๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’”๐’”

By G0n3Girl

"๐Œ๐ซ.๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ." ๐€ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ž๐... More

โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘ 
๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘ 
๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™
๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›
๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘’
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ท๐˜ด ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ
๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ
๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜น
๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ?
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜‰๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ
Yes
Bella
Election Time
Axel Vs Yawkings
Epilogue

๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

6.5K 222 18
By G0n3Girl

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 an hour later. I had made sure to check for any other left behinds from Rose. There wasn't any, just the one. I took my shoes off at the door and leisurely made my way to our room.

I stopped, checking my hand. I stuck my hand into my pants pocket, taking the ring from it. I exhaled heavily and brushed my hair back. I opened the door, taking my suit jacket off as I did.

Rachel was sitting in bed, reading a book. I've never seen her read anything aside from a magazine with her pictures in it. She gazed at me and closed the book.

"So, how did it go?"

"Great."

"Well you don't sound very enthusiastic about it."

"Well Rachel, that's because you're father is also planning out my future like I'm his son. Not son-in-law, no, but his actual son that has to be forced to carry on his father's generational legacy."

"I mean you do owe him after he's helped you after this time."

I couldn't help my laughter. "Right. How could I forget the ten million dollars Mr.Yawkings invested in me just to decline the repayment years after I've made twice as much as that. And more than him by the way. And now he's selling me bullshit that I owe him?"

"But you do. He helped you when your parents died. He took you in, he paid for your college tuition, he did everything for you Axel and it's time you pay him back."

I got silent. My parents. I undressed in my quiet. Then it all hit me. I don't feel bad at all sleeping with Rose. In all of this storm of arguments and disagreements with Rachel, she's been nothing but the calm.

Always making me laugh, giving me ideas to help grow my business. Even if they were just business dates I found out almost everything about her. From her likes, to her dislikes. We had much in common...especially the fact that we didn't want to go back to the past with our parents.

"I'm not sure I want to talk about my parents."

I had laughed. "Yeah. Me neither. I guess that's where the professionalism comes in huh?"

"Hasn't it always been professional?"

I was stunned by her answer. Taken aback, I took it as a rhetorical question. "Yes, I guess it has."

In truth, after that...I think that's where I began to see her as more than just my assistant. More than just someone that sorted out my schedule and arranged my meetings.

"Axel I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up your parents. I-I know how emotional you get." Rachel stood in front of me and touched my face. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "I shouldn't have said that. We could go out tomorrow since we barely have time together. What do you say? Hm?"

I stared at her, my thoughts elsewhere. "Come on Axe...I'm sorry. A-and we should forget about the mayor thing for a while. How about we go on the boat tomorrow? Hm?"

I wanted to curse her. To shout at her for having dare bringing up my parents. But thankfully I didn't.

"If you were a good wife...you wouldn't have brought my parents into this."

"Axel I-

"Or of how you don't care what your father's doing. Or how you don't want kids even after you sold me the dream of it all in high school. And now that you're forcing me to fire my assistant, and forcing me to be mayor, I'll sleep on the fucking couch, for as long as we're married Rachel. I hope you're fucking happy."

ᖇOᔕᗴ
♡︎

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 I met up with Amanda in my office. We practically came in at the same time and I saw Tim accompanying her. I closed the door and shuffled to my chair.

"So? You and Tim a thing now?" I tease.

"Nah we just fuck."

"Why stop there? He seems like a nice guy. And he also seems to be in love with you so why not?"

She shrugs. "What about it you and Mr.Pone?" I feel like she's deflecting right now. Something's up with them, I'll figure it out later.

"We're good."

"And the sex?"

"Amazing."

"Wait how big?"

I hummed and sat back. "About...eight...maybe."

"Actually, I could see it."

"He's bigger than Keith. Thicker too."

She recoiled. "Okay don't give me a visual of what my brother's cock looks like." I laughed. Amanda sighed and shook her head. "Keith was feeling you you know? He told me how you told him off basically."

"Sorry about that."

"Nah we good. I'm not the one fucking you."

This is why I like Amanda. Not only is she cool, she's understanding. "Well anyway. I'm gonna head to my station before I get caught. I'll holler at you later shorty." She teases in a deep voice.

I shook my head and she left in laughter. I sighed and soon my desk phone rang. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Morning."

I smiled widely. "Morning, Mr.Pone."

"Axel." He corrects.

"Axel. How are you doing?"

"Better now."

"Mm. Did she...ask you any questions when you got home?"

"No. But sad to say that she's going to be here for the next week."

"Oh."

"Doesn't mean I won't see you, Rose. I'll make time for you."

"Mm, how romantic."

"I wanted to stay." He mutters. I knew what he meant by that. "How about we go on a trip somewhere? I'll tell her I have business to attend."

I snorted. "Most likely she'll ask to go, Axel. And I can't be seen getting on a plane with you. You know news travel at the speed of light around here."

"Separate tickets, same plane. And I'll tell her I have to go by myself."

"And when she doesn't see me at work?"

"It'll be closed. I want us to spend time with no interruptions."

"Sounds promising but I don't know."

He sighs. "How about an actual date then?"

"Oh yeah? Where? Where can we possibly go in this city to have dinner without getting caught?"

"Your place." I got quiet. "We could have dinner at your place. Take out. Or is that too formal?"

"No no...that actually sounds amazing. Question is when."

"Next week Monday."

"So during my last week here you want to have dinner? Sounds like a goodbye to me."

"It's not that at all Rose. I like you a lot. What we're doing isn't just some office fling. If I had met you earlier in my life than I think I wouldn't look so miserable."

I laughed. "You're twice my age though."

"Haha, laugh it up. But I'm serious Rose...I don't want it to stop." He whispers. "I want to have sex with you every night. I want to kiss you and make you breakfast in the morning. It's only been two times we engaged with each other, but it feels like I've known you all my life. As cheesy as it sounds."

"I feel the same way, Axel. But-

"We'll figure it out. I know it's more so me but...this'll work out Rose, I promise."

"I hope so."

Then I heard Rachel. "Axel, baby! Look what I got you."

"We'll finish this-

"No," I quickly cut in. "Don't hang up. I know it's risky but...this could be fun." I state quietly. "Just listen."

He responded. "Okay."

I could still hear Rachel in the background. "Isn't it just sexy? You and I could head to the boats tonight. My dad already prepared it all for us!"

I popped open my desk drawer and took out my vibrator. This is going to be so much fun.

ᗩ᙭ᗴᒪ
♡︎

𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 on about the boat. I don't know what Rose wants me to listen to but I stayed because curiosity got the best of me.

"Axel are you listening to me?" I looked at Rachel and she's forcing herself to smile, I can tell because I'm sure I saw her eye twitch.

"Yeah."

"Why are you on the phone then?"

"I'm trying to get through to Burgs, but they have me on hold. Says he'll soon be out of his meeting and I don't want to miss him." Then a gasp. It was breathy, sharp.

"Okay. But anyway. I want to talk about last night."

"Fuck." Rose muttered. Is she touching herself right now? I gazed down at the few papers in front of me to act busy.

"What about it?"

"If only it was you fucking me right now. Fuck Axel."

"I didn't mean what I said." Rachel continues. "You know, about your parents."

"Axel I want you." She breathlessly taunts. I could feel myself get hard in my pants. "I want you to fuck me so hard."

"I-it's fine Rachel." I looked up at her and flashed a smile. Rose was still on my ear moaning.

"No it's not. You were just sixteen, Axel."

"Axel." She calls. "Axel." She calls a bit louder than the last. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, throwing a hand over my face. Get softer. I groaned in annoyance because it wasn't working.

"Okay okay. I won't talk about them. Forgive me?"

Rose moaned loudly, breathing yeses and cussing lowly. She had came. She touched herself to me, and she came. The fact that she doesn't know Rachel is right here was even more intense.

"Good day...Mr.Pone." I heard a click and swallowed hard. Now I'm aching for a release. Thanks Rose for putting me in a tight situation right now.

"Axel?" Rachel calls. I looked back at her and hung up the phone.

"Yeah. I forgive you. Can't wait for tonight." Rachel came over and hugged me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You won't regret it."

Thing is, I don't want to go.

♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
4.9M 220K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...
195K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
9.3M 334K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...