I met my little wife in anoth...

By Youshai

Subham a 35-year-old, veteran Air Force soldier and researcher, transmigrates into the body of a boy who has... More

1. Transmigration
2. Invitation
3. Misunderstandings
4. First Meeting
5. Bad at Receiving
6. Piercing
7. The Day Of The Wedding
8. The Wedding
9. Troublesome
11. Revenge
12. Terrible
13. Vaccine & market
14. Returning Home
15. Travel
16. The Mark
17. Mrinal's New Friend
18. Adult Kiss
19. Don't Forget
20. Hostel
21. The Capital
22. Mrinal's Birthday
23. surprise
24. The First True Kiss
25. A New Journey
26. Changes
27. 3 Years Later
28. Miss You
29. Scheming Pervert ๐Ÿ”ž
30. Commemorative Photo
31. Birthday Gift๐Ÿ”ž
32. village
33. Failed Anniversary Plan๐Ÿ”ž
34. Guest
35. Love after Marriage
36. Drugged?๐Ÿ”ž
37. Movie

10. Reception

490 37 19
By Youshai

After having dinner and entertaining a bunch of guests Subham went upstairs with a few of Mrinal's luggage.

Subham opened the door slowly and looked inside the room and found Mrinal sleeping on the bed. Subham felt Mrinal must be tired for him to sleep like this.

Suham put Mrinal's luggage on the corner, walked to the bed picked up Mrinal, and laid him down on the left side of the bed. since it was a little hot Subham closed all the doors and windows and turned on the air conditioner.

Subham was used to sleeping half naked and he didn't consider Mrinal to be much different from any boy, so he took off his shirt and went to sleep as usual.

Everything was pretty much the same or that's what he thought before but now feeling the presence of another warm body beside him Subham had a strange feeling although he wasn't able to recognize what kind of feeling it was.

 Around two O'clock Subham felt a warm body pressing against him, when he looked down he saw Mrinal almost curling his knees and sticking up to him.

Without thinking much Subham pulled Mrinal into his arms hugging him tightly from the side, feeling the relaxed movements from the body close to him Subham also relaxed his arms around Mrinal's back.

Early in the morning, Subham woke up before Mrinal. it was only five in the morning, Subham thought Mrinal should sleep a little more so, he didn't wake him up and went outside to exercise.

After half an hour Subham went downstairs and saw his mom and other helpers in the house getting busy with carrying loads of vegetables and pots.

"What's going on Maa? What are you going to do with all of these?" Subham asked a little puzzled.  

"Mrinal has to do the first cooking in the house, we are getting ready for this. Is Mrinal up yet?" Miss Sudha asked curiously.

Now Subham was a little troubled whether to reply honestly or not. "He is awake and is about to get ready, but you see Mrinal is so small, and letting him cook in such a large pot for so many people will tire him out."

"Hahaha look at this kid. Who told him to cook it all by himself? Most of the things will be prepared by the cook Mrinal just has to be present the entire time and do the first step of the cooking for every dish." Miss Sudha Laughed and explained the helpers also couldn't help laughing.

Subham just nodded his head in understanding and went upstairs. 

As soon as he reached his room he went up and saw Mrinal's sleeping face half buried on the pillow his slightly long hair spread on the pillow creating a peaceful scenery of an ethereal beauty submerged in the world of dreams. Although he didn't want to disturb Mrinal, he still had to do what he needed to do.

"Mrinal wake up." Subham shook Mrinal's arm but there was no response. He didn't want to waste any time, so he directly pulled Mrinal and sat him up on the bed. In response, Mrinal babbled something inaudible but he didn't wake up. 

Now it was almost six o'clock without much thought Subham picked up Mrinal. Mrinal thighs were strongly supported by Subham's left hand while his head nestled in the crook of Subham's neck. With another hand, he picked up a small bag that had a paper stuck with the handle with 'daily necessities' written on it.

Subham went out while talking to Mrinal "Mrinal wake up. I'm taking you downstairs you don't wake up now everybody will see you like this and talk behind your back." after seeing that Mrinal still didn't wake up Subham continued, "Maa is here, your mother-in-law is here Mrinal."

Maybe he listened this time Mrinal woke up in an instant, patting Subham's arms wrapped around his thighs he urged "Put me down! Quick!" 

As soon as he was put on the ground Mrinal stood up straight as if he was about to be inspected by his superior. Subham was amused by Mrinal reaction and chuckled a little.

"Wher's Maa? You lied to me!"

"If you don't wake up in time, you will arrive late to the battleground, my boy," Subham explained what he had asked his Mom earlier.

Mrinal was stunned and asked with a weak voice "How many people there are in the house?" 

"Around seventy. You don't have to worry too much about there will be helpers and cooks to help you."

Subham led Mrinal to the backyard and explained, "The bathroom upstairs is newly made so, wait a day or two before using the bathroom. After that, you don't have to come here except when you are desperately called by the biggest call of nature." 

Mrinal didn't mind this what he was worried about now was whether he could keep up with the schedule, "Then when do we have to arrive at the venue for the reception?"

"Around six in the evening, I think." At this moment Subham realized that both of them have to go through a torturous schedule.

Both of them freshened up, took a bath separately, and went ahead to get ready. While Mrinal was getting dressed Subham brought him a glass of milk and some biscuits.

"Here drink this before it's cool down." the room's temperature was a little cool in the morning. 

"After I'm done with my hair, okay?" Mrinal hair was short for a Twin's usual style however it was still slightly long, and Mrinal was braiding his hair sideways, so he was really busy. At this moment he firmly believed that 'Being presentable is more important than filling up his stomach'. He didn't want the title of 'ugly daughter-in-law'.

Subham himself pays attention to personal hygiene and grooming so he would not stop Mrinal instead he dipped the biscuits in milk and gestured for Mrinal to open his mouth "Here, you continue with your business, I'll help you with this." In this way, both of them finished their work and went to do their respective duties one after another. 

It was a chaotic mess. When Mrinal finished doing the 'first cooking of the house' Subham was already sitting in the puja house doing what he was told to by the pandit ji and now they needed Mrinal to sit down with him too. 

As a symbol of recognition for the new family member and his partner, Subham tied two gold chains, one around Mrinal's waist and another around his neck.

After finishing the first worship of the house and serving the guests Mrinal was already tired. 

Subham looked at the limp Mrinal on the bed feeling a little pity for the boy. Subham doesn't feel pity for anyone for lack of strength, after all, they can train and improve their physical fitness. 

However, Mrinal is different, his facial features have neither muscular nor feminine characteristics and his body is also too thin at least not suitable to endure this amount of hardship.

"Take a nap and rest for a while, I'll be there for you when the times come. How about it?" Subham asked Mrinal.

"Okay." Mrinal fell asleep as soon as he replied, Subham also went out to help with other things at home, all of these would be too much for Miss Sudha to handle alone.

In the evening, two ladies were helping Mrinal and his mother to dress up. 

Compared to them Subham leisurely put on a three-piece black suit with a white shirt underneath and wore a black tie. His black wavy hair was combed neatly, he wore a black leather shoe, a silver watch, and a gold brooch in the shape of a lion head. This outfit made him look a little more mature than his actual age. his already gentle face and honey-colored skin looked charming to the eyes.

When he first entered the room Subham noticed his mother sitting on the sofa looking elegant and sophisticated.

Miss Sudha looked like those ancient queens in the paintings, with her gentle yet fierce look. Wearing a red saree and gold jewelry she was no less than any celebrity Subham had previously seen. 

In contrast, Mrinal was wearing a creamy three-piece white suit, a brooch in the shape of a little bird made out of rubies, white polished shoes, and small ear studs inlaid with small rubies which suited his pale complexion quite well. Mrinal's black hair fell to his neck as if silk thread raining from the sky bath in the daylight. He was like a little prince coming alive from a painting. It's difficult to take your eyes off.

At the same time Mrinal also noticed Subham, although Mrinal was aware that Subham was good ng but now seeing him in this outfit he couldn't help but open his mouth a little in disbelief. The only thought swirling in Mrinal's mind now was My husband is the most handsome and I'm the luckiest wife.

While thinking so he forgot to close his mouth a little saliva almost overflowed from the corner of his mouth, before he could wipe it off, he felt Subham's thumb sliding against the corner of his mouth and wiping it off. 

Subham lowered his voice looked down at Mrinal and spoke with a grin "Are you a newborn baby? What are you drooling for? Now close your mouth quickly." 

Mrinal nodded, closed his mouth, and retorted sheepishly with a blush "I'm not a newborn baby."

Subham didn't say anything just smiled a little. Subham's tall body completely hid Mrinal so people were not aware of what was going on between them.

They reached the party at the right time when people had just started coming, the reception venue was set accordingly. Within an hour the place was packed with people.

There were government officials, some relatives, neighbors, and also people about whom Subham had no recollection in his memory.

Towards the end of the party, there were very few people and Mrinal was tired from standing up constantly for photographs and eating guests. Both of them came down the stage to get dinner it was past 8.30 pm. At this time Miss Sudha also joined them.

Just as they were about to eat, they heard a slight commotion coming from the entrance.

When they looked back Miss Sudha and Mrinal both of them were surprised. Miss Sudha was surprised because he was finally able to meet an old acquittance after more than a decade. Mrinal was surprised because the man who came just now is the most famous superstar Actor Rakesh Ahuja. Although Subham didn't expect it, he wasn't surprised. 

Soon the man came over laughed a little and asked Miss Sudha, "How have you been?"

"I'm good! I can see that you are also pretty good but how are you doing now? I didn't expect you would come." Miss Sudha replied cheerfully and invited the man to sit with them.

"You know I can't refuse you. As soon as I saw the Invitation I came here straight. Your son looks similar to you, he is a handsome man."  he commented and nodded his head towards Mrinal and Subham.

Subham and Mrinal, both greeted him respectfully and Miss Sudha continued, "Then you must be tired if you are not in a hurry, you can stay here for a few days at our house. What do you say?"

The man looked at Miss Sudha's forehead, neck, and ring finger and replied cheerfully, "Than thank you in advance. It's just right, this time I was planning to take a break so there's no problem staying here for a few days." 

Mrinal and Miss Sudha didn't notice the man's gaze, but Subham did. However, Subham had no intention of interfering between them after all it was an old history buried by force.

Subham noticed that Mrinal was particularly excited and forgot about being tired and talked a lot with Rakesh. From calling him sir at the beginning to now calling him Uncle Mrinal was as active as a kitten chasing after a laser dot.

When the reception party was over all of them returned home with an extra person named Rakesh, who instead of going to the guest house like others, followed them into the main house.

 Mrinal was exhausted and refused to get up from the bed, Subham didn't urge him either. Subham came out of the cloakroom after changing into grey pants with his bare upper body. He helped Mrinal to take off his shoe, and jacket and was about to take off his shirt when Mrinal suddenly sat up and stammered while speaking, "I... I... I'll do it myself."

"Okay. Be quick." Subham stroked Mrinal's hair gently.

Mrinal ran into the changing room and soon came out wearing a nightgown similar to what he had previously worn. 

Looking at the bare upper body of his husband, Mrinal was shy but unable to say anything or look away, he got on the bed and buried his face in the pillow also hiding the red color that had climbed up to his cheeks.

Subham closed the doors, and windows and turned on the air conditioner. He also pulled the bed curtains and put a thin blanket on the bed.

Subham lay down on the bed and patted the mattress area beside him calling Mrinal, "Mrinal, come here."

Mrinal crawled up to his side and was about to lie down when a big palm covered his wrist and pulled him over into his arms. Subham held Mrinal in his arms and patted his back, "Now sleep."

Although Mrinal was shy, he was exhausted today so soon he fell asleep in Subham's arms. Subham also noticed the gentle and steady rhythm of breathing and he also fell asleep.

AN:  If there is any doubt you can ask here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...
372 23 10
A coming of age romance book in which two children meet at a camp when they are 8 years old, they grow a connection that is unbreakable until they ar...
121K 5.3K 24
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ MC is a normal gay college student with a love for romance games. His favorite one being "LIFE: Love is us". A yandere otome...