(DISCONTINUED) ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ...

By SandyFrogLegs

I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀ... More

welcome
WALL OF FANART
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
DISCONTINUED
stuff i thought of

thirteen

216 7 197
By SandyFrogLegs

chapter thirteen
problems

            Loud clanking of metal wakes me up. I open my eyes to be met with a dark wall in my face, I shudder and sit up. Looking around, I realize I'm in a jail cell. I look out the cell bars and see Wilbur and Alex being shoved into the cell across from me. "Don't touch me! I'm fucking going.." Alex scowls, nudging the vampire hunter back with his elbow.

"Alex, be nice to them.. you don't know what they'll do.." Wilbur scolds his friend before quietly apologizing to the man that pushed them into the cell.

The man slams their cell door shut before turning to face my cell. "Oh, you're already awake. Come on, your father said you're free to leave" He tilts his head to the right as he flips through his many keys.

"If Y/N leaves I'm killing everyone here!" Alex shouts, gaining our attention. "And you first-- uh.. wh-what was your name again--?"

"Gary"

"GARY!" Alex finishes his rant. "I will! Don't doubt me!" He grabs onto the cell bars and shakes them.

"No you won't! We have over a hundred V.H.A members here, you think you can kill us?" Gary scoffs, laughing at Alex's anger.

"Yes I will! I have uh.. laser eyes! I will zap you! Vampires have laser eyes!" Alex rambles, glaring at the man who unlocked my cell.

"Do they actually?" Gary looks at both me and Wilbur.

"No," Wilbur shakes his head. "No, they do not, sir" He sighs. "Alex, come on, let Y/N leave. You don't want her staying in a dirty cell, do you?" He places a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Well-- no. But I want her to stay here!" Alex complains, slouching onto the cell bars.

"It's not like you guys are gonna stay here long anyways," Gary snickers. "In just a few hours you're both going to be publicly executed anyways" He shrugs and pulls open my cell door.

Wilbur goes to speak but Gary is suddenly zapped and turned into dust. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wilbur screams, his eyes wide. Did Alex actually have laser eyes? "Why-- what the fuck? Is he.. is he alright?" He walks closer to Alex, now the both of them held onto the cell bars. Suddenly, the milkman (Ted) walks up and places both his hands on his hips and stares up at the ceiling.

"You're welcome!" Ted sings.

"Ted, you fucking killed someone! He's dead!" I motion to the pile of ashes on the floor. "You just cremated him!"

"Uh-- I said you're welcome" Ted grumbles and crosses his arms. "I mean, you should be thanking me!" He huffs and places a hand on his chest.

"Hey, thanks Ted! I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" Alex smiles at the milkman, waving his hand.

"Oh.. wait.. Alex?" Ted questions, tilting his head and staring at Alex with a confused look on his face. "Uhh, hey!"

I crouch down and grab the keys from the pile of ash, grimacing slightly when my fingers touch the cremated guy. "Can you bring the guy back to life..?" I ask, walking over to the two vampires cell, flipping through the keys and testing them on the lock.

"I-I think..?" Ted mutters, he points his pointer finger at the pile of ash on the floor. He kisses his lips and shakes his head. "No, I can not"

"We should probably get out of here" Wilbur speaks up. "Please hurry up, I'm scared someone's gonna appear out of no where" He hesitantly rushes me.

"Well it's hard to find the right key when every single one looks the fucking same!" I snap back at Wil. "I'm sorry" I apologize. I had felt guilty for yelling ever since I threw that ring out the window. "And thank you for saving us Ted" I add. I finally get the right key and unlock the cell door.

"Well, you're welcome (again) but you really should be thanking Schlatt.." Ted shrugs and glances behind him. "Schlatt?" He calls out to the ghost. Wilbur and Alex both step out of the cell.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm right here.." Schlatt passes through the wall, his arms crossed and his face looking down to the floor. I immediately avoid my gaze from him.

"Uh, thanks, Schlatt.." I mumble. Alex's attitude seems the same as mine. Awkward and guilty.

Wilbur exhales and closes the cell door. "Thank you Ted, and Schlatt. Let's get out of here" He motions to the hallway. "How'd you even get in here without being seen, Ted?" He questions, glancing at Ted.

"I'm just a magical man" Ted smugly replies, a large grin lay on his lips.

"Ah," Wilbur nods. "That makes a lot more sense. Mhm"

We all quietly make our way down the hallway, Ted stayed in front of us so he could lead the way. "Don't fucking walk near me" Schlatt scowls at Alex, who scowls right back.

"Don't float around me!" Alex snaps back. Wilbur shushes Alex. "Don't shush me, shush this asshole" He glares at Schlatt.

"Guys, can we please discuss your marital problems later" Ted groans and rolls his eyes.

"We aren't married" Schlatt scoffs. "Maybe because someone gave me a heart attack"

"Well maybe you would still be alive if you weren't such an alcoholic dick all the time" Alex crosses his arms and turns his head away from Schlatt.

"Okay, y'know.. I was actually joking about discussing your problems but after this, we're fucking talking about those problems" Ted glares at the two, before pointing at me. "And were talking about that fight you had with Schlatt"

"See, Y/N hates you too. You fucking bitch" Alex seethes, staring at Schlatt.

"Please, she's the one that paid me to make a list full of ways to kill you guys" Schlatt grins. They're starting to make me realize why they never got married.

Ted completely turns around and faces the four of us, but he only glares at the two ex fiancés. "Shut your mouths" Ted warns them. Schlatt and Alex immediately go quiet, except for a small jab that's whispered under Alexs' breath. "I can't believe you two"

I glance at Schlatt, catching his gaze, we both quickly look away from each other.

           Ted stood in front of his counter, I think he was making milk or something, even though he had already all gotten us a tall glass of milk only a moment before. I think he was just distracting himself. "So.." Wilbur begins. He pushes his glass of milk closer to Alex (who seemed to really enjoy the milk). "What problem should we talk about first?" He asks, looking at the three of us that were sat down and then at Ted.

Ted sighs. "Alex, share your side of the story-- the day Schlatt died.. what happened?" He looks over his shoulder, staring dead at Alex.

"U-Uhm.." Alex sets his empty glass down and reaches for Wilbur's glass that was offered to him but Wil reaches for it and takes it back before he can grab it. "I.. I don't know" He hesitantly shrugs and looks down at the table we sat at. "I mean," He nervously laughs. "It's-- it's been seventy years, guys! How am I supposed to remember?"

Schlatt scowls at Alex. "It's been seventy four years, one hundred and thirty seven days, and about seven hours"

"Well someone's still stuck on the past.." Alex mumbles. I kick his foot under the table, he jumps and winces when his knee hits the table. "Fine. I was.. I didn't know what I was doing, okay? I had killed someone only about an hour before I met up with you that night, then you told me you decided that you'd actually want to be a vampire and spend the rest of your life with me. I was happy, but like-- scared at the same time, y'know? The longest I ever stayed by someone's side was two hundred years.. and that was my parents.." He goes silent, we all assume he's done but he speaks up again. "I didn't mean to hurt you.."

We all seemed to understand-- except for Schlatt. He stands up straight and points a finger at Alex. "Then why did you eat my fucking heart? Why did you run at me like I was nothing to you? Do you know how much it hurts to have a heart attack--? To see someone you love not care that you died?! Everyone I love has always fucking left me, Alex. They all left! No one cared except for Ted. No one! I loved you! I fucking did. And then I died because of you. And here I am, a stupid ghost floating around and being the comedic relief! We hate each other because you can't tell me anything--!" He stops speaking for a moment when Wilbur stands up and tries to calm him down, from the look on Wil's face, I could tell Schlatt was going to say something bad.

Wilbur shakes his head, both his hands placed on the table in front of him. "Schlatt--"

"No! Okay?! I'm saying what I fucking want!" Schlatt shouts before continuing. "You couldn't tell me about your parents, you didn't tell me you were a vampire, and waited two months to finally tell me! You never told me why you wouldn't let me hold you, why I couldn't hold your hand, why any mention of your family would cause a fight--"

"You're right" Alex confesses.

"And-- I.." Schlatt's angry face falters, he visibly calms down. "What? What do you mean?"

"Schlatt.. my parents died. Only a few decades before I met you, too.." Alex explains. "And, everything you complained about was because a part of me is still attached to my parents death. I can't let go"

We all are now silent. Ted walks over and sets glass cups full of milk on the table. "See? That was good, we could tone it down a bit on the yelling because Tucker is asleep, but that was good. Alex, how do you feel now?" Ted asks Alex.

"Uh.. better, actually" Alex admits, nodding his head.

"And Schlatt?" Ted turns to the ghost, a small reassuring smile on his face.

"Better-- I just want Alex to say sorry for causing all this.." Schlatt mumbles, crossing his arms.

Alex shrinks in his seat, Wil places a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be what you needed.." Alex mutters, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"I forgive you.." Schlatt hides his smile by staring at the table in front of him.

"You were right, Ted. You're magic and a good guy" Wilbur chuckles, Ted shrugs and grins.

"What can I say? I'm a pretty cool guy" Ted smugly brags, but it quickly disappears. "Alright, now.. Y/N, I wanna know why you threw Schlatt's ring out your window" He brings up the next discussion.

"I swear it wasn't on purpose.. I mean-- it was just because I was upset. I finally found people who seem to really care about me and then Schlatt told me they were bad people. It was just frustrating because I thought I could finally be happy and actually be myself" I anxiously ramble to the four. I glance up and see Schlatt staring at me, seemingly trying to decide what to say. "You're one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I'm so glad I dug up your body and took that ring, I love spending time with you, and the past three days without you have been the worst" I admit to Schlatt.

"Same to you, Y/N. I've only know you for a short time but you're by far, one of my best-friends" Schlatt smiles at me.

Wil pouts and tilts his head so I can see his face. "Aren't Alex and I one of the best things that ever happened to you, too?"

The smile on my face grows as I stare at the two pouting vampires. "Eh, you're alright" I shrug and turn my head away from them. Schlatt loudly laughs and Ted shushes him as Wilbur and Alex gasp.

"Y/N, whattt?" Alex grabs the side of his seat and turns his body to me. "That isn't true! Don't say such things!" He whines and shakes his head.

"I don't wanna ruin the happy moment we're all having.. but we should probably head to bed, you guys can stay the night" Ted crosses his arms. "And I know it's noon, Y/N. Vampires sleep during the day and Schlatt's a ghost so he doesn't need sleep" He shuts down my question before I could even ask it. "Humans can sleep whenever, so you could sleep too. Or you can help me make the milk for next week!" Ted smiles at me, his offer was nice, but I'm scared of what he actually puts in that milk.

"Uh, I'll just head to bed, thanks" I chuckle, standing up from my seat after Wil and Alex do.

"Oh, Alex. Do you want your guitar back, man?" Schlatt speaks up by asking Alex a question.

"You still have that?" Alex stares at him, shocked. "Duh, of course I want it!" He happily replies.

"It's actually in the bedroom. First door when you make it to the hallway" Ted leans back and points to the carved out hallway. Me, Wilbur, and Alex all head to the room to find the guitar and go to bed. Schlatt stayed back, it made me hesitant to leave. "What are you gonna do Schlatt?" Ted asks his friend.

"Well stay by your side-- you have the ring on, remember?" Schlatt laughs, I hear a bit of laughter come from Ted as well. I was glad everything was okay again.

The three of us enter the room, I close the door before turning to the room. "Oh," I stare at the bed. The king sized bed.

"It's okay! I'll turn into a bat so you have more room" Alex exclaims. "Could you take off your crucifix though? Just so you don't hurt us if you move in your sleep.." He explains, I nod and take it off. A smile grows on his face, he turns into a bat and flies back over to me, landing on my shoulder.

I turn my head to Wilbur and see him grabbing the guitar that leaned against the wall. "It's a bit dusty.." Wil mumbles, walking over to the bed and sitting down. "Come sit, darling. Let me play for you"

I listen, slowly walking over and sitting on the other side. I place my necklace on the nightstand next to the bed. "Do you know how to play?" I turn my body and rest my back against the pillows.

Wilbur nods as he strums different strings, tuning it. "Yeah, Alex does too" He nods. "I haven't played in a while though, I've had no time for playing guitar" He sadly confesses. He leans back and sits next to me, shoulder to shoulder.

We sit in a comfortable silence (well, except for the quiet strumming that was coming from the guitar that Wil had now tuned). I felt safe. I exhale and slump back slightly, tilting my head and resting it against his arm. I glance down at my shoulder and see the bat (Alex) had already somehow fallen asleep, how does he always fall asleep so quickly? "Do you know why Alex loves turning into a bat so much? It's like any chance he gets, he turns into one" I smile at the bat on my shoulder. I would never admit to anyone that the sight was cute.

Wilbur leans forward and glances down at my shoulder, checking if Alex was asleep before speaking. "Please, never repeat this. But I feel the need to tell you" Wil tells me before continuing. "Alex told me that the last time he saw his parents was when they were murdered by vampire hunters. His mother would hold him in her arms any chance she got, and I think that stuck with him. When.. when his mother died she couldn't hold him anymore, she couldn't move. He turned into a bat so he could hug her fingers, and as sad as it is, it's kinda sweet knowing he had someone who loved him that much.." He sadly chuckles, it seemed force, like he was trying to make me feel better after the sad story.

"I'll make sure to hug him more, then" I bring a hand up to my shoulder where the bat lies, I gently run my finger against his fur, he shuffles but stays safe on my shoulder.

"You are everything to me, Y/N" Wil admits. "Alex, of course, is very, very important to me. But I couldn't properly function without you.." He admits. I lift my head, turning and staring at him. His hand shakes, flinching back slightly as he hesitates to lift it. But eventually he grabs my jaw, his thumb brushing against earlobe. "I've wanted to kiss you for a while.. ever since you made eye contact with me in that graveyard" He leans closer and tilts his head so his lips press against my cheekbone. "My whole mind has been taken over by you.."

I grab his hand and take it off my face, his eyes fill with worry. He goes to speak but notices I was pointing down at the sleeping bat on my shoulder. "I don't want to wake him, he's had a rough day.." I explain to Wil.

He nods and grabs the neck of the guitar that was still on his lap, he rests it against the bed before leaning back against me. "I've had a rough day, too. Y'know.. escaping a jail" He sighs and places his head on my unoccupied shoulder.

"Just go to bed then"

"Already on it, darling"

Okay, fine. Vampires aren't as bad as I thought they were.

mak speaks!
IM SO MAD ITS AT 3001 WORDS BROOO WTF also awww 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
346K 4.5K 26
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀs, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ... 𝗺𝗰𝘆𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 �...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
11.9K 219 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024