Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

By Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... More

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 4 - Happy pills
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 21 - She Is My Life
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid

3.1K 136 21
By Thank_you_Too

The couple regularly meet their friends. Had lunch, dinner together, sharing about their life.

Sometime, Yuki visit to see Mon and her niece.
"Aunt Yuki" Little Sam ran towards her, she just pick up Little one
"Oh my angel is growing up, look how beautiful you are"

Little Sam smile widely, gave a kiss on her aunt's cheek.
"My chocolate, Aunt Yuki"
Yuki, put her hand in her jacket pocket and bring out a chocolate
"Tada, for my angel"

The best friend were having their chit chat while, Sam and her daughter is cooking in the kitchen.

"Mon you are glowing"
"Really?" Mon smile
"Yes, you are, looked at you"
"I don't know Yuki, but I am really happy"
"Uhmm you deserved it, always be happy"
"Ok, what about you, tell me any new news?"
"Uhmm,,, still the same, busy at work"
"You work so hard, Yuki"
"Yeah what should I do, I am not rich like you" Mon just playfully hit Yuki's shoulder, she continued

"How is your class?"
"Uhmm, yeah it's really good, she took care of me Yuki, I did good thing giving her second chance"
"Yes, you are, you always think positively, Mon. You have big heart"
Mon smile
"Ok wait I have something for you"
"Ok"

Mon left Yuki, after like 3 minutes, she came with a white paper bag that has apple company logo on it, she gave it to Yuki.
"What is this Mon?"
"See whats inside"

Yuki looked inside the bag, there she saw box of iphone 15 Pro Max, Yuki bring it out holding on her hand

"Why you show this to me Mon?"
"It's your Yuki"
"What?"
"Khun Sam bought 2 last night, one for me and one for you"
"What Mon, how could I took this"
"What don't you like it?"
"Its not about that. How could I took this expensive thing"

Mon smile, move towards Yuki and put her arm around Yuki and hold her

"You told Khun Sam that, you are my sister"
"Yeah, you are"
"So it's the gift from me and my wife to my sister"
Yuki smile, hugged her friend
"Thank you"
"No need, I love you"
"I love you too"

After, Sam informed that dinner is ready, they enjoyed the food and time together, Yuki thanks Sam for iPhone, but Sam said it's nothing compaired what she did for them.

Sam plan a vacation for her family, in the ends of year, as there is holidays for Christmas and New year. They are going for 10 days vacation to New York.

Mon told her that they doesn't need to go that far, but Sam insisted that she want to bring her and Little Sam to see the city.

When they landed on New York, its already evening. When they reached hotel, Little Sam is already sleeping on Sam's arm as they had long journey to be there.

Mon also tired as it's her first time to be on plane, that's to, too long journey.
After fresh up, Mon is on bed, and the city is too cold unlike Bangkok.

Sam rang for room service after she came out of bathroom and place the order for her family.
They wake up their daughter and made her eat before sleeping.

"Princess, do you like the chicken?" Sam asked her daughter
"Yes, Dada it's goodd" Little Sam answered chewing the chicken in her little mouth.

"Ok chew properly,  princess"
Little Sam just nod her head, then Sam looked at her wife,
"Mama do you need anything?"
"No no, I am full, Dada"
"Ok then"

After, they cuddle each other on bed, Little Sam is sandwiching between her Dada and Mama.

"Princess, you still want to sleep"

Little Sam slept most of the journey, just nod her head and try to close her eyes. Sam just tickles her daughter, Little Sam giggle and try to move towards her Mama.
But Sam pulled towards her, and tickle more. Mon just smile at them.

"Dada stop!!!Dada" Little Sam is giggling hard, trying to move towards Mon
"You said you want to sleep, Haa do you want to sleep now?"
"No no"
"Ok then, come"
Little Sam move towards her Dada

"Princess, tomorrow we are going to see Penguins"
Little Sam widen her eyes, looked at Sam
"Real one"
"Yes"

The little family talk about everything and nothing, enjoyed their own time.

In morning,  Little Sam reminding her Dada about watching Penguins, after taking enough rest, in evening Sam bring her family to Central Park Zoo, New York.

There in polar circle, where visitor can watch animal like Penguins, snow monkey, sea lion, puffins etc.
Little Sam couldn't contains her smile to see all the different type of animals.

Mon laugh to see her daughter running here and their, pointing her little finger towards different animals, asking their name if she doesn’t know before.
Little Sam doesn’t want to leave the place where Penguins stay, Sam tooks lots of photos of them for memories. They fully enjoyed the day.

Next day, they went to Disneyland, Little Sam is so happy to be there, watching all the Disney Princess.

Mon looked at her daughter, who is with women who dress up as Elsa.
Mon is thinking how Sam is giving them the things that they can't afford.
She knew Sam is working hard to make them happy.

"What happened Mommy, you seems lost"
"Nothing, just thinking how we are so lucky, you try hard to make us happy"
"Hey where is this come from, this is what wife do, you know. How do I work hard here"
"But thank you, Daddy"
"No no I didn't do anything. Please Mommy, no need to thank me"

"But, You bring us half way across the world"
"I will bring you to other planet too, if there is chance to go there"
Mon laugh, Sam move towards her lip gave a passionate kiss, holding her body closer.

New York is different from Bangkok, they legalized same sex marriage. So, no one doesn’t care about them kissing in public.

They do hold their hands in public at Bangkok, but kissing in public never happened there.

And for Little Mon, she used to their Mama and Dada kissing on lips. She doesn’t care, instead she love to see them kissing.
Little Sam is possessive about her Mama, but with her Dada, she is happy.

From time to time, Sam stealing kisses on her wife's lip, interwine their fingers while walking on the street.
She want to make territory as many men looked at Mon while they are walking.

Men try to flirt with Mon, for Sam there is no chance as she is always holding their daughter on her arm.

Once they were waiting in line for ticket to go inside Disneyland, two men asked them if Sam is Mon's elder sister.

So to avoid those, Sam interwined their hand most time even she hold her daughter on other hand.

In span of 10 days, the family had lots of memorable moments. Going to different places, go for shopping, buying lots of stuff for their friends and family back home.

They celebrate Christmas and New Year there. Went to see snow falls, Little Sam and Mon experienced snow for first time in their life, for Sam she has been in different country, already experienced it. They had snow fight too, mother and daughter enjoyed their moments.

After experiencing many new things, they came back home. Continue their normal life, Sam goes to office, Little Sam to Preschool, Mon attend online classes. The couple had lots of understanding regarding their relationship.

The couple had regular sex, they have a very active Sex life, Sam thought what would she want more than that. They had lots of sex, trying different positions, like Sam is really addicted to Mon's body.

Mon body changed, she felt nausea most time, her whole body felt sour for last two, three days, her period skipped too, she is sure that she is pregnant, but want to confirm first before she told her wife, so she bought pregnancy test kits.

She was in bathroom, she closed her eyes, then take a deep breath, opened her eyes looked at the test kits, it show positive. She smile, thought of how to give the surprise to her wife.

Mon called her wife, immediately the call picked up
"Hello Mommy"
"Hi!! Are you busy Daddy?"
"No, just checking some file"
"Can you come home right now"
"Hey Mommy what happened, are you not feeling well"
"Uhmm, kindda"
"Hey I will be there as soon as possible, please take rest"
"Uhmm, I am waiting"
"Uhmm, I will be there"
"Ok"
"Ok"

Mon just closed her eyes, she just want to take rest, her body is not helping her. She smile rubbing her belly, even it doesn't saw any changes in her early pregnancy stage.

As soon as Sam enter, she ran up to the bedroom. There she saw Mon is on laying on bed, on her side.
She came towards Mon and first she check, Mon forehead for fever, but Mon has normal temperature.

Mon opened her eyes with Sam touch, then she smile at her wife.
"You came so soon"
"Yeah, what happened, shall we go to hospital"
"No need for that" Mon sit up
"Mommy, do you have any pain, tell me"

Mon smile, bring Sam's hand and made her sit next to her.
"I have good news" She took Sam left hand, put it in her belly.
"What news Mommy"
Mon is smiling and never leave Sam hand from her belly

"Do you have pain in your stomach?" Suddenly Sam asked
"No"
"Then"

Mon just lay her back on the bed, pulled Sam towards her, bring Sam's hand towards her belly.
"From now on, I will be carving specific type if food"
"Ok what you want to eat, I will order"

Mon took deep breath, she want Sam to guess, what she is implying.
"Ok Daddy we will be playing some guessing game"
"Oh Mommy, are you this boring, you call me to play guessing game"

Mon had enough, she turned her body facing her back towards Sam.
"Ok Daddy, I know you are busy, please go to your work"
"Oh oh Mommy,  I am sorry, I didn't meant to say like that"

Mon didn't answered, Sam thoughts why Mon is emotional. She is not like that, Mon is always bubbly, who is always positive. Sam is not complaining, but she is worried about Mon changed behavior.

"Mommy"
"I need to take rest, I want to throw up"
"OK, Come let me help you"
"I want to throw up, but not going to actually throw up, this is just a symptoms, its called Nausea"

"What is it, come let's go to doctor"
"Daddy, are you this stupid? Your stupid dummy head"

Sam blink her eyes, don't know what to answered. 
"Yes, I am stupid, so tell me"

Mon just sit up, then took out the pregnancy test kit from nightstand drawer, and just shoved it on Sam's hand. And she just lay again on the bed, facing her back to Sam.

Sam looked at it for a quite time, then it's like everything comes together, what Mon try to show her without saying an actual words.

"Oh Mommy, you are, you are pregnant"
Sam shouted, Mon just rolled her eyes, without turning her body.

"Oh Mommy Mommy " Sam turn Mon's body, and bend over to kiss, but Mon put her hand on Sam's mouth.

"Why Mommy, let me kiss you, I am so happy, please" Sam is begging

"Why you are so stupid, I said I had good news, I even put your hand on my belly, I also told you that I will carve some specific food, I also told you I want to throw up, but you couldn't even guess it"

"Oh Mommy I am so sorry, you know I am smart with other people but with you I am so dumb, so stupid"

"Do you only know how to fuck me"

Sam smile,
"Yes, No, I mean, Mommy having sex with you is most easiest one, I can do anytime,  you know"

Mon smack Sam's head
"Mommy I was kidding sorry, seriously you really pregnant"
"Why would I lie to you about it?"
"I couldn't believe?"
"Why, even after putting lots of your cum inside me, many time, again and again"

Sam smiling widely, Mon just smack her again
"Yeah, I did that to you"

Sam is smiling from ear to ear, hugged her wife, kissing all over her face.

"Oh I am so happy, Mommy. Ok tomorrow we will go to hospital, meet a doctor"

Sam said cressing Mon's belly and continued "I will be with you from the beginning this time."
"Uhmm you better be"

Sam move towards Mon's face and kissed her with all her heart. They closed their eyes, enjoying their slow kisses.

"Uhh, Daddy I need you inside me, now"
"Ahh, Mommy, won't it affect the baby"

"No, I don't even have baby bump yet, sex during pregnancy is safe, but be gentle, most women crave lots of sex during early pregnancy period, its had benefits in body to release stress.
This is not my first time being pregnant and I don't have any complications while I was pregnant with Bunny. I know, I had talk with doctor. With Bunny, I did masturbation when I was carve for sex"

Sam didn't said another word, just move away, unbuckle her belt, pulled down her pants and make Mon naked waist down then she goes inside Mon.

Sam just stay next to Mon, didn't went to office, when time come she went to bring her daughter home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
7.3K 317 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
107K 4.3K 46
The proud and arrogant daughter of a drug lord falls for the daughter of her bodyguard. She saw herself superior to the middle and lower class citize...
24 By zeezee0814

Fanfiction

40.6K 1.8K 11
Just a SAMMON AU But before reading this, i suggest you read GAP: Our Happy Ever After chapters 1-23 so you can really imagine the whole picture whil...