Wish (Girl Sensation's Versio...

By GirlSensation

This is a rewrite of the movie Wish, celebrating 100 years of Disney. However, the movie was received with mi... More

Wish (Girl Sensation's Version)
Song Revisions + Commentary
Forced To Be A Tour Guide
Out of Control
When You Wish Upon A Star
The Brightest Prince Ever...Literally
Treasure Hunt
Realizations and Recollections
Mother Knows Best
Victim and Fugitive
Operation: True Love
Night Market Festival
Secrets of Stell
Black Hearts, White Garments
Star-Studded Revolutionary Team
Prince in Peril
Battle of Truth
To Light Up The Sky
Lost Lullaby
'Til We Meet Again
New Beginnings, Missing Piece
The Starry Surprise

Suspect Above Suspicion

76 2 2
By GirlSensation

Their steps grew louder as they ran faster. Valentino looked back to see if the guards caught up with them, and he saw the knights with their swords raised and malicious eyes, in a way that they want them dead.

Asha: I think they're gaining on us!

Stell: Don't worry! Take my hand!

Asha reached out to Stell, and suddenly, she felt that she was running on no ground. Valentino managed to cling onto Asha's skirt by biting on it.

Stell waved his other hand, swirling around Asha and Valentino, allowing them to fly on their own.

Valentino bleated in excitement, but the guards kept chasing them even though they were overhead.

Asha: How do I control my flying direction?

Stell: Your hands are spread out, right? Just lean yourself...then you can make turns.

Asha: Like a glider?

Stell nodded, and the two, along with the pet goat, turned right. They went straight ahead until they found a less dense part of the forest.

Meanwhile, the knights were pondering where the trio turned. Little did they also know that King Magnifico was monitoring their every move using his mirror shard scepter.

Knight #1: They turned left!

Knight #2: No! I remember that they went straight ahead!

Knight #3: I thought they were flying at our right!

Knight #1: I said, they—

Knight #3: Know-it-all! I'm sure they turned right!

Knight #2: Both of you are wrong! I saw it with my own two eyes, they didn't steer. Get it?

A glass shard suddenly materialized. It showed the angry king of Rosas, who was just done with their bantering.

Magnifico: SHUT UP! You three will stay right there, understood?

Knights: Yes, Your Highness!

...

Asha: Whew!

Stell: Yahoo! They're gone, they're gone (singsong)!

Asha: Okay, what's the next step?

Stell: Let me relax first; I need some "me" time.

Asha: Just don't go too far, Star Boy.

Stell walked away to another part of the forest, but he was still on Asha's and Valentino's sight.

All of a sudden, the apprentice heard a rustle in the bushes. She turned to look on the perpetrator of the sound.

Asha: Stell? Is that you?

The bushes made another crunching sound, and Asha turned back to the origin of it.

Asha: Stell, whatever this is, stop with your prank or something—

Amaya: Excuse me.

Asha: Oh (surprised and jumped back)! Your Highness!

Amaya: Asha, we have been looking for you for days now! Why did you disappear like that (worried)?

Asha: How did you find me?

Amaya: I asked your parents about you. They trusted me regarding the information they had on their lovely daughter (assuring Asha).

Asha had a suspicious feeling, but she did not want to judge the queen. Magnifico's actions do not define Amaya's. And she thought it would be better if she knew the truth.

Asha (mind): If she learns of how terrible her husband is...maybe...she might be an advantage. But then again—

Amaya: Why? Please, kindly answer me; I can help.

Asha: I am helping my friend, Stell, to free the wishes. We granted a 100 forgotten dreams. All we need is to help them break out of Rosas...and back to the sky.

Amaya: Why?

Asha: Your Highness, King Magnifico...is not the husband who you think he is.

The queen of Rosas had a surprised look. She trembled a little with Asha's statement.

Asha: He kidnaps the stars that belong to our sky, a kingdom in Luminasia called Nyxis. And he only wants to be the superior person in Rosas; he must have been teaching us assistants magic as a pretentious act of selflessness. Magnifico...TRICKED EVERYONE INTO SUMMONING THEIR DREAMS AND KEEPING IT FOR HIMSELF TO GAIN POWER!

Amaya could not speak. She needed time to comprehend all the things that the apprentice told her—or so what Asha thought she was feeling.

Amaya: That is all I needed to hear from you (stern).

Asha: Wait (bewildred), what do you mean?

A duo of knights crept behind Asha's back. They held both of her hands, and confiscated her magic wand.

Asha: What is the meaning of this (frightened and surprised)?

Then, she realized something, leaving her terrified and foolish.

Asha: Birds of a feather...flock together...huh!? You're just the same as him!

Amaya: And what? Am I a traitor to you (cackles)?

Asha: No. BOTH OF YOU! The stars blessed your husband with a kingdom that is his refuge, and yet he killed the star who gave it to him. And you! You are tolerating it; in fact, you're supporting him (furiously wriggling free and speaking)!

Amaya: Magnifico was blessed with a kingdom and power. But what about me? Was I blessed with a love I longed for (starts to be sad)?

Asha was confused. Magnifico and Amaya loved each other to the point that they could not afford to be separated from one another. Why would she just use him? They never fought or had any misunderstanding, as far as she recounted. Or if there was, it was easily resolved.

Amaya: Oh...you do not know. I met Magnifico when I escaped my slave masters when we traveled to Rosas. He was a charming one, very caring, and so...I fell in love (daydreams evilly). To make it official, a wedding was held, for us to be united in matrimony.

...

The castle was filled with carnations, dark green centerpieces, and white trims in the standing pillars of the throne room. The young Magnifico held the hand of Amaya, who was wearing the most luxurious emerald gown that stood out brightly from the blue-and-white setting.

Young Magnifico: Amaya, I will love you for all my days. You and I shall always be together, when we rule Rosas, take care of our children... not even death can part us (in tears)!

Young Amaya: Magnifico, you have been the love I am looking for. I have never felt any care from anyone I have encountered in my life. I promise, I shall repay your love with bountiful amounts of it, and no matter what happens, my loyalty lies on your heart (smiles).

The master of ceremony finalized the wedding, and both Magnifico and Amaya shared a kiss.

...

An orb glittered brightly inside the Grand Study Hall as Amaya explored her new home.

Star Person #1: Help! Help us!

Amaya notices the plea of the star, who looked like a woman with orange hair. She held her little star child tightly, who was crying nonstop.

Young Amaya: What do you need help for?

Star Person #1: My child needs the light of the moon. He feeds from it.

The recently-married queen took a view from the window. It was full, so she held the orb and placed it right at the window.

The star child stopped crying, and he chuckled, while his mother sang him a lullaby.

Amaya felt envious the instant she heard the lyrics of the lullaby.

Young Amaya: What is that song?

Star Person #1: It is called "A Wish Worth Making". The queen of Nyxis sang this song to her son, and since then, it has been the kingdom's lullaby of mothers to their children.

Young Amaya: Oh. Then, as a repayment for my help, may you help me?

Star Person #1: What can I help you?

Young Amaya: I wish...I have a child. Like you have.

Star Person #1: You want me to magically make you a child?

Young Amaya: Yes. Ensure that the baby is in both our likeness and personality.

The star mother paused to think, lulling her baby to sleep.

Star Person #1: But...I don't think it will work in the long run. Sure, I can give you a child, but would it be more impactful for the two of you to have your own child?

Young Amaya: What do you mean?

Star Person #1: Children are fruits of love. If a child is not created by it, then it cannot feel or make you feel true love. I suggest that you should find time with your husband, then—

Young Amaya: SO, YOU WILL NOT GIVE ME A CHILD!? AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!?

The star mother held her baby tighter in fear, as if she was about to protect him from danger.

Star Person #1: Young lady, with all due respect, you married the wrong man. He does love you, but everyone else? He doesn't care! He only wants what benefits him, and no one should defy his goals, like you are. No wonder you are meant to be!

The queen took the orb that imprisoned the star mother.

Young Amaya: I helped you with bringing your baby its food, and you dare insult my husband!?

Star Person #1: NO! Please, let us go! Let our baby live!

Young Amaya: What if I do not!?

Star Person #1: I'd like to say that a true kind person does not need anything in return to make an act of kindness! Nonetheless, I cannot help you. Our laws tell us to find the worth of the wisher to aid them in granting it, but I'm afraid you do not fit in its criteria—(horrified but tried sounding brave)

Amaya crushed the orb, killing both the mother and the child. Another orb glowed, which Amaya thought is the imprisoned father. She took it, and crushed it again.

With the magic of the stars flowing around her, she never felt more powerful than ever before. Forget having a child: having this power was a better blessing for her.

She raised her hands, spewing out green stardust, and playing with her newfound abilities. She can turn one object to another object, allow her to fly, and eventually, destroy any item she wanted.

...

Amaya: Magnifico was thrilled and proud of me; in fact, he gave me this mirror bracelet as an anniversary gift...how pretty of it. And also, I was responsible for ending those who want to stop us, of which one of those is you...and your boyfriend over there (points to her left).

Asha sees an unconscious Stell carried by another group of knights, and one of those was a familiar face to her.

Asha: Simon!?

Simon: I...I'm sorry...I have to follow command...

Queen Amaya raised her hands, summoning her green magic.

Amaya: I helped maintain this utopia, yet you want to destroy it? For what? So the stars can be lazy and selfish (angrier than ever)!?

Asha: NO! LET US GO! LET US GO, YOU PATHETIC HAG (struggles to free herself, but mad at Amaya)!

This song is originally supposed to be in Tangled, but was discarded in the final product. The instrumental will have more intense musical scoring, to add a more sinister and terrifying vibe to Amaya's villain number in this rewrite.

(Amaya gaslights Asha about her contributions to Rosas and her family. She then used her magic to capture Valentino, who was hiding behind a tree and tried to escape for help. Finally, the green shimmer swirled around Asha, causing her to fall into a deep sleep.)

Amaya: Bring Asha to the dungeon, as well as that goat. The star: I need to show it to Magnifico, so put him in the Grand Study Hall. He'll be very happy about my gift (wickedly sneered).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 89 9
yee i rewrote barbie and the diamond castle since not enough people post about it here lol In a far-away land of magic and dragons, two "friends" dwe...
6.6K 341 18
Hello! I am completely rewriting Disney's animated movie, Hercules, into a Supercorp story because why not I love the movie and I love the ship so co...
20.5K 611 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
243K 7.8K 94
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (Finished until the 5th movies comes out!) Updates will return then :) May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be de...