Captured by aliens (It was hi...

Por ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... M谩s

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 馃槵

32. Could Toru be a pet?

316 13 3
Por ATallFennnec

Tegnuk's perspective:

After eating and cleaning up, Ri went to continue reviewing the guide he had sent, along with Tonuk.

Meanwhile, he stayed in the room to finish up organizing dates, years in advance for some because of just how long it takes for some to finish their training and get their place ready.

While working on this, he got startled by Toru pulling on his fur lightly due to being too focused.

He saw it start doing a lot of weird movements, but he finally understood what it meant when it wringed out its hair, splashing some water on the floor.

He wondered how its hair got so wet, though he had seen in the cameras that after physical activity it releases water, so it could be something like that.

Still, he was a bit surprised at the fact that Toru was asking him for help, especially with just how uncomfortable it looked around him before.

He grabbed a cloth from the kitchen, but when he walked back, he again, got startled by Toru being there, realizing that they still hadn't taught it not to go there like all the Turo's.

After realizing this, he noticed that the sink had a ton of water splashed all around it on the countertop. which let him realize what had actually happened.

He managed to get Toru out of the room and closed the door, not wanting it to find anything dangerous that it could hurt itself with.

When he looked back Toru was asking for the cloth, which he then gave.

He went back to clean up all the water to avoid it freezing later on, meanwhile he was thinking about Toru.

He was wondering how exactly something evolved to look exactly like a Tonovo baby, but he then realized that Toru knew how to use a cloth to dry itself.

He was confused as to how it could do that, but chalked it up to its planet maybe having a plant or something else, similar to a cloth, though he also wondered it this could work as proof of it being a pet.

After cleaning up, he walked out, making sure to close the door.

He saw Toru up on his desk, where he had left an open ink vial, to which he rushed to avoid having it spilled all over the schedule.

Thankfully it wasn't spilled, and a quick check on Toru's fingers confirmed it hadn't used the ink, although it had moved some things on the schedule.

He sat down, mostly relieved as it was easily fixable, but before working, he started thinking out loud on wether he should take Toru off the desk.

After a bit of debating, he decided that it was probably fine, since it seemed calm and hadn't done anything bad yet.

After a while of writing, he started wondering why it was so focused when he was writing, mostly on how it could be useful for its evolution.

He wondered if this could also work as proof for it being a pet, since maybe it could have been domesticated to just look cute and be interested in what its owner does, basically to just accompany.

After finishing his work, he didn't have much else to do, so he decided to play around with the Turos, who he quickly saw were already playing around happily.

While tossing around the three different balls the Turos had decided to play with at once, he was wondering about how a new third sentient species could look like.

Based on that Toru had a couple weird characteristics, like its long hair on the top of its head and its red lips, maybe it could be evidence that he was made for looks.

This could mean that their society was fairly advanced, if they're domesticating for looks, instead of utility, but, it was also true that Toru was very strong for its size, which negated that idea.

He continued wondering about this for a while until Tonuk came into the room to tell him that it was time to leave, since they would be snowed in again in a while.

He helped tidy up and get the Turos ready for bed, preparing their beds and grooming a Turo's hair.

Basically, after very little time, this causes a chain reaction that has all the Turos clean eachother up, eating dinner, getting sleepy and finally, sleeping, plus, its easier than just waiting for a Turo to start it.

He rinsed the dishes from dinner, since Ri had prepared some vegetables for dinner and so, they said their goodbyes and went home.

Tonuk's perspective:
Once again, Toru was accepting of getting into the crate, plus, it seemed to prefer it as opposed to the one they got it before, remembering its expression.

They managed to get home without too much trouble, allthough he did have to carry Ri once again, which was difficult, but he managed.

Finally home, after cleaning off all the snow clinging to his legs, Ri went over to chat with Gint on the couch while he went over to continue planning out when their friends could come over.

Meanwhile, Toru continued exploring the place, and though for a moment they thought of stopping it, they rationalized that they didn't have anything dangerous to Toru, so they let it be for the most part.

They did close a couple door, like the storage and office, learning a bit from before.

After a while of discussion and catching up on what everyone was doing, they finally set up an official date for when to meet up, which was in three days.

Then, Ri started chatting with him about what Gint told him, which was basically that the tests were going well, and it was basically confirmed that Toru was either a pack animal or pet, it was just a matter of finding evidence for either possibility.

Along with this, Gint mentioned that it turned out that they had a bit more time than they thought to use the machine so there was the possibility of using it to test wether Toru was a pet.

Basically, they would simulate how it would live with Tonovo, since they guessed they would probably be the most similar to a third sentient species, so, they would see how it acts when it lived with them for its whole life, rather than when in a pack.

It was fairly exciting learning this, plus, they were fairly curious as to what would happen when they found out the results, maybe they'd take Toru over to the technological area of the planet for research.

He turned on the screen to add some background noise while they both cleaned up the house, which there wasn't much to do, but they had put it off for a while so fur was gathering up on the floor.

They spent time not talking, meanwhile, they were both thinking of evidence for wether Toru was a pet or not, and later on they would chat about it.

After cleaning up the whole house, aka, sweeping the place because there was nothing else to clean, they went back to the couch, where they found Toru sitting on the couch curled up watching the screen.

They went over and noticed that it was shivering, so, Ri took a blanket out and they pushed Toru to the middle of the couch and smushed it inbetween themselves to warm up.

Toru seemed to squirm around a lot but eventually gave in and stayed there, still watching the screen, now with them.

Not paying any attention as to what was playing, they started chatting about what they had thought of as evidence.

The main arguments for Toru being a pet were:
-It literally looks like a baby
-It got used to other, new species extremely quickly
-It repeats words and does a lot of things that are adorable, so it could be meant to be a companion
-It was wearing weird clothes when it came to Ri's planet
-It likes to cuddle
-Has a lot of bad characteristics for survival without a ton of help
-It kind of understands how to use technology sometimes, so again, it could be meant to just be cute

Evidence against it:
-Could just be a pack animal, as it liked being with Turos
-Could be a symbiotic relationship instead of a pet relationship, explaining its bad survival capabilities and that it gets used to other species fast
-The clothes are thought to come from the ship it came from, which had the capacity to make them, this would also explain why the clothes were so weird and badly coloured, since Toru could have just pressed random buttons
-It could also just be that its enviroment is way different than what they expect, explaining its bad survivability in their planets
-It could also be that Toru just presses the tablet randomly and doesn't actually understand what's happening

Plus, even if it was a pet it didn't necessarily mean that there was a third sentient species, though it was a good chance.

After a while of talking, they noticed that Toru had fallen asleep, and when they saw the time, they realized they should also be asleep.

They hadn't eaten dinner, but either way they all had ate a ton of food to bulk for winter quicker, while the Turos didn't look, as to not make them jealous, so they were fine.

After a while of idly watching the screen, they fell asleep as well.

Fun fact:
There are two main divisions in the planet for how everyone lives, there's the rural area, where Tonuk, Ri, Tegnuk, etc, live, and there's the technological area, where Gint lives.
The rural area focuses mostly on having everyone there have a relaxed life with not too much going on, along with food production, woodworking, production hobbies and other activities like it.

The technological area focuses on continuing research and, as the name suggests, has a lot more advanced technology to aid in this.

The division was made as there wasn't a need for so many researchers, along with the fact that not everyone wanted to be one, since after a while, there weren't many other jobs, as well as that it was found that living with so much technology isn't good for health.

Anyone is allowed to live on whichever area they want and the government has programs to help anyone with changing lifestyles.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.1K 48 19
Murry was never really into anything... especially aliens or outer space. Since he is nonverbal and, on the spectrum, no one understands him anyway...
188K 5.4K 80
Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space with her mother and father after passin...
148K 7.7K 54
New edited version out now!!! I highly recommend reading that one instead, as this was the very first rough write of this story! As an alien invasion...
11 Hours Por Amya Olivia

Ciencia Ficci贸n

143 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...