always - pablo gavi

By ryanaldo

✧༺♥༻∞ "we were inseparable" "who says we still arent?" Pablo gavira, barcelona midfielder, but when they met... More

↳ cast
➶ one
➶ three
➶ four
➶ five
➶ six
➶ seven
➶ eight
➶ nine
➶ ten
➶ eleven
➶ twelve
➶ thirteen
➶ fourteen
➶ fifteen
➶ sixteen
➶ seventeen
➶ eighteen
➶ nineteen
➶ twenty

➶ two

730 14 10
By ryanaldo

✧༺♥༻∞

"Te vi con un chico, es tu amigo?" lionel asks her daughter as the family sit at the dinner table.

(i saw you with a boy, is he your friend?)

"si, su nombre es pablo" she says 

(yes his name is pablo)

"aww hiciste un amigo!" antonella smiles proud of her daughter. Mateo and thiago, her younger brothers look clueless but as her parents look happy- they copy their expressions.

(aww you made a friend!)

So the happy family chatted as they ate, played a bit of football in the living room together before it was time for bed.

"buenas noches" her father kissed her forehead as he tucked her in.

"buenas noches" she smiles. Her mum comes in and does the same. 

"shhh mateo no llores" antonella shushes her youngest 

"buenas noches mi amor" she kisses her eldests forehead before leaving the room. As she lay in bed 10 year old isabella thinks about one thing and one thing only.

Pablo. Such a sweet boy. She cant help but smile. Pablo, his name repeats in her head. And then pablo turns into pablito. She smiles even bigger, she'll call him pablito now.

The next week at training, there isa and pablo were again. Both of them had been secretly dying to see each other. Pablo still wasnt sure what she was doing there, but hes pretty sure shes with her dad. He didnt see him but he heard him call for her.

So today, when pablos dad dropped him off, he immediately looked for her. He found her and when their eyes met, she waved him over.

"hola pablito" she smiles, his smile largens and his heart melts at the nickname. Ofcourse, being 11 he doesnt know what this feeling is but he feels it.

The shy boy, who has been fighting himself, telling himself he needs to ask her and not chicken out- finally does it.

"hola isa!" he smiles "quieres venir a cenar a mi casa esta noche?". He realises how nervous he looks, he wipes his sweaty palms as he waits for her answer.

(do you want to come to my house for dinner tonight)

"le preguntaré a mi papá" she nods with a smile "no te preocupes" she says seeing his nervous face, but she just finds it cute.

(ill ask my dad dont worry)

"bueno!" pablo smiles. As they continue talking a group of the older boys come over, the ones that always torment isa.

"ooh que esta pasando aqui" the main one, kevin laughs. 

(ooh whats going on here)

"tienes novio ahora?" he laughs coming closer to isa. Hes like 15, shes unsure why he always does this to her- but its mainly because shes a girl and he doesnt think girls should even be around a football.

(you got a boyfriend now)

"oye mantente alejado de ella!" pablo puts his little body in between isabella and kevin.

(hey stay away from here)

The group of teens laugh at him but pablo glares up at him. Despite being shy and quiet, he gets mad- not mad- but hes passionate.

"ooooh" they laugh "Y qué harás al respecto chico?"

(and what will you do about it boy)

"lo haré lo haré-" pablo stutters not knowing what to say

(i will- i will-)

The boys push pablo out of the way and start trying to push isa. Pablo falls on the grass and looks as they corner her. He sighs because he knows they could easily take him but he charges at them.

Well luckily for pablo, these boys would get a -93 physicality on fifa, they topple over like dominoes.

"no la toqueis burros" he says taking her hand and running with her.

(dont touch her you donkeys)

They run to the other side of the place and pant as they sit down on the bleachers.

"gracias pablo tu-yo-eres el mejor" she smiles at loss for words

(thank you pablo. you- i - youre the best)

"gracias" he smiles scratching the back of his neck shyly as he feels his cheeks heaten. 

"Ahí está mi papá! iré a preguntarle" she says running off. Pablo watches her and sees her run to none other but lionel messi.

(oh theres my papa, ill go ask him)

His jaw drops, lionel messis daughter?

"papá ve a pablo por allá" she points "me preguntó si quería ir a cenar esta noche."

(papa see pablo over there, he asked if we wanted to go to dinner tonight)

"Mmm, hablaré con sus padres después del entrenamiento, pero considera un sí por ahora." he smiles

(hm ill talk to his parents after training but- consider a yes for now)

"gracias" she says before running back to pablo.

"tengo que ir a entrenar ahora" pablo says slightly sad as he gets up

(i have to go to training now)

"Está bien, te observaré desde aquí" isa smiles

(its okay ill watch you from here).

Pablo runs off and sits beside fermin and a few of fermins friends as they listen to the coach talk. We do training, i occassionaly look at her.

"ella es tan bonita" he mutters to himself

(shes so pretty)

"ooh escuché eso" someone else giggles. If there was a word for fuck in his brain that wasnt a swear- he just thought it.

You need to keep your mouth shut pablo he tells himself.

"está bien, no lo diré, estoy enamorado de ese" the boy chuckles showing pablo a girl "soy marc- y ese es héctor:

(its okay i wont tell, i have a crush on that one- im marc, and thats hector)

The 3 briefly talk, pablos in the age group above them but they are still nice. After training, pablo and isa meet again.

His heart races as he goes to talk to her father with her, he doesnt even care that hes lionel messi- he just wants to make a good impression so that isa and him can be friends.

"hola, soy pablo- soy un chico realmente agradable. Soy uh. Me gusta salir con Isabella y ella es una muy buena amiga y espero que... Lo siento, esto es vergonzoso." he rushes

(im a really nice boy- im uh- i like hanging out with isabella and shes a really good friend and uh i hope you- sorry this is embarassing- um i -)

Lionel has a big smile on his face, chuckling at the nervous boy.

"Está bien, pequeño, encantado de conocerte, Pablo" he smiles assuringly

(its okay little boy, nice to meet you pablo)

Pablo sighs relieved and lionel and pablo, pablos dad- comes to meet him. Hes shocked that the friends dad is lionel messi, but he has the human decency to be normal about it.

"hola soy pablo, mi hijo me ha contado mucho sobre tu hija" he chuckles

(hello im pablo, my son has told be so much about your daughter)

"hola, soy leo mi hija ha contado mucho sobre tu hijo tamben" leo laughs

(hello im leo, my daughter had told me so much about your son too)

The parents chat and eventually pablo invites the whole messi family over for dinner. Then they each go home.

At the dinner the parents befriend each other and everybody is talking. 

"entonces a qué escuela va pablo?" leo asks

(so what school does pablo go to?)

They find out that isa and pablito go to the same school, but pablo is in the grade above. Isa doesnt have many friends at school either, actually none.

And all her friends are just fake- all they ask is

'can i come to your house?'

'can i have this-' just all the time, can i?

"ven vamos a jugar futbol" pablo says as they both finish their dinner.

(come lets play football)

"tu juegas?" he asks isa as they go to the pitch

(do you play?)

"Solo con mi papá y mis hermanos pero te voy a ganar" she grinns. 

(just with my dad and my brothers but im gonna beat you)

"Hagamos esto entonces" pablo says putting the ball down. As they play- he realises that isa isnt that bad.

But he is still better, but- he lets her win so he can see her happy.

"si gane!" she smiles

(yes i won)

"aye dios mios, Demasiado bueno" he smiles shyly admiring her

(oh my good too good)

And after that dinner, there was many more. The twos parents became close and obviously, the two became even closer.

Years of driving to school together, playing at the play ground together and much more. 

✧༺♥༻∞

so im actually kinda loving this story so far and i wasnt even gonna make it unless yasmina told me to so like shout out to yasmina i love you

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 234 49
Pablo Transfers to Isabellas school halfway through the Semester. Soon Isabella realizes she hates pablo, but does he feel the same way?
9K 194 30
When Luna's only parent sadly passes away, she moves in with her older brother and starts a new life in Barcelona. Yet it isn't easy. Because how can...
13.2K 668 28
Summer night outs...days when young people can meet, chat, dance to the music played at the club and, of course, flirt. Sometimes those night outs do...
105K 955 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...