I Fell In Love With A Rocker

By Ultimate__Genesis

Levy McGarden was a normal girl at the Fairy Tail Academy. When a celebrity moves to her school she knew her... More

Dedication
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 transition
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

3.9K 179 47
By Ultimate__Genesis

I walked through the familiar doors of Fairy Tail Academy when I was greeted by a familiar friendly voice.

"Levy-chan! Over here!" Lucy called.

I smiled and ran over to her. I gave her a big hug. "Hey Lu-chan! How was your summer?" I asked.

"It was decent. It went by pretty damn fast though.... So, see anyone new?" She asked.

"Nope, I saw Natsu and Gray. Of course they were fighting again." I said with a smile.

"Of course... I went to that concert yesterday." Lucy said with a smile.

"You saw The Dragon Slayers without me?! Lu-chan!!!!" I cried out.

"Sorry. I didn't think you liked hard rock." She said.

"It's not hard rock. It's heavy metal! Any die hard Dragon Slayers fan would know that." I said with a smile.

"Well you shoulda told me!" Lucy said.

"Well you shoulda asked." I said with a smile. We both laughed. I was about to asks Lucy a question when I heard a shout.

"Oh my gosh! It's them! The Dragon Slayers!" Someone shouted.

Lucy and I looked at each other. "The Dragon Slayers are here?!" We both shouted.

"I have all their CD's but I've never actually met them in person." I said excitedly.

"They're amazing! I like Raios the best. Raios Cheney. The lead guitarist." Lucy said.

"The lead singer is my favorite." I said.

Suddenly, Lucy disappeared within the crowd. The members passed by and I didn't even get to see. The crowd followed them. Lucy walked over to me.

"I got to see them again! I met them at the concert, but to see them at school." She said excitedly. My expression was blank. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"N-Nothing. I'm not feeling well, I might leave early today." I said.

"A-Alright... I'll see you later then." Lucy said.

"Alright, bye Lu-chan." I said walking the opposite way towards my class.

*********************************

After I finished lunch, I signed out to go home. I walked out the front doors and got the keys to my car out from my pocket. I hit the unlock button and got in. I did my usual routine, I rolled the windows down, put the convertible top down and put in my favorite Dragon Slayers CD in. Suddenly someone walked up to my car.

"Hey, I know it's weird to ask, but can I get a ride home?" The man asked.

I thought for a moment. "He seems nice and I have nothing better to do... I guess I could take him home." I said to myself. "Sure, hop in." I said with a smile.

"Thanks, I owe you one!" He said as he got in.

"My name's Levy. What's your name?" I asked.

He smiled and laughed a little bit. "My name's Gajeel. Gajeel Redfox." He said.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you Gajeel." I said as I pulled out of my parking spot.

"This girl doesn't know me?! I think I can hang with her." Gajeel thought to himself.

"So, are you new here? I've never seen you around FTA before." I asked as I pulled out of the parking lot, onto the main road.

"Yeah, I just transferred here from Phantom Lord High School." He replied.

"I heard that was a really good public school." I said in response.

"Yeah. I moved because it got annoying there. I thought this place would have people with self control. I was dead wrong! Did you see that crowd today?!" He asked.

"Yeah, it was crazy, but The Dragon Slayers are my favorite band." I said smiling.

"Yeah?" He asked. He pulled out his wallet and held out a golden ticket. "I have to thank you somehow, so how about a back stage pass to the Dragon Slayers concert tonight?" He asked.

I swerved a little, but I quickly regained control of my car. "B-Backstage passes?!" I asked.

"Yeah, take them." He said.

"I can't take something like that! Those are priceless!" I said.

"Gihi. I know!" He said with a smile as he continued giving directions to his house. I pulled up to an electronic gate. He held a little card and the gates opened. I pulled through the gates and followed the long driveway to his house... Or should I say, mansion. I stopped the car and he held the tickets out for me again.

"Come on, take them. It's the least I can do." He said.

"Alright, fine.... But don't come crying to me when you regret this decision." I said.

"Gihi, I'll be fine." He said as he walked away.

"Oh, wait." I said.

"Yeah? What's up?" He asked nicely.

I blushed slightly and held him out a piece of paper. "If you want.... Send me a text sometime." I said nervously.

"Alright, thanks. See you at school tomorrow." He said as he walked back towards his house.

My face was red and I don't even know it. "He seems nice." I said to myself. Before I even put my car in drive, my phone beeped. I got a text from Gajeel. I smiled and set my phone down as I drove back home.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter!!! Levy met Gajeel! The lead singer of The Dragon Slayers, and she didn't even know it! I'm pretty sure she'll find out though. Thanks again for reading, if you liked this chapter, please be sure to vote and comment!!!! Thanks all, see you in the next chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.5K 23
Fairy tail love story, Gajeel Redfox and Levy Mcgarden :) I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima Does!
1.6K 69 13
Fairy Tail High is a boarding school. Two students who have seen one another around school, but never talked to each other, meet one day when they bu...
28.1K 740 30
this is a story about a girl called Levy who is a nice girl. has straight A's and is really sociable. she would be friends with anyone she talks to...
3.6K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...