The Merger

Galing kay JSPRomComs

[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. šŸ”„ Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language... Higit pa

Important Note - Book Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
COMING SOON: Book 2!
Thanks!
Other Books

Chapter 31

933 57 172
Galing kay JSPRomComs

My heart beats wildly as Lucas leads me to some undisclosed location. The hunger in his eyes isn't going unnoticed. I'm just as hungry. The way he handled himself back there, so cool, calm, and collected, was way too hot. Just him placing a hand on my knee while we talked to our potential clients had me sweating in hopes he'd inch his hand further up my thigh.

Soon we reached a small room furnished only with a small desk and couch. It looks like some sort of business room that the golf club provides to customers. Yet I don't spend much time taking in my surroundings. As soon as Lucas locks the door behind him and turns around, our lips crash together.

We move quickly, our mouths devouring each other and our hands touching anywhere they can. Lucas' tongue shoots into my mouth as he grabs the sides of my head, spurring heat to pool down in my center. Our tongues begin dancing in circles as I wrap my arms around him, reciprocating his embrace.

Lucas swiftly pushes me off of him and grabs the zipper of my dress. "You've been teasing me for over an hour with this fucking zipper." He oozes sexiness with his swollen lips and wisps of dark hair fallen over his forehead. Being this close to him means I can see his freckles more clearly. Every time I catch them my heart beats a little faster.

When I remember what lay underneath my dress, the makeshift "bra" I put on just before I went to meet with the guys, I take in a sharp breath. I push him off of me with one hand, forcing him to lose his grip on the zipper.

His gaze softens in concern and my heart practically doubles in size at the sweet, innocent look on his face. I keep a hand on his chest and push him toward the desk behind him. The action replaces the sweet countenance on his face with something much more sinister and panty-dropping.

He smirks as he places his hands against my waist. "Such a fucking tease. Take off the fucking dress already."

I try to stifle my smile, thinking Lucas may get a kick out of what he's going to see. I begin slowly unzipping my dress and Lucas' body and breathing freeze as he eyes the movement down the center of my torso. After it reaches my waist, I peel the top down to reveal two golf ball stickers with 'Sienna Golf Course, Las Vegas' written on each one over my nipples.

Lucas' eyes grow wide before he cracks a huge smile. "What is this?"

"I didn't pack an appropriate bra for this outfit, so I found these stickers at the front desk. I didn't want those guys staring at my boobs the whole time or someone to get poked. The AC here is on full blast." I move to take them off but Lucas quickly catches my hands.

His smile remains firmly planted on his face. "Don't. Leave them on." His hands move slowly over each breast and then down my body causing more heat to prickle my skin. "And Tal, no matter what you wear everyone is going to want to stare at your tits." He slithers a hand underneath my skort and underwear and his fingers meet my middle.

My knees buckle and my face falls against his chest in front of me. A loud moan escapes my lips as Lucas starts circling my wet clit and folds, dipping in and out.

He laughs before whispering, "You need to stay quiet. I had to give a big tip to Jorge and the pilot earlier for all the noise you made. But I can't very well be paying off everyone who walks past this door."

"I-I can't help it though," I say earnestly with my eyes welded shut. The friction of Lucas' finger against my wet clit is overwhelming my senses along with his body pressed against me and the sage and leather scent filling my nostrils.

Lucas hums in response like he's pleased with my words. Swiftly, he shifts us around so that I'm facing the desk and he's behind me. "Bend over."

Excitement fills my veins and I quickly splay my hands out in front of me. My upper body rests against the desk with my cheek smashed against the wood.

Lucas pulls down the rest of my tennis dress and uses his knee to push my legs further apart, making me fully bare and fully open for him.

After one second too long when Lucas isn't touching me, I whine out, "Spank me, Lucas," needing to feel him against me again.

I can hear the curl of his lips through the air. His fingers trail back along my folds, causing my nerve endings to buzz, before disappearing for a split second and then meeting my ass cheek with a delicious sting.

"You like that? I should've done that earlier for your tone with me." He smacks my ass again and I groan with the pleasure that makes my body shake.

"P-please, Lucas. I need you now."

His hand smooths over my butt cheek for a moment before the sound of a condom wrapper tearing fills the air. "I don't like this talk of other men looking at you or your tits."

"Wh-what?" I move to get on my elbows to turn around, but Lucas' large hand presses against my back to keep me where I am.

"No fucking other guys, Talia. Not while we're fucking."

I move my head down slightly to try to look at him but stop when he leans over my back. Our eyes meet and the ocean blues of his roar like a tropical storm.

I furrow my brows. "I'm not having sex with anyone else, Lucas."

"But do you agree with what I said? You're not going to have sex with other guys while we have sex?"

I sigh. Of course I agree. No man could or would ever compare to Lucas in every way. He single-handedly ruined any chance of me even thinking about someone else. And not just because of the surface-level aspects about him, like looks and sex appeal. But personality too. His sense of humor, his intelligence, the way he carries himself with confidence, and his thoughtfulness toward those around him. With each passing day, Lucas shows himself to be unlike the person I thought he was. Maybe after all this time he grew up? Maybe we grew up?

But those thoughts have complicated implications - majorly complicated like crushed dreams level type of complicated. I can't afford to skip on over to the What If Path - the path that outlines Lucas and I being something more. While I try to take a peek at the glittering yellow brick road, 'Caution' tape is blocking the entrance and a series of alarm bells go off when I attempt to step over to it.

"Do you agree, Talia?" Lucas repeats, interrupting my thoughts. His large hands softly roam my exposed back, causing goosebumps to surface along my skin.

"A bit territorial are we?" I smirk and try wiggling my butt to see if Lucas' dick is right behind me.

He presses against my back again so I can't move anymore. "So you wouldn't mind if I fucked other women?"

I freeze in place and scowl instantly. The thought of Lucas with another woman makes me nauseous. Ugh, like hell. "Fine, I won't have sex with anyone else while we're having sex if you don't."

"Deal," Lucas says before driving his cock right into me and without any warning.

We both groan in unison. I grip the desk sides as Lucas begins pounding into me. Sounds of flesh smacking against flesh fill the air. It's all so primal and erotic. The friction against my inner walls drives me closer to the edge, closer to a euphoric release that in my adult life, only Lucas seems to be capable of doing for me.

Lucas' hands are firm against my hips and he doesn't hold back from taking full control of how fast and how hard we go.

"Th-that feels so good, Lucas," I manage to say through short breaths.

"Good," he grunts out. "God, you're so beautiful, Talia." More thrusts. "And I love your cunt." He continues thrusting rapidly, causing pleasurable waves of heat to run through my body. "We're going to keep having sex until we get it out of our system." More thrusts, and more mind-bending euphoria. "I don't know how long that will be, but we keep going for as long as it takes. Okay, baby?"

"Of course," I pant out. "As long as it takes." This feeling is way too good to stop anytime soon. So what if I found a hidden path to address the overwhelming feelings toward Lucas bubbling up inside of me? If I can't go down the serious relationship path, then this will have to do. I will trek it for as long as I need and figure out where it ends later. We're in Vegas after all.

Lucas picks up speed and I grip onto the desk tighter while getting even closer to my release.

"I need to come, Tal. Are you close?" His movements grow sloppier and I can tell he's trying to hold out for me.

"Yes! God, yes! Come for me, Lu-ahhhh." My mind explodes into a million little pieces as my body releases itself into a glorious abyss of pleasure.

Soon after, Lucas' groans sputter and his warm release fills the condom inside of me. A moment later his large body collapses over me. Sticky from sweat and breathing hard, he plants a couple of small kisses on my back. This man is an oxymoron. He can be so sweet and gentle at times and then hot and rough at others. Both versions of him make my heart jump past cloud nine.

After we catch our breaths, Lucas stands up and pulls out of me. I whimper quietly at the sudden loss of fullness.

"So, are you ready for golf?"

"Huh?" I pick myself up, trying to gather my bearings, and turn around to find Lucas starting to clean himself.

"I mean we're a bit late, but if we go out soon we can still get a round in."

"I'm not golfing, Lucas. We need to get to work to figure out how to win over Tucker tonight." I grab some tissues from the box on the desk and begin cleaning myself off before putting on my dress.

"So let's discuss it over golf. C'mon, I'll make it fun so it won't be so terrible the next time a client asks you."

I crack a smile. Lucas is like a little kid when it comes to the sport and it's more than a little cute. "Hmm, I don't know." While I'm becoming more open to joining him, something about hearing Lucas beg needs to be explored. "How badly do you want it?" I tease.

Lucas smiles and shakes his head. "You saucy little minx." He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him into an embrace.

I can't contain my smile as Lucas begins planting kisses along my neck.

"Please?" he whispers before continuing to trail kisses.

"I'm going to need a little more convincing than that," I say while my eyes flutter closed.

He lets out a breathy laugh. "I beg you, Queen Talia. Would you do me the honor of joining me for a round of golf activities?"

I smirk. This is way too much fun. "In exchange for?"

He pushes off of me and takes a moment to contemplate. "I'll let you have the first pick of an office room in the new building we're moving into and won't argue about it."

My eyes widen. That's quite an offer and I will definitely be picking the bigger space. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go play some golf!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

105K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
37.5K 1.7K 62
Gracie is now the CEO of the multimillion-dollar company she built from scratch. To take her revenge on her uncle, who ruined her life, a business ty...
19.7K 1.3K 11
[ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER] Prompt 63: A rivalry between two coworkers has unforeseen consequences. *** Down on her luck with a string of 12 unfateful hea...