Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

By Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... More

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 4 - Happy pills
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 21 - She Is My Life
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind

3.4K 137 11
By Thank_you_Too

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

The newly wedded couple enter their house, Sam hold Mon's hand walking towards their room.

They had long and tiring day, so they want to fresh up first before going to bed.

Sam went first, after she fresh up, she is sitting crossed legged on the bed waiting for her wife, she is in her white loose t-shirt and black shorts.

She smile at the thought of calling Mon her wife.

After few minutes, Mon came out of bathroom wearing knee length black satin nightgown. She looked so beautiful and sexy at same time, Sam bite her inner cheek seeing her wife. Her heart felt warmth.

Mon move towards her, climbed up the bed, reach for her lip, give a peck on her lip.

Sam hold Mon's hand, bringing towards her and made her sit on her lap. Their front pressed on each other.

Mon put her arms around on Sam's neck, her legs wrapped around Sam's body.

Sam's hand is on Mon's back, cressing slowly up and down, circling.

They looked in each other eyes,
"So, now we belong to each other" Sam said
"Uhmm, from start I belong to you, I don't want any other person than you"
"Really?"
"Yes"

Sam smile,
"Are you sure, you don't want to go for honeymoon, my wife" Sam asked her wife

"Uhmm, you know Daddy, honeymoon is just a trip or vacation, to have romantic or intimate moments.
But I think, we don't have to be somewhere to be romantic, all I want is here in front of me.
And I don't want to leave our daughter for long, you know I never leaved her since she came out of me"

Sam gulped, she felt pain in her heart thinking Mon must go through alot when she was having her daughter.

Mon saw, changed in Sam eyes, she grabbed Sam's chin and make her looked in the eye
"What happened Daddy?"
"You must go through a lot having our princess "
"Why not, but at same time, I was happy to see her lovely face, she make me happy, make me smile, I never regret for my decision. Ok leave this topic, now we are together."

"Uhmm "
"Ok what we were talking about"
"Honeymoon"
"Umm ok, I don't need to be somewhere to be romantic, I just need you on my side"

Sam just reach for Mon's lip and trace her lip, along Mon's,

"You are something Mommy, a rare one"
"What a rare one?"
"You are one of a kind"
"Don't tease me"
"I am not teasing, Why you are so good?"
"Ahh Daddy don't talk funny. Ok but we can go for a trip, Me, you, our Bunny"

"Yeah, I would love to, Ok I will make a plan for an overseas trip for our little family soon"
"Ok"

Mon move her hand on Sam's face, stroking with her finger. She move towards Sam's forehead, give a kiss there, then her lip trace towards Sam's eyes, give a kiss there, then move towards tip of Sam's nose, give a kiss there, then lastly land on Sam kissable lip.

Sam immediately reply her wife's kiss. Their tongue intewine, move slowly like a rhythm of dance, in process their saliva mixed. After few minutes, they move away for air.

"What you want Mommy?"
"What is it about Daddy?"
"I will give you anything you want."
"What, you gave me everything, I lack nothing"
"Ok, tell me what you want to do in your life most?"

Mon just think
"Uhmm, when I was young, I was very fond of study. I want to go to college, go to university, I love to read but , What can I do, after high-school, my mother got sick, and you know my step father, I couldn't go to college. I learn how to speak English, myself reading and listening. My mother said, my father was British citizen, and I love to speak his language too."

"Ok, you are going to college"
"What Daddy?"
"You are going to college, which university you want, name any university. You are going there"

Mon widen her eyes
"What Daddy, I am old to go to college"
"No, you are not, you are just 25, tell me is there any university in your mind"

"No, I won't go, people will laugh, too old to join college"
"You can join online college, if you don't want to go physically."

Mon think, she didn't answered immediately
"Ok Mommy, don't think too much, take your time. But if you really want, I will help you, I will even help you in studying."

"Uhhhmm" Mon just nod her head and move towards Sam's lip.
Their soft lip is against each other, parted slightly, let insert their tongue on each other mouth.

Sam fumble on Mon's hem, then slip up her black satin nightgown, nothing is underneath it.

Mon reach for Sam t-shirt, pull it up, Sam raised her hand up, Mon tossed the shirt somewhere. Sam move up her lower body a little and slide down her short with help of Mon, then again she let Mon sit on her lap, stradding.

Their naked front pressed each other, their lip connect on each other.

Sam move her hand on Mon's breast, gave message there, then she put it in her mouth, then move to other one, Mon moan.
"You are so beautiful, Mommy"
"Uhmmm"

Then Sam move her left hand towards Mon's pussy, rubbed her thumb and play with Mon's center.
"Mommy, you have nice body"
"Your too"
Mon get closer as she can towards Sam, and wrap her legs around Sam torso more.

Sam can sense Mon is wet, as her finger is dripping with Mon's fluid.
She put Mon's right hand on her Cock
"Just make it stand, Mommy"

Mon rubbed Sam's Cock full length, move her lip towards Sam ear and whisper
"Daddy, ahhh, I need you"
Mon just wake Sam inner beast, her Cock become harden then before.

Sam slightly move Mon ass up and just position her tip on entrance of Mon,
"You are officially mine, Mommy"
"Uhmm you are mine too, Daddy"

Sam just push her Cock inside Mon,
"Ahhh Daddy, your boy is so big"

As Mon already wet, Sam can penetrative inside her easily, and with the position it's helping a lot.
"Ahh Mommy, I felt so good"

They start to move their body.
Mon is grinding and rocking against Sam.

They moan in each other ears, Mon bite Sam shoulder and neck, sure she will leave lots of hickey there.

The position offer full body embracing, Mon hand is wrapping around Sam's body, Mon move her head away, they make eye contact and move towards each other kissing each other mouth,

Their breathing is in sync, never leave gaze into each other eyes, as they thrust up and down their bodies. Sam hold Mon's body tightly.

Sam slightly lean backward during the process, giving more stimulation on Mon's G spot. Mon gasped, her moan get louder
"Ahhh Daddy fuck ahh"

She put her arms under Sam's arms and reach around to grabbed her shoulder, hold her tightly, they touch their forhead, move thier body faster.

Sam's Cock can feel Mon's wall is contracting against her length, as she is hitting Mon's spot again and again.
Their body became one and move like a single body.

"Daddy you fuck me so good, ahhh I am gonna cum"
"Ahh cum for me Mommy, aghh, me too you are so tight"

Mon suddenly scream
"uhhh Daddyyy ahh"

Sam couldn't hold anymore, she was about to pull her our of Mon's, but Mon stopped her.
"Cum inside me, just cum inside me"

Sam just obeyed her wife, she just move and slightly pick Mon body, still her cock is inside Mon, make Mon lay on her back on the bed, she is on top, then she cum hard inside Mon.
Mon can sense Sam's full length pulsing and twitching as her fluid dripping inside her.

Mon felt warmth with Sam's fluid that filled her up then later dripping down her leg.

Sam just collapsed above her, they try to calm down a little, after a while Sam remove her Cock out of Mon's hole, move from her, lay next to Mon, they try to calm down their hot body, after a while Sam is smiling.

"What Daddy?" Mon asked in her low voice
"You make me crazy"
"Do I?"
"Uhmm, you are"
"More are coming, that's not end"
"Really?"
"Don't you want more?"
"I want more, I want everything from you, I want you Mommy"

Mon just move herself and sit on Sam stomach, stradding. 
She move downwards on Sam leg and bendover, start stroking Sam's length with her hand, then put it in her mouth, stuffing into her mouth in and out.

Sam's Cock got harden already, make it stand, then Mon move upwards, position herself, her knees is stradding on side of Sam's body.

Mon align her pelvis with Sam's and with help of her right hand, she just glide her center on Sam's straight Cock.
"Ahhmm" Both moan

After putting the whole length inside her, she start to move in motion, against Sam.

Sam put her hands on Mon Butt and help her riding on top of her. They start slowly then move fasten their pace.

Sam is happy to see the sexy scene of her wife in front of her, Mons perfect boobs boncing up and down while riding.

Sam couldn't keep her hand away from it, she just grabbed with her hands and squeeze them hard, Mon let out loud moan.

Mon move her upper body towards Sam, Sam just raise her body, support by her elbows meet Mon in between, linked their lips.
They move their body together, then
they just cum together, Mon body just collapsed, Sam hugged her wife tightly and kissed her forehead.
"Oh Mommy, you are so sexy above me"
"I am tired, sure I won't able to wake up tomorrow "
"Don't worry, you can take rest, full day.
Uhmm, but let's make another round"
"Are you not tired?"
"How could I be tired with you"
"Okay, be top"

"Uhmm" Sam is on top of Mon, get inside her, rock her hip against Mon. That's all, they need for the day.

They lay entangling each other body, Mon put her head on Sam's chest.
"Uhmm Mommy, are you asleep "
"No no"
"Uhh, we had unprotected sex, you know I cum 3 time inside you, do you need to take birth control pills"

Mon smile.
"No need, if I am pregnant let it be, but I don't think so, its end of my month. But if I am pregnant, then we will have another baby"

Sam smile widely
"You want more baby from me"
"I want to have many baby with you"

Sam just pull her wife in her embrace,
"Ok Mommy, I will try my best to give you whatever you want. You want to sleep? Looked at your eyes, they want to closed"

"I am tired"
"Ok closed your eyes"

Mon closed her eyes, Sam just kiss her forehead
"Good night Mommy"
"Good night Daddy"

In morning, Mon try to opened her eyes, but her body doesn’t help her, she is too tired to opened her eyes.
She felt something on her stomach, atlast she opened her eyes, looked on her body.

There Sam's body is in-between her legs and Sam's head is resting on her stomach,

Sam looked up at her, smiling
"Good morning, Mommy"
"Good morning, Daddy. What you doing there?"
"I just want to be here"
"Come, give me morning kiss"

Sam move up and gave a sweet kiss to her wife.
"You must be hungry, Mommy"
"Uhmm, you make me used lots of energy last night"
"Yahhh, what you want to eat, I will order"
"I don't know, order something good"
"Ok ok"

Sam order full English breakfast, fed her wife. They take full rest the whole day, snuggling each other on bed.

"Daddy, don't you miss our daughter. I miss her a lot"
"I missed her, it's so quite in her absence"
"Uhmm"
"We will go in evening, and bring her ok"
"Uhmm okay"

As the evening come, the couple went to the Anantrakul Mansion and bring their daughter.
Little Sam is happy to see their parents. After saying goodbye to Sam's parents, Sam bring her wife and daughter to a nice restaurant and enjoyed their evening.

Sam talked with Mon about enrollment in the college, Sam made her wife understand that nothing is late about it.

Mon said yes, Sam helped her. Mon want to go for Online course for BA in English Language. Sam enrolled her in Asia Pacific International University, for the course.

Sam set everything in her study room for her wife to attend the online classes.

Even Sam hire a tutor for her wife. Her name is Anong, she is in her 50s. Mon asked why she hired an elderly women.

Sam just answered that Miss Anong is the best. But in her mind, it's something.
Sam doesn’t want someone young tutoring her wife, haha.

Mon is smart, has sharp mind, she easily understood her teacher were teaching. She is happy about attending college even it is online, it is easier to maintain time too.

Regularly, Sam bring her wife on dates.

For date days, Sam bring their daughter at her parents house, then she and her wife went for dates, after that they bring their daughter home.

The little family live their life in fullest way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 22.1K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
169K 4.2K 50
"I can never give you the world, Mon, because you're the world to me" - Khun Sam "You don't need to give me the world, just having you in my world ma...
6.8K 429 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
50.7K 1.8K 20
Khun Sam who has history of choosing wrong partners but when right person come she try to avoid. On other hand, Mon is sunshine to everyone and fall...