Jungkook said softly brushing Jimin's hair back. No matter how often he or Namjoon or even Jimin pushed it back, it seemed to always fall beautifully in the teen's face. He gently stroked his thumb over Jimin's damp plump bottom lip before leaning for another kiss.

Jimin kissed Jungkook lightly as he tried to get his breath back, he felt completely spent. He placed a few butterfly kisses on Jungkook's lips before curling up against Jungkook again, not bothering to redress just yet. "First one," Jimin admitted quietly, his voice barely above a whisper as he settled against Jungkook's chest. He would never tire of getting wrapped up in those arms. Jimin eventually opened his eyes for the first time since waking up and looked up at Jungkook, his eyes still sleepy, and gave him a small smile before nuzzling against his chest again.

"I figured and I'm honored," Jungkook said softly. He was surprised by Jimin's sexual attitude, considering that the boy was a virgin but it made sense. Jimin had been taught to use his sexuality as a weapon, he wouldn't have let his guard down enough to have a full encounter. Jungkook watched as Jimin lay against him for a while before getting up and adjusting his pants. "I'll change the sheets and meet you downstairs."

Jimin nodded and sat up in bed. He gave a little yawn as he searched for his pajama pants. He found them twisted in the bed sheets and lay back down so he could wiggle his legs and hips as he pulled his pajama pants back on before climbing out of the bed. He was about to head out to the bathroom when he turned to Jungkook and stared at him. "Jungkook?" Jimin asked, nervously as he continued to look at him.

"Hm..." Jungkook said standing up and picking up his shirt. He glanced over at Jimin lingering by the bathroom door. He was glad Jimin had let him get so close and unravel him. He wondered what was on that brilliant mind now that it was no longer soaked in hormones.

Jimin shifted nervously as he looked at Jungkook. He liked Jungkook this morning, he could tell Jungkook hadn't had anything yet and it made Jimin smile. That meant this morning was the true Jungkook and it wasn't the crystal talking. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked, cocking his head to the side and shooting Jungkook a questioning glance. Jimin always had a habit of not dancing around subjects and just asking outright. He wanted to know what it was between them now, if Jungkook was willing to admit his feelings and make him his, or if he would turn him down.

Jungkook considered the question as he smoothed the fitted sheet and adjusted the pillows. His OCD tendencies were kicking in. He was smoothing the loose sheet before he answered. "Do you want that? I mean you can't tell anyone because Namjoon would kill me, but I know I have no problem with being your boyfriend," Jungkook said. He was scared of Namjoon but he wouldn't deny Jimin's feelings or his own.

Jimin watched as Jungkook smoothed out his blankets before placing the navy blue one back on top and neatly folding the top back. "Yes, I want that," Jimin said with a grin. He knew he couldn't tell anyone, he knew what Namjoon thought about personal connections and he had remembered what Namjoon had said about boys and dating, so Jimin was fully aware he wasn't allowed to date. But he liked Jungkook. Being Jungkook's boyfriend sounded like nothing but a good idea to Jimin. He didn't care if he had to keep it a secret. He didn't want anything to come in between them. Jimin would take the secrecy if it meant more mornings like today.

"Good. You're my boyfriend now. So, get your cute little butt in the shower before I decide my boyfriend needs a spanking," Jungkook said as the bed was now made properly. He turned to Jimin with a smile to show he was joking. He had no intention of mixing pleasure and pain with Jimin but he could tease. Jimin looked delightful in his low-hanging pajama pants with his rumpled hair but Jungkook knew if they weren't running late yet, they soon would be.

Jimin shot Jungkook a bright smile before grabbing some clothes from his closet and heading to the bathroom. He showered quickly and washed his hair, making sure to use his favorite body wash today. He climbed out of the shower and dried himself off before dressing in a pair of black skinny jeans and his favorite oversized black and white striped sweater. After a light dusting of makeup, Jimin headed downstairs in search of Jungkook.

While Jimin showered Jungkook spent a minute dosing letting the crystal soothe his headache and the aching starting to emanate from his abdomen. He wiped absently at the nosebleed. That happened often enough. He tipped his head back and after a moment it stopped. He washed his face knowing how worried Jimin got. He made his way to the kitchen and made some toast. Jimin needed something more than Skittles for breakfast. He had placed the two pieces of toast on a plate as Jimin stepped into the kitchen. "You look good enough to eat," he brushed his lips over Jimin's and handed him the plate. "Did you put the Parent Teacher conference letter out for Namjoon?"

Jimin shook his head and quickly got up again, a piece of toast in his mouth as he grabbed his bag from the spot by the doorway. He rummaged around in it before he pulled out the white paper and made his way back. He placed the letter on the counter next to the fridge before sitting back down at the table to finish his toast. "Thank you for breakfast," Jimin grinned as he tore another bite of toast and chewed happily. "You've already had yours, right? That's why you're not eating now?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"No, you gotta let it go Jimin. My body is completely fucked. I eat too much I actually will throw up probably on you although the terrifying alternative is puking on Namjoon," Jungkook suggested and sighed heavily when Jimin's eyebrow arched higher. "You look like Namjoon when you do that." He picked up the other piece of toast and nibbled on a corner

Jimin rolled his eyes, Jungkook didn't get what he was trying to do. "You ate breakfast already, right?" Jimin repeated slower. He was trying to offer Jungkook a lifeline, for Jungkook to say he had eaten breakfast. If he had eaten breakfast then Jimin wouldn't need to bug him about eating. Jimin munched on the toast, it was nice having time to eat breakfast for a change.

"Are you permitting me to lie to you because I was trying this thing called honesty? It's usually expected and appreciated," Jungkook said, dropping the toast on the plate. He was grateful for what Jimin was trying to offer but he wanted to be sure that Jimin was honestly offering him a free opportunity to lie. He didn't want to lie to Jimin but would take the moments if Jimin knew and accepted Jungkook was lying. It would help their dynamic and would allow Jungkook to get out of eating or sleeping as often as Jimin thought he should.

Jimin took a bite of the toast and looked at Jungkook. "I'm just asking you a question, what you do with the answer is entirely up to you," Jimin said simply as he took another bite of his breakfast. "I will ask you every morning if you have eaten though and every night I will get enough food for both of us. How you answer is entirely up to you," Jimin watched Jungkook like a hawk. He knew Jungkook would lie sometimes but he hoped he would appreciate Jimin was trying to help and at least eat with him sometimes.

Jungkook held his gaze for a moment trying to parse what was happening, finally he took the out he was being offered. "I will eat as much as I can stomach as often as I can. Please don't ask in the morning. The answer will always be no and I don't want the temptation of lying to you. Just know I am doing what I have to." Jungkook touched the pocket that held the supplies. He knew Jimin didn't like it but Jungkook hoped he would accept it. He couldn't survive without the crystal coursing through him.

Jimin sighed and nodded. He didn't like the thought of Jungkook not eating, but maybe if he started eating more in the evenings, he would eventually get hungry in the mornings too. He would work on it. He wanted to help Jungkook. Jimin finished his breakfast and placed the plate in the dishwasher before walking over to Jungkook. He glanced at the front door before turning back to Jungkook and reaching up and kissing him gently on the lips. "I only ask you to try," Jimin whispered as he placed another kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook nodded and gave Jimin's hand a gentle squeeze. He watched Jimin exit when the town car gave two short honks. Jungkook went in and showered quickly. He applied ointment to the finally scabbed over wound and covered it. He looked at his face in the mirror and grimaced at his teeth, how could Jimin stand kissing him? He picked up the previously untouched toothbrush and took several minutes to clean his teeth. It had been so long, it felt weird. He also shaved his face. Once he was clean he dosed again needing it to soothe his nerves, he had finished dressing when the front door opened and Namjoon called for him. Like a dog, he answered.

"Oh don't look so scared doggy. You're not in trouble. You were right about Tao and Kris. Tao is fertilizing the roses but I thought Hoseok could teach you a useful skill," Namjoon said patting Jungkook's head like he was a dog. It was humiliating. He glanced over at the brunette who gave him an unpleasant smile and held up his newest acquisition.

Namjoon and Hoseok led the way back to the shed. Kris was slumped over and naked from the waist down. Jungkook shuddered and glanced over at his tormentors. He knew what had happened to him. "Finish stripping him and then if you're strong enough, go string him up on the post," Namjoon ordered. Jungkook hated himself as he unbuttoned the shirt and took the scissors when offered to cut the fabric away. Hoseok didn't even wait for him to try, he just carried the unconscious man to the post that Jungkook despised and strung him up.

"Normally I would leave you to it but I need to hear what he has to say about Jimin. Wake him up," he nodded to Hoseok who was already looking eager as he uncoiled the whip. Jungkook took a cautious step back.

Hoseok grinned as he took a step closer to Kris, he shook his hands out in front of him as if loosening his wrists, holding the whip tightly. He brought his arm back and threw the whip forward, grinning as he listened to it whizz through the air and the satisfying sound it gave as it slashed against Kris' skin. The man screamed but Hoseok just laughed and a second later the whip was brought down again, even more painful than the first.

Namjoon let Hoseok go for a moment enjoying the look on his face. Hoseok's skills were part of the reason his people stayed in line. Many of them bore the marks of his whips. Most of the prostitutes he kept felt the whip before they had done anything wrong. That combined with the brand they received kept them too fearful to try and defy him. He held up his hand and Hoseok stopped. "Now that you're awake look who sold you out. It's our cute little doggy. He's going to break your skin soon but before that, you're going to tell me what you and your goon were planning to do to Jimin." He took a perverse pleasure in making the men hang themselves with their words. It didn't matter what they had planned. They were dead already. He just wanted to drag out the torment.

"Nothing boss I swear, just going to put you in your place," he said, not seeming to realize this was bad by itself. Namjoon punched him across the face knocking a few teeth loose. He felt the skin break over his knuckles. It had been too long since he'd hit someone in the hard parts. He was constantly beating on Jungkook in the soft abdomen. He punched Kris again just because it felt good.

"My place is above you," Namjoon said and stepped back gesturing for Hoseok to continue. His eyes found Jungkook who was standing there looking petrified. He'd only been under Hoseok's whip once or twice. Namjoon held up his hand to stop Hoseok and came over to Jungkook. He shifted Jungkook's shirt out of the way and had a needle in his arm before he could protest. "It'll help." He pushed the plunger down and watched the drug almost immediately hit him. "Show him," he said to Hoseok, pushing the pliant body at him. Maybe Jungkook's obedience and loyalty now belonged to him.

Hoseok grinned and stepped forward, gripping the whip hard in his hands. He stopped in front of Jungkook and lifted the whip. "Take this," Hoseok instructed. He was watching Jungkook closely, one wrong move, and Hoseok would whip the knife out that he had stuffed in his waistband and firmly embed it in Jungkook's stomach. "Hold it tightly and bring your arm back," Hoseok instructed as he moved to stand next to Jungkook and watched as the man did as he was told. "Now bring your hand down, throwing it forward," Hoseok said as he mimicked the action with his hand. "Try it, aim for his chest," Hoseok smirked as he crossed his arms.

Jungkook's hand shook as he took the instrument from Hoseok. Whatever Namjoon had shot him up with helped steady his nerves but he had never thought he would be inducted into the gang. He also knew if he didn't do as he was told he would be next. So he followed instructions. The first swing was wide but the whip made the sound it was supposed to. Kris laughed blood dripping down his face. "Doggy can't hit me," he said. Namjoon hit Kris again and gestured for Jungkook to try again. Shame flooded his face but unlike with Jimin where it was crippling, here it made him angry. He brought the whip down again and it sliced through Kris' skin as he screamed. Jungkook was surprised by the feedback and dropped the whip.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at Jungkook and picked the whip back up. "Did we say you could stop?" he said, his voice dark with a hint of warning as he thrust the whip back into Jungkook's hand. "Do it again, doggy. Go on, hit him," Hoseok's eyes were dark and his teeth gritted. "Hit him doggy, make him scream," Hoseok smirked, but the grin was menacing as he crossed his arms over his chest and took a step back, waiting for the next hit.

Jungkook glanced at him. He knew Hoseok enjoyed a good whipping. Could it be he enjoyed watching someone else do it too? Jungkook realized what it was as his hands continued to shake, he liked watching people break. He had broken Jungkook's spirit when he was barely seventeen, now he was breaking him into being in the gang. Namjoon seemed to have softened toward Jungkook, and no longer seemed to feel the need to intimidate him. Jungkook realized his words had saved Jimin, and Namjoon would always honor that. Jungkook brought his arm back and sliced into the flesh again and again. Namjoon waited until it was clear Jungkook was comfortable and Kris was only moments away from unconsciousness.

"Want to try again? What were your plans with Jimin?" Namjoon demanded waving Jungkook down taking Kris' hair and pulling his head back. He was uselessly mumbling. "Hoseok, knife. Doggy come here." He usually made his members take a life before they were considered members. He decided this would be Jungkook's life. Jungkook took the knife from Hoseok and offered it to Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head. "Wake him up. Cut here. Not too deep we don't want him to die... yet." Hoseok chuckled as Namjoon directed Jungkook to cut long lines in his back right over the kidneys. They had him screaming again. "Jimin talk now," Namjoon demanded as Kris was screaming for mercy.

"He would have made a pretty fuck toy," Kris said and spit blood into Namjoon's face. "Would have screamed so pretty as we tore him apart." Jungkook saw the look in Namjoon's eyes and took an instinctive step back.

"You're so fucked now. Hoseok have fun, give Jungkook the gun when you're done, this is his kill," Namjoon said, wiping his face and walking away. He didn't like to watch Hoseok work. He handed Jungkook another baggy as he walked by. "Good work doggy." Jungkook moved out of the way as Hoseok gave that evil grin and moved to stand where he would have a clear line.

Hoseok bit his lip and grinned, he had no hesitation as he raised his arm and brought it down again with expert precision. He brought the whip down across Kris' shoulder, then the other one. He moved slightly as quickly as he moved, the whip was brought down across the fresh wounds across the injured man's back, marking him with crisscross welts. Hoseok moved back in front of Kris and cackled as he brought down the whip once more, bringing it straight across Kris' face. "Teach you to look at or talk about Jimin like that, you sick fuck," Hoseok said as he finished with a right hook to Kris' face. He turned to Jungkook and pulled the gun out of his waistband. "Finish him, doggy."

Jungkook's hand was shaking as he took the gun. He handed back the bloodied knife and stepped forward. He had no aiming ability so he held it to Kris' head and closed his eyes as he pulled the trigger. The gun was loud, the spray of blood surprising and the sudden silence ringing. Hoseok took the gun from him silently and unhooked the man. He asked Jungkook if he wanted a souvenir. Jungkook shook his head numbly. They buried Kris near Tao and went in to talk to Namjoon. "Did he do it?" Namjoon asked not looking up from his computer.

"Right through his brain," Hoseok answered. "The roses won't need any more fertilizer for a long, long time," Hoseok said as he sat down in the chair near Namjoon's desk and smirked. He always loved the feeling after a kill, even if he wasn't the one doing it. It had been fun to break in his new whip though, it had torn through flesh better than he had been expecting.

"Good, the doggy is about to graduate to having an actual name," Namjoon closed his laptop and came over to Jungkook. "You've killed which is usually enough but your allegiance was hard won so I want to be sure. You'll take Hoseok one more time and we'll discuss your new position if you manage not to scream." He turned to Hoseok. "Take it easy but make him cry."

Hoseok grinned and nodded before turning to Jungkook. "Follow, doggy," Hoseok smirked as he walked out of the office. He headed down the stairs and out to the shed. They never did anything like this in the house, just for whatever reason, Jimin came home. Namjoon never wanted to risk him walking in on anything or leaving any evidence in the house. He didn't need Jimin finding any bodily fluids, blood or weapons accidentally left lying around after they had finished. Hoseok led Jungkook into the shed and into one of the stalls, a filthy mattress was all that lay on the concrete floor. "Strip," Hoseok demanded as he crossed his arms, standing by the door.

The door was wide open and Jungkook knew it was a test. He eyed the whip in Hoseok's hand. He knew what would happen if he tried to protect his modesty. He hated himself as he did as he was told. He unzipped the hoodie and handed it over. He stepped out of his shoes and pulled off the shirt. He also handed over the shirt and his jeans. He only hesitated a moment before pulling off the briefs. He was soft with fear and his body was bruised and thin. He looked up at Hoseok. "Can I dose first?" he asked, trying to make this tolerable.

Hoseok shook his head. "Not a chance. Get on all fours, face down, ass up," he instructed as he placed the whip down on the floor and pulled a small bottle of lube out from his jean pocket. Hoseok undid his pants and let them fall open. He only moved his briefs enough to pull out his hard cock. "Ass up, doggy."

Jungkook knelt on the bed and sighed before putting his face down and arching his back. He was always surprised that for such a rough guy who enjoyed pain, Hoseok was always a soft touch when rearranging the person. He nudged Jungkook's legs apart and Jungkook took a deep breath. A moment later he was gripping the mattress as Hoseok gave him no quarter. He didn't scream, just tried to live through being torn in half. He prayed Hoseok would be done soon.

Tears stung Jungkook's eyes as Hoseok thrusted again and again. He hated every burning second but he wanted it over so he clenched down trying to draw Hoseok to the edge faster. He whimpered and clutched the pillow tighter. He let loose a small sob as Hoseok thrust hard in and out destroying him. Please finish. He prayed again and again as his body started to go numb.

Hoseok's breathing was getting heavy as he gripped Jungkook's hips again, moving them in time with each thrust. He grunted as he slammed into Jungkook one last time before shooting his release deep inside the man. He gave a few more thrusts as he rode out his orgasm before pulling out. "Good doggy," Hoseok breathed as he stood up, not wasting any time as he tucked himself back into his pants. "You learned to shut the fuck up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 13.3K 25
DaddyTae: You looked really cute in that skirt baby. TheRealJK: Thank you, but my mommy told me not to talk to strangers. DaddyTae: Oh believe me bab...
1.2K 128 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
780 54 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...