★𝟐𝟒

(I seen how bad yall wanted it and I lowkey feel bad so here's the chapter 😭, enjoy my spoiled loves! 💋)

HARLEM, NEW YORK
DELI
4:29PM

THE BOYS were currently at the deli and they were getting some snacks.

Notti had walked infront of dd and ddot the whole time. They finally managed to get him out the house, so they didn't wanna pressure him.

Notti and Aaliyah hadn't talked in a week and honestly? He was ignoring her. After the third day Aaliyah just gave up. She knew she wasn't about to get an answer so she stopped.

dd and ddot felt bad for notti. they knew he hadn't shown any other affection for any other girl as he did with Aaliyah, especially after he got out of his previous relationship. But we don't talk about that bitch.

But they also felt bad for Aaliyah too, they could see how hard she was trying when it came to notti. And they tried not to interfere with their business, but it was hard seeing notti so angry and locked in his room.

So for the boys to finally get notti out of the house they were gonna do everything in their power to cheer him up. Or atleast try to

Notti didn't even wanna be here right now. He would rather lay down and go to sleep as he had been doing for the past week.

Notti had opened the door to the deli as he walked in, ddot and dd following behind him.

Notti then went to the chip isle as he scanned them trying to chose which one he wanted. But as he was picking out some, 2 guys walked past him and notti could've sworn he heard the name Aaliyah.

"Nah bro her shit fat and she got a pretty face, hopefully she let me smash word to." Notti said as he then looked over to the guy. And that made notti's blood boil.

So notti being notti, he walked over to the two guys as they stopped infront of the freezer continuing to talk.

"Yo." Notti said behind one of the guys as they both then turned around.

"Ya name mark?" Notti asked the darkskin one as he shook his head no confused. But notti then turned his head to the other one and asked the same question with his finger out.

"Is ya name mark?" Notti asked with a bored face as the lightskin one nodded his head slight still confused.

And as soon as notti saw the slight nod from mark he immediately punched him causing dd and ddot to run over towards him.

And since notti had been angry the whole week he was really taking his anger out on the boy. And it was looking rough for mark.

"Notti let go!" Ddot yelled as him and dd pulled him back. Mark then got up off the floor as his homeboy pulled him away.

mark put up a fight, but he didn't win. So the homeboy ended up dragging mark out of the deli as they quickly left. Causing dd and ddot to look at notti like he was crazy.

"I get you mad and all, but you can't be fighting random niggas notti wasssup whichu bro?" Dd asked as notti just sat there breathing heavily with his fists clutched.

"I'm out." Notti said shaking his head as the two boys followed after him. They went home quickly after that.

2 HOURS LATER

Notti was in his room as he was laid down in the dark. He had blackout curtains so his room could be pitch black if he wanted it to.

Notti then tossed and turned as he heard knocking on his door. "Go away bro." Notti said loudly, but whoever was behind the door wasn't leaving.

The doorknob then turned as notti heard the person come in. "Bro I just say go-" notti said but instead he saw Aaliyah standing there looking around awkwardly.

"Notti" Aaliyah said quietly causing notti to immediately groan before he put the pillow over his head. He wasn't in the mood for whatever this was.

"Bye Aaliyah." Notti said annoyed as he tried to go back to sleep. But Aaliyah didn't come all the way over here just for him to tell her to leave.

Notti shouldve already knew that Aaliyah wasn't about to leave. Aaliyah just sat there, the real reason she came was because she hasn't seen notti the whole week and she just had to see him even if he got mad at her.

But another reason was because mark had called her saying that a lightskin boy had just fought him and Aaliyah knew right then and there it was no other than notti. So she also came to ask why.

"Notti just listen then I'll leave." Aaliyah said as notti just groaned loudly before he sat up, he then turned his head to Aaliyah and she did look mad pretty.

"Why did you beat up mark in the deli notti?" Aaliyah asked notti as he then got up out of the bed quickly. Why was she asking about that? Did mark go to Aaliyah for her aid?

it actually hurt notti's feelings, was Aaliyah moving on right after he was attempting to show her he wanted her back? It made notti's blood boil just thinking about Aaliyah cleaning up mark's injuries. She was supposed to do that with him.

"Aaliyah word to get the fuck out bro." Notti said fed up. He felt like Aaliyah was defending mark and that especially made his blood boil.

"Why are you always so angry? What did I ever do to you notti but love you, seriously." Aaliyah asked him with hurt all in her voice. Notti then moved over towards Aaliyah as she backed up into the door.

Notti stood right infront of her as she just stood there thinking about what he was about to do next.

"So you takin his side?" Notti asked annoyed as Aaliyah just shook her head. That's not what she was trying to interpret. Notti was just being difficult.

"Did I say that- that's what it sound like, I'm not finna argue whichu bro get out." Notti said shooing her as he then turned around going back to the bed.

Aaliyah just sighed loudly before she turned herself and exited out of the room. She then headed downstairs where dd and ddot was sitting there waiting for her.

"So what happened? Yall good?" dd asked as Aaliyah shook her head no. "He dead told me to leave." Aaliyah said sighing as dd threw his head back. Ddot just shook his head.

"Cmon I'll give you a ride home." dd said grabbing his keys as Aaliyah just nodded. She was very disappointed. she atleast thought notti would let her explain herself, but clearly he didn't want anything to do with her so what more could she do?

Aaliyah was really hoping this wasn't gonna affect anything, she didn't know how she could live without notti.