# ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ...

By M2TOUCHY

๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You c... More

โœฐ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โœฐ
๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ !!!
jus a reminder
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
!!!!
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
Jus sum
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
ANNOUNCEMENT ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
ANNOUNCMENT PT.2! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โ˜…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
ANNOUNCMENT PT.3 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
ANNOUNCEMENT
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
BIG LITTYYYY
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โ˜…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
!!!
opinion
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ #๐Ÿ‘
bonus chapter!!
another bonus chapt!

โ˜…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

5.6K 143 70
By M2TOUCHY

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:37PM

AALIYAH was over the boys house today because she had wanted to hang out with dd for the day.

She never actually hung out with him one on one before and she was bored so she decided why not.

Soon as Aaliyah got into the home notti was the one who had opened the door. He looked her up and down before going back to the kitchen to continue whatever he was doing.

dd heard the door open as he then went downstairs before going over to Aaliyah. "Hey Aaliyah." dd said as he hugged the girl. She hugged back of course.

"Hey dd." Aaliyah said as dd then went towards the kitchen, Aaliyah following.

Soon as they got in the kitchen notti was taking small glances, but he still wasn't speaking. And Aaliyah knew he was suspicious as to why she was at his house. Especially if he didn't invite her.

"You want something?" dd said turning his head to Aaliyah as he has the fridge open. Notti was taking his chipotle out the microwave.

Aaliyah thought for a second before she shook her head yes. "Just a water please." Aaliyah asked politely as dd nodded taking 2 cold waters out the fridge.

dd then went to the pantry as he held out some Oreos showing them to Aaliyah. Aaliyah laughed before nodding her head.

Notti was watching it all. Why was Aaliyah laughing at dd? Notti now had an attitude because he didn't like how the girl hasn't spoken to him yet.

Notti then went over to the drawer before grabbing a fork as he headed upstairs to his room.

dd just watched his brother go upstairs. He then shook his head before he grabbed the water and Oreos taking him and Aaliyah upstairs.

dd was already knowing notti was jealous. He saw what Aaliyah was doing, but he was still gonna enjoy his time with his friend.

The two then went into dd's room as he sat the stuff on his desk where he scooted up another gaming chair next to his original one as he then sat.

dd then turned to Aaliyah who had just sat down in the gaming chair he had pulled up. She then looked at dd waiting for him.

"Alright, so what game you wanna learn how ta play?" dd asked Aaliyah as she thought for a moment as dd handed her a controller.

"Fortnite?" Aaliyah asked as dd then nodded his head. He then put them on the game as he started his little tutorial.

"DD GET HIM IM LOW!" Aaliyah screamed as dd cackled loudly. The girl kept making them lose every round they had and dd just found it hilarious.

"A-Aaliyah behind you!" dd stuttered. He was laughing so hard he couldn't even assist Aaliyah properly. I'm talking stomping his feet and jumping out of his gaming chair.

Aaliyah eventually got killed as she sat the controller down and turned her head slowly towards dd. Who was still currently laughing his ass off.

Aaliyah just shook her head as she then slapped DD's knee as he bolted up rubbing the spot with a glare on his face. Aaliyah then started laughing causing them both to laugh.

The two then whipped their heads towards the door as he had opened showing no other than notti.

He had walked closer to the two as he stood besides dd looking at the computer. He then glanced at Aaliyah who was just sitting there.

And he looked pissed

"Mami said text her back." Notti said as dd then nodded before he held his hand out. Notti then dabbed him up before walking away and exiting out the room.

dd and Aaliyah then went back to the lobby and continued to play.

Truth be told, their mom did actually text dd, but notti used that as an excuse just to see what the two were doing.

dd was laughing loudly and he also heard Aaliyah laughing and that pissed him off even more.

Notti stood outside of dd's door contemplating if he should act out. But quickly made his decision as he then turned around and opened the door walking back in.

dd and Aaliyah was just watching him as he went infront of the girl before grabbing her arm making her sit up quickly.

Notti led them outside of dd's room before taking them into his room where he shut the door.

Notti then let go of Aaliyah as she rubbed the spot notti had held her at with a frown. It wasn't that aggressive, but it wasn't gentle.

"What the fuck is ya problem dick?" Aaliyah asked with an irritated face. All he had to do was speak if he wanted her attention.

Notti then rolled his eyes before crossing his arms. "Why you movin funny?" Notti asked Aaliyah bluntly as she then tilted her head confused.

But she quickly realized notti meant why did she not speak to him at all. So she just rolled her eyes at his question. If he wanted to speak to her that bad he could have just said that.

"Please grow up notti, seriously. dd is my friend and I can hangout with him if I want." Aaliyah said looking at notti who had an irritated face displayed.

Notti just gave her a bored look as she made a face at him. "neva said you couldn't hang with him, just why you ain't speak?" Notti asked as Aaliyah just sighed.

"what if I didn't wanna speak? ever thought about that?" Aaliyah asked notti sarcastically as he then shrugged. He wasn't about to go back and forth, he especially wasn't about to show Aliyah that he cared.

"aight bet, bye." Notti told her before he pointed to the door. Aaliyah just looked at him in disbelief before she turned around and opened the door exiting.

Notti just went and sat on his bed before he threw his head back in annoyance. why did he even pull the girl away? He regretted it badly.

He then lifted his head up before he stared off into space. He has something for her

But as soon as Aaliyah got back in dd's room, she sat down as dd watched her every move. He could tell notti had pissed her off. She only ever acted like that when he did.

"yo you good ma heart?" dd asked Aaliyah as she just shook her head yes before picking the controller back up and sitting back down.

"Another game?" Aaliyah asked turning her head to dd as he laughed before nodding.

1 HOUR LATER

"Bye dd! Ima be back over soon I promise." Aaliyah said as dd walked her to the door. Notti was in the kitchen aswell.

"Bet, I had fun ma heart." dd said as they both stopped at the door. Aaliyah then hugged dd as they rocked back and forth before she pulled away.

Aaliyah then glanced at notti who was sitting at the barstool drinking his water and on his phone.

Aaliyah then looked back at dd who had a small smirk on his face. He knew notti was mad, and he would apologize to his brother after the girl left.

dd felt like he played a part in as to why notti had an attitude, so he felt like he should apologize when the girl leaves.

But truth be told notti wasn't mad at his brother, he was just upset that Aaliyah came straight in the house and practically ignored him. He thought it was petty and childish.

Aaliyah then said her goodbyes one last time before she left the house. dd then shut the door as he turned to notti who was now looking at dd.

"Yo bro." dd said walking over towards his brother. Notti lifted his head up to show he was listening before putting his phone down.

"Yea?" Notti asked as dd walked up behind him with his hand on notti's shoulder. dd then started scratching behind his head. He really thought his brother was mad at him.

"you mad at me twin?" dd asked his brother as notti quickly shook his head before letting out a small laugh.

"Why would I be mad atchu?" Notti asked his brother confused. Did dd really think he was mad him because of a girl?

dd just cleared his throat before shrugging his shoulders. "I thought you was mad cuz I was hanging with Aaliyah." dd said before sitting down next to notti.

"Why would I be mad about you hanging with her?" notti asked as dd shrugged again.

"I'm not mad atchu, I'm not mad at all." Notti told his brother as dd nodded his head before hugged notti and heading upstairs.

As soon as dd went upstairs notti just threw his head back groaning. He really needed to stop showing emotions when it came to Aaliyah.

It was hard, Aaliyah was having an affect on him and he didn't like it one bit. But what was his real reason as to why he didn't wanna be official with Aaliyah?

Maybe he was just scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
105K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
262K 11.7K 31
"Ion work jobs, Bitch I am a job." Started April 7th 2023 Republished may 23rd 2023 Finished may 23rd 2024
154K 3.2K 37
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...