Wishper Of The Heart [COMPLE...

By Thank_you_Too

Sam(G!p)XMon (AU) When Khun Sam saw a little girl, that lead to unfold her past with a young girl, who she w... More

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 1- Ghost From The Past
Chapter 2 - Some Memories Never Fade 1
Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2
Chapter 4 - Happy pills
Chapter 5 - I Am Really Sorry
Chapter 6 - We All Are Stubborn
Chapter 7 - She Is My Sister
Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want
Chapter 9 - My Daughter's Mother
Chapter 10 - You Own My Heart ❤️
Chapter 11- We Are Family
Chapter 13 - I Love You
Chapter 14 - Pronounce Wife and Wife
Chapter 15 - One Of A Kind
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Am Stupid
Chapter 17 - White Strawberries
Chapter 18 - I Am Always With You
Chapter 19 - Welcome To The Family
Chapter 20 - Da-Da, Ma-Ma
Chapter 21 - She Is My Life
Chapter 22 - I Missed You
Chapter 23 - I Am Only Yours
Chapter 24 - Special Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT-1
NEW STORY !!!!!
Chapter 25 - Bonus Chapter

Chapter 12 - My Little Bunny

3.3K 141 25
By Thank_you_Too

WARNING  ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Sam's front is pressed against Mon's back, her lip is on Mon's nape, her hand is roaming the body. Then she move towards  Mon's ears and said in low voice

"Baby, can I confessed something"
"Uhmm" Mon turn her body facing Sam

"I never forget about you for last 5 years, I think about you most the time, you may not believe me but you hunt me every single day, I don't know what to do, I was helpless. I couldn't share my pain with anyone, because no one know about it. But thank God, when I saw you on the stage that day. Its like I got hit by lighting.

My friend set up lots of girls, but I never wanted to meet anyone. Its like you took my heart with you without my knowledge, when you left. I don't have interest in anyone.

I don't know how precious you are to me that time, but after you left, everything seems empty, like something is missing from my life. Even I realized later, that 4 month with you, was so precious to me. But I was too late.

That time, when you said you were pregnant, I was scared and I lied to you, I know my ex won't come back but I lied to you. I was so stupid.
You must suffered alone, I am so sorry.

But I wished and I prey everyday, that one day I could met you and the baby"

"Teerak, I don't want to deal in past, as Dad said we can't changed it. But now we are here.
For your information, I like you from the day I saw you for first time, you were so lovely, you helped me, even you don't know me.
If I don't meet you that day, I may end up as a prostitute. You save my life.

What we did was not only your fault, I want to do it with you, you are not forcing me. I know I was young, but I want to kept your gift, a beautiful gift. So don't think otherwise. Lets try to see positively"

"Uhhmm, you are so sweet, baby. You never judge me, I can be myself with you, even you know I was born uhh"

"Intersex" Sam nod, Mon continued

"Why would I, everyone is different, thats make who we are, I don't see any difference in you, you are you, handsome and beautiful and I love you"

Sam reach for Mon's lip, gave a passionate kiss, her tears fall to hear Mon's words
"I love you too, you are an angel on the earth"
"Haah"
"You are baby, you are" Mon smile

"So no other thought, Lets live our life together and happily with our daughter"

"Yeah, I would love to. I want to see you first when I opened my eyes, and want to see you last before I close my eyes"
"Ok, thats easy" Mon smile
"Uhmm"
"Ok, lets sleep, you have to wake up early"
"Uhmm"
After giving a kiss on lip, Mon turn around then try to sleep.

Sam couldn't sleep and she wrapped her hand around Mon's belly and caressing. After few second she slipped her hand under Mon's top, then she move her hand upwards little by little and that lands on Mon's perfect breast, the skin is so soft, Sam just squeeze the breast.

Mon release low moan "uhh Daddy"
By hearing Mon's moan, Sam's member wake up, Mon can sense the erection on her butt.

Sam just removed her hand from Mon's body and put it in-between her crotch and Mon butt.
Mon turn her head and looked at Sam, her face is totally red. Sam couldn't make eye contact with Mon.

"I am sorry" Sam wishper
"Why?"
"Baby you know why, sorry, I will sleep on other side."
Sam get up from bed and try to go on other side of the bed.

But Mon hold her hand, she too get up and said

"Followed me"

Without waiting for Sam answered, Mon slipped through the door. Sam looked at her daughter who is sleeping soundly, then she move her feet and went towards door, she just closed the door behind her.
She is crushing herself, she though because of her perverted manner, Mon will make her sleep somewhere else.

Mon is already at ground floor, and stand in front of the guest room.
When Sam reach there, Mon hold Sam's hand and dragged inside the room and locked the door.

Mon just went to drawer and bring out fresh bedsheet and put on the bed. Sam thought she is going to sleep in guest room for sure. But she think she deserved it, how could she be this horny and needy, she sighed.

"Baby I am sorry, I couldn't control myself"
Mon didn't answered, she just make the bed, after that she looked at Sam

"Daddy come here"
Sam went towards her, she just stand like a kid, doesn't know what is going on.

"Come sit here" Mon pointed on bed
"Baby, I am sorry"
"Please sit down"

Sam followed and sit there, Mon move towards her and she is on her knees in front of Sam. Sam blinked, there is no right explanation what is happening in front of her

"Hey baby, why are you on your knees, please what are you doing, get up"

"Please remove your shorts, Daddy"
"What??"
"Please, do what I said"
"Baby, What you doing?"
"You promised Daddy, you will do whatever I said "
"I don't have anything under my shorts"
"I know, thats why I am saying to remove it"

Sam swallowed her saliva, did what Mon told her, after removing the shorts, she put her hand to cover her shaft, then sit down on edge of the bed, pressing her legs.

"Now removed your hand" Mon said
"Baby"
"Please"

Sam slowly remove her hands, couldn't make eye contact with Mon. Mon move closer to her, she opened Sam legs widely, she is in-between the legs, looked at Sam's thick cock.
Mon right hand start to move towards the cock and hold the length of Sam's member.
Sam winced at the touch, her body became so hot.

"Let me handle it" Mon said
"You don't have to Baby"
"But I want to"

Mon wrapped her thumb and index finger around the shaft base and start to stroke the length of Sam's cock up and down.

"Ahhh Baby ahhh"
"Let me handle, you have been turn on from yesterday, let me take care of you, Daddy."

Mon stroked the cock in rhythm, make it hard as rock. Sam couldn't control her body anymore, she is about to cum with Mon's hand.

Mon face move closer to the cock, she hold the base of shaft with her hand and then start to licking with her tongue on the tip of the cock. Sam moan

"Baby you don't have to do it, please"
"I want to, I want to touch your big boy, Daddy let me, I think your Dick belong to me"
"Yeah, its yours, yours only.. ahhh.."

Mon fasten what she is doing.
Sam's body is about to explode, her body is so hot to see Mon on her knees giving a blow job. 
Mon's soft lip wrapped tightly around the cock and start to suck. She used her tongue, swirl around the length of cock, Mon suck hard the erected cock. She stuffing Sam's hard cock in and out of her mouth repeatedly.

Sam put her hand over her mouth, try to suppressed her moan. Mon move faster and suck harder. In the process Sam is about to cum, she can't hold anymore.

"Baby, baby take it out, I am about to cum, just take it out from your mouth"

Mon move her mouth and stroke the length hardly, there Sam cum hard, dripping her cum around Mon hands.
"Ahhh"

Mon just move her head towards and lick the tips of cock, that has still cum on it.
Sam pulled up Mon and just shoved her mouth to Mon's.

She kiss hard, pulled Mon's body up on her, there is no gap between their body, she make Mon sit on her naked bottom, Mon leg is around Sam's waist.

Sam insert her tongue and explore Mon's mouth, suck hard. This is the wildest kiss they ever had.
Mon reply Sam kisses in same manner, her hand wrapped around Sam neck tightly, They did their tounge dance on each other. After few minutes, they break the kiss, move away as there is no air in their lungs.

Both smile, their lip are swollen, they breathe heavily

"Ahh, oh Baby, you are so hot. Oh wow, I am not complaining but why you do that, I just want to know" Sam asked out of breathe

"You need to get laid, from yesterday, you got erection, when I call you Daddy"

"Oh Baby, thank you, you are so perfect, ahhh, Oh God, that was mind blowing"
"Are you satisfied?"

"More than satisfied, how you learn to do that"
"Daddy, everything is available on internet now a days"
"Haha you are right..you are right. Uhmm what about you, I can take care of you too"
"No need"
"Why? I can help you"
"Daddy, Not today"
"Ok"

Sam just nod and hold Mon closer.
"I love you, my wife to be"
"I love you too"

Mon is still on Sam's lap, they doesn't want to move away from each other, Sam put her face on Mon's neck, and snuggling, her hand is caressing on Mon back. They stay like that for few minutes.

"Its late, Daddy. Lets go to bed"
"Uhmm"

Mon move from Sam, Sam put her shorts on. She move towards Mon and pick her up in bridal style,
"Oh Daddy, I can walk"
"I want to carry you"
"Ok"
Mon said wrapping her hand around Sam's neck. When they reach their bedroom,  Little Sam is sleeping peacefully.

After reaching their room, Mon asked Sam to put down as she want to used the bathroom. Then Sam went towards their sleeping daughter, kiss on her little forehead
"Goodnight princess"

Then she settled on the bed, after a while Mon came to bed, and just lay next to Sam and snuggling towards her.

Sam kiss Mon's forehead
"Good night Baby, thanks for taking care of me "
"Good night Daddy, I love to take care of you"

Little Sam is eager for her room, she never stopped talking about it. Sam hire an interior designer team to decorate her daughter room.
She choose room next to their room.

Bought disney princess kid bed, that has Elsa picture on it. Asked the team to paint  the room in baby pink colour, its new . She never had pink color things in her house.

But after coming Mon and her daughter in her life, she start to like pink color moreover she start to love the color.

Her house is mostly of black, grey or white color, like monocolor but after they come to her life, pink color come to Sam's life too.

It took 2 days to complete the room, Little Sam is happy to see all the colorfull things in her room. She love the every single things in her room.
The blue color of Elsa's bed against baby pink wall looked perfect. On side of the wall, next to bed there is picture of Frozen family.

There is lots of plush toys around the corner, mostly of penguin in different colors.
There is lot of Disney princess dolls too.

Little Sam is so happy to see the room. They are sitting on the floor, 
"Are you happy, princess" Sam asked her daughter
"Yes Dada, I am very happy"

Little Sam hugged her Dada, and kiss the cheek then move to Mon and give a kiss on her cheek too.

"Princess, Dada and Mama love you very much"
"I love you two Dada and Mama"
"Uhhmm, ok one more things, you should listen to us ok, be a good girl"
"Yes Dada, I am a good girl"

After dinner, Little Sam is playing with her Dada in her room. Mon is just checking her phone

"Baby, Mama will call you Bunny from today onwards" Mon said to her daughter
"Why Mama?"

"Because Dada and your name is Sam, sometimes I got confused. 
And you looked like your Dada, and your Dada looked like a Bunny, thats why"

Sam looked at Mon and blink, Little Sam laugh, but she is happy.

"Ok Mama, I am Bunny"
Little Sam is happy with whatever related to her Dada

"Yeah cute cute Bunny, my little Bunny"

Mon gave kiss on her daughter cheek. They laugh, Sam looked at Mon and her daughter, they are her root of happiness, her heart felt warm whenever she saw them.

"Princess, its late, you have school tomorrow, lets sleep" Sam said
"Yes Dada"

They waited till their daughter fall asleep, then they leave their daughter room, after giving good night kisses, then slightly closed the door.

They went towards their room, As soon as they enter, Sam locked the door and hold Mon's body tightly from back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...
389K 13.7K 100
During a night out, Freen, the daughter and heir of a conglomerate awakens a part of herself when she locks eyes with a young physics professor, Beck...
41.2K 2.3K 51
Sam and Mon has a daughter Becky who gets into danger and Freen Sam's twin brother's daughter. Could Freen be able to save Becky. Do they love each o...
6.7K 418 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...