(DISCONTINUED) ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ...

By SandyFrogLegs

I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀ... More

welcome
WALL OF FANART
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
DISCONTINUED
stuff i thought of

eleven

246 7 254
By SandyFrogLegs

chapter eleven
jealously

            "It's not a big deal" I grumble and roll my eyes. My father frantically paces back and forth. "It's just my shoulder" I cross my arms and turn away. He had grabbed my shoulder when I entered the home two hours ago and saw me wince. He's always skeptical, so as soon as he saw I was in pain he forced me to show him what was causing it.

"I mean.. you got bit-- you got bit by a vampire! Of course it's a big deal!" He cries out, glaring at my shoulder before looking at my face. "You've been gone for two days and now have two vampire bites in your shoulder?! What, do you have fangs too?" He storms over to me.

"No!" I exclaim, slapping both my hands over my mouth. He scoffs and crosses his arms.

"Yeah right! Show me then!" He demands. I hesitate, but I slowly lower my hands and awkwardly open my mouth. Once he catches sight of my teeth, he let's out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god" He drops onto the couch. "I-I thought you were a vampire!" He drags his hands down his face.

"Vampires aren't that bad.." I blurt out, my voice still low.

He removes his hands from his face and stares at me, he looked offended. "Yes they are! One of them fucking bit you in the shoulder!" He stands back up and walks up to me. "And you tell my they aren't that bad..?" He scowls at me.

"I let him!" I shout at my father. "Okay.. that sounds like-- whatever, I swear, he was just dying and I felt terrible, I needed to save him!" I loudly explain, he grumbles and shakes his head.

He refuses. "No daughter of mine will be dating a vampire--!"

"We're not dating!" I scream over him, embarrassed.

"Oh, whatever!" He waves me off. "Either way, you consented to it! You let a vampire bite you!" He repeats, his face now visibly showing his anger.

"He's a nice guy!" I bud in.

"If he's such a nice guy, then why don't you invite him over for dinner?" He suggests, his eyes glare at me.

"Uhh, there's actually.. two of them?" I nervously admit.

"Two--?!" His eyes widen but he quickly regains his composure. "Then I want you to invite them both over for dinner tomorrow" He clears his throat.

"And.. you won't try to kill them?" I tilt my head, watching as he turns his head away from me.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Now go up to your room, I'm still mad at you" He flicks his hand, telling me to go away.

I huff and turn on my heel, going towards the stairs, up to my bedroom. I enter my room and softly close the door before flopping down onto my bed and loudly groaning. "They're not nice guys" Schlatt speaks up. I roll over and spot him glancing out the window, his arms crossed.

"Yes they are, I don't know why you hate them so much" I huff and sit up. "I mean, Wilbur especially--"

"He took Alex from me"

"What?" I look at Schlatt. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "No, what did you say?"

"Look, I don't make many friends. Okay? I made friends with Ted, and Charlie. They were the only friends I had for a long time. Then I met Alex, we got engaged.. it went kinda quick, we only knew each other for about two months. But then Wilbur came around and took him from me. That was years and years ago, and now he's trying to take someone away from me again!" Schlatt rants, when he finishes he turns to face me, steam slowly floats into the air. "I don't want someone to be taken from me again.." He mutters, raising his shoulders up and taking a deep breath.

"He's not gonna take me from you, man. But.. I'm sorry to admit this right to your face, but after actually getting to know them.. I'm so much happier than before, when you met me I was in the middle of a break-up, I hated myself, I was depressed (still kinda am), and they made me feel better.." I reassure him, but at the same time I was telling him that meeting those two was a good thing for me.

"Maybe I just," He sniffles. "I just liked you more when you weren't happy, when there was someone I could actually relate to.."

I stare at him, taken aback. Had he really just said that? "So you liked me when I hated me?" I place a hand on my chest.

"Oh don't act all offended! Yeah, Y/N. I did, okay? Someone fucking understood me for once! Someone actually hated themself more than I hate myself!" He yells at me, slapping a hand on his chest. "You don't get it. You don't get how it feels to be dead, to wander the earth knowing no one fucking loves you because you're a ghost! You're becoming friends with my fiancé and the man who took him away from me, do you know how that fucking feels to someone who thought you were their best-friend?!" He sadly rambles, anyone could tell how upset he was. "I mean, it really fucking hurts. You're becoming friends with the man who I loved, the man who fucking killed me. Y/N, don't you get it? Friends don't do that to each other. You're making me watch my ex fiancé love you-- I hate this. I hate that I can see that he loves you more than he ever loved me" He admits, his voice going quiet for a second before he speaks up again. "You're my best-friend"

I don't know what came over me, the anger had a mind of its own. He was saying that he didn't want me to make friends? What was he so jealous for? I know I'm in the wrong but can't he just be nice for once?

"Well you're the one who thought we were even friends!"

We both stare at each other, both having glaring eyes. Schlatt's anger falters for a moment and he subtly bites down on his bottom lip. My hands shake, was it to late to sorry, now? I storm over to him and his eyes widen. "W-What are you doing?" He hesitantly removes his anger from his tone, scared of why I was opening the window.

"I don't know why I even dug up your grave.." I whisper under my breath, he was close enough to hear it.

I open my window, rain patters down on the overhang. I slide the ring off my finger, it was a loose, and hard to keep on my ring finger all the time, but I kept it on for him. I go to wipe the few tears forming in my eyes but my necklace gets in the way, I tear it off out of anger. "Y/N, please--" He's cut off when I whip the ring out the window, his ghostly figure flies away with it.

I stare outside, trying to figure out where it went, but I couldn't find it. My eyes widen when I realize what I had done, and it was raining. "Fuck--" I lean my head out the window, my eyes scanning for any sort of glimmer in the rain. "Schlatt!" I call out, worried. "Fuck, fuck.." I let out a distressed breath. I rush out of my room, silently sneaking downstairs so my father doesn't hear me. I'm quick to leave the house and search the ground outside. Rain water ran down the sides of the road, pouring down into sewer drains. "Schlatt!" I call out for him again, no response.

I stare at the ground, the water running down the road. I spot the ring being dragged away by water, I knew I hadn't thrown it far. I run after it, my mind full of guilt. I felt terrible, I don't know what came over me, why had I thrown the ring?

An arm wraps around my torso and an umbrella is held over my head. The tall vampire in front of me leans closer, pressing his chest against mine and grinning at me. He had used his super speed to grab me. "What are you doing out in the rain, darling?" Wil asks, shifting the umbrella slightly so the rain doesn't pour on either of us.

"Let me go!" I cry out, his eyes widen and he quickly let's me go, but keeps the umbrella over my head. "Schlatt!" I shout, running past Wilbur and out from the under the umbrella, I search the small water stream, losing sight of the ring. As soon as I see it again, it drops into a sewer drain.

I stop running. I stand still and just stare at the drain, my eyes fill with tears and I choke out a sob. "What's wrong?" Wilbur appears behind me, holding the umbrella back over my head. I turn to him, throwing my arms around him and sobbing into his maroon sweater. "Did I do something? I'm so sorry.." He lowers his voice and wraps one arm around my shoulders, putting his chin on top of my head and soothing me.

"Me and Schlatt had a small fight" I confess. "I got angry and threw his wedding ring, which his spirit is connected to, out my window. So I ran out here to find the ring, but I was to late.." I explain in a shaky voice. "I feel so stupid, oh my god.. why did I do that?" I cry louder, he shushes me and pulls me closer.

"It's gonna be okay, alright? He'll turn up eventually, I promise.." He lifts his chin from my head so he can make eye contact with me. I look up at him, glancing at his parted lips. His eyes flicker all over my face before they stop on my lips, slowly bringing his gaze back to my eyes. "I promise" He repeats, nodding his head.

I sniffle and wipe my tears away. I was gonna trust Wil. "Why are you out here, anyways?" I question him.

"I was going to the shops to buy meat, preferably a steak. Alex is luckily gaining back his control because he hasn't had human blood for almost a whole day. And I've been giving him animal blood every hour or so, but the forest ran out of animals so I'm going to the shop" He explains his reason for being in the pouring rain.

"Oh, that's good--" I then remember what my father had said not long ago. "Can you come to my house for dinner tomorrow?" I ask him.

"I always thought I'd be the first to ask you on a date, but of course" He smiles at me. I shake my head and he tilts his head at me. "What?"

"Sorry, I should've given more context. My father realized I was bit by a vampire, and after showing him I hadn't turned into one. He told me he wanted to meet the two vampires I've been saying 'aren't that bad'.. which is you, and Alex" I give more detail, silently hoping he'd say yes. "So, will you still go..?"

He giggles and presses a kiss to the top of my head. "Of course," He repeats, lowering his head down to my ear. "How could anyone say no to a pretty, pretty girl like you..?" He takes my hand, placing the umbrella in my open palm and then closing it. "What time?"

"A-About five? Five thirty?" I reply, he hums and walks off. It was the type of rainy day that was still a bit sunny. "Wil, you'll burn--!"

"Don't worry about me darling!" Wil yells back. He turns back and winks at me before poofing into a bat and flying off.

I shudder and squeeze the handle of the umbrella tightly in my hand. He had distracted me from the situation I was in before, but the silence reminded me. I look back at the sewer drain and sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Schlatt.."

mak speaks!
Pretty pretty girl 🤭 and just realized- Wilbur is sorta like Jared on this situation 😭

Also ngl yn is kinda a poopy head, you gotta work on that girl 😒 but you've gotta understand, when someone has no friends for such a long time and then meets new people. Only for someone to tell them that those people are bad and aren't worth your time, it can lead to large fights because they feel like they finally have someone who understands, they finally have friends. Then someone tells them their wrong? It messes with the person.

I had a dream the night before where Aphmau leaked my wattpad account and irl name 💀 AND DUDES THE ONLY REASON I KNEW IT WAS A DREAM WHEN I WOKE UP, WAS BC PPL CALLED HER ROSA PARKS AND NOT JESS

AND CHECK OUT THE NEW FANART CHAPTER, IM SO GRATFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE DRAWING I RECEIVE, LOVE YOU GUYS 💕

ALSO THANK YOU SM FOR 3K READS LIKE THATS CRAZY??? I LOVE YOU ALL????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 12.6K 62
x readers only lol (NO LONGER UPDATING: i do not support wilbur soot)
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...