Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
Epilogue.

37

9K 357 57
By winniewritess

"I don't understand the point of being in a wheel chair."

Nia pushed a hand through her scalp and rubbed it gently while her eyes remained in front of her watching her sexy ass husband hold two baby carrier's that her little girls were wrapped up in and sleeping peacefully.

"Uhm because usually after a woman pushes her children out she wants to be catered."

"Well yea but I want to carry my babies." Nia pouted at Mario who was pushing her wheel chair.

"I promise they're safe with their daddy Ni." Caine said to his wife behind him, lifting his arms up in a stretch with the girls  carriers easily held in his palms.

"Can you cover them up baby? I don't want them to get cold."

"Whatever you want." Caine set them down and raised their blankets so it covered their entire carriers.

Nia seemed to be pleased, she smiled to the side of her husband as Mario rolled her right past them making her laugh at how fast he was going.

Once they were outside Jay and Maya had the Escalade waiting there with the door open.

Jay came over and helped Nia up into the middle backseat and the twins were strapped in next to her by Caine and Maya.

"We'll meet y'all at the house okay?" Jay said to Nia, reassuring her that she wasn't alone. The girl nodded with a smile.

Maya and Caine got into the front seats as Nia brought the blankets down from her girls carriers and watched their beautiful sleeping faces the entire ride home.

As they arrived to the house Maya held one twin while Caine had another and opened the door.

Nia went in first, Jay and Mario already inside. She made her way to the living room with Maya and Caine following.

There on the couch were all different types of flowers, all having notes, cards and letters on them.

Along with that was a Tiffany and Co bag, a large Dior bag and a bunch of skims packages.

"This is from all of us, some of your coworkers, students and Caine's parents." Jay said, watching his Bestfriend as she started to smile.

The girl was so happy and couldn't ask for anything else.

"Thank yall so much." She poked her lip out, a pout on her face but a very happy one as she sat down on the couch with her things and started to open them, her babies placed directly in front of her while the rest of her friends that were more like family surrounded her.

"Oh my they are going to match mommy."

She said, looking at the bracelets Jay had gotten his god daughters that matched the Tiffany and Co bracelet Nia already had.

"I have a feeling what this is.." Nia said, a blush on her face as she picked up the Dior bag and looked at Caine who acted innocent as she opened the Dior diaper bag she had been feening for.

"I should've known you'd get it."

"I got it as soon as you asked me. Had to hide it from you."

"Yea he's bad at hiding I kept it at my house." Mario added making Nia laugh and nod because that was true.

"Aw look at the notes my students made me..I can't wait to see them." She started tearing up, reading the notes her students left her along with their parents thanking her for what they did for her.

The woman made sure she read every last one of them and opened everything.

By time she was done, Nia was worn out and ready to go to sleep but Nori started to cry.

"Ohh mommy's here princess." Nia leaned down, taking Nori out her seat carefully and picking her up.

"Can you make her a bottle please?" She said to Caine who was already going over to the bag to get Nori fed.

"How about you go take a nap and let us feed her."

Maya said, coming next to her friend. She could see how tired Nia was and that was a given after giving birth to two children.

"Okay maybe you're right." Nia nodded, handing her crying nori off to her god mother who soon put a bottle between her lips and the crying stopped while she fed.

"Come on babe." Caine leaned down and picked Nia up bridal style. The girl held onto him around his neck as he carried her to their room and got her tucked into the bed.

Just as Caine was leaning down to kiss Nia's cheek, she yawned right in his face and closed her eyes immediately sleep.

Caine laughed under his breath, kissing her forehead and heading out the room to leave her to rest.

As he made his way back downstairs he saw Maya rocking nori as she drank her food. The little babies eyes started to get heavy as she drank and soon she fell back to sleep without even finishing her bottle.

"I'll take her upstairs." Caine said, leaning down and taking his daughter up while Jay started to take Carmen out her seat to go upstairs to bed to.

Once the two girls were settled into bed the group all decided they should get some sleep while they were sleep.

Two hours later.

Nia woke up to the sound of crying.

She yawned and raised up from the bed, Caine starting to blink awake but she shook her head

"I got it." She said softly, getting up and putting some slippers on as she went down the hall.

Nori wasn't crying in her room but this time it was Carmen.

She went inside and immediately closed the door behind herself. She went over to the crib where her daughter was wailing cries making her lean down and pick her up.

"Hi my princess. Mommys here. Mommy's here." Nia started to rock her body, patting her back as she walked around the room.

Carmen didn't stop crying as Nia rocked her around but she didn't mind she knew what the problem was, Nia could smell it.

She placed Carmen down on the changing area in the room and started to open her diaper up.

Carmen's little legs flared around as she continued to cry.

"Aw it's okay mommy baby. I'm going to get you all cleaned upp"

Nia started to clean Carmen's body then changed her diaper.

Once she was done, Nia  zipped her onesie back up and held her to her body once again. Carmen was still crying while Nia started to make her a bottle. Once the bottle was done she sat down in the chair and placed it into Carmen's mouth, the chair rocking as she fed her baby her entire bottle.

Nia burped Carmen and then started to rock her to sleep in the chair, the sleepy baby immediately going back to sleep since that's all they usually did at this stage. Sleep, eat, cry and shit.

Nia made her way over to the crib and placed Carmen back down into bed.

Just as she made her way out of Carmen's room and closed the door behind her more cries went off but this time coming from cross the hall.

"Of course." Nia laughed under her breath, going to the door and opening it slowly. Just as she was closing it behind her it opened back up.

She looked seeing Caine coming in.

"I got this one. I think Jay is up downstairs making some food you go eat."

Nia nodded, thankful for her husband as she watched him pick their crying baby up and immediately bring her to his body.

Two days later.

"The grandparents are hereeee" Josie came into the door with her husband Brandon, whispering because she knew the twins were sleeping but  you could hear the excitement in her voice.

Jay helped them into the house, holding some of the bags they had for the couple and the twins.

He was just coming from being at the office and of course he was right back to Caine and Nia's house similar to Mario and Maya who had been staying here since the babies came home.

"I missed you guys so muchhh" Nia said, a huge smile on her face. She had seen them a couple weeks before giving birth but that felt so long ago to her.

"We missed you to." Brandon said, coming in and hugging his daughter in law tightly then pulling her from him and assessing her body and face.

"Are you okay? You're not doing this alone right?do you have a lot of help? Because if not we'll come everyday."

Nia smiled and laughed at her father in law, truly like a father she never had.

"I have a lot of help Brandon trust me. I'm just glad to see you guys."

Joise came over and gave Nia a nice big hug making her smile.

"I knew y'all was here making all this noise." Caine teased as he made his way to the front entrance of their house and greeted his parents.

"Oh hush and take these bags to my granddaughters room."

"They should be waking up soon. They were fed a couple hours ago so I'm sure they'll be up soon."

Josie and Brandon nodded, happy and ready to meet their first grandchildren.

Nia and Caine lead them to the living room. They had some food there too for them if they wanted to eat which they did.

"How have you been feeling Nia? Have you guys gotten a routine?"

"No not at all. They never wake up at the same time and that expected since they are two different people. It's very hard to get more than four hours of sleep between intervals really. For both me and Caine since he's helping. But my village is helping also. Maya and Mario will feed them during the day as much as possible and Jay will rock them to sleep when he comes over from work. They really have made this so much better."

"That's good that's good and your right routines are made to be messed up anyway. You do what feels right for you guys because you look beautiful and happy."

"I'm very happy." Nia smiled. "Definitely a tired mommy though." She laughed under her breath making the two grandparents laugh and her husband.

"Speaking of babies." She said as she heard cries on the monitor. These tears were coming from Carmen but she'd have Nori come on down too.

"I'll go get them to you stay here." Jay said to Nia, following Caine up the steps. The two of them then coming back down with a baby in their hands.

Nori was busy crying while her sister was slumped in her daddy's arms.

"You can bring her to me." Nia said as she watched Jay make a bottle and hold her crying baby.

"Can i hold her?" Josie said as she watched Nia settle Nori down.

"Of course." Nia leaned Nori over to her and Josie easily took her, rocking her and looking at her pretty face.

"You're so beautiful." She said, staring down at her granddaughter while her husband got Carmen and admired her just the same. The couple was clearly obsessed with their grandchildren.

"You two will be so spoiled. You deserve it." Brandon said, leaning down and kissing the top of Carmen's head where her hair was and did the same to Nori.

Josie and Brandon ended up feeding each baby once they got Nori to wake up.

The two held them for so long just talking to them even as they rocked them to sleep then took them upstairs and watched them sleep for awhile.

The couple came downstairs and wanted to clean for Nia and Caine even though their house was doing well. They washed clothes for them, made them some more food so they didn't have to cook too much and got the babies new things organized.

1 month later.

"Ugh I feel like I look disgusting." Nia held Carmen in her arm as she started to dab the concealer under her eye in with her brush.

"You look beautiful." Caine said immediately, him busy closing Nori's pamper but the little girl kept kicking her legs at him.

"Come on baby let me close it." He leaned down and blew on her stomach making the little baby erupt in smiles and small huffs of laughs.

"Let me see" Nia said smiling as she made her way over to the at the other side of the bathroom counter where her daughter was kicking her daddy's bare chest.

"Ouuu mama get emmm" Nia encouraged her daughter laughing at the beautiful sight then helping Caine strap her diaper down.

"What are my shumuckums wearing today.." Nia said as she made her way out her room, forgetting all about the makeup she was applying and going over to her and Caines bed that was a mess. She had her daughter's clothes all over the bed along with shoes and things for their hair and body.

Carmen was such a heavy sleeper so her mouth got her dressed in a pink onesie quickly and also put some pink little slippers on her feet.

Caine came in soon after getting a playful Nori ready in the same exact thing but her outfit was yellow.

"You go finish your makeup I'll watch Carmen and feed Nori."

Nia nodded, having forgot she even had makeup on. She went to the bathroom and did that along with wetting her hair with a spray bottle.

She went into their closet and got dressed.

"Ouu Nori look at sexy teacher mommy." Caine had his daughter raised up in the air under her arms. The little girl giggled, slobber down her face as she looked at her mommy.

Nia smiled at her darling, leaning in and rubbing their noses on one another before finishing getting ready.

Today they were going to her school so her kids could meet her babies and her husband. She also planned on having chic fa la cater to all her classes as a gift for them for how well they had been improving since she was gone.

"Whew having twins is so muchhh" Nia said as they finally got the girls strapped into the back seat. She looked at them from the monitor she had on them up front. Nori was dozing off to sleep while Carmen was still out of it.

"But we make it work." Caine said leaning over and kissing Nia's cheek, his wife agreeing.

The two arrived at the school a little later, Caine gathering the twins while Nia got them checked in and some little badges for him and her girls.

As they walked through the halls some students were there of course and noticed her.

"My wife is back?" One of the teenage boys said, coming up to Nia just as Caine stepped next to her with her babies.

"Your wife?" He raised a brow, a slight smirk on his face.

"That ring you put on her finger sure is expensive. Your kids right here to." He raised the carriers up. The little boys face paled as he laughed it off and backed up.

"Good to see you Mrs. Wright."

"Even better to see you." Nia laughed softly, heading into her classroom as they all were doing their own thing since there was no lesson today.

"Ms Nia!!" Her students said excited once they seen her. All their faces even more happy when they seen a man holding two baby carriers.

"Can we see them can we see them?" Her student kiyah said first, eager to meet her teachers children.

"Yes of course. Everyone please wash your hands at the back sinks and then put hand sanitizer on.

The line was easily created at the sink to see her girls, kiyah being first.

Caine brought the girls up front and sat them on a table, pulling the blankets down from their faces and letting their sleepy faces show.

Kiyah came over, gazing at the twins and looking at them.

She touched the carrier, rocking both back and forth slowly as Carmen's eyes started to open.

Carmen looked at Kiyah, a yawn leaving the sleepy girls lips.

As more students came Carmen blinked at them, looking and staring while another yawn left her and her eyes started to fall back closed.

"Awww...." The students looking on said, making Nia smile and enjoy the moment her class was having with her babies.

"They'll wake up for you guys soon. As for now I have some food coming in for yall so take your seats."

"Ouuu!" One of her students said, the others all making their way to seats so they could eat.

The caters came in with the food and they all got up and made their own plates, Nia and Caine included.

She spoke to all her students while some even spoke to Caine on their own.

"You love Ms. Nia?" Kiyah asked while sipping some lemonade.

"Of course with all my heart."

"Did you get her that diaper bag? She put that on her class vision board before she left."

Caine laughed and nodded, clearly even the kids were making sure Nia got what she deserved.

"Yes I got it. She has it over there if you want to look at it."

Kiyah nodded, heading over to Ms. Nia and talking to her for while.

Once Carmen fully woke up Caine took her out the carrier and carried her around.

Some kids in the class held her, rocking her gently while also taking pictures with the little girl.

They all were having their own moments with their teachers baby and they were so thankful she allowed them to be apart of that.

Nori remained sleep for the entire trip but the class stil gave her a lot of attention. It was no doubt she was close to a student the entire time they were there.

"I will see you guys soon I promise! I won't be gone forever." Nia's students tightly hugged her as she made her way out the classroom.

She felt happy now that she had seen them. She wanted to bring the twins sooner but they were just too young. But as they grew she'd be sure her students would be able to be apart of their little lives as much as they wanted to be.

__________________________________

What should my next sex scene be?

It's coming next chapter lol and it'll be a time skip later into the future cause yea I'm trying to show a lot of the twins ages and Nia and Caine as the twins grow up and all that yada yada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1K 75
Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young woman from rural Jamaica whose life cha...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
618K 10.7K 39
Dawn is the home town good girl with a spunky attitude and compassionate heart. So much like her father and struggling with the estranged relationshi...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...