do i wanna know? [ERENxF.READ...

By ianhecoxluvsu

You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over... More

Character Descriptions/Visuals
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

twenty nine

616 24 28
By ianhecoxluvsu

A/N: 2-3 more saturdays and then this story will be finished! Crazy to think, huh? don't be too sad. I'll go on my break and come back on MARCH 30TH with the first chapter to my new fanfic: apt.222! So don't worry, I will ALWAYS be here to provide you eren fanfics LOLL enjoy this chapter!- ian :3

☆☆☆☆☆

I approach the large house and get out of my car before taking a deep breath, approaching the door. I knocked on it and not even a moment later, Willy answered with a previous smile, holding a spliff in his mouth as he exhaled. He grabbed his spliff before giving me a small smile.

He reached his empty hand out for me to grab. I looked at it for a moment before hesitatingly grabbing it and going inside. He closed the door behind us and handed me the spliff. I held it in between my fingers before taking a couple of hits, handing it back to him. He shook his head.

"Nah, keep it. You need it more than me," He told me as we walked through his hallway and into the living room that played music in a casual volume. I held the spliff between my fingers, taking small hits since it's been awhile since I smoked anyhow.

In the living room were Lara, Louise, and a couple of other friends of theirs that I didn't know. I swallowed before taking a couple more hits, observing the room as Willy stood next to me.

He nudged me, trying to get me to lighten up at the sight of unfamiliar people and also of familiar people. Lara and Louise laughed as they held their solo cups before looking at me with previous smiles. Their eyebrows raised at the sight of me before they stood up in unison and approached me with hugs.

I hesitatingly accept their hugs and rub both of their backs. It felt good to get a hug anyway. It didn't matter who it was from.

"Holy shit...How are you? Last time we saw each other it was super rushed. We miss you," Lara tells me as they pull away from me, observing me closely with smiles. I manage a small smile.

"I've been better but I'm here for some stress relief so I was hoping you guys could help me," I lightheartedly told them. Louise pours me a cup of liquor and hands it to me.

"Come, let us introduce you to our friends then," Louise tells me. I accept the cup and take a sip before taking another hit and following the girls.

I sat beside the girls as they spoke to a pair of boys and a girl. The unknown people looked at me, intrigued with me.

"Guys, this is Y/n, our old high school friend," Louise introduces me.

"Well, she's more than just a high school friend. She was like our best friend until she left to go to school in Paradis like a loser," Lara teases me. I chuckled softly as I took another sip of alcohol. Lara points at each person in the group.

"That's Greiz, Paula, Orluo, and Eld. All Marley U, by the way," Lara tells me. I chuckled again.

"Sorry that I'm the odd one out. Paradis U isn't all that bad though," I try to redeem myself. They laughed.

"Yeah right! The only good thing they have over there is sports. Their football team is pretty good, I won't lie," Orluo tells me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's pretty quiet and close-knit though. Parties are insane over in Paradis too. Even Marley kids come over for a good time," I rebuttal before taking a couple of hits of the spliff. The group chuckled.

"You might be right. But just overall personality and charm, Marley's got it. Paradis U is full of rejects," Greiz tells me. My eyebrows creased in a lighthearted manner before scoffing.

"The personalities of Marley are bland and boring. All rich kids throwing money at their problems. There's no depth. That's not fun," I tell him before taking two sips of my cup. The group chuckles before Lara and Louise nudge me.

"What are you trying to say about us then?" They tease in between laughs.

"What's your major?" Paula asks me. I exhale smoke before answering.

"Psych." The group grimaces at my response. I rolled my eyes playfully before chuckling.

"Alright, alright. It's not that bad," I tell them as their laughs die down. I pull more from my spliff before taking another sip of alcohol.

"Nothing wrong with being a psych major. But they're usually pretty crazy themselves. I think that's the ironic thing about it all. I fucked a girl that was a psych major once and she wrote me love letters for a month before I told her to cut it out," Eld tells me. I laugh lightly with the rest of the group.

"You're not crazy though, I can tell. But you looked stressed walking in here," Greiz tells me. I nod.

"I haven't been told I was crazy so I guess it checks out," I reply lightheartedly.

☆☆☆☆☆

The rest of the night was spent with me and these people laughing about stupid jokes and dumb stories. These were my friends for the night. I was comforted in that, even if it was temporary. I was too high and too drunk to stand up straight and I didn't remember when I was supposed to go home anyway.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and slowly opened my eyes, my heart beating in my head. I groaned and hissed in pain since I realized I was hungover. I sat up straight and realized that I never left, I was passed out on the floor.

I looked up at Willy, who held a bottle of water for me with some pills. I closed my eyes and sighed before accepting the bottle and the pills, swallowing them. I drank more water since my mouth felt dry. I sighed with relief at the hydration before Willy put his hand out for me to grab. I took it and he helped me stand up. I rolled my neck slowly before massaging my own shoulder, adjusting to the aches of sleeping on the floor.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"There was no harm in letting you sleep it off. Plus, I was too out of it myself. Want a smoke?" He asked me. I looked at him with an indifferent expression before shaking my head lightly.

"No. I need food and a shower," I tell him. He chuckled.

"Don't we all?" He asks. I look around and see a couple of people passed out on the floor as well. I sighed.

"I'm going home."

"You're still kind of hungover. Give the pills some time to kick in and you can drive. I'll make you breakfast. Come," He tells me. I looked around and saw my phone. I picked it up and looked at the time, my eyes widening at the time. It was noon and I had two missed calls. One from Dad and another from the jail. Eren.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself. Willy turned and looked at me.

"What? Do you have to head back?" He asks. I sighed again before shaking my head.

"I didn't know I slept through the morning. And also I missed an important call," I told him. He hummed before walking away. I followed him into his kitchen and I sat down in a dining chair as he went into the fridge.

"Well, looks like you really let loose last night. Did you find that stress relief that you were looking for?" He asks lightheartedly. I stare at my phone before looking back at him as he cracked some eggs over a pan.

"...Yeah. I guess. Thanks." I keep it short. He nods.

"Of course. It's always open for you, you know. You're our best friend, no matter the distance or the time. We love you," Willy tells me. I look out of his window and put my phone down on the table, trying to recall where the night left off in my head. I couldn't remember much other than arriving.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my face before taking deep breaths. I heard sizzling from the pan and I glanced over as Willy focused on making the eggs correctly. My phone rang again and I saw that Dad was calling. I answered and put it to my ear.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Where are you?"

"I slept over at a friends. Sorry for not telling you. Shit got crazy last night," I explain.

"No, what I need you to explain is why a lawyer is at the house, waiting for you," He tells me sternly. My eyes widened for a moment before sighing.

"I'll tell you about it later, just tell her to text me," I tell him. He scoffed before the phone went silent for a moment.

"Y/n. Where are you?" I hear Faye. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm at a friend's house. Don't worry. I'll be there in an hour."

"Is this friend in Paradis? Because court is tomorrow and you're not supposed to be anywhere else," She tells me.

"Are you saying this in front of my dad? Seriously..."

"No, idiot. I stepped outside. And he's in the house, worried sick. Come back home, now. We have shit to go over. Did you get those witness accounts for me?" She asks me. I sighed again.

"I completely forgot."

"Do you want to go to jail? Prison even?" She asks me. I shook my head.

"No...Of course not–"

"Then get your ass back to Paradis, get those fucking witness statements, and come back to your damn house so we can go through the fucking trial that you have tomorrow. Get your shit together. Indulge in your stressful ass dilemma after tomorrow for all I care. You have an hour. Go. Now." She hangs up. I look at my phone before looking back at Willy, who glanced at me.

"I'm sorry Willy. I really have to go."

"I get it. I'll give your plate to Lara anyway. I'll see you another time. We're hanging out tomorrow night if you want to stop by too," He tells me. I eyed him warily.

"Colt is with his family for Spring break. Don't worry," He informs me. I sighed again before nodding and gathering my things, walking out of his house.

The brightness outside nearly blinded me and I quickly got into my car before turning it on and hurrying back to Paradis to see if I could get someone to draft up a witness statement for me. I doubt anyone would since they all fucking loathe me but it's worth the try. I can't just back down anyway.

I thought hard about who I would ask to write this statement for me. I went through everyone in the group who would do it for me when I finally landed on a pair that said nothing the last time.

Hissy and Ymir.

I turned into Historia's house and quickly got out before knocking on her door, hoping that if she saw me through the peephole, she wouldn't ignore me. I heard the door unlock and I sighed with some relief.

Ymir answered the door and looked at me with slightly raised eyebrows.

"You're back from the dead, aren't you?" Ymir teases me. I looked at her with a worried expression. Historia joined Ymir, watching me.

"...I know you guys fucking hate my guts and that's fine. I understand. But I need a big favor from you two and then I won't ever ask for anything else ever again. Just please, hear me out," I tell them with some haste. Historia watched me with creased eyebrows before smiling at me empathetically. She approached me and hugged me.

"We aren't mad at you, Y/n. Where have you been? You reek of weed," She tells me before rubbing my arm. I looked at her with a bewildered expression, shocked that she pulled me in with kindness.

"I've been with friends...I'm...You aren't mad at me? After...?" Ymir rolled her eyes.

"They were wrong to gang up on you like that. Armin was pissed and he took it out on you in the heat of the moment and you know that group, they all ride for each other in such an aggravating way," Ymir tells me. I nodded before Historia looked at me.

"Come inside. What do you need?" She asked me before we stepped into the large house. She closed the door behind me.

We sat down on the familiar couch and Historia brought me some water as Ymir sat with me, watching me casually. Hissy sat beside Ymir and I took a couple of sips of water before speaking. I sighed.

"It's a long story but I got arrested and framed for some shit that I didn't do. My best bet is that Colt did this shit to be vindictive. My lawyer says that if I can get witness statements of Colt putting his hands on me and harassing me, I have a better chance to fight his claims that I stole his stupid fucking car," I tell them. They watched me. Ymir wasn't too surprised but Historia looked at me, wide-eyed.

"Jesus...Are you okay? Were you in jail?" Historia asks me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was holding. I made bail anyway. It's fine. I have court tomorrow and I really need these statements. Please...This is all I'm asking of you two. Anything you guys remember, please just write it down for me. Please," I pleaded. Historia looked at me with concern before pursing her lips into a small, sympathetic smile.

"Of course we'll write a witness statement. Let me get some paper and a pen," Historia tells me before standing up. I sigh with relief before looking down at the floor gratefully.

"Thank you guys. Seriously. I had no one else," I tell Ymir. Her eyebrows creased.

"Not Eren?" She asks. I sighed again at the thought of Eren being in a cell. In an orange jumpsuit and doing nothing but waiting for the day he gets out.

"Shit is complicated. That's all," I tell her instead of getting into any details that Eren clearly didn't want to tell others. She nodded.

"Yeah, Eren is a complicated dude. I've known him for years now. We're pretty close. I bet you didn't know that," Ymir tells me. I shook my head lightly.

"I knew you guys were cool but I didn't know you guys were close," I replied. She chuckles.

"He calls me his unbiased friend. After all, I'm only an extension of Hissy so technically, I'm not really anyone's friend. But Eren...Well, he's a different person. He comes to me for advice or to rant. I listen and give him advice. I do the same to him but Eren's life is more complicated than anyone else's so he tends to yap," She teases him in his absence. I huffed, smiling. I miss him already.

"Never took Eren to be a big talker on his feelings," I tell her. She chuckles.

"He's a fucking crybaby. That idiot." I chuckled as Historia returned with pens and notebooks. She tosses a notebook to Ymir and hands her a pen before she sat down and started to diligently write.

After about ten minutes, Historia ripped her pages out of her notebook and folded it before handing it to me with a small smile. I accept it and hug her. She hugs me in return.

"Thank you...I really needed this. I owe you one," I tell her. She chuckled as she rubbed my back gently.

"You don't owe me anything. We can't let Colt put you in jail or anywhere else. We're your friends, Y/n," She told me before I pulled away. I gave her a small smile before Ymir handed me her folded statement as well. I accepted it and put them in my pocket before checking the time. I sighed before standing up.

"I have to meet with my lawyer and hand these to her. Thank you guys again. I really appreciate it. Thank you," I repeat. Historia smiles at me before nodding. I let myself out and got into my car before speeding off to meet with Faye, who wasn't happy with me.

☆☆☆☆☆

I pulled into the front of my house and saw Faye parked in the driveway, sitting in her car and waiting for me. I sighed before getting out and getting inside her car. She turned and looked at me with a stern expression. She scoffed, shaking her head. She put her hand out.

I went into my pocket and pulled out the two statements before handing them to her. She opened them and observed them.

"Historia Reiss and Ymir? Historia Reiss as in Rod Reiss's daughter?" She asks me with some curiosity. I nod.

"Yeah, we're all friends. In the same friend group."

"Well you picked the right one for a statement. The Reiss's are considered royalty in Washington. The judge sees her name on a witness statement and he'll let you go. This is good news," She tells me. I sigh with some relief as she puts the papers in her folder before exhaling a deep breath.

"You got a Reiss to plead for you in under an hour. You're good. Court is tomorrow at nine in the morning. I'll meet you in front of the courthouse at eight-thirty. We have shit to go over. You better pull out your most professional dress code. And I told your father that it was a traffic ticket so just act cool. Got it?" She tells me. I nod.

"Thank you again Faye. I'm sorry. I just...Had to let loose," I tell her. She scoffs.

"Like I said, let loose when you're free from jail time. I'll see you tomorrow," She tells me. I nodded again before getting out of the car and heading back inside.

☆☆☆☆☆

I see Faye standing and on the phone with someone as she paces around the front of the courthouse. I approached her silently and she spotted me before hanging up and looking at the time. She hums.

"On the dot. Good job. Let's go inside and discuss," She tells me. I followed her inside before we waited outside of the courtroom. We sat beside each other on the bench by the door. She opens her notes before speaking.

"They most likely want to see if you were actually an accessory to the shit they accused you of so they might show you shit that you had no clue about but it's fine. Just feign innocence to dismiss it. I'll go in with my opening statement and it'll set the tone anyway. We got some evidence against him so it'll be fine and with Historia Reiss's statement, we're as good as free. If it looks good early on, I'll try to maneuver clearing your record," She tells me. I nod.

"Don't say anything that incriminates Eren and Armin either. Nothing. Don't even speak their names. Don't say anything that reveals any of what the fuck they have going on. Yes and no is what you answer. I'll object to anything else and hopefully he'll sustain it," She informs me. I felt a lump in my throat and I nodded again.

"Okay. Got it," I tell her.

So then the waiting game started with the courtroom opening and letting us inside. I sighed as I shook my leg. I saw other lawyers waiting outside of the room with us and I watched them as they chuckled amongst themselves, confident that they could pin something on me that I didn't do.

The doors opened up and someone stepped out.

"The state of Washington vs. Y/n L/n," They call us up. Faye and I stand in unison and walk in before approaching the table to the right. I sat down beside her. I hope this is all over quickly.

The judge walked in and we all stood before being seated again. I looked around before looking back up at the judge as he spoke, sorting through papers before looking at us.

"Y/n L/n, you're here on the charges of accessory to racketeering and grand theft auto, correct?" The judge asks. I nod.

"Yes, your honor."

"How do you plead?"

"Not guilty, your honor," Faye answers. He nods before looking back up.

"Alright. Who's starting with the opening statement?" He asks. The lawyers on the other side stand up.

"We will, your honor," The attorneys spoke before they gathered their things and stood up.

"We believe that the defendant was a part of an elaborate scheme to possess cars or spot them to be stolen for another defendant, Eren Jaeger. According to one of the victims, who reported his vehicle stolen shortly after Halloween, Eren Jaeger and Y/n L/n are in a romantic and intimate relationship and plotted through connections of Jaeger, to steal the victims car out of vindictive nature. The victim claimed that Y/n L/n actively defended Jaeger and his business partner, Armin Arlert, from the direct claim of grand theft auto, leading the victim to believe that Ms. L/n was a part of the plan to steal his car.

Furthermore, with collected investigations, Y/n L/n was seen with Jaeger in an intimate setting, using his car alone, and driving the stolen vehicle with him as well. The state of Washington determined that their romantic relationship is holding a conflict of interest and Y/n L/n knows details of the crimes Jaeger and Arlert were prosecuted with. According to the investigator, who privately followed Ms. L/n into the pharmacy she used Jaeger's car for, there is suspicion that she is pregnant with Eren Jaeger's child–" My eyes widened at the claim before looking at Faye, who stood up.

"Objection, your honor. Lack of foundation of evidence." The judge looks at the lawyers.

"We have reason to believe that because of this pregnancy, Ms. L/n is protecting information about Jaeger," The lawyers explain. I scoffed as the judge looked at us.

"Ms. Jaeger, is your client pregnant?" He asks her. She shook her head.

"No, your honor. My client hasn't disclosed that to me at all and judging from her reaction, this is also news to her," She tells the judge. He nods.

"Then I'll sustain the objection and void that as evidence. Continue," He tells us. Faye sat back down and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. She sighed as we listened to the rest of the opening statement.

"With the evidence of Ms. L/n and Eren Jaeger in the stolen vehicle, the state of Washington has reason to believe that Y/n L/n is an accessory to the crimes committed by Eren Jaeger and Armin Arlert and should be prosecuted further. Thank you," The lawyer finishes before sitting down. The judge observed the evidence that the other lawyer handed to the guard to hand over to the judge before writing things down and looking at us.

"Ms. Jaeger, you may begin your opening statement." She nodded before looking at her scattered papers and standing up.

"The defendant, according to the point of her arrest from a faulty traffic stop, has claimed innocence and her story has remained consistent throughout the entirety of her questioning. According to accounts of officers and detective Nile Dok, who attempted to question her before a lawyer was present, Y/n L/n has held frustration for lack of evidence in the charges against her. The "victim", Colt Grice, who reported his car missing shortly after Halloween night, reported that he was in a fight with Armin Arlert and that he had reason to believe he was a part of the possession of the vehicle.

The accusations against Eren Jaeger came forward after it was revealed that Y/n L/n and himself were involved romantically or intimately. According to witness reports from Ms. Historia Reiss and Ymir Doe, Mr. Grice often followed my client and harassed her in public settings. The last time being months ago at a club, when he refused to let her go from his grip. This wasn't the first time this has happened in front of the public. There was another account at a bar in which Eren Jaeger defended Y/n L/n from the physical assault of Mr. Grice.

There was jealousy that sprouted since Mr. Grice and my client have had a lengthy and complicated intimate past in which my client clearly moved on from and very much unlike Mr. Grice. I have reason to believe that this was a revenge plot against Y/n L/n for no longer pursuing a romantic relationship with him.

I mean, think about how easy it was. Armin Arlert is the culprit in his eyes and he says so. My client is with Eren Jaeger and now it's him too. Oh, but now that this is all happening, it's all up to the mastermind: Y/n L/n. A woman with no prior convictions or misdemeanors, nonetheless two class A felonies.

This is all the doing of an abuser. A man who cannot take no for an answer so instead, he brings down the entire ship with him if he feels as if his ego was bruised. Bruised like the ones around my clients wrists and arms. Or neck. All accounted for as well by Ms. Reiss.

No one is denying or accusing Eren Jaeger and Armin Arlert's involvement in stealing vehicles, especially one of Mr. Grice. But to pin it on someone who he's been in love with for five years and hasn't returned those feelings? Tell me how that sounds if not vindictive. Thank you. That is all."

The judge observed the evidence that Faye handed to him before nodding and looking over at me. I watched him attentively before he leaned back in his chair.

"I'm going to request Ms. L/n into my chambers for a private meeting," He announces. Faye smirks before looking at me.

"He wants to talk to you separately and alone to ask some questions. Be honest and remember, nothing about Eren and Armin. Got it?" She asks me. I swallow before nodding and standing up, letting the guard pat me down before guiding me into his chambers where he already headed inside.

He sat at his desk and sighed before I sat across from him in an available seat. He watched me for a moment before looking at the picture of Eren and I in Colt's car.

"Look, I'll be honest, I saw that you were a student at Paradis U and you're on Spring break, right?" He asks me more casually. I nodded sheepishly.

"Yes, your honor," I tell him.

"And you're really not pregnant, right?" He asks for confirmation. I shook my head.

"Not pregnant, your honor." He nods.

"You're very applied in school, I saw your transcripts. Psychology too. It's a tough major. There hasn't been a bad thing on you since maybe a report card from grade school. I trust that you're a good person. But, Y/n. The only thing that's stopping me from dropping these charges completely is the fact that you were in the stolen vehicle with Mr. Jaeger. This isn't a good look. Explain to me why you were in the car. In your own words." I sighed before rubbing my face and answering.

"There was no reason, your honor. I just had no clue that the car was stolen. I was under the impression that it was bought. Not stolen...And...I wasn't romantically involved with anyone at the time that photo was taken so there was no reason for me to be vindictive." He watched me before sighing.

"But, you were in this exact car with Mr. Grice, before it was stolen. Did you not recognize the model?" He asks. I scoffed.

"Do you know how many rich kids buy the same car and show it off to a girl?" I half-joke. He chuckled.

"Yes, I know. I graduated from Paradis U as well. I wasn't the flashy kind of kid like some people around me but I definitely saw the need to show off." I nod.

"I'm not a flashy kid either. I work a job and go to school. And I was stupid enough to just be in that car when I shouldn't have but to be fair, I also had no idea of anything being stolen. So I wouldn't have known, sir. I've always lived an honest life. This? Going to jail? Being arrested? It isn't me. It never was. And no one would ever influence this behavior out of me. There's too much at stake, too much for me to lose, for me to do this kind of stuff. I don't even have it in me to do these things." He observed me before nodding.

"Then, how about defending Jaeger and Arlert? Is that true?" He asks. I sighed.

"They were my friends. Of course I defended them, especially since Colt was insanely jealous at that point and he had no foundation for any kind of evidence. You wouldn't believe it either," I tell him. He hummed, giving me the benefit of the doubt in my statement.

"Very well...You're a good girl. I can tell. You're honest. I don't get the impression that you're lying to me. You're right. You have too much to lose. And I doubt a twenty-year old child would commit two felonies. So, I'm going to drop these charges for you under one condition," He tells me. I nodded attentively, desperate to be free of this shit.

"You do some community service. This will ensure that you're learning something from this. And with the witness statement from Historia Reiss, I believe I know your character enough to determine that this is the right thing to do. Don't make me regret it." I shook my head.

"No, sir. I won't make you regret it. Thank you so much. Thank you," I told him hastily, happy from the news. He nodded.

"Go back with your lawyer. I'll be out in a moment to determine the verdict." I stood up and walked out and back to Faye, who watched for any sign of good news. I give her a small smile and light nod. She smiled back at me before I sat back down, aside from her.

A moment or two later, the judge walks back out and sits down with a folder. He opens it and begins to write things down.

"The decision has been made for the verdict of Y/n L/n. On account one: Accessory of racketeering or organized crime, the defendant is not guilty. On account two: Accessory to grand theft auto, the defendant is not guilty. All charges and convictions will be dropped in exchange for one hundred hours of community service. The defendant will meet with an officer once a week on Friday's to sign off her hours in order for them to be docked. Any further questions?" He asked the room, who said nothing. He nodded.

"Very well, dismissed." He stood up and left. Faye and I stood up and hugged with chuckles.

"See? I told you. Thank God you got your shit together," She tells me. I chuckled, relieved that it was over. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah...Thank you Faye. I appreciate everything that you've done for me, seriously," I tell her. She scoffed.

"It's my job." She tells me as we walk out of the room.

"Oh, and by the way, I was on the phone with Eren before you got here and you should really charge your phone and answer his calls. He's going insane. I keep telling him you're fine but–"

"I just need some time away from it all. That's all. Shit got intense. I almost went to jail because of him, Faye. I'm not angry with him but I just...I can't help but feel some frustration. I'm disappointed. I dunno. It's all crazy," I tell her. She watched me for a moment before nodding.

"I understand. I don't think he does though. It's a lot to ask of you. To stay by his side like this." I shook my head.

"That's not what I care about. He lied. And about something pretty major. And instead of giving me harmless details, he completely said nothing and look at where it got me. At least if he told me anything, I would have a better clue about what to do or say. I don't want to be the one to put him in prison. I'd die," I tell her. She chuckles.

"So, you don't care that he possibly committed crimes, but that he didn't tell you enough to help him out?" She asks me comically. I chuckled.

"When you put it like that, it sounds like I'm crazy," I reply. She laughed lightly.

"It's because you might be. You love him?" She asks me suddenly. I looked at her, feeling my cheeks turn a dark red. I looked ahead.

"I...I'm not sure. We aren't even together, actually," I tell her. She scoffed.

"From the way he was begging me to defend you, you're as good as his wife in his eyes. I know that dumbass. He's stubborn with his feelings but he has them for you. I'd be confident enough to say that he loves you," She tells me. I look away shyly.

"Alright. Well, this ends this relationship then. It was good working with you. You know Eren's date so I'll see you then. Grisha already called me, stressing out," She tells me. I chuckle before nodding.

"Thank you again. I'll see you then," I replied before we parted ways and I made my way to my car. I sat in my car and thought about it for a moment before sighing.

willy

y/n

hey, u guys still hanging out?

willy

yeah. u wanna come over now and pregame?

y/n

yeah

☆☆☆☆☆

The night fell and I was already high out of my mind, laughing with Willy about pointless shit as Lara and Louise drank shots with other friends of theirs. I had no clue where my phone was. Probably in my car.

Lara and Louise nudged me as I sat on the couch with a drink in my hand. They pointed at the table, where Greiz was lining up coke. I grimaced.

"Nah, not my thing." My words slurred. They laughed lazily.

"Just one line! It's not even hardcore," Lara tells me. I shook my head.

"It's fine. You guys can stick to that," I turn them down. I was inebriated out of my mind but not that much. I laid back on the couch before downing the rest of my drink and looking over at the group as they snorted lines of coke and laughed, drinking and talking over the music.

I blinked slowly as I looked out of the window, pitch black. I sighed before getting up and going to get another drink. I poured myself a generous amount before Eld approached me with a small smile.

"Wanna try a party favor?" He asked me. I look at his clasped hand before looking at him with creased eyebrows.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"K."

"Ketamine? Why would I take that shit?" I ask him.

"Boosts your energy. Keeps you up," He tells me. I looked at him as he held a pill in his hand. I observe it for a moment before thinking about it. I sighed before putting my cup out.

"Put it in my cup." He smiled before putting it in my cup. I downed it all in one go before I took deep breaths. I blinked before swaying back to the living room and watched everyone. I looked away and looked at Willy, who drank from a beer can.

"...I need to sleep." He looks at me.

"It's a little too late to get a good night's rest," He teases me. My eyebrows creased.

"Late? What time is it?"

"It's three-thirty in the morning, Y/n," He replies. My eyes widened before looking around at the group who hasn't moved since I got here. All sitting near the coffee table and laughing. It's like a scene of a movie being played over and over again. I looked at Willy and he handed me the last of his beer. I downed it before burping.

Then I closed my eyes and rested my head on Willy's lap. And I drifted off. I felt a buzz all over my body. I was tired.

☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up with my entire body feeling sore. I coughed before throwing up before sighing and taking deep breaths. I opened my eyes slowly before sitting up slowly as well. I was in the same place I was last night: On the couch. I still heard the music so I figured I slept for a couple of hours. I rubbed my mouth from the throw up and Lara looked at me with a smile.

"You're finally up! Did you throw up? Go eat some pizza we ordered last night," She tells me. Willy walked in and gave me a glass of water before patting my head softly. I practically inhaled the water since my mouth was so dry.

Willy chuckled at the sight of me drinking the water so fast.

"Come eat something. You've been asleep for a while." My eyebrows creased as I looked out at the dark windows.

"What? It's still night out." He looked at the window before looking back at me and scoffing.

"Are you serious? You fell asleep last night and slept through the whole day. It's ten PM now," He tells me. My eyes widened before I felt my stomach churn. I threw up again before Willy grabbed me to prevent me from falling off of the couch.

"Get up. I'll make you something to eat. Come," He tells me before grabbing my arm and putting it over his shoulders. He leads me into the kitchen and sits down before getting bread and other ingredients for a sandwich.

He put the plate down and I was presented with two sandwiches and another glass of water. I sighed before nodding lightly.

"Thank you," I tell him, my voice hoarse and quiet from throwing up and drinking so much. He sat across from me.

"Yeah. Are you okay? You're indulging too much," He tells me. I take a bite of the sandwich and slowly chew before swallowing it and chasing it with some water.

"I'm fine."

"Your hand shook putting that glass of water down, Y/n. How hungover are you?" He asks. I sighed.

"I don't know. When did I come over and start drinking with you, Willy? Honestly. Stop asking questions," I told him as I took another bite. He watched me.

"Is it Colt?" He asks carefully. My eyes darted up to look at him before giving him a wary expression.

"I know he hurt you badly. I'm sorry that shit went down the way it did between you two. That isn't my business. But I can't say that I didn't feel some anger when you left us. No reason. No notice. No motive. You just cut us out of your life," He tells me. I drink more water.

"I was just outgrowing the group. No other reason."

"I hate that there isn't. Maybe I would feel better if you said that it killed you to leave us but you had to. Shit like that. I'm not angry at you, Y/n. I don't think anyone is. I guess we just wanted some closure. We care about you," He calmly tells me. I say nothing.

"And then, when you aren't friends with your college friends, and you aren't with your college boyfriend, you come back to us and it's not like we'd ever turn you down, but it stings a bit. Being the last resort when we used to be a first priority. You slept over our dad's house all the time when you ran away for the night from your mom. Or when Colt and you argued. We were your safety net. And we still are. And the only answer you're giving me for leaving is that you outgrew us. I guess it can't be helped," he coolly tells me, no distinction of anger in his voice.

I look down, a bit ashamed, honestly. I came crashing in with a crisis and expected them to take care of me and they did. It was selfish. I knew this.

"Was it Colt? Did he push you away from us? What was it?" He asks casually. I shook my head lightly.

"...Colt took up a lot of space. I'll say that." He nodded calmly in response.

"So it was him then. Okay." I stopped eating but he lightly pushed the plate to me.

"Keep on eating. It's okay. I gotta do something really quick. I'll be back," He tells me before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

I looked at the plate of sandwiches and then looked at my half empty glass of water. And then I looked out of the dark window. And I put my head down and sobbed quietly before pulling myself together and taking a deep breath, eating the rest of the food because I knew I needed it after being asleep for a full day.

I wondered if anyone was looking for me. Or if anyone called me to check up on me. I doubt that anyone did. I probably missed so many of Eren's calls that he thinks I want nothing to do with him anymore. This is killing me. All of it is.

I just want to be with Eren.

I want to go home.

To our home. That cabin on a hill. I bet I'd feel better then.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Sorry for that sad ending there haha...she's struggling man! Let her have her crazy moment! Anyway...See you guys next week! like always! and thank you for almost 12K reads! You guys are seriously THE best!-ian :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.5K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...
Muse. By Odessian

Fanfiction

28.6K 1.2K 58
"You just want to have sex. I want to make art." Erenxfemreader Eren Jaeger already has a muse, but there's something about you he simply can't resi...
689 36 8
THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL NERVES/FOREVER SERIES. IF YOU HAVE COME FROM THAT, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY NEW VERSION. I HOPE IT L...
780 9 7
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...