Whimper .  Male Head Cannons

Bởi CriminallyHot

book in the reworks Xem Thêm

Requests Closed ヨロヒ
Draken || Jealousy 億虞ー
𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 (𝐑𝐚𝐧)
❝𝐑. & 𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 | part 1❞
❝𝐑. & 𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 | part 2❞
𝐍. 𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐚 (Smiley)
𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
S. 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 | 1
S. 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 | 2
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧
A/N
𝐦𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐭.
𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐬.
a/n
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
im back
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖
𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧
important
" It's Me.." ♥️ .
" Stop testing me. "
Mitsuya x m/n
S Mikey | part 3
ghost x m/n
Jake Kim x m/n
feedback
lookism head canons
Tokyo revengers head canon
Comeback??
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 😭😭

Gojo x Reader

1.5K 29 3
Bởi CriminallyHot

" 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.. " ♥︎
❣︎ 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 ❣︎

☆ DIRTY TALK / PRAISING
☆ GOJO JUST MISSING YOU.

✧ Gojo's been on this 'mission' for 2 months now. " 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.." you mumbled before placing your face inside one of your hands. Staring at the tv that no longer interest you and inside a house that felt empty without the white haired man. You sigh to yourself before gathering yourself from the couch and into the room. The room you and gojo once shared. You slap your hand across your face as the tears built up, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. wipping your tears with the back of your hand you gently lay onto the king bed. No matter how much u washed the sheet, it smelt like 𝐡𝐢𝐦. The smell of him made you weak to the knees, needy... Desperate for friction.

✧ Palming your hard cock through your pants you remember his hand softly caressing your body as if u was a god of some sort. you gently tug on your sweats, pulling them down enough to expose your hard cock to the chilling air. It was dark and with a hint of light from living in the city. " 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.." you whispered to yourself as you groan with a slight stroke. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫 " 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲. " " 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. " " 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 " .. You let out a loud moan before releasing inside of your hand. You just laid there, arm over your eyes. " 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 " you whispered once more before hearing a small chuckle.

✧ you shot up to see your lover, aka gojo standing in the door way. " 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦.." you asked, embarrassed by the question itself. " 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍. " he said as he flashed his pearly whites, normally youll cuss him out but youre too pent up to think about that right now. You raised up from the bed, pants pulled up. You walked over to where gojo stood and quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, softly giving him a peak om his lips. he quickly returns the kiss, grabbing the back of your neck to pull u more into the kiss. The way your tongues danced along each other with such pace felt comforting. he pulls away from the kiss, " 𝒈𝒐𝒅, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 " he said. You heart skipped a beat when he said that, you might just marry the guy.

✧ " 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 " you said, rutting into his leg unconsciously which he found cute. " 𝒐𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉? 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆." he said. It sounded like an invitation to you but to him is was a challenge. Not other than the less u grabbed him and pushed him onto the bed, starting to undress yourself as he undressed. Your god like ads and curves had him drooling.. to your plump butt to your perky nipples that sat nice in every shirt. He placed his hands on your waist as you straggled him, watching your every move. you didn't want to waste any time as u placed your hands on his chest in a hurry matter. " 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.." he said against your skin as he brushed his tongue against your perky nipple. you moan softly as you line his fat cock against your entrance. Gojo was no small guy, his cock was vainy with a soft pink on the tip. You slowly sat down, throwing your head back as u felt full just with the tip.. you didn't even get half way. Gojo watched every move, every move and every face you make.. he knew u couldn't ride him.. " 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚?" he coos smirking at your attempt. You huff before sitting down more " 𝘯- 𝘯𝘰 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.." you responded, knees shaking at how deep he's digging inside of you. You didnt wanna back out the challenge but again hes no small guy.

✧ you got half way and Gojo noticed how your legs was shaking with every bounce you did.. it excited him even more which caused him to twitch and grow inside. " 𝘥𝘪𝘥.. 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨.. 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸?" you asked looking at him as he covered his face with both his hands.. his muscular body turns you on so much.. and the vain that's in his arm that pops out when he holds back. " 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎/𝒏.." he said before grabbing your hips and slamming you onto his cock, his cock reaching all in your stomach. You gasps for air as your body fell on top of his, which was no problem as he started his usually slow thrust, making sure to brush against that sweet prostate of yours.. and god did it make your head dizzy. You wrapped your arms around his neck and just let him take control. His thrust was slow, passionate and more sensational. He watched as your ass gently bounced against the skin contact which had him hooked, the way u moan his name and how he can please you without really trying.

✧ " 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚." he coos in your ear, not like your can hear it cus your head is in the clouds. You haven't cum yet but when u do it's gonna be big. He softly nipples your ear, you moan uncontrollably has him grinning. He just randomly switched positions, your legs on his shoulder and his hands behind your ears. He loves watching your face twist in great pleasure. " 𝒔𝒐 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 .." he whispers in your ear, watching your face twist up once more as he enters your silly walls once more. He leans in to place kisses on your face as his pace speds up, from slow and passionate to bullying your poor prostate over and over. Gasping and gripping anything you could. "𝘨.. 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰!" you cried out as his bottom lip curled and his eyes rolled back. " 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.." mumbles as he continues to rail your shit. " 𝘵.. 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩!𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵!" you cried out once more to fall on deaf ears. he looked at your face which is twisted with tears, the flush of red and your chocolate lips.

✧ your silly walls sucking him in with every thrust has his head spinning, he can't stop. His body won't listen to him anymore... you're close, he's just bullying the poor prostate. You're so close, he can feel it. " 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏' 𝒄𝒖𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚?" he asked as he watched you nod rapidly, not able to form words from the mouth. " 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒄𝒖𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚" he said as he smiled as your eyes went back from the consent abuse. His thrusts start getting sloppy the closer you get to your climax. After a 3 more thrust you tighten your legs around his hips and grip the sheets until your knuckles turned white, becoming a shaking mess while cumming all over your chest. He grunts above you. " 𝒇.. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕" he said as he also climaxed inside of your, filling you up to the brim with his hot cum. He slowly got off of you to pull out, watching his kids flow from out of you... " 𝒉𝒐𝒕.." he whispered to himself. " 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺?"you asked sitting up slowly and hear him better. He looked at your face, 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧. 𝐇𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. " 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" he said as he got up and held his hand out smiling. You looked at him suspiciously for a second before latching yourself to him.

❣︎ WOAHHHH 1284 WORDSSS ⵊ LOVE THⵊS STORY A LOT SⵊNCE THⵊS ⵊS A STORY WⵊTH ⵊMPROVEMENTS, LMK HOW YALL LⵊKE ⵊT.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.7K 638 57
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞�...
393K 7.6K 36
"𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆..." sovereign - seme male reader (one-shots)