✔️Endless

By RiKaOt70608

6 Murders 1 Savior 1 Suspect The story of 8 friends who fall apart due to misunderstandings!! But after many... More

First Day .1
Stabbed Again.2
Church.3
Periods.4
Honour.5
Friends?.6
War Of Hormones.7
Betrayer.8
Death.9
Friendship.10
Birthday.11
Adult Thing.12
Drunk.13
Work.14
Moive Night.15
Why so loving?.16
She is Back!.17
Dance Studio.18
Ritual.19
Date.20
Dance Competition.21
Things Changed.22
This is End.23
Tattoo.24
4 Years Later.25
3 Dead Body.26
Embracing Death.27
Last Death.28
I'm Back.29
Kiss Me Please.30
Feel It.31
Dream.32
Sleeping Pills.33
Stealing.34
Sacrifice.35
Regret.36
Shopping.37
Viba Club.38
Its Me!.40

Wedding.39

21 3 0
By RiKaOt70608

--*Few Days Later*--

Luna Pov

Today is meet-up we all are gathering at Yoongi house me and Namjoon is living together now infact our wedding date is already decided

The thing is he is atheist that's why he wanted to do marriage in court but I convinced him to marry like my culture next month we are getting married

Jin and Lucy will marry according to Buddhism cuz Lucy beliefs in Buddhism Tae and Riko will marry according to Japanese culture

Cuz Tae also wanted to marry in court but Riko convinced him Ciara and Hoseok will marry according to Korean culture

Liana and Jk will also marry soon so yes we all are happy now I was smiling thinking all this when Namjoon backhugged me

Namjoon:hmm.....my darling is looking beautiful and happy too *smile*

Luna:yes cuz finally everything is going good *smile*

Namjoon:you're really looking hot *licks her neck*

Luna:stop it we will be late *glared*

Namjoon:ahhh....ok let's go....Miss.Ruiz *smile*

We both sat in car and moved towards Yoongi house I also invited Mateo and Mingyu but they both said they have work I mean ok damn

We reached there and walked inside they all was sitting in the hall area while laughing and talking it's night time so we will surely stay here tonight

Jimin:look the late comers are here *rolls eyes*

Yoongi;don't be like that Jimin maybe Namjoon was busy marking her as his *smirk*

Jimin:hmm.....just like we were busy few hours back *smirk*

Yoongi:ahhh.....don't you know how to keep secrets *glared*

Jimin:aww....sorry *leans towards his face*

Yoongi;don't act like that or else-

Jimin:or else what Yoongi? *raised eyebrow+smirk*

He was teasing Yoongi suddenly Yoongi hold his neck and kissed him infront of us me and Namjoon looked at eachother and started laughing

Namjoon:woah....calm down save something for tonight *laughs*

We all started laughing and sat beside our partners the table was full with snacks we all was talking about random things when Ciara said

Ciara;let's tell our love story *smile*

Hoseok:good idea tho *pecked her cheek*

Luna:let's start with the elder one *points at jin and lucy*

Jin:umm....so what to say I met her in my fan meeting then she applied for the post of my personal assistant and that's how we came close *looks at lucy*

Lucy:agreed I am very big fan of his stories so yeah our story is like a movie *chuckles*

Luna:but why any girl will like him? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:cuz of many things *smile*

As soon as Lucy said that every boys started laughing hard looking at Jin he was glaring at them wait why they are laughing?

Liana:what happened tell me? *looks at jk*

Jk:umm....I can't ask Namjoon hyung *laughs hard*

Luna:what? *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon;umm...back in high-school there was a rumor about hyung *looks at jin*

Jin:don't say anything please *embarrassed*

Yoongi:basically the rumor was that he use king size condoms *smirk*

Jimin:one of the girl with whom he have a night stand spread this rumor *laughs hard*

Tae;now....Lucy noona tell us what you think *controlling his laugh*

I was controlling my laugh I looked at Lucy and her face was red she is shy for sure I started laughing hard looking at both of them

Hoseok:why are you laughing that much tell us what you think about Namjoon? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:what the fuck why are you asking me *annoyed tone*

Ciara;cuz we are curious *creasing hoseok leg*

I looked at Namjoon and saw him already smirking at me fuck it's ok let me just say it I don't want to be get teased by them

Luna:umm....he satisfies very good I feel like I am in heaven I cries cuz of high pleasure-

Liana:stop it I am feeling disgusting *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:why did you and Jk never did that? *smirk*

Jk:well when we do it I always blindfolds her so she never saw me naked *smirk*

Liana:ok...shut up let's get back to love story *glared*

Yoongi:so.....I fell for Jimin when he was 19 years old but I pushed him away thinking I will hurt him but ok we are finally together *smile*

Jimin:well I always loved him and this love didn't changed actually Jin hyung now tell us how do you know about us? *looks at jin*

Jin:umm....I get to knew about you both when we was in picnic before meeting Luna really I was happy but then I thought that maybe it was just a one time thing I waited for you both to tell us *smile*

Hoseok:so....my love story is also intresting we started as the competitors but ended up fucking eachother *smirk to ciara*

Ciara:I really loved that day remember when you proposed me *smile*

Namjoon:so...we are like Yin Yang we think same we want same honestly she is like a version of me and maybe that's why I fell for her deeply *smile*

Luna:I love him but I realised it very late *pecked his lip*

Tae;I fell for Riko seeing her bold side and also the way she handles herself in any fashion show *looks at riko*

Riko:I liked his body but then I started loving his soul *head on his shoulder*

Jk:I was amazed by her beauty her blue eyes bold aura everything was amazing my first thought about her was damn I need her in my life forever *smile*

Namjoon:afterall she is sister of Luna Ruiz *smirk*

Liana:I thought he is very innocent and cute but ok my thoughts get changed after watching his movies and dramas *smirk*

Riko;so in short we all are happy now and that's what we always wanted *smile*

Tae;yes.....I agree I am happy we are back again now we will not fall apart *smile*

Jin:don't worry about that my butterfly will always protect us *smirk to luna*

Luna:oh..yes always in your service master *smirk*

Namjoon:control Luna don't forget I am sitting next to you *gritting teeth*

Hoseok:damn that possessiveness *chuckles*

Riko:well what to say Tae is just like him *rolls eyes*

Tae & Namjoon:cuz we love you both and you both are just ours *glared*

Riko & Luna:ok ok got that now shut up *rolls eyes*

We all again started talking, laughing and eating yes this is the best time of my life spending time with my favorite people's I love it

Yoongi;Luna let's go I am craving for it *whispered*

Luna:oh...yeah me too *smile*

We both sneakily walked towards the balcony and lighted the cigarettes we was smiling while smoking cuz we are loving this moment

Luna:aghh....my smoke partner is getting married *pout*

Yoongi:its ok we can still smoke together *smile*

Luna:by the way are you excited for your wedding night? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:yes very much you know from past 1 week he didn't let me touch him *smokes*

Luna:wait why? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi;he said he want to test my patience that's why i kissed him today like this *looks at luna*

Luna:umm.....not a bad idea I should also try this in Namjoon *nods*

Yoongi:well I am happy for you both *smile*

Luna:me too......when you decided to reveal your marriage status to public? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:I don't know I mean you know it that we all are building a company together what if after revealing my marriage status it will effect the company? *serious tone*

Luna:I understand your point but you can't keep it hidden for long time *calm tone*

Yoongi:I know and I promise I will reveal it soon but I need time for sure *smile*

We both finished our cigarettes and walked inside joining everyone I sat beside Namjoon and he smelled my neck fuck he will knew that I again smoked

Namjoon:you again smoked? *glared*

Luna:umm.....I can't help myself *smile*

Namjoon:ahhh....I will get mad but you'll never listen to me *rolls eyes*

Luna:yes true tho *chuckles*

Namjoon:trying to be cool hmm? *whispered in her ear*

Luna:fuck you again exchanged your soul with bee *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:maybe *bite her earlobe*

I rolled my eyes and again get lost with my friends why he is so possessive but ok I love this possessiveness of his I smiled at him and pecked his cheek

--*1 Week Later*--

--*Wedding Day*--

Luna Pov

Today finally Yoongi and Jimin is getting married and I am very happy for them I was standing behind Jimin and he was getting ready for wedding

Jimin:so how am I looking? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Sexy *smirk*

Jimin;ahhh....Luna I am very excited you know I can't belive it that I getting married with him *hugs her*

Luna:*chuckles* calm down my friend or else your hairstyle will mess up *fixes his coat*

Jimin:Luna I like this smile on your face just never let it vanish *smile*

Luna:aww....my friends cares so much about me *smile*

After sometime we walked towards the aisle Yoongi was looking at him without blinking I stood beside Namjoon

Namjoon:they're looking so good together right *smile*

Luna:yes I really pray to God that he will keep there pair in every life *smile*

Father;Mr.Min Yoongi do you take Mr.Park Jimin as your husband *calm tone*

Yoongi:yes I do *smile*

Father:Mr.Park Jimin do you take Mr.Min Yoongi as your husband *calm tone*

Jimin:yes I do *smile*

Father;ok now you may kiss eachother *smile*

They both leaned towards eachother face and kissed lovingly to eachother yes this is the type of love every girl wants expect me

We both was throwing flower petals on them and enjoying the moments genuinely Jimin throwed the bouquet and it fell on my feet

Luna:you bitch I know you did it in purpose *gritting teeth*

I was walking towards him to punch him but suddenly Namjoon held my waist and pulled me close then he said While laughing

Namjoon:calm down lioness I am marrying you at any cost So what's the problem *laughs*

Yoongi & Hoseok:ooo....calm down lioness *smirk+teasing tone*

Luna:Yoongi you just get married today why you want to make him widow that soon hmmm.....? *sarcastic tone*

Yoongi:*gulped* nevermind I am going to my husband *smile*

Hoseok:seems like he still remember how you stabbed him *chuckles*

Luna:Mr.Dancer I can stab again so stop teasing me *glared*

Mateo:Hermana now when wedding is complete I should leave I will come in your wedding now *smile*

Luna;yaa....atleast stay one more day *hold his hand*

Mateo:I really want to but my work in Spain is also important *smile*

Namjoon:its ok when you'll visit us next time we will not let you go that soon *smile*

Mateo:ok....hermano I-I mean hyung *laughs*

Namjoon:its ok you'll get used to Korean language *smile*

Mateo:yeah....afterall my both sisters are going to marry Korean man's *smile*

Luna:Mingyu drop him to airport *smile*

Mingyu:ok noona *looks at mateo*

Mateo:let's go.....Mr.Kim *smirk*

Mingyu:yeah.... *gulped*

They both walked towards Mateo car Mingyu was holding his hand umm.....I shouldn't ship them but they look good together

Namjoon:I think he likes him *whispered*

Luna:who? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:Mingyu and Mateo isn't it visible? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:actually I agree with this creature *stood beside namjoon*

Namjoon:what do you mean by creature?I am Kim Namjoon the only man who can make your sister beg *smirk+looks at luna*

Liana:are you hearing unnie what he is saying I will surely kill him *angrily*

Luna:go ahead kill eachother I am going to Jin *rolls eyes*

Jk:same I am also going to Yoongi hyung house go ahead kill eachother *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:I am again asking you Jk what you saw in this cannibal girl *looks at liana*

Liana:yaaa.....don't call me cannibal Jesus will hate me *gritting teeth*

Namjoon:oh...yeah hello Mr.Jesus Christ where are you??it's ok just give her some brain *laughs*

Liana:you sinner *glared*

Namjoon:oh.....yes I am a sinner and I am proud of it *smirk*

Jk:let's go noona or we will get mad *hold Luna hand*

Luna:agreed *nods*

We both walked towards Jin, Lucy, Jimin and Yoongi they was talking about something Jk hugged Yoongi and congratulated him

Jin:they are again arguing? *chuckles*

Jk & Luna:what to say both are very similar *rolls eyes*

Lucy;what is the similarities between them? *raised eyebrow*

Jk:both are bees *looks at luna*

Luna:both annoys us in the wrost way *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:but you both also can't live without them *chuckles*

Jimin:my husband choosed to spill facts *sips champagne*

Ciara:guys let's cut the cake *smile*

Riko:oh...yes I am excited as hell *claps*

We all gathered around the cake table and the wedded couples cutted the cake and feed the first bite to eachother aww...so cute and at last all the couples kissed eachother lovingly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about there wedding well 1 more chapter left then it's finished bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
18.3K 2.2K 16
"All I ever wanted to do was leave this town and create a better life for myself and my family...If it weren't for the blackout, I never would have r...
230 28 4
You never know when your actions will come back to you.... Nobody knew what truly happened... Nobody knew the true cause of the death that took place...
19.3K 2.5K 69
A major accident seven years ago had stolen Jeon Jungkook's memory away from him, wiping it so clean that the only things he were left with were only...