𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

18K 1K 92
By A_solitude_girl12

Singhania men's were heading towards the hotel where an important meeting is going to place . Many important business associates whole around the world are going to take part in it .

The black limousine is running on the street gathering the people attention. Three cars from front and three cars from the back  for the security of singhania heirs who were in middle black limousine .

Shashvat and abhyant are seating at one side and vivaan was seating infront of them .

Vivaan looked at his two elder brother where one is doing something important on his tab with an earpiece in his ear and other is reading a file through his eyes.

Vivaan sighed at his boring brothers. It would have much better if he stayed in hospital or at home but his bada papa ordered three of them to attend this meeting togetherly .

"Bhai , is my presence important" vivaan asked making shashvat sighed at irritation while abhyant continued to work on his tab.

"Stop it vivaan..you have already asked this question for 100 times.so, shut your mouth and keep quiet" shahsvat hissed at irritation while vivaan made a hurt face and wipped his invisible tears .

"Wow.. so, now my words are irritating you.." vivaan said while showing hurt face.

"Because now I am not your little brother anymore.you people have your own family and your lovely wife so why you will focus your attention fellow pity brother" shahsvat narrowed his eyes at his dramatic brother while abhyant just shook his head in disbelief.

"Vivaan not again!!" This time abhyant yelled which vivaan made pout .

"Abhyant Bhai but on serious note , app ka meeting mein Jana samaj aha tha hain , shashvat Bhai ka bhi samaj aha tha hain but why me. I didn't even know the b of business " this business meeting always make him  pissed off .

"Because you are one of the share holder of singhania group of companies" abhyant said with his gruff voice.

"Are you serious Bhai for this silly reason I have to attend that so called boaring meeting. I just hold 20% of share but you hold 50% while shahsvat Bhai hold another 20% of share and the leftover 10% share belongs to bada pap" vivaan said making the other two rubbed their head in irritation.

Majority of share belongs to abhyant singhania from which he sold 10 % of share to gather more funds that what his brother strategy which vivaan never understood. Vivaan also want to sold his 20% share but did he have courage to say this same thing infront his bada papa no , never. His bada papa will dig his grave there itself the second vivaan say this .

Just like in company , singhania brothers have their own share in new life hospital where majority of share belongs to vivaan .

Ashok singhania doesn't hold any share in singhania group of companies because his black deeds .

Uma singhania follows her tradition and cultural blindly . When she accepts that a wife duty is her husband and his family then she also accepts that a husband duty is stay loyal to her and be her companion.

Uma singhania can tolerate anything from her son's and grandson's but not cheating. The day when she got know about her younger son cheating behind his wife back made her furious and mad that she removed his every share from singhania properties . Ashok singhania doesn't hold any percentage of share in business or hospital or in property.

That is the reason ashok singhania wants vivaan to join politics. So that he can have his own little share of property or money. Reason behind vivaan and navya marriage was also same .

"20 or 30% , it's important that three of us attend that meeting " abhyant said with finality In his tone warning his brother to shut his mouth otherwise consequences will be very hard .

"Whatever" vivaan mumbled. Before he could open his mouth for other thing. They reached their destination.

The three of them were their Balck shades and soon a bodyguard opened their door . First abhyant came then shahsvat and then vivaan came out from the car . Bodyguard are surrounding them making it difficult for media to reach near them. Media is firing them with questions but without giving any response to any of them . The three of them walked to entrance with abhyant in middle and shashvat is at his right and vivaan in his left . Their powerful walk scremes dominance demanding submission of people.

The manager of the hotel escorted them to the conference room where the meeting is going to take place.

Shaam royalty hotel :

Conference room:

Conference room was vibrating with noise of business associates. They all are waiting for the main guest of the meeting i.e, singhania heirs . Singhania not only hold the power of their own country but also many 20 other countries which made them more dominating and powerful.

Suddenly the conference room door brusted open and there it enters the main guest of the meeting. The three singhania heirs i.e, . People looked at them and immediately stood as respect and fear of them . Those who doesn't saw their face or just heard about them are looking at them with knee interest and it didn't took them to much time to recognise the singhania heirs .

The middle one who was wearing a grey business suit .he is the first heir of singhania.

His walk seems powerful yet aggresive and in true sense. He is looking a cunning businessman aka the abhyant singhania who is known as shark in the business world. Who knows how and where to hunt down his preys without getting notice . His sharpness made many people submit to him . The perfectionist who demands perfection every single thing. He can destroy his enemies with just his little finger.the only thing which he hates is betrayal . Betray him once then he won't think twice before killing you.

The right side of abhyant singhania is the second heir of singhania . A ruthless politician and leader of bahujan janta party which is the current ruling party of Maharashtra.

Dressed up in the dark grey 2 piece suit  and hiding his ruthlessness behind the black shades. For kind people he is kindest and for cruel peoples he doesn't took a second before showing his ruthlessness. A true politician who always think for the peoples before himself. The other politician party are envious of his success. They tried many hard ways to demolish his reputation. But shashvat singhania is not someone whom you can demolish that easily.
As in the upcoming elections he is standing for cm post which now belongs to his father shlok Singhania who was ruling the maharastra from 5 years.

The left side of abhyant singhania stood the third heir of singhania. The youngest , vivaan singhania or doctor vivaan singhania. Wearing the blue t shirt with white pants making him looking appealing and hot . Once the most wanted bachelor who is now married.

The charm of singhania. The only brother in three singhania who won't hesitate to smile. But only some people knows the facade behind this charismatic smile . He is the owner of new life hospital and many other hospital . The devilish man whom no one can predict what is happening in his mind . The unpredictable singhania. The power vivaan singhania holds is above from the power abhyant singhania and shashvat singhania holds that is public power . The respect and loved he earned among the public made him powerful and king without throne. 

People greeted them and soon all the people sat on their seats . And the meeting proceeded . This meeting  was special conducted to introduced a metro train under water. Saudi Arabia government wants to deal it with Indian government for it . They want the support of Singhanias as it can only make their work easy and quick. The Saudi Arabia delegates shown their presentation and tried to explain ever pros and cons .

Many other business associates who were interested to join the hands with Saudi because the company which will join the hands with them will get millions of profit. And a businessmen always looks for his profit .

"So thats it , this our plan . If it get passed them i am sure not only  us but also  you people will be benefited" the presenter from Saudi said after finishing his presentation. All were impressed with idea and it's process . Now businessman are discussing among each other and appreciating the work .

"And the company which will make this plan pass by Indian government those will get 500million as profit" hearing the amount the greedy businessman eyes widened.

Many companies came forward and tried to give Saudi the confirmation of their plan . But Saudi business deligates rejected them as their eyes are focused on the Singhanias. Shashvat looked at abhyant who blinked his eyes understanding his brother action shashvat opened his mouth but the words which he blurted made the whole conference hall filled with shock .

"We are ready Mr Nasir Sheikh but with the profit of 5000million" shahsvat said making everyone shocked because they are demanding the profit 10 times more than actual . Mr Nasir Sheikh looked at abhyant singhania who didn't said anything but continued to twirl the pen his right fingers . Then eyes move towards vivaan singhania who looked at him with blank face .

"Don't worry Mr Nasir Sheik, I will help you to pass your plan with original profit margin" Vikram Singh rajput the owner of rajput industrial said making a full blown smile appear on Nasir Sheik face who quickly agreed with him. Nasir Sheikh knows the power Vikram Singh rajput and his father holds in central government and it will definitely help them .

Like this Nasir Sheikh was agreed to sign contract with rajput industrial . Many people's are shocked with their descision they thought singhania will do something to get the contract but they didn't done anything. Many businessesman were looking at singhania men's with mocking smile while who knows something big is going to happen left from there .

Now the only people are in the hall were Vikram Singh rajput and his secretary with singhania men's . Singhania men stood and walked towards their door but before it Vikram came in middle.
Vivaan raised his eyebrow at the audacity of him .

"How does it feeling after loosing" vikram asked while mocking at their loss .

"The loss we felt is nothing infront of the loss you faced in your entire life" vivaan said with sassiness making vikram burn .

"Whatever..but you people used to think yourself as king what happened does king lost their throne" vikram said defeating singhanias was his dreams and seems his dream was going to come true.

"A king never needs throne it's throne who needs king" abhyant voice came out like calm but the danger behind his words went notice by Vikram who ignored it .

"Your not king but a bloody dogs who don't  know anything other than bark" vikram spitted venom making three of them clench their fist . Vivaan was ready to punch him but shahsvat held his hand stopping him.

"Congratulations for project and hope your happiness long last" shashvat said and this time vikram noticed the warning and danger behind the words . With this singhania men's left from there .

**************************************

Mature content ⚠️⚠️

In a dark room skin slapping and moaning sounds can be heard as a  man was grunting and pushing his  more and more inside the girl hole who is laying beneath him .

But his eyes were not on the girl beneath him but on the potrait, the potrait of his innocent butterfly.

"Yes , baby take it ...ah..take like a good girl" the man grunted while thrusting inside her hold making the girl gasp for her breathe due to his continues fucking.

The girl tried to touch his face but the man jerked her hand  . And slapped her hard on her right cheek. Making it bleed.the girl brusted in tears seeing his violent behaviour. She never imagined her silly one night stand can lay her in this position.

"Didn't i said ...don't touch me...how dare you flithy slut to touch me!!" The man yelled removing his dick and pushing it inside in one making the girl gasp . Her body was paining like hell but he don't want to notice that .

"You are Nothing but a pathetic and bloody slut who iam just fucking imagining my innocent butterfly" the man said while folding her breast according to his choice .

"See jaan *thrust *because of you *thrust* ahha *thrust* I have to fuck this pathetic girl *thrust*who is not able to satisfy me" the man said while pushing his dick more and more inside her hold causing the pool of blood to flow from her hole . His hands were folding her breast .

"This lips" the man said while biting the girl lips causing the girl to moan in pain.

"This breast" the man said while folding them and twisting and pinching the nipples. 

"This pussy" the man said thrusting his long dick inside her hole in one go making the girl jump on her place.

"Is nothing infront of you my butterfly" the man said continuing his torcher on her .

"Nothing" the man said continuing thrusting inside hee hole who felt unconsciously with his torcher.

"You are a fuckable thing"the man said continuing staring the potrait imagining the girl beneath him as her , his innocent butterfly.

After emptying his sides . The man stood from his position still not giving a single glance at the unconscious girl .

He walked near the potarit. His eyes are intensely staring her whole potrait trying to eat her. With slowly he caressed her face , her eyes , her lips, her shoulder every part.

"Today I met with your husband..tsk tsk and the defeated look on his face made me feel very happy" the man whispered while caressing her soft lips.

"What does he have that I don't have..money , fame , name everything...in everything I am better then him"

"Or he is better than me in fucking you and exploring you"

"Then if this the reason then iam sure it's going to change soon"  vikram said while continuing to caress her face .

"Vikram!!!" Vikram Singh rajput wore his robe and turned to face his wife .

"What happened Anamika" vikram said with irritated tone .

"What the hell is this" Anamika yelled seeing the naked girl on the bed whose whole body is filled with scars . Anamika quickly covered as she was not able to see it .

"Like you don't know " vikram said while gulping his drink .

"Stop this behaviour vikram before you lost everything and your every sense" Anamika yelled at him .

"You also stop This behaviour Anamika...you can't get me because I belongs to my butterfly" vikram said while twirling his glass. The anger he had after seeing her husband was unimaginable. The way he controlled himself to not tell him.

"For god damn sake vikram she is married and she belongs to someone else" Anamika tried to make him understand for hundredth time but damn vikram Singh rajput is blind when it comes to his butterfly.

"No , she is belongs to only me!!" Vikram yelled while smashing the glass on land making it shattered on pieces .

"Do you know what happened today Anamika...I snatched an important deal from those singhania hands and soon I will snatch their every fucking thing including my butterfly" the venom and the hate for those singhania is visible from his words .

"This revenge and obsession will ruin you!!" Anamika yelled.

"I don't care ...i just want my butterfly and the runiation of those bloody Singhanias" vikram adamantly said .

Anamika was fed up with his behaviour. They never had any husband wife behaviour. They are just name sake partners of eachother. While Anamika values her self respect and her parents love above to get into relation with a man who daily sleeps with other women imagining another woman.

Their parents were bestfriends so they decided to get their children marry but after marriage when Anamika got to know about vikram psychopathic behaviour she was shocked and when she said to her parents about this . They tried to fight with him and in this she lost her parents forever Because her so called husband has killed them . From that day she took a vow to make vikram Singh rajput bleed the same way , he made her parents bleed . And thus it will be happen soon , very soon .

"You want ruin them..tsk tsk ..you are nothing infront of them..if they want they can kill you with snap of their fingers!!!" Anamika mocked him and soon her head collided with wall causing a hiss of pain to leave from her mouth.

"Anamika if I didn't promised my father than i would have killed you years back " vikram said with red eyes while strangling her .

Vikram continued to strangle her until he noticed the paleness of her face . So he quickly jerked her away.

"You can't do anything Vikram..not you will able to kill me nor you will able to reach her" Anamika said while coughing hard .

"It's impossible to runi them... many came and many went but no one was able to ruin them"

"गीदड़ की जब मौत आती है
तो वह शहर की तरफजाता हैं,
जब शेर दहाड़ता है
तो पूरे जंगल में सन्नाटा छा जाता हैं."

"Aur Yaha  ekk nahi teen teen sheer hain...yaad rakhna dusro ki khabar bana ne ka chakkar mein khud ki bana na bhul jao" vikram closed his eyes hearing the constant praise of those Singhanias . Soon Anamika left from there.

Vikram was just away from killing the pathetic woman aka his so called wife but his father promise made him stop .

"SINGHANIAS IAM COMING TO RUIN YOU !!AND I PROMISE I WILL EACH EVERY SINGHANIA FAMILY WITH MY OWN HANDS JUST WAIT AND WATCH!!!" Vikram yelled while smashing the alcohol bottle to the mirror.

__________________________________

So did you liked the villian ???

Who will win Singhanias or vikaram ?

Whom you are supporting?

Share your views on chapter??

Next chapter: revelation ,who is the person

whom ayushree Wants to save ????

Target:330 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
226K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
608K 22.3K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...
514K 32.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...