★𝟏𝟐

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:36pm

IT'S been about 5 days since notti last saw Aaliyah. Ever since she walked in on him kissing a girl she hasn't spoken to him since that night.

Notti knew from that point on how aaliyah acted that night, Aaliyah was dead serious about everything she said.

To her calling him her man, to her saying she wanted him, it was all true. And now he felt horrible

So now knowing that Aaliyah was serious with her actions, he didn't know what to do. The whole situation was stressing him out.

Because Aaliyah had actually developed feelings for the boy, and she was trying her hardest so he could see that.

He felt like he needed to apologize. But that's not what he does.

Notti didnt feel like he was in the wrong either, I mean the two didn't date so why would he have to apologize right?

Either way he was too stubborn to apologize and he most likely wasn't going to. But here we are, still no contact between the two.

Notti was just in his room laying down, what he has been doing for the past 5 days. He hasn't come out of his room, only to take showers, eat, drink, and use the bathroom.

Usually ever since the situation when it was late at night, notti would feel like he should call the girl to make things right.

But of course he wasn't gonna do that.

But anyways, him and the boys were just gonna go to the deli today to play the game and chill.

Atleast that was the plan.

Notti was laying face flat on his bed, until he heard knock at his door.

"Yo bro, open the door." dd said as notti groaned before getting out of his bed and opening the door.

"What?" Notti asked voice raspy as dd rolled his eyes before stepping in.

"Cmon, we finna leave now." dd told notti as he sat down on his bed and got on his phone.

Notti inaudibly sighed before going in the bathroom to take a shower.

He walked towards the bathroom before closing the door. He stood infront of the mirror as he examined himself.

His hair was sticking up so he decided to put it in a ponytail.

He then turned the shower on and got in.

About 20 minutes later, notti was done with his shower as he went back to his room.

Truth to be told, he really didn't wanna leave out of the house. It was a 90/100% chance he would bump into Aaliyah. And he didn't know what he would do if he saw her.

But he decided to go nonetheless, he couldn't spend time away from his brother and his bestfriend because he was in a sour mood.

Notti walked over to his dresser seeing that dd got out.

He picked out an outfit before gettin dressed. He took longer than expected.

After notti was done gettin dressed, he walked downstairs where he saw dd and ddot.

"About time nigga." ddot said causing dd to laugh and notti roll his eyes.

"Let's just go." Notti said as the boys nodded before getting up and leaving the house.

As they were walking dd and ddot were trying to cheer notti up, he could tell because of the way they kept bothering him.

"Yall suck at this." Notti said as the two boys stopped talking and looked around awkwardly.