★𝟏𝟗

(This chapter will be based off Zoey and ddots relationship)

HARLEM NEW YORK
MCCOY RESIDENCE
6:28PM

IT WAS almost 6:30 and Zoey was in her bed watching tv and she was on the phone with ddot as always.

Ever since they've met the two were on and off at first, they would go days without talking. But the two couldn't be away from eachother for so long so they always ended up back on good terms.

But these past months the two were inseparable. Whenever you saw ddot you saw Zoey.

Whenever you saw Zoey you saw ddot. It was just back and forth. And almost everybody was hipped about their..situationship.

But Zoey wanted something more. Ddot already told her from the start that he wasn't the committed type person, but Zoey didn't care.

Zoey was originally only fucking with ddot from the start because she was bored and he approached her first. But she fell so hard.

They have been in a situation for almost 7 months and Zoey was starting to feel like they wouldn't never be official. Does it really take 7 months to ask somebody to be your girlfriend?

She was lowkey thinking about asking him to be her boyfriend instead. If that was the measures it was gonna take.

Ddot on the other hand had been thinking about asking Zoey to be his girlfriend for a while now.

He was just scared to commit. He had always had everybody he wanted and did whatever he wanted with whoever.

But Zoey was different, she wasn't like your ordinary girl and he loved that about her. She was her own person.

dd had been up his ass for a few months now about finally settling down with Zoey. So he had now made up his mind.

He was gonna invite Zoey over and finally make her his.

"Yo z." ddot said over the phone as Zoey quickly picked up her phone and putting her face into the camera showing she was there.

"Yea?" Zoey asked as ddot immediately smiled at the girl. She was so pretty head to toe and he loved her smile.

"Can you come over today?" Ddot asked Zoey as she nodded before grabbing her remote and cutting her tv off.

"Want me to come right now?" Zoey asked ddot as he nodded. She then hopped out of her bed and got dressed.

"Ima meet you, let me know when you leave the house aight?" ddot told her as she nodded finishing her caprisun before grabbing her jacket.

After Zoey was done getting ready she told ddot to leave the house as they were now on the way to meetup.

5 minutes later Zoey finally saw a figure in the distance. She then saw ddot walking towards her with his hands in his pockets.

Zoey almost immediately smiling at the boy. She loved every feature of him and she really felt like she would settle down with him.

Soon as Zoey got infront of ddot she embraced him tightly as he hugged back with the same energy.

"Hey ma." ddot said giving Zoey a kiss as she kissed back. She then interlocked their hands as they started walking towards his home.

"I missed you." Zoey said looking up at ddot as he smiled at her.

"I missed you too, and I got a surprise for you." ddot said as Zoey then started clapping her hands. She loved surprises.

The two then hurriedly and walked to his home.

Soon as they got into ddot's house he took Zoey upstairs as he made her close her eyes. He was leading her upstairs with his hands on her hips and her hands covering her eyes.

"Ddot are you pranking me or something." Zoey asked as she let out a laugh. Ddot then laughed aswell before saying no.

He finally was infront of his door as he opened it leading them in there.

"Open your eyes." Ddot said as Zoey then removed her hands from her eyes seeing the sight infront of her.

"Oh Darrian." Zoey said as her eyes immediately welled up with tears. After talking about this for a while it was finally happening.

Zoey saw a will you be my girlfriend proposal infront of her making her immediately start crying

She had been waiting for this moment and now she finally got it. It brought happy tears to her eyes.

Zoey quickly turned towards ddot as she nodded her head yes eagerly. Ddot then embraced her as they rocked back and forth.

"You asshole I had been waiting for so long for this." Zoey said as ddot laughed wiping her tears.

He then grabbed her hand as he lead her over to his bed where the stuff sat.

"So that's a yes?" Ddot asked fake clueless as Zoey looked at him with a 'really?' Face.

She then picked up the flowers before smelling them. She then hugged ddot again before giving him a kiss.

"Oh my gosh i have to call Aaliyah." Zoey said as ddot started laughing again before backhugging Zoey.

He then grabbed the pandora ring off the flowers removing the chocolate. He then grabbed Zoey's hand gently before sliding the ring on her finger, Zoey watching his every move.

At this point Zoey was just bawling, she had been waiting so long and she honestly was caught off guard.

Honestly for ddot every fear he had since picking up Zoey went away after seeing her reaction. He really didn't know Zoey was that eager to be in a relationship.

She never told him about anything or brung up the topic, he definitely would have did it quicker.

But now he was more than happy to be able to call her his girlfriend.

His girlfriend