๐™๐™๐™€๐™€ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ โ—Š ๐˜š...

By -mxltifxnd0m

เผปเฎ‡เผบ "๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€" เผปเฎ‡เผบ ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ... More

โ—Š ๐…๐‘๐„๐„๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
โ—Š ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐… ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐„๐“
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ• ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐‹๐”๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐‚
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ— ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…'๐’ ๐๐€๐๐„
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐‚๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐‘

โ—Š ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ” ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘

97 4 0
By -mxltifxnd0m

༻இ༺

***

AFTER GETTING HOME, I promptly went upstairs, into the on-suite bathroom in my room, and took a shower. After taking a scalding hot shower, which soothed the bruises that were already beginning to form. After getting dressed in my pajamas, I grabbed a water bottle and some painkillers from the kitchen downstairs. I quickly took them and went back upstairs to crash on my bed.

Before my head hit the pillow, my phone started to ring on my nightstand. I grunted as I reached over to grab it and answer the call without looking at the caller's I.D.

"Hello?" I ask tiredly.

"YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR?!" Percy's voice blared through the phone's speaker so loud I had to pull the phone away to save my hearing in my right ear.

"Hit is a bit of an overstatement. I was bumped by one."

"You were hit by a car and shoved into the pavement." He grumbled angrily.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Wait. How do you know that I got-" I cut myself off in realization. "Stiles told you."

"Yeah, he did."

"Snitch." I murmured lowly.

"Be glad he did, because now I'm picking you up in the morning to check on you."

"Oh, please don't."

"Too late. I already asked Max, and we're coming."

I groaned loudly, my head falling back on my pillow, looking up at the ceiling. "You guys don't have to. I'll be fine with Allison dropping me off."

Percy scoffed, "Too bad, missy, I don't believe you, and besides, Max kinda wants to see you."

"Fine."

Percy hummed in triumph. "Great! See you bright and early Ollie. Goodnight!" He chirped excitedly and hung up before I could tell him goodnight.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked down at it with a slight smile. I shook my head in amusement before leaning over to my nightstand and putting it on the charger. I turned off the lamp and settled on my back since sleeping on either side would be very uncomfortable, even with the painkillers dulling the ache. I sighed deeply before closing my eyes and hoping for a dreamless sleep.

But we always don't get what we want.

***

Getting ready for today took longer than usual. After abruptly waking up from a nightmare, I dragged myself out of bed and prepared for the day.

Today, I decided to put on Sam's old maroon short-sleeved raglan t-shirt (that I had cropped), black ripped jeans with fishnet tights underneath, a brown aviator jacket, and braided my hair into two French braids (which wasn't the brightest idea because my sides were aching by the time I was done with my hair). Once I was done putting on my everyday rings and anti-possession necklace, Percy texted me that he was outside.

I responded that I'd be out in a few minutes, quickly grabbed my stuff, and rushed downstairs. I entered the kitchen to grab toast and a handful of grapes Victoria had put out for breakfast. I told Allison and Chris that I had a friend picking me up. I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and shoved it in my bag before leaving the house.

As I opened the door, I was met with Percy, and his hand was raised to knock on the door.

"Oh look, it's my knight in shining armor that I don't need," I say dryly.

Percy pouted, "This knight in shining armor needs to make sure his princess is alright from being hit with a car last night."

I scowled, "Don't ever call me princess."

He raised his hands in surrender, "Aren't you moody this morning."

"Like you point out constantly, I was hit by a car, so I think I'm allowed to be grumpy." I brush past him to walk down the driveway to the black 2007 Dodge Charger parked on the curb.

I hear Percy mutter something under his breath before following me down the driveway. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, grabbing my shoulder gently. The worry in his voice makes me feel guilty, and I turn to face him.

"I'm fine, Perce, I swear. Trust me, I've had worse than being hit by a car. I send him a reassuring smile. Percy frowns at my words. Shit, maybe I shouldn't have told him that.

I grab his warm hand and squeeze, "Look, I'm fine. I'll be sore for a few days, but after that, I'll be 100%."

Percy squeezes my hand back before sighing and nodding. I send him a soft smile and squeeze his hand again before letting go.

"Now, lets not keep our noble steed waiting." I joke, and a smile breaks out on Percy's face. Once we reach the car, Percy opens the door to the backseat for me.

"Milady." Percy gestured for me to go in, and I snorted and bowed my head.

"Thank you, kind sir," I said in a British accent, which wasn't very good, and he laughed at it. After I climbed in the back, he closed the door and went to sit in the passenger seat. As I settled in the back, I twisted my body the wrong way, making pain shoot through my sides, and I winced.

"You okay there, kid?" I met Max's eyes through the rearview mirror. I went to respond, but Percy cut me off.

"She got hit by a car last night."

"Percival," I said warningly, and both winced at using Percy's full name.

"I'm fine." Max raised an eyebrow at me before letting it go. He started the car and began to drive us to school.

"You know," Max spoke up after a few minutes of silence, "I was surprised to hear from my brother that you were in Beacon Hills and going to his high school."

"You know how my brothers operate. I don't see this as a surprise."

"Yet I picked you up from house in the suburbs and not from a motel."

I press my lips together tightly, "Okay, and? I fail to see where you're going with this. I thought Percy would have told you everything." I do know where he's going with this, and I don't want to go there.

"Olympia, I know it's none of my business-"

"Then stay out of it." I snapped at him. Percy turned to look at me with wide eyes, surprised at the tone I used with his brother. I could see Max's jaw clench, and the rest of the car ride was in uncomfortable silence.

As Max parked, I was eager to get out of the car, but Max spoke up as I was about to escape.

"Percy, could you give me a minute with Olympia?" It wasn't a question, and his tone was stern, leaving no room for protest. Percy nodded at his brother, but his eyes were filled with curiosity before exiting the car.

I met Max's cerulean blue eyes in the rearview mirror and saw the gears turning in his head.

"Whatever you have to say, I suggest you say it now before I'm late to class." I muttered.

"You're fifteen minutes early." I rolled my eyes at his retort and crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for him to ask his questions.

"Look, I'm confused and want to understand what's happening. I know from my little brother that you're staying with the Argents, but why and where are your brothers? I thought the three of you were inseparable?"

I huffed angrily, "Just because you worked with my brothers on a couple of hunts doesn't mean I need to give you life updates."

He tilted his head at me, "Humor me, I might run into them soon. I'll be leaving soon once I find a hunt." Max shrugged.

"Don't think you will," I muttered.

"How so?"

I scoffed, "Fine, if you want to know so bad. We stopped the apocalypse from happening but at the cost of Sam being possessed by the devil himself and jumping back into his cage with his archangel brother. Then Dean dragged me to live an everyday life, but he thought it would be better if I was away from him and sent me to the Argents and now I'm here."

"You happy now? You got a little life update." I cocked my head sardonically.

Max's eyes were filled with sympathy, and I looked away from his soft gaze.

"I won't tell him anything." He said quietly. My head snapped up to look at Max's side profile.

"What?"

"If you're worried about me telling Percy, I won't." I could feel the tenseness in my shoulders relax slightly.

"Wow, thanks. I'm glad you can do that and not question me incessantly," I said snidely while rolling my eyes. Max huffed, a little amused.

"You're definitely a Winchester." He muttered. "Keep a look out for my brother will you?"

"I'll try."

He nodded, "That's all I need."

"Can I go now?"

Max laughed, "Yeah, you can." I quickly left the car and slammed the car door, startling Percy, who was leaning on the car's hood. He rounded the car and stood beside me. Before we could step towards the school entrance, Max called our names through the open passenger-side window.

"Have a good day at school." Max smiled at us. "Oh, Olympia, this might not mean much considering the life we lead, but I'm sorry about your brother. And it was nice seeing you again."

"Thanks." I pressed my lips together tightly before nodding sharply and leaning back from the window.

I could feel Percy's confused stare on me as Max drove away, and we started to walk into school. I saw his mouth open to say something, but I cut him off.

"Not now Percy."

"But-"

"Drop it." I say harshly, and I can see him flinch at my tone. I close my eyes for a second before turning to him in the middle of the crowded hallway.

"Look, it's still pretty fresh, and I don't like talking about it. I'll tell you eventually. Just not right now." I grab the strap of my backpack tightly, and I can see his eyes filled with curiosity, but he clenches his jaw and nods.

I murmur a thank you to him before we both start walking towards our classes. But before we can take five steps, Stiles comes rushing up to us and almost knocks me over.

He grabs my shoulders before I can fall, and I grab his wrists for stability.

"Whoa, whoa! Where's the fire?" I squeezed his wrists before letting go, but his hold on me was firm.

"Why did you do it?" Stiles's eyes are wild as he looks at me.

"Do what exactly?" Stiles rolled his eyes at me.

"Did getting hit by that car give you amnesia?" He snarked. "Why did you push my dad out of the way from getting hit?" Stiles clarified.

"Of course he told you what happened." I muttered before shrugging. "I don't know."

"You don't know?" He repeated my words back at me sarcastically. I glared at him.

"Did you want me to stand there and let him get hit?" Stiles doesn't say anything and stares at me, waiting for me to answer.

I huff, slightly unsettled by his intense gaze, "I would have done what anyone else would have done in that situation."

"I don't think anyone would willingly get hit by a car." Stiles scoffed.

"Look, I did it because the opportunity was there, and I took it, okay? Again, would you rather have your dad gotten hit?"

Stiles seemed to register my words and shook his head.

"Good. Now, I would really appreciate it if you let go of your death grip on my shoulders." Stiles seemed to remember where his hands were and hastily let go of me, making Percy and I laugh, but my sides began to throb in pain, making me grimace. Great, I can barely laugh without being in pain.

"You okay?" Stiles asked, seeing my pained face.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I waved him off before it hit me.

"Wait. Was that concern I hear? For little old me?" I gasped dramatically. "Oh my god, Stiles Stilinski is concerned for my wellbeing."

"Has anyone been concerned about your mental wellbeing?"

"Nah, all of the screws up here are screwed on tight." I knock the side of my head for emphasis.

"Sure." Stiles drawled out, clearly not believing me, before turning to Percy.

"Silent treatment?' He asked Percy.

Percy nodded, "Silent treatment."

I raised a brow at them, "Who's getting the silent treatment?"

"Scott." They replied in unison.

"And why is he receiving it?"

"If you didn't push my dad out of the way, he would have gotten hurt, and Scott would have done nothing about it. Besides, you got hurt instead, it warrants some anger." Stiles replied.

"Awe, you do care." I cooed at Stiles before shaking my head at them. "But you guys don't have to be mad at him."

"Too late, he let you get hurt instead." Percy shrugged.

"I get why you'd be mad Perce, but you being mad at Scott is not something I would think would happen. Especially on my behalf." I look into Stiles's whiskey-colored eyes.

"Then take it as me being pissed that he dragged me into his werewolf mess."

"That doesn't make any sense. You'd seem like the type to be excited about this type of stuff." Percy snickered at my words, and I shot him a confused look.

Stiles groaned, "Fine, I'm mad he let a friend get hurt." It looked painful for Stiles to admit, but a grin grew on my lips.

"Stiles Stilinski considers me a friend? Someone pinch me because I think I've died and gone to Heaven!" Percy laughs at my antics while Stiles rolls his eyes at me and tries to stifle a smile but does anyway, making me smile wide.

"Whatever, don't let it go to your head."

"Too late." I grinned at him, and Stiles pushed me lightly. I chuckled, and the bell rang, signaling we had to get to class.

"Later boys." I wave goodbye to them before heading to my first class.

***

I rushed to the cafeteria after being held back from class after asking a teacher a question, which turned into a 10-minute conversation. I spotted Lydia's red hair and slid into the spot right next to her.

"What did I miss?" I ask Allison and Lydia.

"Just Allison boring me to death with some boring wolf from France." Lydia responded dryly before turning to Allison, "But does any of this have anything to do with your family?"

Allison nodded. "This. It is believed that La Bête was finally trapped and killed by a renowned hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature." His name was Argent." I cocked my head to the side in interest.

"Are you talking about the Beast of Gevaudan?"

"Yeah, how do you know about it?"

I shrugged at Allison's question, "I read it somewhere in a book." Sam Winchester was my brother. Of course, I would know the written origins of where werewolves came from.

Lydia glanced at me, "So your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?" She looked unimpressed by Allison's discovery.

"Not just a big wolf. Take a look at this picture. What does it look like to you?" Allison flipped the book around to show us a depiction of a wolf with red eyes shrouded with fog in the background.

Lydia's eyes studied the picture closely, and she seemed to zone out while looking at the picture. I had a feeling that she was thinking about the last time she saw those red eyes.

"Lydia." Allison called out her name.

"Lydia." I tried calling her name softly, and she seemed to snap back to reality.

"It looks like a big wolf." Lydia snarked before leaning back in her seat.

I cleared my throat, "So that's what you're doing your history project on?" Allison nodded before going back to reading the book.

"Are you going to get your nose out of that book and actually talk to us, Allison?" Lydia asked sarcastically.

Allison ignored her while rolling her eyes.

"Leave her alone. She's interested in her family history." I defend Allison, and she shoots me a grateful smile.

"Besides, what do you like to read? The Supernatural books?" I asked Lydia jokingly. I could see a blush creep on Lydia's face, and the smile on my face fell slightly.

"Oh, please tell me, don't you actually like those books, Lyds," I whined, placing my forehead in the palm of my hand.

"So what if I do? They're good books." I could see Lydia increasingly get more red as she defended herself. "Edlund created really complex characters with Sam and Dean, and how the dynamic between them is interesting. And they sound hot." She muttered that last part, making me cringe internally.

Right, because Chuck conveniently wrote me out of the books, and my life and experiences are considered fictional. I thought bitterly.

Lydia's face scrunched up in confusion, "Wait, how do you know about the books?"

"I picked up one of the books before but I got bored halfway." I lied through my teeth. I didn't want to read about my brother's sex lives or relive my own memories.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Whatever, your loss on a good book series." She sat up from her seat, and I followed.

"See you guys in history." Lydia bid Allison goodbye, and I walked with her as she passed the boy's table, where I stayed and slid in beside Stiles.

"Sup dweebs," I greeted the table and saw Stiles's eyes follow Lydia's figure before rolling them at me.

My eyebrows furrowed as I noticed Scott's nose deep in his history book, and I looked at Percy for an explanation.

"So I'm assuming Scott isn't getting the silent treatment anymore?"

Percy nodded in confirmation, and I hummed in response. Stiles seemed fed up with Scott using his history book as some sort of cover.

"I think the book's making it more obvious." Stiles gripped the book before letting go and glancing back at Allison. "Besides, she's reading, anyway."

Scott peaked over the book to look at his friend. "So, did you guys come up with a plan yet?" Clearly, I missed something here. I looked at Percy for clarification.

"I'll tell you later." He mouthed out to me, and I nodded.

"We think so." Stiles took a bite out of the apple in his hand.

Scott looked between Percy and Stiles, " Does that mean you guys don't hate me now?"

"No. But your crap has infiltrated our lives, so now we have to do something about it." Percy shrugged before popping a chip in his mouth.

"Plus, we're definitely better a Yoda and Obi-Wan than Derek." Stiles joked.

Scott nodded, the reference flying over his head. "Okay, Yeah, you teach me."

"Yeah, I'll be your Yoda, Percy will be Obi-Wan, and Olympia could be Padme."

I squinted at him and went to retort, but Scott cut me off.

"Yeah, you guys be my mentors or something."

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles imitated Yoda, making Percy and me snicker while he chuckled.

"I said it backward." Stiles's chuckles died once he had to explain the reference to him.

"Yeah, I-I know." Scott muttered.

Stiles started to pack up, "All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." He scoffed as he grabbed his history book and backpack and left the table. Scott hastily stood up and followed after Stiles while I and Percy stayed at the table.

I heard Allison calling after Scott, but he pretended she didn't exist.

"So do you want to explain what-" I gesture to the table in front of me where Scott and Stiles were, "-that was?"

Percy's shoulders sagged as he sighed. "Scott told us that he went to Derek for help about his furry little problem and told him that he should tap into his 'animal side' and get angry. Which is a dumb idea because every time he does, it's around Stiles and me, and I have to restrain myself from using silver against him. But he said that Derek doubts he can help him control it. So now Stiles and I have a plan to help him." He rubbed a hand down his face as he groaned.

"Why did I let Stiles drag me out that night." He muttered under his breath.

I cleared my throat, making Percy's gaze stray from the table to me, "You could have just told me that you guys have a plan to help Scott from getting angry and shifting into his wolf form." I smiled at him, and he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"But what is the plan anyways?" I ask him curiously.

Percy grinned devishly, "You mind ditching class to find out?"

***

I followed Percy to the lacrosse fields to see Stiles and Scott near the benches. As we approached, Stiles threw something at Scott.

Stiles turned to look at who was approaching him, and his face relaxed when he realized it was just Percy and me.

"Oh, good it's just you two." He turned to Scott. "Put that on."

Scott looked down at the thing he was holding, "...Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?"

"Yeah, I borrowed it."

"Stole it." Scott said pointedly at Stiles.

"Temporarily misappropriated!" Stiles defended.

"Get off your high horse, Scotty. This is for your own good." Percy cut in as we rounded the bench, and I sat between Stiles and Percy.

Stiles nodded at his friend's words, " Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

"Isn't that Coach's phone?" Scott asked warily.

Stiles nodded, "That... I stole." His words making snort quietly, and he shot me a glance.

"Why?"

"All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry... maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate." Stiles reasoned.

Scott took in Stiles's words, "Like the Incredible Hulk?" He realized.

Percy shrugged, "Sure, kinda like The Incredible Hulk."

Scott smiled at his discovery, "No, I'm like The Incredible Hulk." He said giddily.

"Would you shut up and put on the strap-on," Stiles said, annoyed, and I snorted at his words.

Stiles's head turned to look at me, "What's so funny?"

I shook my head, "Nothing, just thought of something funny." Stiles shot me a weird look before standing up and grabbing duct tape out of his bag.

The boys went to the middle of the field while I stayed at the bench, content with watching them try to get Scott to rein in his anger. Stiles duct taped Scott's hands behind his back. Then, both Percy and Stiles moved a few feet away from Scott. Percy dumped the balls out from Stiles's bag, and they both held their lacrosse sticks, making me a little worried about what would happen to Scott.

"Remember, don't get angry." I heard Stiles call out to Scott before he picked up a ball and threw it, hitting Scott in the face. I sucked in air through my teeth as I winced at the sight. I could hear Scott groan in pain, and Percy picked up a ball and threw it at his best friend.

This went on for a few minutes before I decided to walk over to where they were and try to intervene for Scott's sake.

"Is this even working?" I asked them once I approached Percy and Stiles, ensuring I stayed out of the line of fire.

They both shrugged, making me sigh.

"At least my aim is improving," Stiles said with a smirk, satisfied at hurting his werewolf friend.

"You want to try?" Percy offered up his lacrosse stick. I stared at the stick in contemplation.

"I think I'm okay. I'm not dumb enough to piss off or provoke a werewolf, even if he's a friend."

"About that," Scott interjected breathlessly. "I've been meaning to ask, how did you even know about all of this? About me?"

I bit my lip, sharing a glance with Percy before speaking up. "The Argents aren't the only hunters in the world, and I overheard Argent about werewolves in Beacon Hills that night of the party. So I did my own research and found out about the Hale family, starting a snowball effect and it led me to Derek, then you."

"How did you know I was one?"

I raised my hand to show him the silver ring on my right index finger, "Silver. Werewolves are sensitive to it, well more than, but you get the picture." Scott swallowed nervously but nodded his head at my words. After that brief conversation, Percy and Stiles started to pelt more balls at Scott, but this time, I was holding the phone connected to the heart monitor.

"Don't get angry." Stiles taunted as he threw another ball at Scott.

"I'm not getting angry." Scott gritted out.

His heart rate continued to rise as the balls hit him, one after the other. As Percy got ready to throw another ball, Scott spoke up.

"Stop. Just-- can we just hold--" Scott pleaded, his voice tinged with pain. But Percy ignored him and threw it anyway, hitting him in the gut. Scott keeled over and landed on his knees.

"Guys." I called out and showed them the monitor and the slow increase in Scott's heart rate. They looked down at it worriedly before they turned to look at their friend kneeling on the dead grass.

"Scott?" Stiles called out his friend's name hesitantly. Instead of responding, tape ripping rang throughout the field. Scott brought his arms in front of him and clawed at the ground, breathing heavily.

Then his heart rate started to go down slowly, and we all moved closer to him as he lay down on the grass on his stomach.

"Scott, you started to change--"

Stiles was cut off by Scott, "From anger. But it was more than that-- it was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt." He panted.

"No it is anger, then. Derek's right." Percy said.

Scott sighed sadly, "I can't be around Allison.

"Just because she makes you happy?" Stiles asked.

"No... Because she makes me weak."

***

Percy almost dragged me into the boys' locker room with them, but I told him I would wait for them and meet them after school. But as I was waiting for them at the entrance, I got a text from Percy that they got caught by Harris and got detention. I responded that they were dumb and I would just grab a ride home with Allison and see them at school tomorrow.

Once we got home, I went to my room and did my homework. It didn't take very long for me to finish, so I looked through the copy I had made of Laura Hale's diary to see if I missed anything. I didn't know how long I was reading each entry, but before I knew it, Allison knocked on my open door and told me she was heading out with Scott. I told her to have fun and be safe before she left, and I went back to reading the entry I was on.

About thirty minutes later, I felt a buzzing coming from my bed, and I clambered through my bed to find my phone hidden in my sheets. Once I had found it, I saw that someone had texted me.

Stiles: Can you come to school? We need your help.

Stiles's text made me frown in confusion. Still, I decided to go anyway because Stiles would only text me if it were urgent.

Little did I know that I would be very wrong.

***

༻இ༺
[WORD COUNT: 4.7K]

A/N: Officially halfway done with the first season 🤭. I need to hurry up and get through the rest of this season and the second season bc season 3 is my favorite season, and I have plans for Olympia 😏.
༻இ༺

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗨𝗣:
𝟭.𝟳 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 307 33
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
113K 5.2K 64
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
18.8K 359 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘ฆ" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ...
209K 5.9K 30
Stiles is brought back from hell after selling his soul. But he's different, he's seen things no one should ever see. But he isn't with his pack anym...