The King's Luna

By Cloecutie

This story is about a king who has lost his mate A beautiful girl who has no idea of the powerful Wolf she... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Claire's Backstory
Chapter 4: The Shift
Chapter 5: In the Hospital
Chapter 6: Vows Made
Chapter 7: Stolen Cookies and Kisses
Chapter 8: Hate to Love you
Chapter 9: Emotional Whiplash
Chapter 10: Vows Broken
Chapter 11: Yes Zachary sir...
Chapter 12: She's Gone
Chapter 13: Claire's Parents
Chapter 14: Rules and Pain
Chapter 15: The Man in Charge
Chapter 16: No Longer Alone
Chapter 17: Opened
Chapter 18: Freedom
Chapter 19: New beginnings
Chapter 20: Starlight Pack
Chapter 21: Making Friends
Chapter 22: Lost Without Her
Chapter 23: Finding Family
Chapter 24: The Rest of the Story
Chapter 25: A Brother's Love
Chapter 26: Down in the Dumps
Chapter 27: The Spirit Wolves
Chapter 28: Noah's Mate
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: A Week Later...
Chapter 31: The Call
Chapter 32: To Float or Not To Float
Chapter 33: A Birthday Surprise
Chapter 34: A Soul Connection
Chapter 35: Mating Drama
Chapter 36: In Her Shoes
Chapter 37: Watching and Waiting
Chapter 38: For you, I'll wait
Chapter 39: Catching Up
Chapter 40: Within My Grasp
Chapter 41: You got that?
Chapter 42: Just Observing
Chapter 43: The Traitor
Chapter 44: Discomfort, Pain, and Sacrifice

Chapter 2: Who is She?

15K 513 5
By Cloecutie

King's POV

Wow, I think my son just met his mate. As far as I am aware, mates aren't supposed to know of another till they're eighteen, and John is eight!! Looking at the three other adults in the room, I see that they are just as shocked as I am, and I know that there is much we are going to have to discuss.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention and nodded my head in the direction of the living room. Elizabeth, my beautiful mate, came and sat beside me after our two new members had taken a seat.

"So the first thing I would like to know is where the girl's true parents are, because you two are obviously not them. I need to know why she isn't with them, why your Alpha insisted that you come to the royal territory; what danger are you running from?" I said in a commanding voice, warning them with my eyes and my dominance, not to lie to me.
It was the man who spoke first, I recall him introducing himself as Lucas.
"Her parents are dead, and I can really only tell you that the pack she comes from was attacked by rogues a couple of years ago, during the rogue war."
The rogue war had taken the lives of many royal family members who had packs across the globe, so I am familiar with the loss, and the devastation it caused. It had taken me about two years to visit all the packs that no longer had a head Alpha and help them get back on their feet again. The sad part was that the war had destroyed many of the true royal families, leaving those packs weaker with their loss. One thing I didn't understand was, why after all these years are they coming to me, who is this child. I know she can't leave this pack now if what i suspect is true, but there is something else I am missing and I want to know what it is.

A/N

Vote and comment

Please please comment, I love knowing what you are thinking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 38 21
Vampires , Werewolves , Dragons , Demons , Witches.. These Kingdoms always seem to be peaceful on the surface but under the covers , vampires and wol...
16.7K 564 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
113K 2.8K 35
**TRIGGER WARNING: this book contains scenes of rape and other sexual assault actions. Readers discretion is advised*** I hear a low rumble behind me...
69.5K 1.9K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...