𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

By _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... More

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ
9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی
10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول
11. Dard | Pain | درد
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).

4.9K 460 77
By _dreamxwriter

❝Baag ujad gaye khilne se pehle

Panchhi bichhad gaye
milne se pehle

Koyal ki kook ne hook uthayi

Haye lambi judai. ❞

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

RUMI'POV

I awoke to the melodic call of the Fajr Azaan. Sitting up, I glanced toward Zayan, who was peacefully asleep. My mind wandered - does he not pray? Oh right, I recalled. I sighed, performed ablution, offered my prayers, and then prayed
'2 rakat nafil shukrane ke' to express my gratitude to Allah.

('Do rakat nafil shukrane ke':- performed 2 units of voluntary prayer to thank Allah for something good happening, known as.)

I had hoped to pray with Zayan after our nikaah, but it didn't happen. The thought saddened me, bringing back flashbacks from yesterday. A tear escaped, but I quickly wiped it away. No, I won't cry; I need to be strong. I prayed that may allah give me zayan with his love not hate.

After folding the prayer mat, I checked the time. There was still time to get ready for my first day in my sasuraal. If it were a regular day, I would be back to sleep after prayers - how lazy I used to be before marriage. But now, this seemed to be my new routine, and I didn't mind; at least, I was close to my love, Zayan.

I headed to the bathroom for a shower, leaving him peacefully asleep. I chose not to wake him for prayer since I had never seen him pray; perhaps, he doesn't. May Allah guide him on the right path.

I came out of bathroom, Clad in a maroon heavy frock with heavy dupatta instructed by my mother-in-law.

Rumi's outfit↑

I dried my hair and tied them in a messy bun. Standing in front of the dressing table, I followed my daily skincare routine and applied maroon lipstick. Nervous about dressing up so extravagantly, especially with maroon lipstick, which felt too much for me, I reminded myself of Mumma's guidance on post-marriage rituals. She told me everything like what to do and what not. How to talk. What to wear. Evrything means everything!! And only single thought of my mother brought smile on my face.

Finally ready, I turned to look at Zayan, who was still deep in slumber. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast, finding my father-in-law reading the newspaper in the living room, with Ayesha Aunty pouring him some tea.

"Assalamualaikum," I greeted in low voice , but because of the silence in the room,my voice echoed louder.

Ayesha aunty smiled upon looking up, and Uncle greeted back returning to his newspaper.

"Walaikum Assalam. Mashallah, kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri beti," she said proudly, handing a cup of tea to her husband before coming towards me.
(How much beautiful my daughter is looking)

"Thank you." I replied shyly.

Awkwardly smiling, I reciprocated the hug when she embraced me. "Why did you wake up this early? It's only 7 in the morning," she asked, frowning.

"Han beta, you should've slept some more; yesterday was tiring for all of us," Uncle added,now sipping his tea.

"Aunty-" "What? Are you still going to call me aunty? Baccha, now our relations have changed. Call us ammi and baba," she said, interrupting me.

Overjoyed, I nodded with a smile. This feeling was everything - I had longed for her to be my mom too, and now I had it.

"Ji aun- I mean ammi and I woke up early because I have to make breakfast," I stammered, knowing it was not a usual way to address her.

"Please, ammi, don't deny, because I know I'm not going to live here for many days. Let me take care of you till I'm here," I added before she could interrupt.

"Jeeti raho beta, my son is very lucky; he got a wife like you," Ammi patted my head lovingly.and uncle smiled.
(God bless you.)

However, the smile faded from my face; her son didn't share the same sentiment, he is even planning to make my life hell.

I faked a smile, eventually making my way to the kitchen.

I prepared a simple breakfast of omelet, pancakes, halwa, and juice, unsure of their preferences.

Glancing outside the kitchen, I saw everyone sitting in the dining room.

Setting the breakfast on the dining table, Zayan glared at me. Hana Bhabhi was also present, a surprise to me. I hadn't known she stayed overnight; never mind, it's her home.

Seeing me bring breakfast, Ammi stood up to help, and Hana Bhabhi rolled her eyes.

AUTHOR'S POV

Zayan came down, greeted his parents, and took a seat at the dining table. "Where is breakfast, ammi?" he asked, surprised to find her sitting without making food.

"Aajka breakfast tumhari biwi bana rahi hai," Ayesha replied proudly.(today your wife is making breakfast)

"Oh, so she started buttering ammi on the very first day. How Cunning!' Zayan thought, his suspicions growing.

He nodded half heartedly and saw Hana coming down.

She greeted everyone and immediately hugged zayan. He patted her head lovingly.

After some minutes, Rumi came out of the kitchen, holding food, and Zayan's breath hitched. "She is looking so beautif-" he corrected himself, "Damn her beauty doesn't matter. Character does!! And I know that very well."

Everyone started eating, but Rumi was still standing.

"Beta, why are you standing?" Yusuf asked her.

Rumi had always seen wives sitting beside their husbands in her home, but Hana was sitting next to her husband, zayan. She sighed and sat beside Ayesha, feeling a bit hurt.

Ayesha noticed the discomfort in her eyes.

"Hana beta, your brother is married now, and from today, this place, where you're sitting is Rumi's. Ok?"

Hana, furious at Rumi, glared at her.

"Why? Ammi he is my brother and I will sit beside him only. "

"Hana you're not child anymore and a wife should always sit beside her husband. Rumi is your brother's wife. Respect her." This time yusuf scolded his daughter.

Hana stopped eating.

First she used to take her place in her sasuraal and now she is doing that in her own home too.

Now Hania was so furious on rumi who was looking nervous right now.

"Aun-ammi, it's fine," Rumi stammered, still adjusting to calling Ayesha 'ammi,' making Zayan clench his fist.

'Oh how much cunning is she. It's her first day here and she started calling ammi? And ammi is also taking her side over hana.now I can understand what hana says about her,is actually truth.Today I saw it with my own eyes.She is putting my ammi thoroughly under her spell.' He thought glaring at Rumi.

"But beta, you should sit beside him; even Hana always sits beside Taha."

"Ammi, it's not a big deal. And by the way, I'm going to my apartment today," Zayan said, changing the topic.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ZAYAN? It is the first day of Rumi in this house, and you're planning to leave today itself. Are you out of your mind?" Ayesha exclaimed.

"Ayesha, calm down! Zayan, stay at least one or two days, beta. It's not right that you just got married, and she will live in that home alone," Yusuf tried to make him understand. Rumi was shocked; she didn't know that she won't live here for some days . She didn't have an idea of what was going on, she thought that they will stay for atleast a week..

"Baba, I was going to my home directly yesterday! But you guys wanted me to spend one night here, and I fulfilled your wish. Now I will go to my home, and I want you guys to accept it. Don't force me," he said.

Yusuf sighed and Rumi waited for his parents to persuade him.

"Ok, but you'll go in the evening," Ayesha said, dropping the issue.and rumi's hope died to live here. And zayan agreed on this condition.

"Are dekho, me bato hi bato me bhool gai ki Rumi ne kitna acha breakfast banaya hai." Ayesha said, appreciating Rumi.

(Look, I forgot in talks that how much delicious,Rumi made the breakfast.)

Hana was irritated now because she knew her parents are going to chant rumi's name now. So she went to her room. And his parents ignored her but zayan didn't like it.

"Mashallah beta, haatho mein jadoo hai tumhare," Yusuf also praised her.
(You've magic in your hands)

"Thank you ammi, baba," Rumi smiled genuinely. Somewhere deep in her heart, she wanted to hear the same from Zayan, but he was silently eating.

Ayesha also expected this from him. Seeing he wasn't going to say something, she asked herself,

"How's the food, Zayan? Do you like it? It's made by Rumi."

Zayan looked up, then at Rumi.

"It's fine, ammi, but not more than made by you. " he said plainly, making Rumi feel bitter.

Ayesha was happy; at least, he replied, as he seldom appreciated anything.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Time skip....

Zayan got out of his car and slammed the door hard. And Rumi flinched at the sharp sound. She thought he will bring her suit case out but no he directly went out of car.

With heavy heart she opened the door and took out her suitcase.

She looked his apartment cum mantion.

It was a beautiful luxury mantion. Rumi was in awe looking at his house. But when she saw him getting inside, she immediately ran behind him afraid to stay behind.

She entered and the interior made her fall in love. It was pitch black in color just like his personality. She thought.

Upon stepping into his apartment, he immediately charged upstairs, leaving rumi gazing after him like a lost puppy. Perplexed, she decided to trail behind and found herself in his room.

As she entered, he was into the bathroom, and she settled on the bed keeping her suitcase behind. Today she wanted to talk to him.she was waiting for him to come out...

Her mind drifted to thier last conversation which was on her wedding night. Yes they never talked after that.

She signed.How badly she wanted to see love in his eyes for her but alas! all she could see was anger and hate toward her.

She heard the sound of door and he emerged but paused, his nostrils flaring.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" he shouted on top of his voice and she visibly flinched.

He was shouting so loudly because his parents were not here to object.

"M-my? Isn't it our room now? And what do mean w-what I'm doing here obviously I'm your wife so i will live here, with you." She said confidently even though she was shaking like a dry leaf from inside.

"WIFE !WIFE! WIFE ! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE NOT MY WIFE! HEARD THAT? tum bas ek vo ladki ho jise mere maa baap ne mujh par mussalat kar diya hai aur kuch nhi!" He shouted because he was frustrated since morning as everyone is calling her, his wife. And now he bursted without even caring about an innocent person, whose heart break after hearing this words.

Her world again collapsed on his feet and he trampled on them like nothing.

Tears were pouring down from her eyes like rainfall. And it was giving him immense pleasure.After all that's why he married her. For making her cry every day. And he's getting success in that

"Y-you can't do that to me. Hamara n-nikah hua hai! That too with your a-acceptance.You can't just d-deny that." She said with difficulty as her tears were not stopping.
(We got married. )

"HA KI MENE TUMSE SHADI, KI MENE LEKIN PATA HAI KYU?" He yelled coming closer to her. And she took a stepped back but he took another steps till her back didn't touch the wall behind her.
(Yes I married you. I did but do you know why?)

He came too close to her that she could feel his hot breath on her ear. And she shivered. Zayan didn't know why but he liked his effect on her.

she was lost in his thought when he whispered in her ear.

"So that i can make you cry everyday!" He whispered lightly and her eyes widened.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello my beautiful readers!!! First of all congratulations to me and thanks to all of you. Lemme share the good news with you...

I FREAKING CROSSED 40K ON MY VERY FIRST BOOK!!🤩 UNBELIEVABLE FOR ME!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? BECAUSE I CAN'T. I'M SO HAPPY TODAY❤😫

Can I get 400 votes on this ocassion? *puppy eyes* pretty please??

WORD LIMIT-2100+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 11.1K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...
38K 1.5K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
246K 11.6K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...