BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Dealing with Bullies
Classes
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
Who You Are...
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 2
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1

97 2 0
By Williamjwb87

(Y/n):Thanks,I'm (Y/n)!

(Y/n) said Pulling his hand out for A handshake to Which,Yuko Accepts.

Yuko:I Already Said Mine But.....My name is Yuko Hayami.

The Two shake Hands And Smile at one Another until....

??:I DON'T THINK SO!

The Two Are Startled by the Voice As They Try To Find The Source Until the person Yells to Look at Their Left to which They do and The Duo see.

(Y/n):Yagyu?

Yuko:Someone You know?

Yagyu Doesn't Say a Word but Walks Angrily Towards the Two with a Dark Aura Surrounding Her Before Running Planning to Attack The Nurse's Assistant as She Yelled

Yagyu(💢):GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MAN!

A guitar played as the opening began with everyone's Favorite Toddler teen Smiling At The 4th Wall and with that,The Song Began...

Song:Kimi wa kikoeru

(Y/n) was shown walking down by himself as he was thinking about something with it switching To Natsu As he Stared At his Hand And stared until it swapped to Yagyu who was Staring into the Sky.

Song:Boku no kono koe ga
Yami ni munashiku
Suikomareta

The Class Are Shown Running Together in their Gym Uniforms Alongside Other students as (Y/n) Shows he Is Truly An Underdog as The Title of the Fic Appeared In The Sky and Made Of Clouds Saying "BIG:Season 2"

Song:Moshimo sekai ga
Imi wo motsu no nara
Konna kimochi mo
Muda de wa nai

Ochako Was Exercising,Ishimaru Was Working His Mind,Yagyu Was Training her Shinobi Arts and (Y/n) Was.....Struggling to Lift A Bar that Had Teddy bears as the Weights.

Song:Akogare ni oshitsubusarete
Akirametetan da
Hateshinai sora no iro mo
Shiranai de

We see Koneko Fighting Someone with Her Remarkable Strength and switches To Izuku Fending someone off on his own.

Song:Hashiridashita omoi ga ima demo
Kono mune wo tashikani tataiteru kara
Kyou no boku ga sono saki ni tsuzuku
Bokura nari no asu wo kizuiteiku

We see Yagyu staring off as She sees a Small Female Figure that looked Familiar to her Causing her to smile but bolt her fist as the screen Goes black and Goes back to Our Toddler teen as he runs to his Opponent and The Two Throw A Punch at One Another.

Song:Kotae wa sou itsumo koko ni aru

(Y/n) Stared Off into The Sky Before Smiling And Standing up as it Panned up to Show Him Waving at his Classmates as he Goes and Joins them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We are Shown (Y/n)'s Training Montage,Again as We cut to Izuku as he was shown training as A Voice-Over explained the festival,Again.

Narrator:The Chikara Festival....A Unique School Event that Combines The Might of Many Of it's Predecessors into one and has Every Single Student within the Kurosu Academy participating in the form of Something Akin to The Olympic Games and as..For fairness,these games are Separated between each Year of students To give Them all,an even playing field.

After the Narration,We see The others in the class are training as Well.

Iida was Running Laps around the School to Increase his speed as Well as His Mobility and he Was also Practicing his Moves to make Them easier to use,Ruby was Nearby and Doing the Same but to Decrease the Aura Drainage that it takes from using it as she was also Practicing Moves with her Beloved Crescent Rose for Aerial Assault.

We switch to see Tsuyu was practicing in the School pool by trying to Catch a Toy as We See Hina In a Swimming Out And Doing some Stretches before Jumping In Practicing her Own Swimming.

In The Gymnasium,Owada Was seen Doing some Weight Lifting with Heavy weights before panning to show Shoji was lifting some very heavy weights and Panning to Show Yang lifting......Very VERY Heavy Weights,Outclassing them Both.

Also in the Gym was Toru,Who was Trying to lift herself off the ground to do a pull up but Wasn't Strong enough.

Ojiro and Sero practiced aerial maneuvers as Uraraka floated stones for others to use as target practice With The witches Practicing their Magic as Amanda Showed off Her Flying Skills.

Koda and Sato practiced outside With Team Hanzo Practicing Their Jutsu and Shinobi stealth skills to Improve.

Team JNPR Just Had Been Trying To Make On Their Own Team Moves,Similar To what Team RWBY Does and Actually Practices them but Either Never Works or They have no idea What Jaune means Or both Since Their last attempt Resulted in Nora hitting them with her hammer as she Sent Them All straight up towards The Ultimate "Lucky" Student,Himself and Body Slammed as he Muttered.

Naegi(Muffled):I seriously Hate my luck.

We see Yasuhiro staring into his Crystal ball as he was doing Predictions on himself in order to see what will happen and How to change it,After All...He Is Right 30% of the Time!

Yasuhiro:I see

We see Kirishima before he jumped from a high place and Hardened himself as he let himself smash into the ground and Left an Imprint to Increase his Durability.

He got up and look at himself to see while,he's Injured.....He Can Keep Going.

Kirishima:Nice,Now to do it again.

We see Bakugou working on the size of his explosions by Placing himself In the Healing Chamber and Than,Dunking His Hands In Boiling Water and Taking them out to release an Explosion.

With Kaminari,he used his electricity in a field to increase his The Limit that he has but.....maybe he did it,a bit too much....Especially Since Akeno Recently Joined and Started Shocking him as Well.

We see Tokoyami as he stood in a dark field and let the flood of lights poor down on him and Dark Shadow to Increase his Resistance Against Light before Turning It Off and Increasing The Darkness within the Area to Make Dark Shadow Uncontrollable and Bring Tokoyami's 2nd Objective,Control Dark shadow in Complete Darkness.

We see. Jiro threw darts with her earphone jacks,While Listening To EXTREMELY Loud Music as well as Banging Her Jacks On The Wall Causing Her Ears to bleed but Like the Old saying "No Pain,No Gain"

We see Mineta in his Room and saw that he wasn't even Training at All because all he was Doing was holding a trophy and Acted like the Winner.

We see Yaomomo read a book to Increase her Knowledge,Since her Quirk requires her to understand the Molecular Structure of things before making them with Weiss Nearby Practicing her Semblance

It cuts to show Todoroki practicing  punches And His Ice in the Dorm's Field.

We see The O.R.C. Doing a Normal Exercise Trip as They Kept Jogging and Carried Bags,Full of Rocks and They All Somewhat Managed to Do it......Except issei who said he felt like He was Gonna Puke His Balls Out his body.

Some of the other Ultimates Trained themselves as Hard as they Could Or just didn't train at all.

For the Fairy tail Wizards,They were Just Beating Each other Up with Wendy healing and Lucy Staring.

And with that,The training Came to end as time jumped ahead to the day of the Chikara festival as Reporters waited in line to be let onto the grounds, and they talked about all the controversy about the festival. One reporter declared that controversy equaled ratings.

Reporter:With the passion of their last chance and the tactics from their experience,the third years have always been the main event in past years...But this year,the first-year stage is the one to watch!Especially 1A & Their Guy that Beated Everyone By Becoming A Toqger.

Reporter#2:Hey,Did ya hear?The #2 Hero's Son is in that Class & That New Rising Huntsman is Here.

A Civilian that overheard immediately spoke...

Civilian:No way, seriously?Wow!

We see Class 1A as they were shown in the waiting room and talking about the upcoming events,Iida came to gather them for their entrance as some of them speak by saying..

Lucy:Guess this is it...

Natsu:I'M ALL READY & FIRED UP!

Koneko:Let's just get this done.

Junko:I Totally Bet that A Certain Lucky Boy Won't Even Make it past The first round.

Naegi sighs at the Jab and They all ready themselves but but before anyone could leave,Todoroki approached Izuku and Spoke about He noted how Izuku was connected to All Might,somehow And because of that he would beat Izuku.

Kirishima tried to get Todoroki to calm down and Our Toddler Teen grabbed the Bi-Color haired teen's shoulder and Yelled that he shouldn't Treat a Friend like That But...

Todoroki:Who Said we were Friends?

(Y/n):Huh?

With that,he brushes the two off as Todoroki simply Says...

Todoroki:We're not here to make friends.

This Annoys A lot of them as Natsu and Gray grunted before they began to charge their Magic,Erza stopped them and told them that it wasn't worth it.

They all Wonder Why he's like this until the dual element user turns to the toddler teen and says....

Todoroki:And You.....

(Y/n):Me?

Akko asks what Todoroki wants with the Toddler teen but gets no answer as he just stared at the toddler teen with Todoroki's Stare Suddenly Feeling Intense as (Y/n) began to Wonder what was Happening with todoroki and what he did wrong until he spoke.

Todoroki:You Not Only Have a Power that Can Affect Reality,Itself but you Have Managed to Best Some Powerful Villains,Ones that Not Even All Might Could Take On....And Yet,You have the Mentality of a Preschooler.

(Y/n):'Because i'm 4!'

(Y/n) Says to himself as Todoroki Says that Our Toddler teen May be Strong but he's absolutely Pure(Child innocence),Even more than Ruby!

Ruby(💢):HEY!

Blake:He's......Not Wrong.

He Also says that he's Childish and That if He wants To be a Hero,he'd Have to Actually Get Serious,Get Mature & GROW UP!

Todoroki turned to walk outside but he said One thing before he did....

Todoroki:I know i shouldn't agree with a Villain but......That Villain was Right about what he said,Your Power Truly Is Remarkable.....Depressing,That It's In the Hands Of a Child.

He walks out of the room and waits for  his Classmates as (Y/n) Sat in a Chair and felt like He wanted to cry from hearing that,in fact....he Feels tears on his Face,Right Now.

(Y/n):'I-i just Wanna Go home!'

His Tears Were Suddenly Wiped away and he saw it was Yagyu and Asia as Well as Kirishima and Sucy.

They all hug him and tell him that he's Okay as well as tell him that it's okay to cry and All spoke in A Comforting tone.

Yagyu:It's Okay,You're Okay.

Kirishima:A Real Man Doesn't Hold Back his Tears.

Asia:Just let it out...

Sucy:just Calm Down and than,We'll go out.

Soon,The rest of The Class with a Forced Bakugou Joined in on the Hug and Comforted him as He Soon Felt like Falling Asleep in the Arms of those that care about him and Vice versa.

And he did,he had fallen Asleep in the Arms of his Loved ones To forget the Cruel Words spoken by the Dual-Haired teen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
98.9K 2.8K 31
You, [F/N] [L/N], and 16 other teenagers were "captured" by Team Danganronpa, hoping to fulfill the worlds need of the 53rd Killing Game. But somethi...
76.3K 3.7K 16
โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ...