EYES DON'T LIE | GILL & KRISH...

chimmybts0113 द्वारा

[Completed] its about two beautiful man who fell in love with each other. some obsession ,possessive ness, je... अधिक

introduction
The unknown feelings
you deserves a punishment baby~
Announcement
i just love you
what is happening here
is this the end
Tell me ishan who you belongs to~
you can't run away from me darling
don't tell me I don't warn you first
it was number locked
it's painful to wait
HE IS IN HOSPITAL HOW CAN I TAKE REST
ishan we need to talk
you need rest too
but did his voice reach to shubman's ears
in sleeping ishan felt someone cares his hair
The real game
The devil smirk
i will come back now give me permission to go
if i left you alive
don't you ever show your face to me
sometimes later i don't feel the pain
i am dying from inside
where did ishan go?
i love you
first night (M)
waiting is painful (part 2)
The end

ishan ride me ~

2.3K 103 60
chimmybts0113 द्वारा

A/n - i don't know so much about marriage rituals so i made rules by myself...

_________________________________(*3*)

" finally sab kuch tik sey ho gaya upp kya khete hay samdhi ji"? Mr.gill asked mr. Kishan.

They are having a little conversation after the marriage, ishans parents with shubman's parents and rohit, virat was present there. Aditi take ishan and mayank take shubman with him.

" ha baccho ke khusi mehi hamari khusi hay " mr. Kishan said.
" par dono may sey kon ghar chor ke dusre ke ghar ayega"?

" ishan hi ayega quki ooh tho bott- rohit grab virat's mouth. Rohit smiles nervously at them.

" virat kehene ki kosis kar raha tha ki ishan ko ana chahiye" rohit said.

" hame koi problem nehi hay" everyone nodded.

" samdhi ji dono eksath tho nehi hay na aj ki rat " shubman's dad said.

" ohh nehi nehi oh alag room may hay"

" ha tab tho tik hay" it was a part of their rituals that groom and bride can not see each other on the marriage night.

Everyone was so tried at that moment so without any further do they stop talking and goes for sleep. But virat and rohit have to leave because of tomorrow's match.
Both saying goodbye to everyone including ishan and shubman and left.

.
.
.
" where is ishan "? Shubman asked to mayank after waiting long for ishan.

"Don't you know today you can not see each other's face " mayank said wearing comfortable clothes for sleeping. Tonight he will sleep with shubman. At first he gets irritated but baki ke relative bhi hay ..oh kaha soyenge! That's why he have no choice.

" i know but i want to see him..please mayank " shubman winning

" no " mayank smirk and sleep on the bed. Shubman sighed and goes the bathroom, wash himself wears comfortable clothes that his bother in law gave him.

He silently sleeps next to mayank and thinks " jab mayank sho jayega may ishan sey jake mill lunga"

" vul kar bhi ey kadam mat uthana ishan ke sath raj bhaiya hay " mayank said after reading his mind.

Shubman grabs his phone and decides to message ishan ..he change the name ishan to husband.

Husband 🦋💋🧎‍♂️

Ishu i miss you.... (delivered at 11:21)
(Seen at 11:22)
Ishu kya kar raha hay...( 11: 22)
(Seen 11:22)
Ishu i love you...(11:23)
(Seen 11:23)
Ishu muje vuk laga hay ek kissi chahiye...🥺( 11:23)
(Seen 11:24)
Ishu seen kar ke reply ku nehi kar raha (11:25)

May raj bhaiya bol raha hu up ka pyera ishu sone may beyast hay , tho ishu ka kissi nehi milega 🤭🧐

Shubman quickly closed his phone "oh God so embarrassing " he thought.
Chup chap sone may hi Bhalai hay ....
.
.
.
In the morning ishans family do some rituals and it's time to send ishan to shubman's house.

"Beta mera ishan ka khyal rakho ge na" ishans mother said

" samdhi ji up chinta mat kijiye shubman kya ishan ka khyal rakhe ga ...ishan khud shubman sey jada samaj dar hay" mr.gill said.

" papa may upne husband ka khyal raklunga ...ishu ki kabhi bhi sikayat ka moka nehi dunga" shubman said

Ishan blushed at his statement, he kissed his nephew  and feeling bad for leavening his family, ishan hug his family members his friends .

Shubman saw aditi was saying something in ishans ears and ishan was slightly blushing??
He goes to them and pulled ishan by his waist slowly,

" bye aditi..ishan let's go your parents was looking for you " shubman said.

Aditi trying to control her laugh. Shubman and ishan both come back where everyone was present.

Sometimes later they leave.
.
.
.
.
They reach mr.gill's house (bihar to Punjab) ishan was felling so tried from travelling..he just wanted to sleep right now , it's already evening...when he entered shahneel dii was waiting for them, she and mrs. gill did some rituals like (arti utarna etc.)
Ishan was feeling so tried he even don't want to eat but shubman's mom forced him to eat before he's going to take rest.

After eating ishan goes to shubman's room and led his body on the mattress..and fell asleep.

Here shubman was trying to follow ishan but shahneel hold his hand.
" ere itna bhi kya jaldi hay ..rat may tera hi hone bala hay" she winked

" diiii stop " shubman looked away hiding his red face.

" chal meri madat kar dey kam may"

" par dii thore der muje ishan sey baat karna hay...car may bhi tune sara bhakt ishan sey baat kar ta raha ...muje mokahi nehi mila"

" chup chap chal mere sath" she said and grabs his hand takes him away.

Everyone started to decorate the house .. " shubman jake ishan ko jaga dey tere room kobhi tho sajana hoga" shubman's mother said

" finally!!!" Shubman thought .he goes to his room and saw his husband was sleeping cutely . He led down behind him and hugged him from behind. Ishan turned around and hugged him back.

Shubman was looking at ishan, the way ishans bangs reach over his eyes , ishans natural pink lips, his cute bottom nose, and his obsession..ishans neck mole.

" or kitna tare ga "? Ishan said opened his eyes.

" jab tak anke hay tab tak dek tha rahunga" shubman said placing a kiss on ishans nose.

They were started a each other for a quiet time, ishan felt something on his stomach. He hides his face on shubman's neck.

" ishan beta ....shubman darbaja kholo" a voice coming from behind the door.

Ishan lightly pushed shubman feeling embarrassment. He got up and opened the door. Here his mother in law was standing..a teasing smile travelling on her lips.

" iss room ko decorate kar na hay ....tab tak tum mere sath akar rat ke liye kurta chose karlo" she said

Ishan shyly nodded his head and going with her.

.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes later everything was done and it was almost 10 . Ishan and shubman also gets ready

(Ignore kd & sj in the back mirror )
Btw it's their kurta for their first night.

Shahneel take shubman to his room where ishan is waiting. Shubman opened the door and it was.....

Wow....
But when he saw ishan...the beautiful decoration doesn't matter for him. Ishan was looking so beautiful.

" it's a gift from me ... " shahneel said.

" thanks dii ...he's so beautiful " shubman said looking at ishan.

Shahneel and mrs. gill made them sit together...both are blushing so hard.
" ishan beta jesa Maine kaha hay besha hi karna tik hay tho hum chal te hay" she said

Ishan nodded his head. They both left..shubman get up and lock the door. He goes to ishan and sat beside him.

Ishans heart was beating so fast. Shubman grabs ishans face and kissed his forehead. " ishan i never thought this day will be come...but i know my love is real, i want to take care of you, i want to give you every happiness, my love, my heart is only belongs to you. I promised you i will never make you cry......

Shubman hugged him tightly. Let's his tears began..ishan kissed his shoulder.

Sometimes later shubman breaks the hug " ishan let's sleep..."

Ishan looking at him dumbfounded " huh let's sleep means what....!!!

Ishan hold his hand to stop him " shub it's our first night together after our marriage..."

" ishan i don't want to repeat the same mistakes...i don't want to forced you to anything...!!!! Shubman said looking away.

Ishan got up and stands in front of him he cupped shubman's face " but i want this "

" ishan are you sure "?? Shubman said grabbing ishans waist closing the between them.

" yes please ~ " ishan said in shubman's ear.

Shubman learns in and plants a long kiss on ishans cheeks, he kissed ishans both eyes slowly..

"You are so beautiful and mine "
" your eyes drive me crazy every time i look at them "

" bare romantic ho rahe ho gill sahab" ishan said

" who I'm to you..ishu " shubman said his eyes got darker.

Ishan takes a big glap " my hus..band"

Shubman smirk in satisfied . Ishan place his hand on shubman's shoulder and gently touch his lips to shubman's..they begins to move their lips together, ishan slowly sweep his tongue along inside of shubman's lower lips,
They're lips moving slowly, lightly..shubman's response the same.

Ishan pushed his his tongue inside shubman's mouth gently moves against shubman's tongue, slowly the soft kiss turned deeper and harder.

Shubman groans in pleasure...he tightly holds ishan between his legs, his crotch started to pain...it becames needy.

Ishan pulled away from their hot kiss ...looking at shubman's lips that are full with ishans saliva.

Ishan started to unbuttoned shubman's kurta..he place a soft but long kiss on shubman's neck.

Before anything happened ishan accidentally grabs shubman's bandage hand quite tightly. Shubman groaning in a pain little.

" ooh I'm so sorry...i almost forgot you're still hasn't recovered it " ishan said felling guilty.

" ishan it's okk I'm fine.....let's continue " shubman said holding his husband's face.

" no you will get hurt again " ishan said.

They became silent for a moment...shubman doesn't want to end up like this...
Shubman laid on the bed and looked at him .

Ishan raised his eyebrows at his action.

" ISHAN RIDE ME "

_________________________________(*3*)

A/n : I'm so embarrassed also ...i am not expert in smut but i will try...
Let see in the next chapter what happens between them.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.7K 907 14
the story binds between Shubman and Ishan who was forced in a marriage where Ishan was in love but Shubman wasn't..... Ishan promised that he will ma...
97.2K 6.9K 34
An accident reawakens long-lost feelings. Will Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan find their happily ever after, or is star-crossed romance their destiny?
Truth or Dare ...... द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

93.9K 4.8K 42
Kiss me Ishan it's your dare ~ says Shubman ×××××× fuck me right here it's your dare ~ says Ishan ×××××× marry me a dare for you ~ says Abhishek to...
77.3K 5.2K 34
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...