His Sister

By 5SO1D22

Hollis is the royal secret. Her brothers are Prince William and Prince Harry. When her mother died, her fathe... More

Character Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

222 1 0
By 5SO1D22

Hollis' P.O.V.

"You never remembered?!" Eddie asked.

"Eddie? What are you doing here?" I questioned trying to change the subject.

"I live here. Did you remember that?" He replied.

"Im sorry! I didn't want you to be upset that i didn't remember!! But i do now!" I said.

"How do i know you're not lying to me? Why would you not tell me? I would be able to handle it!"

"I was told you wouldn't! I do remember now! I remember everything! You're my husband! I couldn't do anything like that to you! I love you." I replied. Eddie walked over to me and sat right next to me. He took my hand and put it in my hand.

"I love you too. But i just want you to be happy. If you didn't remember me, you needed to tell me. I love you more than anything in the world. I would wait for you to remember and if you didn't, id wait and hope you'd remember."

"Im sorry." I told him.

"Don't be. Im just glad you remember me now." Eddie said kissing me. We rested the bridges of our noses together and smiled. I wouldn't change any of this for the world.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 187 34
He was a tattooed mystery. She was a person they were so desperate to hide. They both hold secrets close to their hearts. Some are not even their...
250K 4.9K 20
*Fifth book in the Royals Series* Jackie Baker's life changed when her best friend, Kate Middleton, married her college sweetheart, Prince William. S...
28.3K 1.2K 28
(Completed) Princess Amelia Cardston is put to a task by her parents. They want her to go to another kingdom and pretend to be a common girl in order...
240K 11.1K 41
"The Prince may love her, and she may share the same name, but this girl is no Grace Kelly" ~~~ Working class, black, and insecure. The opposite of...