Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
Epilogue.

38

8.3K 391 130
By winniewritess

1 year later.

Nia's alarm went off at 5:45 in the morning.

She easily got out the bed, a yawn leaving her mouth not from being sleepy but simply from waking from such a good sleep.

She opened her arms out and stretched her body then reached for her water bottle and phone on her nightstand.

Nia drank some water while scrolling through instagram and TikTok this early morning until she was finally ready to get up.

She walked into her bathroom, closing the door behind her quietly and turning the bathroom lights on.

She immediately pushed her hands through her hair, getting it out her face as she stood in front of her bathroom mirror.

Nia smiled softly, looking at herself in the mirror and then begun to read the words she had written on the mirror.

"You are beautiful. You are an amazing mother and today will be an amazing day."

Nia had been doing this for a while now. A few months ago she struggled with accepting her body after having the twins. But she had babies to raise and she had to get out of that state of mind.

Nia went to the gym- at least two times a week because she hated the gym. Eventually she got her stomach to how she wanted and now she looked at the slight pudge there like the thing that brought her girls into this world.

Nia brushed her teeth, did her skin care and then got her hair sorted out for the day.

As she exited the bathroom, flicking the lights off she looked over at her bed where her man was... and her twin daughters.

These past couple weeks Nori and Carmen learned how to walk- and to climb out of their cribs.

Lord knows the heart attack Nia had when she woke up one morning and both her daughters were in her bed.

Meaning she'd missed their first steps and them being monkeys and climbing out their cribs.

Since then Nia hasn't been able to get them out of her and Caine's bed. And her husband has been no help, easily welcoming the girls under his skin and letting them sleep pressed to him in her damn spot.

She rolled her eyes at the sight of Nori on top of her father's chest while Carmen was tucked into his large arm, you could hardly see the girl there.

Nia wouldn't be waking her family up. They usually got up at around 9 and Caine would take the girls to his parent's house while he handled business. He always ended up wrapping his day up at around two and picking the girls up. He'd work on call and even handle some slight business with them but most of the time he just wanted to spend all his time with them until Nia for home.

Nia made her way out their bedroom and down the hall to each girls room. She set out an outfit for each one of her girls in their own respective rooms then headed downstairs.

She took the frozen fruit little snacks she made out the freezer and put them in the fridge for them since that's what they'd eat for breakfast since they weren't big on it similar to their father but unlike their mother who loved breakfast.

Nia got dressed for work and gathered all her things up in her downstairs office.

Before she headed out she kissed each and everyone of their cheeks and just as she got to Caine, he opened his eyes and looked at his wife.

"Don't be trying to leave without waking me up to kiss you right."

Nia rolled her eyes, smiling at her husband and leaning into his mouth, the two sharing a wet lustful kiss before pulling away.

"See youuu." She smirked at him, making her way out the room and out the house.

Nia got in the car, looking and making sure she had everything before pulling out the garage and driving to work.

"Goodmorningggg" she said to her first class of the day.

"Ms. Nia we is tired how do you have so much energy." Nia laughed under her breath looking at her tired classroom.

"Im a morning person, as I've told yall a million times. How about we start class today with some board work. Get yall moving i promise it'll be fun."

They all groaned but nonetheless got up and started the activity that in fact wasn't as bored as they thought it would be.

Nia ran through her day easily, by lunch she was behind her desk eating some Alfredo Caine's mother cooked a couple nights ago when they were over there.

She was busy watching a Netflix show on her iPad when a phone call popped up on the screen. She swiped down and clicked answer for Caine.

"Hey baby imma need you come straight home for work rd?"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Shit that do sound like something wrong. I primate nothing wrong so you can chill but I got  some for you."

"Okay..:" Nia said nodding slowly with a confused but confused look on her face because what could Caine have gotten her.

"You Rey be thinking bout this shit all day."

"And is." She said with a smirk.

"I know that's not my daughter's in the back." She said once she heard some babbling sounds in the background but Caine was at his office.

"They wanted to spend the day with me."

"Caine what." She laughed, the girls couldn't even talk for real.

"They never cry when they go to my mother house but they did today so that's them telling me they need to come with me."

"You make stuff up in your head. I'll call and ask your mother right now if they cried."

"Rd they didn't." He said, rolling his eyes at how she easily figured him out.

Nia rolled her eyes right back.

"Bye love you talk laterrr" then she hit the button on him and got back to her show.

A text popped on her screen.

'Imma remember that later.'

Nia scuffed but she clenched her legs closed, a small smile on her face for the rest of her day.

Once work Nia got in her car and sent a text to Caine to let him know that she was on her way home.

She pulled into the driveway around fifteen minutes later. She got out, holding her book bag on one shoulder and her lunch bag in her hand.

She closed the door with her foot and made her way inside the house.

As she opened the door the house was silent.

She looked down at her feet when she felt something and saw the pink rose petals there.

"Caine!" She called, dropped her bags down next to the door and closing it behind her.

She was met with silence as she turned back to the petals, pushing her hair out her face as she followed them.

The petals lead her to their bedroom door that was closed.

Nia opened the door and on the bed was a heart of pink rose petals with balloons all over the room.

She looked over to the side of the room where Caine was standing recording her.

She smiled at him, her cheeks red. She didn't think she would ever get used to how he surprised her so much.

"What's..what's all this for?" She said, licking her lips as she came over to the bed and dragged her hand over the flowers.

"I met you today. For the first time all those years ago."

Nias mouth dropped open, just knowing that he remembered that.

She smiled at him even harder now, walking over to him and bringing her hands up to his cheeks.

"I love you so bad."

"Nah I love you so bad." He said, leaning in and kissing her before she could kiss him.

Nia's breath hitched against his lips, her hands going around his neck and her entire arms wrapping around him.

Caine leaned his hands down and picked her up under her ass, the kiss becoming more aggressive as he put his all into kissing her.

Nia felt her heart clench, feeling the love he had for her as their lips smashed together over and over again in a frenzy.

Caine dragged his lips from Nia's, bridging her down on the bed.

Nia looked up at him, he stood in between her legs looking down on her with a smirk.

"I was going to be nice to you...but your smart ass wanted to hang up on me earlier so I changed my mind."

"Smart ass is a st-" Caine reached down and yanked the fuck out of Nia's shirt, lifting her up so far that she could feel his breath on her nose.

"That's what the fuck I'm talking about." Caine mumbled, watching Nia's lips tremble as she went silent.

"Look at you quite as shit now." Caine let go of her shirt, the girl falling back down to the bed.

"Take your clothes off."

Caine stepped back from in between her legs. Nia looked him in the eyes while she raised up onto her knees and lifted her top off her body. She threw the shirt across the room and slid her skirt off down her legs.

"The rest to." Caine said, licking his lips as he stared at her like she was a piece of candy he was ready to eat.

(Play come on by jhene aiko rn!!! )

His hand went down in his jeans where he could feel himself growing harder and harder just at the sight of his wife.

Nia pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders, turning it and unclamping it.

Her bra fell, leaving her breast free as her hands went to her hips.

Nia leaned back onto her back, raising her legs up as she slid her panties off them and spread her legs, the bottoms of her feet on the bed as her knees were up in the air.

She looked between her legs at Caine who stood watching her.

She slid her hand down her stomach, going all the way to her pussy where she spread her lips apart so Caine could see.

Caine let out a deep breath, licking his lips at the sight of his wife's pussy.

He placed his hand on his shirt, pulling it off his body.

Nia clenched at the sight of his big built body. He looked better and better everytime she saw him.
She watched as Caine unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxers, letting his dick spring free.

"Caine..." Nia breathed out on a shakey breath.

Caine placed his hand around his dick, squeezing it as he stroked it in front of her.

"Hm ma?" Caine hummed, looking down at his dick as he stroked it, Nia looking directly down at it to, wanting him inside her.

Her toes clenched into the sheets under her, her thumb gently brushing her clit making a small moan leave her lips.

"Take your hand off." Caine demanded, his eyes going to Nia's making hers crank up to look at him.

She let out a deep sigh, her hand coming up and resting on her belly.

Caine moved closed to her, her legs opening with anticipation as she washed his every movement.

Caine smirked at the sight of Nia. She was practically drooling for him to be inside her.

He pressed the tip of him to her entrance, only pressing in slightly before taking it back out and slapping his tip on her clit.

Nia's head fell back, a groan leaving her as she dug her teeth into her bottom lip.

"Caine don't." She pleaded, making him chuckle under his breath as he did it again, Nia's hand coming forward to grab his hip but he grabbed her wrist, twisting it slightly and holding her in place.

"You don't make no orders ma. You know that." He smirked, watching as she melted in his grip, nodding slowly as he started to move his hips, his dick gliding up and down through her folds, hitting her clit perfectly each time.

Nia could feel an orgasm building up within her just off this.

She gripped the sheets next to her, her eyes closing tightly as she got closer and closer to it until Caine stopped.

Nia let out another groan, her toes releasing the sheets as her eyes fluttered open, looking down to where Caine stoked himself.

"I said you could cum?" He said, raising a brow, knowing smirk on his face.

He was fucking with her bad and it drove them both crazy.

"Caineee" Nia pouted, her chest rising and falling as she stared at her husband with a strong need in her eyes.

Caine placed the hand he was jerking his dick off with onto her pussy, his thumb pressing to her clit and rubbing it in circles.

"God.." Nia breathed out, the pad of Caine's finger working her like a disk.

Her hips raised in anticipation, rocking softly to the motion, getting the right spot. Harsh breaths leaving Nia as she chased an orgasm that never came because Caine pulled away again.

The girl immediately whined, her body raising to reach him, wanting him there.

"Speak up ma. What you want?"

"You please. Please fuck me." Nia pleaded, her pussy clenching and unclenching with the need to be filled.

"Mhmmm ion know." He said under his breath, sitting his dick at her entrance, his eyes dragging up Nia's body until they landed on her watery eyes.

"Please fuck me daddy." She pleaded, making Caine bite his bottom lip.

Her husband started to slide inside of her, slow at first until he forced himself fully inside of her.

Nia felt her breath being snatched away from her as she felt him inside of her.

Caine didn't hold back on her, he grabbed her hip and turned her to be face down ass up.

He gripped her hips, dragging her body like a flimsy tool to meet each and every one of his thrusts.

"Fuckkk" Nia said into the sheets, gripping them tightly as Caine fucked her deep.

Nia didn't know how many times she had cum, it's like he pulled and pulled until he got her releasing all over his dick.

Her vision got black, her pants louder as she went in and out of the scene until her husband was next to her breathing heavily.

Nia could feel her legs shaking beneath her body.

Her chest still rising.

Caine watched on as he rubbed the small of Nia's back. She could feel his cum sliding between her pussy lips.

She lifted her head to him, bringing her body over closer to him so she could lay on his chest.

Caine wrapped his arm around her, the two able to feel one another's chest rise.

"Where's my babies?" Nia immediately lifted her head. She'd never been away from them at night since they were born.

"My mom's house. Do you want to go get them?"

Nia shrugged, looking into her husbands eyes and then smirking softly.

"Hmmm I think I need to sleep in the bed with just me and my husband if that's okay with you?"

"Of course." Nia leaned up and got on his lap, leaning down and kissing the fuck out of her husband.

4 years later.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Nia stood in a black skims dress in the middle of the garden at the highschool she'd been working at for years now.

She had many of her students around her along with their parents friends and more of their family.

They all were busy having their own little picnic, all types of tables and covers set up with a whole bunch of food all around.

Nia watched as her daughters ran over to her, both of the tall little girls jumping against their mother's body.

Both of them were as tall as a little above Nia's waist. They had so many similarities but also so many differences.

Carmen had a head full of hair just like Nia. The little girls hair was down her mid back and full of big black natural curls.

Nori had a head full of dreads. Crazy right? The little girl had been talking about them since she was able to speak.

She would sit on Caine's lap while he got retwists.  And then come home and beg Nia to get them.

Caine always told Nia he didn't see why not but she always felt like Nori was just to young.

But eventually she gave in by the age of five when the girls hair was so long she started to yank at it not wanting it there but wanting locs like her dad.

Now she had them, at such a young age her length was crazy and they were truly beautiful.

Nia smiled down at her twins, placing her hands on both their heads and hugging them closer to her body.

She got down to their heights, her knees in the grass as she looked at them.

"My sweet girls I have missed you two so much!" She leaned in and kissed all over their faces. Both girls had been away this weekend with Caine's parents. Their grandparents had taken them to some huge water park they had been begging to go to and they stayed in the city it was in doing all types of activities.

"Yall didn't hug me like that when I picked yall up."

Caine said, standing behind the girls with his keys in his hand.

"Oh daddy" Carmen rolled her eyes at her father, a giggle in her tone as she came over and hugged the side of her father while Nori was still leaning into her mother.

"I didn't think you girls would make it. How was the trip my loves?"

"It was so fun mommy!" Carmen started, the girl sitting down on the blanket her mother was on. Her sister coming and sitting while her father did the same, his body as close to his wife as possible.

As the girls told Nia about their trip, her and Caine made them both a plate from all the food she had brought.

The girls started to munch on their sandwich's, finally taking a breather from speaking of their trip.

"Mommy is our god parents coming?"

"I know mymy and Mario are coming but Jay might be busy girls."

The girls nodded, continuing to eat.

Soon after Mario and Mya came to join them while Nia got up and made her way over to some of her students who needed help with the games they had getting set up.

Today was the last day of school before summer and the school called for a huge family day.

They had games food and everything you'd get from a family picnic.

"Nobody cheat!" Nia said, standing in front of the rope as she watched her students get ready to play tug of war.

"Let me slide in to hold up."

She turned at the sound of her bestfriends voice. Surely not expecting him as she watched him take off his nice suit jacket and hand it to her.

She shook her head, watching him take off his newest watch that was way more expensive then his first and place it in his palm.

"Here this nigga go. Let me show em some."

Caine said, coming over and getting behind the other side of the rope with a different set of students.

"I can still win wit my watch on." Caine shrugged, flicking his wrist. Him and Jay literally having the same watch but continued to flex on one another.

"This is for the kids yalll! Don't be thinking of just yourself." Nia rolled her eyes, watching as the two got ready on each side. The students looking even more set on winning now.

"Ready...set...go!" Nia said, watching as the tugs begun.

Both sides were even, both sides of students struggling while the men tried to pull the others weight.

She watched, holding a laugh as Caine got one good yank and pulled the rope past to his side, almost making the other side trip.

"Okay okay!" Nia called the end, watching both sides drop the rope.

Jay raised his middle finger to Caine, making her come over and laugh, pushing it down as she wrapped her arms around her Bestfriend and gave him a tight hug.

"You better had come." She said, squeezing him even harder now as he hugged her back.

Later that night.

"Mommy since it's summer are we going to go to a bunch of new places?" Carmen asked

"Is that what you'd like to do baby?"

"I would I would!" Nori spoke over her sister, making Carmen shove her with her elbow.

"Hey stop it." Caine's voice said from the sink as he cleaned off his hands.

Nori and Carmen both gave one another a sly look.

"Don't." Nia said, holding back a laugh. She honestly couldn't handle them sometimes.

"But yes girls. We can travel see some new places. Where should we go?"

"Swimming! Swimming!" Carmen said, her sister clapping her hands in agreement.

"Well baby we can swim now." She laughed softly, the girls literally had a pool in their backyard.

"Can we mommy?! Tonight?!" Nori asked, both her and her sister's faces lit up with excitement to swim.

"Go get your swim suits on." Nia nudged her head to the steps.

Both girls immediately ran to go upstairs, pushing and shoving slightly on the way but nonetheless going to their rooms to get changed.

"Swimming at 10pm?" Caine said, coming behind Nia and leaning his head down into her neck, looking at her from the side.

"You know I can never tell them no."

"Oh I know." He said holding her hips and rubbing softly.

"We can swim while daddy cooks to fill our belly's then he'll join?"

"You damn right I'm joining." He said, kissing the fatness of her cheek, making her smile even harder as she went to get her swim suit on to.

Once the girls were all ready to swim, Nia got in with them but they were fine from the support of their float's, along with the swim classes they'd been taking this year.

Caine watched from the kitchen, looking through the glass doors as his daughters and his wife played Marco Polo.

He felt warm inside. Nothing could get better than this. Caine truly couldn't ask for anything more than this.

His wife was perfect and only for him. His daughters were more then he ever thought he could handle but it was doing it with Nia by his side.

As he held all their food on a large tray, he looked down at his ring and smirked, he was happy he locked her down when he did because nobody deserved what he had but him and he'd prove how greatful he was everyday.

"Yall come eat." Caine said once he was outside, his greedy girls immediately rushing to their meal.

__________________________________

Okayyy I was on a high updating this back and forth but then got a little busy. But here's a long one for you guys. Only two more chapters left.

Lmk if there's anything more you'd want to see!

I love this book and all the people who have supported me during this journey so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
577K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...