Mate or Not: You're Mine |Tae...

Por myleskv

On his 18th birthday Taehyung, a pureblooded male omega was rejected by his true mate and mated his alpha sis... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUNCEMENT

Epilogue

10.4K 452 62
Por myleskv

It's been five months since alpha Jaehyun is appointed head alpha in charge of Harvest Moon. By Jungkook's order, Namjoon and Hoseok stayed there for a month. They helped make changes in the pack's management and medical aspects.

The first thing they did was closed down the spare omegas' quarters which had long been used to trample on the dignities of poor omegas.

It was replaced by facilities which will educate and train omegas to gain skills that will help them get jobs or start businesses of their own.

They also imposed strict rules on treating omegas equally as other subgenders. Those who will go against these rules will be severely punished.

Hoseok trained the healers and doctors of Harvest Moon. He also taught them about herbal medicine since there are abundance of medicinal plants within the pack's territory.

Alpha Jaehyun and Soyeon mated after everything was settled at Harvest Moon. Since Taehyung's sister, Hyuna became mateless and is infertile, she spends her time helping at the pack's orphanage and daycare. She heeded Taehyung's advice to become useful to her pack.

                                        🐺

Hoseok and Yuri also mated after Hoseok came back from Harvest Moon. They continue to manage the Blood Moon pack clinic.

Jimin gave birth to a very pretty omega baby girl, they named Nabi. And Taehyung is kind of jealous, he wants to have his own bundle of joy, too.

"Why are you moping? Do you miss your alpha? It's only been a week. It's not like he went for a vacation in Harvest Moon, remember he's there to resolve some conflicts among the elders." Jimin pointed out.

He and Taehyung are having their afternoon snack at their house. Nabi is sleeping on her crib.

Taehyung sighs. "It's just that I envy you, since you gave birth you have become more stunning. It suits you."

"Look who's talking? You're georgeous yourself and by the way you don't have to butter me up, you're already my favorite brother-in-law." Jimin chuckles.

"Jiminie hyung I'm your only brother-in-law, of course I'm going to be your favorite." Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, you're still my favorite person. So tell me the real reason why you're feeling down?" Jimin looks at him with concerned eyes.

"I'm just wondering when will the moon goddess bless me and my alpha with a pup just like Nabi. She's really cute and adorable, I want one too." Taehyung pouted and glanced at the sleeping baby on the crib.

"You're too impatient. It's good that you're given some time to enjoy with Kook. Once you have your pup, you'll have less time for each other and more for your baby, like Yoongles and I. Most of our time is spent with Nabi. Not that I'm complaining but I miss my alone time with my mate."

Just then, Taehyung's wolf stirs inside of him. Then he smells the familiar scent of sandalwood. Jungkook is here, he can already sense their mate, so he gets up from his seat and opens the door. There, he sees his alpha walking towards him, carrying his favorite sunflowers.

Jungkook pulls him into a tight hug. Then he nuzzles his face on his neck scenting him. He hands Taehyung the sunflowers.

"Thank you, Jungkookie. I thought you're coming tomorrow, you're a day earlier?" Taehyung smells the flowers and smiles at his mate.

"I miss you so much my snowflake and my wolf has been restless. It wants to go to you and engulf you with our scent. I think it has become more protective of you. Wait...your scent, something is..." Jungkook stiffens, he smiles upon the realization, then he captures Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung is taken aback by his mate's behavior, but he still gives in and kisses Jungkook with equal passion.

Jungkook pulls away and stares intensely at his mate "Hmmm...thank you so much my snowflake."

"Huh? Why are you thanking me?" Taehyung looks at him, confused.

"Because you my love is pregnant with our pup." Jungkook presses his forehead onto Taehyung's.

Taehyung's eyes widens, then displays a boxy grin on his lips. "Really? Am I really pregnant?"

"Yes, my snowflake, remember I'm a trueblood. I can smell our pup and I can already hear his heart beat. But we still need to go to Hoseok to confirm and so he can give you advice on how to take care of yourself and our pup." Jungkook replied, his happiness has no bounds. They now have their little baby inside his mate.

Jimin hears them. He congratulates the couple. He's happy for his brother and Taehyung.

The whole pack rejoices at the news of their head alpha and luna finally having an heir. Seokjin prepares a feast with the help of the workers for the pack.

After some months, Taehyung gives birth to a healthy trueblood alpha boy. They named him, Geum. The mates are elated. Their son is growing stronger and bigger for his age.

Jungkook and Taehyung thank the moon goddess, first for bringing them together as second chance mates, second for saving Jungkook's life and finally for blessing them with their little Geum-ie.

"Is our Geum-ie already asleep?" Jungkook asked while back hugging Taehyung.

"Yeah, he is. He's growing very fast." Taehyung hummed.

"Really? Do you think we can give him a brother or a sister already?" Jungkook asked while winking at his mate.

Taehyung blushes and hits his mate's shoulder lightly. "W-what, you? You think it's easy being pregnant. Don't you remember how hard my morning sickness was?"

"But you can't deny we made such a cute and adorable baby. I bet many will fight over my boy just to have his attention when he grows up." Jungkook proudly said while looking at their sleeping son on the crib.

And Taehyung couldn't agree more, their baby will grow up just as handsome as his trueblood father. He can already tell since Geum is a carbon copy of Jungkook.

Taehyung places his chin on Jungkook's shoulder as they both fondly stare at their precious son. Taehyung loves his mate and son with all his heart. After all the pain and hardships he'd been through, he is finally happy, he is finally home.

🌻THE END🌻

Our story has come to an end. Thank you so much for joining me in this journey. 💫

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

478K 12.1K 122
Park Eunji is a makeup and hair stylist from Daegu and now she's been hired by Big Hit Entertainment to take care of the boy band BTS. When she meets...
431K 19.2K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
57.5K 1.2K 7
Killing Stalking fanfiction.