Best Friends with the Player...

By ehl_kayy_writes

player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Kl... More

Before You Read, Please 🍒
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three -
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Chapter Twenty-
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty Three-
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Epilogue-
POSSIBLE SEQUEL: DAEMON'S STORY?
SEQUEL : THE PLAYER'S UNOFFICIAL REBOUND (DAEMON'S STORY)
The Player's Unofficial Rebound Up!
The Player's Unofficial Rebound- Dicontinued
Sequel Republished

Chapter Twenty One-

306K 12K 5.4K
By ehl_kayy_writes

THANKSSSSS FOR THE VOTTTTESSSS!!! AND THE COMMMMENTS!

:)

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONG WAIT!!! ;)

ON A SEMESTER BREAK NOW SO MORE UPDATES!! YEEEEPPP!!! ;)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW??? PROMOTE MAYBE? :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
LOSALINI [PARK HYUNG SHIK] ;)

____________________________

You know that mind blowing scene you read in a romance novel, that scene where the main characters that you've been rooting for finally kiss?

The scene that's always written with words that leave you breathless and wanting more as you feel like you have butterflies in your tummy? That scene that always leaves you envious of the female lead?

But at the end of the day you realize that that's just a book and no way would you experience that giddy feeling ever.

And here I was experiencing that moment.

Chills started from my lips and ran right through my entire body, down to my toes.

Then heat spread through me, running amok and demanding to be quenched.

My mind was blank at first.

Blank, barren and silent.

Shock was an understatement. What I felt left me unmovable and almost statue like.

Five seconds later, the ever pressing feeling of Jesse's lips moving determinedly against mine unfroze me.

He didn't even waver in the least at my unresponsive state. Instead, it seemed to give him even more determination to kiss me.

His hands went around my back and tugged me into him even more.

I tried to pull away, but he kept his hands there and held me firmly to him as he continued kissing me.

Then he bit my lower lip slowly as be caressed my back softly before he pressed his lips against mine again.

May it be that I was currently confused at that particular second, or that I just wanted to rub it in Hannah's face, I responded.

I responded by moving my lips against him slowly, shyly, given my inexperienced nature.

He pulled back slowly, a cocky smile forming before he chuckled slowly. Then he placed his fingers around my face and pulled me back in, slowly leading me.

For a second, a minute, I lost my sense of direction and just followed him. His inexplicable aroma flooded my senses as I taste of mint hit me.

A second later a heard the sound of a door being slammed hard as a pair of stilettos walking away followed soon after.

My senses slammed back into me as I firmly pushed Jesse away from me and took a step back myself to put even more distance between us.

My cheeks were burning like a steaming hot bowl of chilli and my lips felt even more swollen than usual from me biting it.

In fact, my whole entire being felt like it had spent the whole day burning under the hot Texas sun.

I looked up at Jesse who had pulled himself up and was tugging his Letterman jacket into place.
He somehow looked unaffected by the current event.

"What the hell was that?!" My voice lacked the anger I was experiencing right now.

Sure, I'd kissed him, but what else can you expect a girl who had remained untouched her whole life, who then was being kissed by an Ambercrombie model lookalike?

But now, my senses back, I was infuriated.

He didn't reply at first as he pulled himself together and looked at me.

"Klaus, I can explain..." He said as hr took a step towards me.

I held up my hand, "Stop right there!"

He looked taken aback as he stopped. "Marie..."

"What the hell were you thinking, Archer?" I snapped.

His expression darkened. "I was helping you."

"Helping me?" A scoff escaped. "Helping me?" A dry chuckle escaped. "Helping me would be saying a few choice words to Hannah. Helping me would be getting me out of here. You went to far!"

He simply stared at me.

"You had no right kissing me, especially without my permission!" I know I sounded like an ungrateful shit since he had kind of helped me, but I was still in shock. And me in shock led to me spewing out words uncontrollably.

"I'm your boyfriend!" He snapped right back as he stepped towards me.

I laughed. "Did you hit your head this morning and forget that this whole thing is not real? This is only happenning because of Daemon! We're dating to make him jealous. Nothing else! We're not and never were in a relationship, Archer! Okay?"

"I thought you kissing me back sealed that."

I flushed even redder. "That...was a lapse in judgment. But still, this," I pointed at both of us, "is not happening. Need I remind you you kind of annoy me."

He glared back at me, my blood ran cold instantly. "Well, then, sorry for the misunderstanding. That's been sorted then," he said, his voice frozen and harsh as he walked towards the door. He looked back at me. "Have a nice life, Santana!"

And that was the second time he called me by my first name.

* * *

After I was sure that I wouldn't run into him, I walked out of the toilet.

"San!"

I stood frozen as I looked behind me.

There stood Daemon, Dave and Josh.

Dave let out a chuckle as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Had a great time with Archer in there?"

I looked at him confused.

"Don't even try to deny it, Santana! We saw him leaving there five minutes ago." Then he proceeded with some low class hip movement.

Josh looked the least bit interested while Daemon had a frown on his face.

"Follow me," Daemon said as he stared at me for a minute.

I did, unquestionably as I always did when it came to him.

He went into an empty classroom and pulled out a chair before indicating for me to sit.

I did, again unquestionably.

He sat down across from me. "What happened? You looked flushed."

I shook my head.

"What was Archer doing in the girls toilet with you?"

I shook my head again.

"Don't tell me it was nothing. He looked pissed when he came out. What happened?"

I shook my head again.

"San!" He snapped. He looked me from head to toe, my appearance a mess. His eyes darkened momentarily. "Did he... Did he force himself on you?!?"

My eyes widened.

"He did?!?" His voice was cold. "He's dead! Let's see what he can do when he's missing a scro-"

"No!" I exclaimed. "He...he didn't! He didn't force himself on me."

I wasn't lying of course. Once my anger has subsided substantially, I accepted that he had gotten me out of that situation with Hannah. Although he'd gone far past help, he tried to help me.

Daemon didn't look convinced as he stared back at me. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Really sure?" He asked again.

"Really sure."

"Okay fine. I'll believe you for now. Next time, he's dog food."

I nodded slowly. Daemon was looking out for me after all.

As we walked out of the classroom, I stopped short.

Jesse was turning into the hallway just then.

He didn't see me until he was ten feet away.

He looked up and instantly his eyes darkened into a scowl as he saw Daemon walking out after me.

Daemon wasn't any different. A dark frown painted on his handsome face.

"Archer!"

"Matthews."

"Next time, don't even think about going into the ladies, especially with San," Daemon threatened.

Jesse looked past Daemon and at me. His face turning icy. "Wouldn't even think of doing that again," he said before walking past us and turning the corner without another word.

I knew what he meant. Another kiss was out of his realm of possibilities. Now my demise, that had a chance of being there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 5
Juvia Lockser is trying to get Gray Fullbuster to notice her as well, giving him simple offerings so he could go out with her and become the boyfrien...
73.7K 1.8K 72
"We fake date each other for two or three weeks then we have a public breakup." I think he's hit his head one too many times playing football. "Reall...
6.5K 129 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
30.6K 1.7K 37
[COMPLETED 19th APRIL 2017] Highest rank in Fake #6, highest rank in FakeRelationship #2! All Kaylee has ever wanted was to be with Ryder, but he's d...