EYES DON'T LIE | GILL & KRISH...

By chimmybts0113

[Completed] its about two beautiful man who fell in love with each other. some obsession ,possessive ness, je... More

introduction
The unknown feelings
you deserves a punishment baby~
Announcement
i just love you
what is happening here
is this the end
Tell me ishan who you belongs to~
you can't run away from me darling
don't tell me I don't warn you first
it was number locked
it's painful to wait
HE IS IN HOSPITAL HOW CAN I TAKE REST
ishan we need to talk
you need rest too
but did his voice reach to shubman's ears
in sleeping ishan felt someone cares his hair
The real game
The devil smirk
i will come back now give me permission to go
if i left you alive
don't you ever show your face to me
sometimes later i don't feel the pain
i am dying from inside
where did ishan go?
i love you
ishan ride me ~
waiting is painful (part 2)
The end

first night (M)

3.2K 141 40
By chimmybts0113

A/n : grab holy water

Warning : smut 🔞🔞

_____________________________________

" ishan ride me "

Ishan looked at him trying to process what just he said, blushed covered his whole face.

" please come " shubman said his voice became needy.
Ishan slowly nodded his head and crumbles in the bed.

" let me help you to open your clothes" shubman said and slowly started to unbutton ishans kurta, at that time when he was finished his eyes filled with need...need of ishan.

Ishans naked body was front of him..shubman wants to jump of him but no he control himself.

" let me help you too" ishan said in a teasing tone. Ishan started to removes shubman's kurta ..when shubman's kurta stacked with his Lockett.
Ishan slowly pressed his lips on the Lockett and trying to free it from his teeth. Shubman felt soft lips on his chest, a groan left from his lips when he felt a bite there.

Ishan smirk.. he knows how much he has power on shubman, he removes shubman's clothes too.

Ishan gulps he knows shubman's crotch is big ..oh yes it was inside of him one time.

Ishan slowly takes shubman's crotch in his hand and started to message it.
Soft whimpers left from shubman's mouth.

" d-on't tea..se me ishu " shubman said breathing hard.

Ishan slowly kiss shubman's crotch in the top of the head, that was already leaking some liquid, he started licking it , roaming his tongue on shubman's balls.
Shubman grabs ishans hair in pleasure " Ahh yes tak-e it lik..e a goo-d boy of mi..ne " he said between his moan. Until ishan takes his crotch full ... in his pretty mouth..shubman just lost control.

" AHH ye-s like th-at Ahh mhmm

" am i go..od shubi "

" you're be-st ahh "

Shubman thrust into his mouth "
Shubman's pre cums all over in ishans face "
.
.
.
.

"ish-u I'm com-ing "

" umuhh me t..oo " ishan said gulping the liquid into his mouth. Both are breath heavily, ishan laid beside him.
Shubman grabs ishan by his neck and kissed him roughly. Both moaned between the hot kiss.
Shubman sled his tongue in ishans mouth and explore every inch of him.
Ishan grabbed shubman's neck to bring him more closer, there's no space in between them. There crotch was pressed with each other at this moment, ishan felt something down of his was getting wet.

Ishan remove shubman from himself " just one minute i remember something " he said and started to get up but shubman held his hand " what?

" shub let me go first " ishan said and goes to the drawer, shubman looks at him confusingly.
Ishan come, his cheeks are red.

" lube and condom " Shubman asked surprisingly..it's his innocent husband right?

" aditi give me this ..when we are leaving from my house " ishan said blushing over his face.

' oh so that's why ishan was blushing that time ' shubman thought.

" ishan .... i want to see how you fingering yourself "

" i - ...

" it's ok if you don't want to "

" no maa said fill your every wish tonight "

" no no ishan..it's your body don't listen others..

" but i also want to " ishan said turning his face other side because of embarrassing.

Shubman smile and turned ishans face on his side " then show me ..........and use lube for protection "

Ishan nodded his head and brought some lube in his hand started to push his one finger into his hole. Shubman just watching him silently.

" shu-b " ishan moan, enters his first finger fully . Shubman's crotch standing after hearing ishans moan on his name.

" ah " ishan enters his second finger and started to thrusts in.
" yes baby you look so hot .... taking my name from your pretty mouth"

" shu-b i wa-nt you " !!

" I'm yours "
Shubman opened the condom and wrapped around his crotch ,ishan slowly come to his stomach and started to push shubman's crotch into his hole, it's just entered half but ishan crying in pain, shubman removes his tears " ish..an you can stop..really "

" shut up "

Ishan slowly entered shubman's crotch into him fully, he fells like pain and pleasure at the same time.
Shubman also breath heavily.

After adjusted himself ishan started to move slowly..his hand was on shubman's stomach

As ishan begins they both moaning loudly,

" ahh yo..ur so go-od at t-his darl...ing"

"Mhum rea-lly "

"Ah yeah"

They both moaning taking each other's name, something later ishans body started to shaking because of the pleasure..

" aghh I'm com-ing "

" baby ho-ld it "

Shubman holds ishans waist and started to thrust and slaps his ass cheeks. Ishans whole body was running in pleasure.

Shubman change the position , he sit made ishan sit on his crotch..and started to thrust became faster, shubman's one hand is on ishans neck and one of his ass cheeks

Ishan pushes his sweat hair sexyly and started to placing kisses on shubman's shoulder. Ishan bites him harder when shubman's thrust was become so rough.

" ahh shu-b slo-w down "

" just hol-d for a littl-e bit I'm co-ming"

After some more thrust both come together. They both breath heavily. Shubman was still inside of him.
Ishan hug him...and breath heavily in his shoulder.

Shubman places small kisses on ishans shoulder, shubman was still not done it ,but he don't want to force ishan.

" ishan let's freshen up "

Ishan nodded his head, shubman carefully carried him to the washroom and saw...

Did di arrange this? Shubman thought.

Shubman placed ishan on the bathtub " darling relax here I'm coming after change the bed sheet "

Ishan smile as he feels warm water he gets relaxed.

.
Sometimes later shubman comes and sat behind him, shubman hug him from behind...and started to wash ishans body . He started Ishans naked body.

' shubman stop what are you thinking you just have sex ' he thought.

" shubi did i satisfied you?? Ishan said turning to him, hope in his eyes

" yes very much " shubman smile.

Ishan hug him tightly, They was a long silence..they both fell each other warmth.
Sometimes later....

" let's go " shubman said

Ishan nodded his head ,shubman carried him to the room, helping him to change the clothes..and both laying down on the bed.

" shubman do you love me?"

Shubman looks at him like !! Are you serious!!

" i love you so so much ishan "

Ishan smile shyly and hide his face on shubman's neck. Shubman started ruffles his hair.

Slowly both fell asleep in each other's arms.

___________________________________

A/n : guys first time in writing smut..I'm virgin physically but mentally I'm a whore..

Also if my parents see this then remember your author is out of home🤣

The next chapter will come when this chapter reach maximum votes...it's can happened today, tomorrow or ...it's totally up to readers

Ok let's see bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5.6K 39
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
44.8K 2.7K 28
Aditi - you never realise the way he looks at you?? he is clearly in love with you Ishan - what are you saying aditi?? how can THE SHUBMAN GILL be in...
30.9K 1.2K 18
Shubish story top - ishan bottom - shubman Where ishan hates committed love he likes to flirt around while shubman on other hand is slowly starting...
124K 6.5K 33
~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐈𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲~ "Seriously? He's my BEST FRIEND, I think I'd know if he was gay, all right?" "Don't you realize you...