Silk and Satin

By _suburbanLegendsFan

(Notice⚠️) Disclaimer: Everything was made by author's imagination. People, Places, Businesses, Jobs, and Tea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

7 1 0
By _suburbanLegendsFan

"Hey! Come sit with me!" Caitlyn called me, as she saw me walking on the bleachers. She was next to Jacob and Gab. I looked for Zar, he waved at me. I smiled.

"May I interrupt your moment, bestie, now sit with us before you fall down" Jacob interrupted. He handed my lemonade to me. I was so focused at Zar playing, that I almost choked on my drink, he was so good. I never knew he's good at this. I exclaimed as he touchdown, "Jack, calm down it's just a practice, calm your ass down." Jacob spoke slowly and calmly.

"Sorry," I sipped on my lemonade. Caitlyn and Gab was laughing, I glared at them and wet my dried lips, "What?" I questioned. They mumbled, as they closed their mouths, "No, nothing, just continue watching," Gab answered.

I breath out, and took a chip, continued watching, without getting excited and overwhelmed.

A few hours later, it's 4 PM, the practice is over. He left the field and approached me, and kissed me in the forehead. Wait- he kissed my forehead, he's not my boyfriend. Okay, I'm a little confused here. I gave a side eye to Caitlyn, my eyes were popping out. Her jade eyes found mine. She cackled, then grinned.

"So, what are your thoughts about my skills?" I turned to Zar, lifting my chin up, I took a glimpse on his ice blue eyes side-by-side, then his lips. The way he's licking his lips, I can feel a butterflies on my stomach and felt excited. He pulled me into his body, wrapped his arms onto my body, "So, how was it?"

I'm avoiding his eyes contact, I bit one's lips, "Yeah, it was good, you're good at it"—I swallowed my spit—"you can be the next MVP this year." I keep it cool, and acted like a fool.

"Okay, then let's go home," he smiled.

"You go first, We'll talk about something for a while. Just the three of us, Jacob go with Zar." Caitlyn declared.

"What?!" Jacob scoffed.

Caitlyn nodded. She's pushing him, "Now go! It'll be a quick chat!" Caitlyn begged.

"Ugh... Okay," Jacob rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Yey!" Caitlyn clapped. She jumped to me, "So you have an Instagram?" She sounds excited.

I nodded, I woke, "Wait... Who told you?" I lifted one's eyebrow. Caitlyn, pointed Gab. Gab is avoiding my my side eye, her eyes went round, "What?!" She mouthed.

"She told me about it, and why do you like keeping secrets on me?" She asked and crossed her arms together.

"No, I just want to surprise you!" But really I wasn't going to tell her, I just made my social media account just stalk Felix's account, that's it. But I didn't even think to tell her. It was a secret. I glanced to Gab and gave her peevish look, staring the lace on her brunette hair.

"We should go, it's late, Jacob and Zar is waiting there, we should go," Gab smiled.

Caitlyn nodded. Then we left the field, it's getting dark. I yawned. As soon as we arrived on the parking lot, Zar honked his black car. Jacob opened the window-frontseat, waving at us, "Hey!"

"Hey!" Caitlyn exclaimed and ran to him. We followed her, running. Panting. It was a few meters away. In no time we got there, I immediately entered the car. Jacob a whole discography of The Weeknd in the car. I like The Weeknd's music but I'm not a big fan, really. But I memorized a few of lyrics of his due to Jacob keep on playing it everytime he drives the car. Zar was vibing with him, well I guess they're close. Well, since he's close with Caitlyn's cousin, he'll have a chance to court Caitlyn. Jacob has a big crush to Caitlyn at the very grade on high school. Well, he's too shy, so he keep it like forever. But Caitlyn already knew about it and she likes him too, they're in the mutual situation, I think.

Three of us are in the back, I didn't break a stare to Gab, kept on side eyeing her, but I don't hate Gabriella she's just being a true, and it's a rule, not keeping secrets with each other so she told Caitlyn. I hugged her, "You're so cute, I want to hug you forever!" I wrinkled my nose. I sniffed her brown hair, hugged her tighter.

"That's not you're being annoying, Jack," she laughed-we both laughed, actually.

"So where are we heading to?" Zar asked.

"Can we go to Coleen's Farm? Because I'm craving chicken," Caitlyn suggested.

"Okay! By the way where is that?" Zar's accent makes the conversation more gorgeous, I mean his voice and accent is very attractive, for real I'm really attracted to him, not just voice, also his face features, his personality. I glanced to him, watching gulping his throat and his chiseled jaw, like I want to put my palm on it and just rub it like a match until it makes fire.

"Oh I have my phone, you can use Maps there, and just follow the GPS," Jacob suggested.

"Okay thanks homey!" Zar thanked.

"Oh yeah, no worries," Jacob replied.

I took a little nap, but a few minutes ago, we got to the diner; Caitlyn suggested. I yawned, and stretched my arms and legs towards Zar. "You must be tired cheering me up, huh?" His sky blue eyes found mine. He was so charming, his hair looks so sexy pushed, it's kinda messy because it's curl but not dry. I think he put curly mousse on his hair, that's why it looks wet. He's so attractive, what the fuck! Wait, stop simping to him, wake up Jaxon, pull yourself together, "Yeah, you're a good player, I got too excited," I chuckled.

He unbuckle himself and opens the door, aggressively. I looked for my phone, suddenly, Zar opened the for me, he stared at me, charmingly. I hate when my friends leaving me alone with this guy. I get too excited when I have interactions with him at the same time I'm kind of nervous, thinking if fell for his trap and then ended up he's a watermelon. You know watermelon, green outside but red inside, in other words, good outside but bad inside. That's what I'm feeling right now. I know I said to myself that he was the one, but when I heard that he kissed a bunch of girls before in London, I started thinking that he's a watermelon. Let's just think the positive, okay?

He picked my phone next to me, the whole I was just sitting on it, fuck. I was unbuckle my seatbelt, myself but he did it for me. I was left in shocked there, I was too stunned to speak, he gave me his his hand, "May I?" I was doubting of giving my hand. Ergghh... I hate doing this.

"No thanks, I can do it myself, thank you!" Well that was relief, I never declines any request. I'm a pathological people pleaser so I hate rejecting everyone's suggestions and request. That was the first time. I feel like my soul left my body. I walked to the front, I left Zar there but he followed me right after.

I immediately entered the hall. I hastily sat next to Gab. We chose the table with couch. The door chimed, as Zar entered. I regret doing that to him. I should've accept his request. Now his like a wet bird and was left devastated.

"What do you guys want?" Caitlyn asked.

"I'll just have fries and burger that's it," I replied.

"Okay, anyone?"

"Same to Jack," both Gab and Jacob said it.

"Drinks?"

"Lemonade Cucumber, that's it," I said, and Jacob and Gab have the same.

"Okay! You Zar?" Caitlyn turned to Zar.

"I'll just go with you," Zar said, coldly.

"Okay!" She pulled Zar immediately.

Gab tapped my shoulder, I didn't flinched. She tapped again, but this time it was hard, I turned to her, "What?!" I raised one's eyebrow. She leaned, raised her eyebrows and crossed her legs, "What happened outside?"

"Well, actually nothing happen, he's just being gentleman and I'm being piece of shit! He tried to treat me like I'm a woman, well I am not and I hate people treat me like I'm a princess!" I groaned, tapped my fingers on the table.

"So? Why can't you just go with it?" Gab pressed her lips together. "I thought you were a people please? Wait. Where is the old Jack!" Then she gasped, "Did you lost it?" She covered her mouth, Jacob was just laughing to us while watching.

"Haha, so funny," I laughed sarcastically. "No. Actually I feel bad for him and now he's sad, and what should I do? We're not even dating," I leaned forward and rested my chin on the table.

"Then, ask him out! Girl it's modern generation, anyone can ask anybody out! So grab the chance before you lose it," Gab copied, and then Jacob.

"Yeah, you should, plus he's easy to ask, he's kind," Jacob agreed. "I wish I could do that to Caitlyn, fuck if I had a chance, damn, she could be my girlfriend now," he hissed.

"I can set you guys on a double, my Abuelo has a house for rent, just near our house. Trust me, Abuela is a good cook-she can cook for you, and I will be your waitress for a night! Plus, I'll make a menu for the food-it'll be worth it! Deal?" Gab suggested; still leaning her chin on the table.

"Uhm- sure, deal!" Jacob accepted the deal, and rose up. I'm still thinking about how this work? Wait, actually Zar should ask me out, that's just awkward and obnoxious event, if I ask him out.

"That's kind of complicated, Gab. Plus, we're not that close, we're developing," I said, Gab nodded. The Walker cousins came back and Gab transferred to the middle chair of the table, Zar sat next to me, he seems little confused, and Jacob was nervous and tapping the table as Caitlyn sat next to him, and Gab was aggressively clapping at us, as if we won an award. She was happy for us.

While waiting for the food, a text message from Felix popped on my notification, I'm trying to avoid Zar, for him, not seeing our conversation, he might get jealous, I already felt that he likes me-delulu-because he's been sending me signals ever since the night at the party of Caitlyn.

Felix said on his message, "Where are you? I'm with your parents!"

I gasped. I quickly replied to his message, fuck why the fuck is he with my parents? Wait, he's trying to visit me? "I'm with my friends, I'll be late going home!" I bite one's nail, and tapping the table. Seems like they're watching at me, I was acting as if there was an emergency at house while they were talking.

"I'm on my way, just wait there!" My eyes went wide as soon as I saw his response.

"Do you know where I am?" I responded very quick.

"Yeah, your Mom told me," now this is chaos, all of my friends are here, especially Zar don't know about him. Now this is complicated, how can I ask Zar if Felix is here? Okay, this is gonne be fine, stop panicking. "Just hang in there, I'm on my way there, I'll be there ASAP" he added to his message.

I sent him a like emoji, because I don't even know what to do, that must've been rude if I stopped him from coming here. Plus, he wants to know Zar in person, I barely talked about him in our conversations.

Zar turned and his sky eyes staring at me, "What's wrong?" I glanced to his lips, while he was pressing his lips together, and starts mewing.

I swallowed my spit, "No, nothing. I'm fine." I felt dull in my stomach, too much love pressure, fuck.

Zar put his mouth closed to my ears and whispered, "Oh, I surveyed you. You seemed like frustrated, is there something wrong?" I can feel his breath, slow and controlled. I moved aback, put my palm on my cheek, and smiled at him-acted like I'm fine, but really I am frustrated. Caitlyn hated Felix, and he'll be ended up out of place, they're not close with Jacob and Gab, as well as Zar.

"Yeah, I'm fine, there's something happen with our project- the research! Yeah the research on English class, something happen, forget it, it's my problem, so forget about it," I gestured.

He nodded and eat his burger, I also did the same.

A few minutes ago, while we were talking about our past, Felix came over. I waved at him, he ran to me and pulled me-hugged me so tight, "I missed you!" Felix breathed out. His voice was smooth as he hugged me. I moaned, "Too tight, you can let go," I pushed him. He stood back and shook his shirt. "By the way, this is Felix!" I exclaimed as I introduced him to Zar, "Felix, this is Zar, my friend!" I pointed my palm to Zar-Felix approached him and asked him for a shake hand. Zar greeted him, and both of them did a shake hands. Thank God, nothing bad happen, Zar was cool with Felix-that's a relief.

"So you done?" Felix turned to me, placed his hands on his pockets.

"Uhm," I took a glimpse on my friends, grinning. "Yeah! Where are we going?" I heard Caitlyn scoffed.

"Somewhere, I brought my car, we can go anywhere," he said.

"Okay, then let's go, you can go outside first, I'll just have a minute with my friends," I pushed to the exit. I walked back to seat, right where we at. "I'm sorry guys, it's been a long time since we had a bonding, sorry Caitlyn, I'll call you guys later at home, okay?" I glanced on Caitlyn putting her things on her bag, aggressively.

"Get out now before she'll take out her anger on you. I will talk to her to calm her anger," Gab gestured and whispered. I left and entered Felix's car. Then we hit the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 97.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...